Liz's Bad Day at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with a mighty thrust the blonde pushed her phallic instrument into her bitch. Liz made all sorts of noises into her gag but Stella ignored them and started to slowly pump in and out of the young woman's tight arsehole. While she did that she reached around and applied her fingertips right on Liz's protruding clit and rubbed at it. Liz's brain could hardly cope with the sensation's being ass fucked like this was more than she had ever experienced and it was not comfortable but she was now being brought to a definite climax as well and she screamed with pleasure into the gag as finally she was relieved and her pussy gushed a hot, wet load over Stella's fingers. Stella wiped her sticky fingers on Liz's tits and continued to ass fuck her for some time before slowing her pace down and eventually stopping with the length of the dildo stuck right up Liz's asshole. She leant there for a moment before reaching forward and undoing the gag straps and pulling it out of Liz's mouth. To her amusement a trail of saliva fell from her mouth and she gasped and grunted.

"Enjoy that? I know I did. Now be a good girl and get on your knees and clean your filth off this."

Liz could have spoken back, argued and tried to get through to her colleague but compelled by obedience and shame she dropped to her knees and turned to face the standing blonde once she had pulled the dick from her ass.

"Open wide."

Liz found the last vestiges of pride and kept her lips together but Stella grabbed her hair and jerked it and liz opened her mouth up. A second later the strap on was being pushed into her gasping mouth and slowly fucking it. Liz gagged on the taste and the deep throating action but with her arms helpless she could do little but let Stella fuck her face as hard and as fast as she liked. Stella got what she wanted and when she pulled out of Liz's mouth the black surface of her mammoth dildo was licked clean and shiny. Liz looked at the floor between her legs, unable to face her Mistress.

"Well I enjoyed that, didn't you? From now on we'll be having lots of little 'adventures' out of hours and you'll start being a lot more respectful to me in the office hours too."

Stella broke off as music could be heard outside, a clear indication that the cleaner had arrived in the office. The cleaner was a grubby little Eastern European man called Karl who leered at any of the female workers unlucky enough to still be there when he arrived.

"That sounds Karl's her e bit early. Damn!" Stellas said then an evil look came over her face.

"I need a distraction, I can't lit that little pervert see me like this."

She leaned down and undid the cuffs from Liz's wrists. As Liz shook them and got feeling back in them Stella went on.

"Get out there and distract him."

Liz reached for her pile of clothes and like in a nightmare her blonde Mistresss stopped her.

"No. I mean distract him slave. And to do that you don't need clothing. I'm going to take off this strap on, get dressed (pointing to her bag of office clothing by the toilet door) and gather up your porn (some light reading for me tonight) and then I need to sneak out without him knowing I am here. So I'll give you five minutes Liz, I doubt you'll need that but when I exit this door in five minutes I suggest he'd better not be looking over here and he'd better have other things to concentrate on, get me?"

Before Liz really knew what was happening Stella had pushed and manhandled her out of the door of the toilet and as Liz realised her terrible position (she as buck naked) Stella had turned the lock in the cubicle leaving Liz to contemplate her next move.

She stood shivering beside the door, too scared to knock and ask to be let back in, Stella had all that evidence to use on her now and Liz could not afford to lose her job like this. And yet that left only one real option - to do as Stella had told her and 'distract' Karl. The very thought nearly made her gag. She stood stock still and listened to the vacuum cleaner as he no doubt cleaned around their desks. With one last look at the door into the toilet Liz made her mind up and turned and moved around the corner and stood watching the cleaner as he had his back to her. She was so aware of her nudity and tried to get to her coat on the coats tand to the let of the office door. She stalked across the room and was only a few steps from being able to grab it and at least maintaining a degree of respect when the vacuum turned off and Karl spun around to head to the plug. What the old man saw was a beautiful 24 year old stark naked standing before him.

Their eyes met for seconds before Liz tried to speak.

"I, um, I, er, hi Karl."

His eyes nearly popped out of their sockets as he leered over her young, lithe, sexy body. She risked a glance back towards the direction of the disabled toilet and feared Stella would exit any moment. Drawing up all her courage she stepped towards the cleaner and moved right up to him and past him so that he had to turn to see her - and he did turn.

"Miss Liz, what are you doing? You have no clothes on. Is there a problem?"

"Mmm, no problem Karl, I just wanted to surprise you is all. Give you a little show. You like?"

The heavy set, sweaty East European clearly did like and a sizeable bulge at his crotch more than confirmed that. Looking over his shoulder saw the handle to the disabled loo turn and she panicked and went straight to her last resort.

"You know what a blow job is Karl?"

Uuurgh! Liz cringed as she said the words, hardly creidting that she was contemplating doing this and from the eager nodding Karl did know what it was and he unzipped his jeans to speed her up, Cursing inwardly Liz dropped to her knees and helped him flip his swollen member out into the open. With no other option she wrapped her hand around it and started to jerk him off.

Liz felt incredibly cheap and nasty as she then opened her lips and engulfed Karl's cock. She had to fight back the desire to be sick at the smell and taste of it as it throbbed in her mouth but despite that she was still incredibly aroused at the situation she had been forced into and the prospect of what may come next.

Stella emerged from the disabled toilet a minute later. She was fully dressed in her business clothes and had her fetish wear packed neatly into a holdall. Also inside the holdall were all Liz's clothes and her magazines . Stella moved silently behind the back of Karl and realised immediately that Liz had chosen to distract the cleaner by offering him oral sex. Stella smirked at the prospect, imagining how dirty Liz must feel stooping to that kind of level. Perfect, she thought, she must now be at her lowest ebb and I can really force through my domination of her to it's fullest extent. But she did not hang about, rather she got her coat and slipped out of the office just as Karl began to groan loudly and exclaim that he was cumming.

After the cleaner had sprayed his salty load in Liz's mouth and laughed as she swallowed it down Liz faced an awkward ten minutes or so. As she wiped her wrist over her lips and stood up she saw that the door to the toilet cubicle was open and Stella had clearly departed. She made to head there but Karl reached out and grabbed her arm to prevent her leaving.

"Thank you Miss Liz. You enjoyed that?"

Given the circumstances Liz could hardly say anything but yes without putting herself in even more trouble, she knew that the fact she had been forced to do that by Stella could not be allowed to be revealed.

"Erm, yes. That was great Karl, thank you."

The fat man pulled her close and hugged her, pressing her tits up against his work shirt.

"That is great. Perhaps we can do this again another night, maybe you would like Karl to properly fuck you then. Perhaps over your desk, eh? I think you like the kinky and dangerous, no?"

Liz managed to peel herself off him and nodded and stammered a response that didn't really mean much.

"Well, we'll see. Sorry Karl I have to go."

She hurried to the bathroom only to find all her clothing gone. Panic hit her before she darted out (all the time watched by a bemused karl) and was delighted to see her jacket still hanging up. She grabbed it and out it on, tying the belt tightly around her middle before grabbing her bag from her desk and hurrying out. She stopped dead just outside the front door to the building as Stella stood, leaning on her car waiting on her.

"Took your time bitch, I guess you must have enjoyed sucking that fat pig off did you?"

Liz shook her head.

"Hmm, I'm not convinced so maybe tomorrow we'll see for sure" Stella turned on her heel and headed to her car door.

"Stop! What about my clothes? I'm getting the tube home, I can't go like this!"

Stella turned and smirked.

"Yes you can Liz, you'll just have to be careful is all. Now don't argue with me bitch, I can still fuck you up here and you'd do well to remember it from now on. And Liz? Tomorrow I will be expecting you not to be wearing any bra or panties, understand? I want easy access to my property from now on...."