Liz's Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Good?' asked David.

'Not bad, I think you still need to practice' lied Liz, getting up off the table and staring down at her ex husband, his face still glistening with her juices. She noticed his hand was around his cock and a steady rhythm building.

'I haven't finished with you yet,' she said, command back now in her voice, 'get up and bend over that desk.'

He did as he was told.

She reached between his legs and grabbed his balls gently squeezing.

'I noticed that you seem to like this position David. Perhaps if I had a cock you might find me more attractive.'

God, did she know? Did she really know how much being vulnerable and defenceless like this turned him on?

Liz slipped a finger into her sodden bush and began to smear her juices onto David's anus. He moaned in anticipation and with her other hand she began to wank him, pulling his foreskin back over his glans, making him jerk with anticipation.

'I think this little cock of yours liked you being ass fucked, does it?' As she said the last two words she pushed her finger into David's anus. She had her answer without any need for David to reply. His cock jerked and began to spit gob after gob of semen out, to shoot the best part of five feet away, four times he shot a thick load before his contractions began to fade, he shook from head to foot as Liz continued to wank him till he was spent.

She turned him around and made sure he watched as she licked his spunk from her fingers.

'I think we should get cleaned up' she said matter of factly, and walked out to go to the women's toilet.

Later, back in her office, they talked over what had happened. Both realised they still cared for each other but unsure of how much their lovemaking meant. Both realising they needed to talk seriously before anything more happened.

'You hurt me David, I can't tell you how betrayed I felt when you left me for Tina.'

'I know Liz. I am so sorry. If I could turn back the clock I would but I can't. Let's get today out the way and perhaps, if you'll let me, I will take you to dinner tonight and we can talk more then.'

'Ok. But don't push me or expect a quick resolution to things ok? If I am sure of one thing, it will be that I need time,' replied Liz.

'I understand. Now let me get off to this meeting with Andrea Summers before I'm late and I blow the deal before we even get it!'

'Ok,' she smiled, 'if you need any help call me ok'

'Of course,' he replied as he walked out her office.

He took twenty minutes to head across to Brown's. He parked up and went to the reception, introduced himself and asked for Andrea Summers.

'Business Suite three one one Sir. Take the lift to the third floor and turn right as you come out.'

'Thanks,' he replied and headed for the bank of lifts. If he could secure this order it would add twenty percent to Harris's turnover, not something to be sniffed at. He and Liz had prepared his sales pitch well. All in all he was looking forward to a very productive meeting.

The lift pinged as it reached the third floor and the doors slid silently open. David checked himself one last time in the mirror on the back wall of the lift to make sure he was presentable. He was no oil painting that was for sure, he knew. He was twenty-five pounds over weight and hadn't done serious exercise in ten years. His black hair was now salted with grey and thinning so rapidly he had a bald patch on the top. His kindly brown eyes were his best feature and when he smiled it took ten years off him. He hadn't smiled often in the last six months, and that, he knew, was his own fault. Still, after this morning with Liz he felt sure with time and enough penance from him they could be happy again. If only he had thought more, instead of allowing his cock to rule his brain, perhaps all the heartache for everyone could have been avoided. Still, enough reminiscing, time to work.

He knocked smartly on the door of 311 and waited.

'Come' said a female voice, a little distorted by its travel through the door. David turned the knob and stepped inside and into almost complete darkness. He hesitated as he saw the outline of a woman at the other end of the room; the drapes had been pulled shut by all but a foot or so, the sunlight streaming in cast the front of his host into shadow.

'Er Ms Summers?' he queried, letting the door shut behind him.

'David, how nice to see you again,' smiled Tina.

David felt an icy hand grip his heart and his stomach lurched. Tina threw a switch and the lamp beside the window came on, lighting the room. David was speechless, he saw she was holding a pistol on him; he made no movement, so much so he was hardly breathing.

'Surprised?' Tina asked.

'Very,' David replied. 'What are you doing Tina, what do you want? I thought I made it clear six months ago that we were finished.'

'You may be finished, but I am very definitely not David. That bitch ex wife of yours humiliated, raped and robbed me. I worked hard to get where I was and she took it all from me.'

'I think you need some help Tina. It was never yours to begin with. You just used and abused people to get what you wanted. You used me and you tried to take from Liz what was rightfully hers.'

'NO!' Tina screamed. 'I worked for that money, I had to allow you, a fat, bald old man to screw me, touch me, had to suck that little prick of yours, swallow all that cum. No I earned every penny and I intend to get it all back'

David could see she was nearly hysterical, he knew it wouldn't take much to push this girl over the edge and that frightened him, he knew this woman was capable of anything right now.

He tried to calm the situation. 'Ok, what do you intend to do now? You have me here, why don't we discuss this rationally. Perhaps we could go down to the lobby, order a coffee and have a chat'

Tina began laughing; laughing so much the pistol wavered up and down. Then she stopped as suddenly as she had started. The smile disappeared.

'I don't think a chat will get me what I'm here for today David. No, I have something much better planned. Now strip.' To emphasise the command she waved the gun at him.

David slowly undressed, wondering what type of harm she had planned for him, he also felt a frisson of excitement in his loins, his mind remembering the events of six months ago and as his pants slid to the ground he realised his penis had thickened in recollection of that memory.

'Still as small as I remember it,' snapped Tina.

'I don't remember you complaining when I was making you come with it,' retorted David, who was getting tired of hearing the women in his life making fun of his manhood, although the ridicule did have the strange effect of turning him on, as his now full erection showed.

She made him bind his legs together with his own silk tie before pulling his hands behind his back and snapping on the cuffs.

' There, now to show there's no hard feelings,' giggling at her own pun as she stroked his cock, 'I'll show you a good time.'

'I don't want you to,' he pleaded, 'please, just leave Liz and I alone.'

'Sshh' she murmured as she covered his cock with her mouth. David hissed at the pleasure of that wet, warm snake that was her tongue as it darted up and down his shaft, around the dome of his glans and then on to tickle the underside of it. She cupped his hairy balls and gently squeezed again and again, as if to tease out the spunk that they held, before sliding her hand between his legs to tickle his perineum and then going onto his anus. David desperately wanted to stop this, he didn't want it, especially now, when he seemed on the verge of repairing the damage in his relationship with Liz and definitely not from the bitch on her knees in front of him. The same woman, who had led him on, then fucked him, with the sole purpose of using him as a meal ticket.

Tina pulled off him and asked 'Nice?' David didn't reply, but one wasn't required. Tina wouldn't of cared what is was anyway. She pushed him hard in the chest and he tumbled backwards onto the room's double bed. She picked up the plastic cup, lubricant and the ball gag and rolled David onto his stomach, reaching under him to grab his hard-on and pull it painfully back between his legs before settling herself down beside him. She quickly strapped the gag onto David.

'Now, let me tell you why you're here. I have absolutely no interest in you David whatsoever, only in so far as your part of my plan to get even with that cunt of an ex of yours and to ensure I get what's mine. I won't hurt you, at least physically, and I am sure you might even enjoy this mornings proceedings.' Whilst she was relating this she had pulled David's ass apart and dabbed his anus with the lubricant. David drew in a quick breath through his nose, both terrified at the prospect that this woman had complete control of him and what she may be planning to do with that control. When he felt the ice cold touch of the lube he imagined that big black cock being thrust up his ass and if it was possible, his cock, now bent painfully back between his legs, jerked in anticipation of it.

That was not, however, what Tina had in mind.

'I have been thinking about how to get back at Liz and at the same time to ensure I get the wealth she stole from me. Now I have churned over this problem night and day for six months and could not come up with a plan that would do both, one or the other yes, but not both. But now I have. You see, your going to give me a child David, boy, girl, I don't care what the brat is; just whether it carry's your genes. You see that way I can legally go to court and get back that half of your wealth your bitch wife took from me and all on behalf of your poor child,' she said, smiling evilly.

David no longer thought she was unhinged, he now knew she was.

'Devious isn't it? And all perfectly legal and above board and nothing you can do to stop it. Now don't worry, I won't be asking you to fuck me, after all, with that little cock I am not sure it would go in far enough to do the business,' she chuckled. 'No. All I need from you, David, is your spunk. The twist though, is that it will be Liz who makes me pregnant.'

David's eyes shot wide open and his nose flared as he drew in deep drafts of air, he shook his head violently from side to side in a 'no' while make as loud an 'mmmpph, mmmpph' as he could.

'Oh yes, David. It's time for revenge and it's ice cold.'

She pushed his face into the pillow and began to insert her middle finger into David's puckered brown hole. He squirmed and wriggled but there was nothing he could do. Her finger slid in easily and she twisted it round until she located the lump that was his prostate. Feeling the gland through the wall of David's rectum she began to stroke it. When she had thought up this evil scheme she had visited her doctor, explained that her and her 'boyfriend' had been trying to start a family but without much success. He had explained how this technique could work to produce semen 'on demand' and how she could monitor her body to know exactly which day she would be ovulating. She had timed this meeting to coincide with her ovulation and was now 'milking' David for the means to fertilise her.

The technique produced almost instant results. David broke into a sweat within 30 seconds of Tina fingering him. He had never experienced anything so strange and utterly arousing, by 40 seconds his spunk was shooting out from him and into the plastic collection cup. The volume produced surprised Tina, she knew David was a heavy cummer but the amount produced exceeded even their wildest nights of sex. She wasn't, however, finished. She began to repeat the procedure almost immediately. As any man will tell you to come again so quickly is strangely pain inducing and David squirmed and twitched beside her. She showed him no mercy and although it took almost 3 minutes David shot another load into the cup. By now he was bathed in sweat and breathing hard. His erection had disappeared with his first orgasm but he had still cum when she milked him. He thought his ordeal over but as Tina inspected the inch or so of semen in the bottom of the cup she said 'One more I think,' and his ordeal began again.

This time Tina had to provide additional stimulation to David's flaccid cock, his balls had seemed to have shrunk and almost disappeared up into his abdominal cavity. She wanked him furiously as well as rubbing and stimulating his prostate. The best part of 5 minutes had gone by before David squirted another load, much smaller than the last two. She milked his cock for the last drop before letting it flop onto the bed between his legs. She put the lid on the cup and placed it in the milk warmer and set the heater to 98.6 degrees, body temperature.

'Thank you darling,' smirked Tina, 'now for part two.'

David wasn't listening; he was all but unconscious and utterly spent.

She went to her purse took out her mobile and called Harris's. The phone rang three times before she heard the receptionist's voice. She asked for Liz Harris.

'Hello'

'Hello Liz, long time no speak,' said Tina cheerfully.

A long silence, then, 'What do you want you bitch,' snarled Liz down the phone.

'My my we are a little tetchy today, hope it's not the wrong time of the month.' Liz bristled at the other end of the line. 'I think it would be a good idea if you came to meet me, you see I have David with me and I think he might need some help to get home, he looks a little woozy.'

'David? With you? What...what have you done to him Tina and where are you?' asked Liz, feeling that rush of adrenalin when danger suddenly rears its head.

' Why in room 311 at Brown's Liz. You see I have been rather naughty and I had to pose as Andrea Summers. I just thought he wouldn't turn up if I told him I wanted to see him. Well, we have had a good chat and I think you should come over too, so we can all sort out our differences. I think we can all be friends if we try.' Tina's tone changed from friendly to menacing. ' Come over now. Don't call or speak to anyone, I'm armed and I will hurt David if you try anything.' Tina rang off.

Liz's hand shook as she replaced the phone. She had David? She suddenly realised how much she would miss him if anything happened to him. She grabbed her car keys and headed straight out of her office...

Traffic was heavier than when David had travelled over and it took the best part of a half hour till Liz was standing outside room 311. Her palms were sweaty and she dreaded to think what was about to unfold. One thing she was certain of, Tina was not going to get away with messing with her, she was sure of that. She knocked to alert Tina, but didn't wait for an answer, she just walked straight in. The scene before her was surreal, David lay naked and bound, now face up on the bed, he appeared to be conscious and indeed when he heard her walk in he became agitated, almost as if he was trying to tell her something. That, though, would have to wait. Tina was in the chair next to the bed, slowly manicuring her nails.

'So glad you could come Liz. Its been so long and I never got to say good bye the last time.' She lifted the pistol that had been sitting in her lap and pointed it at Liz.

She instructed Liz to close the door. Once done she walked behind her and quietly snapped the cuffs onto her enemy's wrists. At this point Liz realised what was probably about to unfold. Strangely, she wasn't afraid, it was more a feeling of anticipation and not a little of arousal.

With her arms pulled behind her, her breasts were thrust forwards, her nipples already stiff, trying hard to push through the thin cotton. She felt Tina's hot breath blowing gently onto her exposed neck and her breathing began to quicken, a slight flush forming on her chest, neck and face, as a sign of her arousal.

'Yes. That's right Liz, you know why you're here don't you. A little payback is due, and I think your looking forward to it. Everything you did to me, everything, I plan on doing to you. I don't mind telling you, as much as I hated what was being done to me I have never cum so much, been so aroused as back then, when you took me as you wanted. Now you're going to experience that. However, this not all about our pleasure Liz. You were very bad to me and a little punishment is in order.'

With that she led Liz over to the window and pulled back the drapes and opened the window. Liz blinked at the bright sunlight and it took a moment for the scene in front of her to come into focus. Twenty feet away several work men were busy replacing a window in the building opposite, none of them noticed the two women behind them.

'Time to have some fun Liz,' whispered Tina. She stood behind her and began to slowly run her hands over the top of Liz's body, hardly touching, but leaving a feeling of electricity in Liz's skin, a feeling that travelled quickly to her breasts and on downwards to pulse through her womanhood. Tina began to kiss Liz's exposed neck, nibbling with her teeth and leaving a little wet trail wherever her tongue went. Liz shivered with sexual arousal. Hating her body for surrendering so easily to this woman. How she detested Tina, yet knowing her body would be at her mercy had her cunt beginning to flood. Tina began to slowly unsnap the buttons running down the front of the cotton dress.

'Boys,' she called, startling Liz as she shouted across to the workmen.

The three workmen turned at the call, surprised by what they encountered, none initially replied. They saw a gorgeous young woman not twenty feet away slowly unbuttoning a middle aged woman's dress, and by the look of it she was braless. Expecting her to stop at any moment they stood watching silently, slowly, grins began to light their faces as they realised she was not going to stop. When Tina had undone enough buttons she moved her hands to Liz's shoulders and slowly began to slide Liz out of her dress.


'Do you want me to stop boys, or shall I continue?' she teased the men.

Immediately catcalls and whistles erupted from the three, all calling for her to continue but expecting the woman to shut the drapes and stop their entertainment at any moment.

'What do you want me to do Liz?' she whispered softly into her ear.

'You won't break me Tina, you won't get me begging.'

'Oh I think you will be, before this is over, you will be,' purred Tina.

Excruciatingly slowly she slipped the dress off her shoulders and exposed more and more of Liz's chest.

'Off, off, off' was the chat from the men. With a final flourish Tina snapped the dress down the last few inches and Liz's tits were on show to the men opposite. Cheers erupted and shouts to other workmen were made to come see what was going on up where they were.

Liz squeezed he eyes tight shut, her face burning with anger and embarrassment, but all the while knowing her nipples were stiff with arousal and her panties were soaked with her fluids. Tina stood behind her and began to caress her breasts, circling the nipples, teasing. The shouts of the men grew louder, urging her on, she used finger and thumbs of each hand to finally grasp the thick brown buds and tweak and pull at them. Feeling Liz begin to shake with the arousal this was causing she suddenly stopped.

'She's a very naught woman isn't she boys. I think she needs to be punished. I think a good spanking is just what she needs.'

By now several more workmen had appeared and by the sounds coming from other areas of the scaffold, more were on their way.

'No,' cried Liz.

'Remember David and the gun, bitch,' threatened Tina quietly. Liz's shoulders sagged and she resigned herself to her fate.

She pulled over a chair, sat herself down and pulled Liz over her knee, her ass pointing out of the window, her little tits jiggling as she hung there feet off the ground. The cheers of the men rose in pitch, lewd suggestions and gestures were thrown and used. Tina, now in her element played to the crowd.