Liz's Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
She and Matt once again connect in incestual love.
5k words
4.63
26.9k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D. Elbee
D. Elbee
151 Followers

The sage of Liz continues and is preceded by Matt & I, and Liz's adventures parts 1 and 2.

This is fiction.

I threw myself into my work while in Anton visiting the facility and then maintained my hard work ethic when I returned home. It was early and there was a message on the phone from our company president that she wanted all Regionals in Philadelphia the next day. I made arrangements, packed, and the next day boarded a plane for Philly. It was great to be at corporate and to be surrounded by my colleagues as it took the edge off my past few days and my once short term relationship with Lisa. I was there a few days, a wonderful and packed few days as we fended off a hostile takeover attempt.

I had been abstaining from sex with anyone, not for any special reason, but just to be by myself and sort out what I had done and why. I didn't regret my liaison with Lisa but felt guilty of not making love to her again, when she wanted it. Back home I continued to put my mind on my work, my home, and my grandchildren rather than my body's needs or wants. There was one lady in Philadelphia who was apparently flirting with me at the hotel bar but I didn't respond and I don't know why because she was so lovely.

Angela wanted me to visit and I'm sure it was to make love and I had considered it, actually masturbated thinking about it, but didn't. I also thought about her parents, particularly her handsome and tall father, but haven't agreed to one of the family parties, yet. It had been almost 3 months since I had said good-bye to Lisa and since I had seen Matt or Melissa and the baby. A 3 month hiatus to be by myself, but I was never alone as Harry's voice was always in the background always urging me on.

I was busy in my home office writing reports of my recent facility visits when the phone rang and a wonderful voice on the other end said "Mom?" It was Matt, my beautiful son calling to invite me to his home, for a visit. Melissa was taking the baby and flying to her parent's home for a reunion without him due to his business and he wanted this opportunity for us. Us! I knew what he wanted to do and so did I.

On Saturday morning, early, very early, I left and made the drive to his home. As I pulled into the driveway the door opened and my wonderful son stood there, his arms outstretched, and welcomed me. He pulled me inside, closed the door to the outside world and immediately pulled me into his arms and kissed me; kissed me hard, longingly, deeply, his tongue searching mine and mine finding his. I could feel his cock pressing against me and his hands roaming my body and finding my hard nipples beneath the t-shirt. I had purposely worn as little as possible, t-shirt, jeans, and skimpy black lace panties, so he could undress me as quickly as he wanted and I wanted. His touch was like electric shocks as my nerves were at the outer limits of my skin and his hands were like magic wands bringing me to life.

"Oh my," I sputtered when he broke our kiss. "You are ready aren't you?" All he did was nod as he pulled my t-shirt over my head and immediately began licking and sucking my hard nipples. I put my hand in the silky running shorts he wore; there were no briefs or boxers so it was wonderful to feel his long hard cock beneath and then to hold that hard manhood that I wanted so desperately.

I slid down his body and pulled the shorts down, letting them fall at his feet so I could get his cock into my mouth. I wanted to taste his manhood; I wanted to taste his cum; I wanted to give him anything he wanted anyway he wanted it. He was softly moaning as I took as much of him into my mouth as I could but then he pulled me to my feet and kissed me. "I want to make love; I want to be in your pussy."

It was my turn to nod my agreement and he quickly unbuttoned my jeans and dragged them and the flimsy black lace panties down my legs leaving me naked. He lifted me up until his cock tip was pushing at my opening and carried me down the hall to his bedroom. Once on the bed he wasted little time pushing his erection against my wet hole and then into me.

His entry took my breath away for only an instant but soon it was replaced with the most wonderful feeling of his cock filling me, going in and out, deeply, quickly then slowly, insistent on bringing us both to orgasm. He was atop me, his face near mine and his arms held me tightly as he plunged his body into me. I could hear the squish of his cock going in and out of my wet pussy and the slap of his body against mine each time he pushed. Then it began; that fire inside me that was growing throughout my body and engulfing me in that abyss of pleasurable darkness where you no longer exist, the only thing is the wonderful overwhelming pleasure of the orgasm. "I'm cumming!" I whispered to him.

He kept pushing into me, then out, while my body expelled my fluids all over his cock and balls. My orgasm came, hit me like a wonderful black balloon sending my body afloat of the bed and into a wonderland that didn't end, no, it kept going as he kept going and I had never before had such a wonderful and sustained orgasm as that moment. I couldn't believe it, and I couldn't describe it to myself it was as if one orgasm ended as another began and yet another.

I heard him groan and felt his cock getting harder then felt the spurting of his semen inside me and he pressed as much of his manhood into me as he could. He moaned again and kept spurting inside me and his hands gripped me tightly letting me know his climax had been as special to him as the orgasm he gave me.

He stayed inside me for quite a while; both of us just recovering from the wonderful sexual release and I relished the feel of his cock even though it was softening and beginning to withdraw on its own. I didn't know how long it had been nor did I care, what was important was our making love, our sharing each other once again, giving to the other a love that was taboo and so special.

He moved from me to lie beside me and hold me against him, cradled safely in his arms, against his naked chest where I felt safe, secure, wanted, and needed and where I always wanted to be. I put my arm across his chest and looked at his beautiful dark eyes, "I love you" I whispered as I pulled as close to him as I could. "I love you Mom, more than you could ever imagine." I didn't have to imagine, I knew.

We slept, for a short time, but enough to regain strength from our earlier session. He had pulled the sheet over us but I was still nestled against him and in that safety and security. When I moved he awoke and his face melted into a wonderful smile as he looked at me perhaps remembering the lovemaking we had just experienced. I reached beneath the sheet and found his soft cock, wrapped my fingers around it and softly squeezed it and rolled it wanting it to awaken and get hard again. I felt it begin to expand and then took my advantage.

I slid down beneath the sheet casting it aside, my mouth only inches from my prize and I took his cock in tasting the residue of our lovemaking but savoring the taste, the smell, the affect his body has on me. I slid the growing member into my mouth letting my tongue dance against the base and my lips cradle the expanding head, taking as much of it into my mouth as I could, feeling the vein beneath that ran the length of his shaft. His size precluded me taking as much of him as I wanted and I had never practiced or wanted to deep throat him or any other cock but I could make love to him and let my mouth excite the sensitive head and lick his shaft until I could have his cum on my tongue and down my throat.

He moaned softly and put his hand on my head as I continued to suckle and lick the hard manhood between my lips. I was on a mission; a mission to have him cum in my mouth, a mission to taste his semen as it flowed down my throat. I stroked his shaft with my hand as I continued to suck him and then I felt his cock react, harden more, then pulsate as the sperm loaded semen pumped from the small slit, past my lips, across my tongue and into my throat. I held the head in my mouth until he stopped cumming then I stroked his cock to get very drop of his virility. I looked up at him as his cock dropped from my lips and his eyes were glued to my face; I swallowed his cum then licked my lips to show him how much I wanted him and how much I savored his cum.

"You didn't have to do that", he said as his eyes never left mine.

"I know, but I wanted it, wanted you and I wanted to taste you."

We stayed in the bed for a few moments before he got up. "Where are you going?"

"Well, I have to pee and I want something to drink. How about you; pee, drink, sex?"

I laughed at his humor. "Yes, I do need to pee and I could use something to drink. Sex? Well, that's really up to you, you know. By the way, my bag is still in my car young man. I'll need that."

"Why? Why will you need that bag?"

"It has my clothes, my night gown, my –"

"You won't need a night gown, at least not while you're here. I plan on keeping you naked as much as I can and that includes all night long, every night."

"You are a nasty son. Okay, I'll go naked but what if one of your neighbors see me passing a window naked, or you and I together naked? What do you think they would say?"

He turned, opened a drawer and retrieved what looked like a t-shirt. "I bought these yesterday for us, just something we can don to be presentable but yet available."

Mine was a long white t-shirt that came just below my ass and covered me well. His appeared about the same and I understood what he meant by available. After I put it on his hand was beneath rubbing my ass. "See? I can just pull it up anywhere we are and have my way with you."

I had to giggle, like a school girl, at his moves. "So, you think you can just have your way with me anywhere and anytime do you?"

He spun me around, kissed me, and nuzzled my neck. "Um hmm."

He put on his shorts and retrieved my bag then we opened a bottle of Cabernet and sat down to talk. After all, we hadn't 'talked' since I had walked in and there were mother and son things to say as well as his explanation of the Nelson reunion. One of Melissa's aunts had a short time to live and she wanted all the family together one last time. I wondered if that included Lisa but I wasn't ready to open that can of worms with Matt.

"Did you bring that little black dress?"

"Um hmm." He had asked on the phone that I bring it and heels for a nice dinner.

"We're going to dinner tonight. I have reservations at the Chateau and I want to show off my beautiful mother."

He laughed and we continued talking about Missy, the baby, work, Mike and Angela, and me. We sipped the wine and it was exciting for me to be near him and with him and be his mother and his lover. He reached over and put his hand on my leg just below the shirt. "Uh, we have a couple of hours before we have to get dressed."

"You, you want to, you want to do it again?"

"Tell me you don't."

I followed him to the bedroom and stripped off the t-shirt as I went through the door. His cock was beginning to rise once again and I marveled at his stamina. I stood beside the bed as he walked to me, naked, and I held his cock feeling it harden in my hand. He pushed me back and spread my legs then I felt his warm breath on my pussy and his fingers toying with the labia then his tongue dancing on my clit and his lips sucking at the hood. I felt a finger enter my tunnel and move about as his tongue did a marvelous dance on my clit then the finger found my g-spot and I began disappearing into that spectacular abyss of darkness called an orgasm. My hands were gripping the sheet, my toes curled, and my body was pressing hard against his mouth as the orgasm took over my senses and my being.

He had raised himself above me as I came down from the wonderful high and I felt the head of his cock rubbing up and down my slit, preparing it, seeking entry, and wanting its own release. I reached down and held it to my opening. "Fuck me son, fuck me." I don't know where my dirty talk had come from but it was spewing forth. He didn't reply he just pushed his hard manhood into me taking my breath away, then filling me again with the lusty need we both had.

I met his surges into me and heard his soft moans as he continued his onslaught of my pussy and I wanted him to cum, to cum and fill me, to send his young sperm deep into my body and get his release. He turned me so I was on my side and he reentered sliding quickly in. He was holding one leg against him and straddled the other. I could see his face as he closed his eyes and appeared to savor the feeling of his cock inside my wetness. He came groaning like a young lion as he pumped the last drops into me and fell beside me on the bed. I stayed beside him listening to his breathing and feeling his body relax then I rolled close and put my arm across him and held him. We stayed that way for some time, not speaking, just enjoying our closeness.

We showered, dressed, and left to dinner. The dress was a simple 'little black dress' and came to rest above my knees. Sitting as I was in the car Matt got a good view of my legs and part of my thighs. "Keep your eyes on the road young man. I am hungry and I mean for dinner."

He laughed that wonderful laugh and at the moment sounded so much like his father. But he turned and looked again as I opened my legs and turned toward him. "Mom! You're not, uh, you're not wearing panties."

It was my turn to laugh a little. "That's not all I'm not wearing; no bra either."

The dinner was delicious and the setting magnificent. I looked around to see if others in the restaurant could see us, and most could not. I lifted my foot from the shoe and rubbed it gently against his leg. At one point he swallowed hard and looked at me. "Are you really my mother or have you done something with her?"

I looked around again and saw we were pretty much isolated from others hearing us. "Well, I'm the same woman you screwed twice, or was it three times, today. So, if I'm not your mother then maybe you shouldn't be having sex with me."

"Mom, for god's sake. What if someone hears you?"

I smiled, took a sip of the wine, and finished the great meal. Matt took care of the bill and escorted me to the car. He opened my door and as I slid in I purposely let the dress ride high showing him my shaven uncovered pussy. He didn't say anything but once he got in he moved close to me, kissed me hard on the lips and his hand played with the lips of my pussy. "I want to fuck you!"

I nodded. The parking lot was dark so Matt edged the seat back, unzipped his slacks and popped out his now hard cock. He pulled me onto his lap, facing him, and I settled down on his manhood. I rode him like a maniac, like a woman possessed and kept up until I felt him shoot inside me. I didn't reach an orgasm but I didn't care, I just wanted to feel him there and give him something different.

I moved from atop him and bent forward taking his slick cock into my mouth and cleaning it of our secretions. "I don't want you getting your slacks messed up just because of me," I chided him as I put his cock away and zipped his trousers.

At home I hurried to the bedroom; he whistled as he saw my naked body emerge from the black material and watched as I hung up the dress. He quickly disappeared beneath the sheet propped on one elbow just watching as I went to the bathroom and when I came out he remained in the same position, watching and as I approached the bed he threw back the sheet to show me he was naked, just as I was. He wasn't erect. I snuggled in beside him and he switched off the bedside lamp then kissed me. Our kiss would have been longer had it not been for the telephone. It was Melissa calling to check in.

It was a conversation I didn't want to hear right then so I put on the t-shirt and made my way to the kitchen for a glass of water. I got angry with myself because I was jealous; jealous of the wife of my son for taking away my moment, my time of loving so I scolded myself for the feeling. Matt came to the kitchen without his t-shirt and stood looking at me.

"Why did you leave? You could have listened to what I said."

"It wasn't my place, it was her place, you know, your wife? I didn't want to be the reason you might cut your conversation short or not say what you should have. Is everything all right?"

Everything was fine and everyone was there. I even asked if his sister-in-law Lisa had made it and he said yes. I expected during the next few days for him to ask about Lisa and about how I knew her. Right now he wanted to go to bed, rest, sleep, and hold me close.

It had been a long time since I had slept naked with a man and that man was Harry but here I was nestled against my naked son, my naked lover and I was in heaven. I will admit that I was more tired than I thought and sleep came quickly. The Sunday morning sun was peeking through the curtains as I awoke and realized I was in the bed alone. I smelled coffee so I donned the t-shirt and let my nose follow the powerful aroma.

Matt was sitting at the table reading the Sunday paper. He had on those slick nylon shorts and no shirt. I moved behind him and put my arms around his neck then on his hairy manly chest and kissed his forehead. "Good morning honey."

"Good morning Mom. Did you sleep well?"

What an unnecessary question but a common one. There was small talk as we both drank the dark pungent liquid and I read part of the morning paper. I wasn't really hungry after that large dinner but inspected the fridge for food anyway. "Do you want something for breakfast?" I was prepared to make whatever he wanted.

He looked up and smiled, then looked down at my legs extending beneath the white t-shirt.

I caught his gaze, laughed, and raised the hem of the shirt to just above my shaved vulva. "I was talking about food, but --."

He reached for me and raised me up, sitting me on the table, my legs on each side of his head and his mouth heading for my now very open pussy. I felt his hot breath, his fingers, the stubble of his unshaven face and then his tongue piercing my opening and slurping loudly as he made his way to my clit. I regretted that I hadn't showered before coming out but it didn't seem to bother him as he licked, sucked, and did a wet mouth dance around my pussy, my clit, and even put a finger in my anal cavity, something he had not done before. His finger was in my ass! Oh my god he felt great; his tongue was doing something magical on my clit and the feel of his finger in my ass was so different that it was driving me wild.

I could feel my orgasm building as my legs became rubbery just hanging from the table, and my arms were disappearing into that wonderful pit of dark pleasure. I know I moaned or groaned or perhaps even said something sexual, but I'm not sure. I know that when my orgasm hit I felt my body arch off the table and I was alone in that feeling that I seek so often.

"Oh baby that was so, so wonderful. Oh, thank you honey." It took me a few moments to regain my breathing and some sense of self after that wonderful climax.

He stood up, slid down his shorts, and put the head of his hard cock at my opening and with little fanfare lunged inside taking my breath away. Oh my how he filled me and how easily he slid into my wetness. He was standing, now leaning, over me and his cock was sliding quickly in and out and I could hear the squish of his manhood inside my very juicy tunnel. I held onto his arms and put my legs around him as much as I could to hold him deeply inside. I watched his face, saw his eyes close, his mouth contort into a grimace and I knew he was cumming. "Cum baby. Cum."

He grunted some deep guttural sound and pushed his body hard against me as he shot his semen deep inside my pussy. I relished each spurt, each push of his cock, and I wanted it to last forever. He tossed his head back and I could see the veins of his neck as he finished dumping all his stuff inside me then dropped atop me, kissed me, nibbled my neck, and nipples. "I love you Mom," he whispered into my ear as he was regaining his breath.

D. Elbee
D. Elbee
151 Followers
12