Liz's Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ok, but don't get smart,' responded Tina.

She withdrew the phallus to the accompaniment of a wet slurp and a sigh from Liz. Tina stared down at her rival. Liz's cunt gaped wide open, the red puffy outer lips spread open like the petals of a flower, the pubic mound sodden with her own and Tina's juices. Liz could feel her clitoris throbbing in time to the pumping her heart as the blood pulsed through her womanhood. She was desperate to cum. But she was desperate to even the score with this woman too. Now she had her chance as she was rolled onto her stomach and felt Tina sit on her ass as she unlocked the cuffs.

As soon as her first wrist was free Liz struck. She used both feet to kick upwards and drive her heels into Tina's lower back. A squeal of pain sounded from Tina as she fell forward over Liz. At that point Liz twisted around and away from her, swinging with her left elbow to aid the momentum as well as to catch Tina in the face. Her timing wasn't perfect and her elbow struck Tina high on her shoulder. Liz's twist caused her to roll off the bed but she was up as quick as lightning, advancing on Tina before she had time to recover.

As Tina turned to face her she swung a right hook at the younger woman's face. Tina flinched and that saved her from getting hit by the fist, but not from the dangling metal handcuff still attached to Liz's right wrist. It caught her just above her ear, white light flashing in her head. Before she could recover Liz had her by the hair, screeching her hatred, she pulled Tina onto her back beside David.

'You cunt, I'm going to make you pay!' screamed Liz.

The strap-on Tina was wearing bobbed and bounced as the women fought. Liz grabbed a Tina's breasts grabbing great handfuls of flesh and squeezing viciously. Tina cried out in pain. Liz flipped Tina over onto her stomach, trying to un-strap the leather belt holding the dildo on. Tina hissed, spat and squirmed trying to stop her. Liz cruelly thrust her middle finger deep into her rival's anus.

'Hold still you bitch,' she shouted.

Tina moaned in pain, Liz smiled in pleasure.

'Yes, you're going to get more of that soon enough,' hissed Liz.

She finally had the dildo un-strapped and pulled it away from Tina's body. As she pulled, the tube attached to the bag holding David's spunk pulled free. Liz then went in search of the bag. She thrust two fingers deep into Tina's soaking wet snatch, ignoring the pitiful pleas for her to stop, pleas that Tina was delighted to be feigning. It was all working out better than she had planned she thought, as she struggled to make sure Liz believed it was real.

Liz finally got a hold on the bag and pulled it free of Tina's cunt.

'Now we'll see how much you'll like a cunt filled with spunk you evil bitch,' spat Liz. She slapped Tina hard in the face.

'Hold still till I'm ready or I'll make you sorry.'

Tina stopped moving. She just lay quietly next to David waiting for Liz to finish re-assembling the strap-on, sniffling occasionally for effect. She turned her head towards David, who had never lost his painful erection, had become as animated as he could, trying desperately to communicate to Liz. He hoped, now she had gotten free, she would release him and he could tell her of Tina's real intentions. Liz, however, was totally wrapped up in her plans to even the score with the bitch who had sodomised and raped her and had intended to squirt another mans cum inside her. Well, she would make sure Tina knew what that was like just as soon as she could. She could see David squirming next to Tina but in her blinkered mindset ignored it. All she focused on was evening the score with Tina.

Tina could see David's agitation. She gave him a sly smile and a wink. David began to beat his head back into the pillow in frustration.

'There,' said Liz, finally ready. She climbed between Tina's legs. She roughly pulled them apart and dragged her down the bed until her face was level with David's crotch.

Knowing how much Tina had hated David's tiny cock she had thought of a way to both humiliate Tina and give David some payback.

'Now, make him cum. Suck on his cock bitch,' demanded Liz. She, herself, had pushed Tina's legs into the same position hers had been earlier. She stared down at Tina's shaven mound, glistening with wetness. She lodged the head of the dildo between the lips and began to push. Tina gasped. She had forgotten just what having something this big pushed into her felt like. Liz quickly bottomed the dildo. Withdrew it and thrusts it in again, hearing a satisfying squelch with each thrust.

Tina, meanwhile, grasped David's tiny prick, skinned back his foreskin and swallowed him whole. She began to suck him hard, wanking him to provide additional stimulation.

Liz was desperately close to coming and thereby squirting the cum held inside her into the woman below her. However, she wanted to make Tina orgasm before she came herself. The thrusting of the dildo caused it to rub against her own hairy mound. The friction generated was pushing her very to the very edge. Tina herself was now near the point of no return. She had already held herself back earlier and the whole of her womanhood ached for a release. There was one last thing she needed to do to Liz however. Her hand was a blur as it jerked David's cock. His balls, nothing more than shrivelled nuts, bounced around in his sac.

Finally, three orgasms arrived within seconds of each other. Firstly, David's body went rigid. His cock, red raw from the rubbing stood straight up as his nuts began to paddle up and down within his sac. Normally, they would have propelled a large wad of semen up and out of his cock via his orgasmic contractions. There was nothing in the tank, however. The best his prostate could do was to provide 3 small drops of clear fluid that Tina milked slowly out of his cock.

'Look Liz!' Tina shouted, her own orgasm seconds away. Liz glanced at David expecting to see Tina's face covered with his thick goo. Surprised, she saw only a couple of dribbles smearing the head of his cock. Where on earth was all of David's spunk? The answer finally hit her at the same time her own orgasm gripped her.

'Noooo!' She screamed. She felt her cunt contract again and again. She desperately tried to pull out of Tina's cunt before the spunk flew from the dildo. Too late. Tina locked her legs around her rivals back and pulled her hard onto herself. At that instant Tina went into orgasm shouting a loud 'Yes, oh yes, oh yes!' Her cunt gripping the black dildo, sucking out the thick wads of spunk that splashed against her womb, filling her like no man had ever done. She could feel Liz jerking with every contraction that her body made. Her own orgasm in perfect tune with the woman on top of her. They rocked together like long time lovers, locked in an embrace of love and ecstasy.

Finally, Liz came down from the peak. Her body fell against Tina and she rested her head on Tina's chest. She sobbed quietly as she realised what Tina had done. How she had tricked her into shooting David's spunk into her. For one purpose only Liz had already realised. She must be fertile. She looked across at David. Tears were slowly running down his cheeks. He nodded to her silently. It gave affirmation to her thoughts.

'What have I done,' she whispered.

Tina began to laugh. 'So. You have finally realised.'

Liz pulled the phallus out of Tina slowly. Horrified by the amount of semen that gushed out. She climbed off the bed as if in a trance, unsnapped the dildo and stumbled around to David. She undid the ball gag and then hugged him.

'I'm so sorry, so sorry,' she kept repeating.

'Shush, shush, it will be alright,' he replied, trying to reassure her. She unlocked his cuffs and they hugged quietly.

Tina broke into their quiet moment.

'Very touching. Now that we are all going to be family we should try to be nice to each other,' sarcasm lacing her statement.

Liz looked up at Tina. The look she gave turned her ice cold. It wasn't anger she saw. Just pity mixed with utter hatred.

'You sick bitch. To want to bring a child into the world for the sole purpose of getting rich.... you are beyond words,' Liz said quietly.

David and Liz dressed as quickly as they could. Tina just lay back on the bed, legs open, toying with her wet, spunk sodden cunt.

'See you in nine months,' she cried as they headed out the door.

'Yes. You will,' said David, cold determination in his voice, 'you certainly will!'

Authors Note:

I hope you've enjoyed the second installment of my story. Many thanks for all the comments on my first effort. Much appreciated. Let me know what you think of this one and don't forget to vote!

Somehow, I think there may be more twists in this tale! Look out for part three.