All Comments on 'Liz's Adventures Ch. 03'

by D. Elbee

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
darkness2269darkness2269over 14 years ago
One of the best I've ever read!

Wow is all I can say about this story. Each chapter about Liz and Matt are well written with the right mix of storytelling and hot sex. Please continue writing more stories about Liz and Matt as it is one of my favorites.

David48David48almost 14 years ago
Please

Continue...Liz is one very hot babe. Let's get the rest of the story...soon...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
you got a hit,brake a leg

one of the best incest stories on the site.

cowboy2005cowboy2005over 11 years ago
More! More! More!

This is one of the best stories I've read in a long time. Please continue with this wonderful story. The characters all seem so real and believable, and the mother and son are wonderful with each other. It would be nice if the whole family could realize how much they need each other and come into the fold also, maybe mom will finally deside to love her other sons' too, but that's all up to you. Please keep this story coming! Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dilemma!

Of course this has to continue!!

Will mike leave his wife and daughter to be his mother's lover?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Please, please continue with this series. I'd love to see where it goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

looking for for the chapters keep up the good work.

Alex BelligAlex Belligover 6 years ago
Continue...

I don't see anymore chapters for this series, please continue. Your style of writing and eroticism is amazing!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous