Lizzie's Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Palistus
Palistus
26 Followers

"I'm sorry, what was that?"

"I said please make me cum, Mistress Amy!" Lizzie cried in a high pitched voice as Amy bit down in her nipple.

"Well, since you asked nicely..." Amy said with a smirk.

Amy wrapped both her arms around the young girl's legs, and shoved her upwards, causing her to put her hands on the back of the couch to balance herself. Amy steadied the girls legs on both of her shoulders, and simply stared at the hot pink cunt in front of her.

"Mistress!" Lizzie whined as her hips gyrated upon seeing the intensity of Amy's gaze at her privatest of private parts.oc

"Just call me Amy hun," The woman said as she snapped out of it, and dived in. Amy pressed her face directly against the girl's pussy, shoving her tongue into the tight oriface.

"Ohhh!" Lizzie moaned, putting one of her hands on Amy's head and stroking her hair while the other one remained on the back of the couch for balance.

The wet slurps resounded throughout the room as Amy's tongue darted in, out, and all over the wet vagina in front of her, occasionally extending up to the hard pink nub as her lips traveled to it as well, taking it in her mouth and sucking on it, before darting back down to the gaping chasm of moisture.

"Yes!" Liz shouted with glee as Amy's tongue lapped at her wetness.

"mmm" Slurp, suck, lick, "You like this..?" Amy purred as she shoved her tongue inside of Lizzie rapidly.

"I love it!" Lizzie cried as she felt a pressure building up inside of her-- making her feel like she was going to burst with pleasure!

"W-Wait... I think I have to pee!" Lizzie said as she squirmed in Amy's grasp-- a sudden pressure building up on her.

"No you don't hun, just let it out," Amy said gently and went back to licking.

"Oh... Yes Amy... Yes!" Lizzie moaned out as she placed both her hands on Amy's head, pushing it closer to her and forcing the older woman to bear her entire weight. "I'm... Oh!" Lizzie cried out and shut her eyes in ecstasy as her fluids gushed out of her onto Amy's awaiting tongue and face.

"So... Good..." Lizzie panted as Amy cleaned her vagina, sucking it dry of her girl-cum wherever possible.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Amy winked at her as she lowered her back down into her lap, pressing their lips together softly. Lizzie tasted her own juices on Amy's tongue as it penetrated her mouth, but she didn't mind-- not at all.

The kiss lit a fire in Lizzie's heart. She wanted to help this woman too... She wanted to help Amy cum. Despite being a captive in this situation(kind of), she was starting to feel a very real affection towards the older black haired woman.

"Amy..." Lizzie sighed cutely.

"Yes, love?" Amy responded with concerned eyes.

"It's your turn now," Lizzie said, and slowly got out of Amy's lap. She lowered herself onto the floor, staying on her knees in front of Amy, who was looking on in curiosity.

Lizzie put her hands on Amy's thighs and tugged a bit, urging her to the edge of the couch, to which she scooted forward a bit, laying back and letting her firm butt hang off the edge.

The teen smiled at the realization that Amy wasn't wearing underwear, and her sex was visible to her. Something that sort of surprised Lizzie though... was the GIANT moist spot all around Amy's vagina, and on her chemise.

'Did I do that?' Lizzie pondered wondrously. While the glistening folds were visible, she still didn't care for the older woman's clothing, so she tugged down on the skirt that Amy was wearing, pulling it off fully.

"Oh Gods... I can't wait for that perfect little tongue of yours to eat me," Amy panted as her lower body convulsed upon Lizzie's touch.

Lizzie said nothing, but shoved the Chemise and blouse up past Amy's large DD tits that she was just noticing the size of, and prompted her to raise her arms.

Amy did so, and Lizzie pushed the blouse and chemise over her head. Amy hadn't worn a bra that day either, so nothing remained as a barrier between the two.

"Fuck..." Lizzie panted as she stared at the perfect body in front of her.

"What is it dear?" Amy said in a low tone, feeling especially turned on at the moment.

"You're so... Fucking.... Hot..." Lizzie moaned as she jumped onto Amy's nude body, shoving her mouth against the black haired woman's in pure passion.

"Mmm!" Amy moaned through the kiss as for once, Lizzie's tongue shot into her mouth, wiggling around in frantic search of her own. When they found each other, they immediately pressed against each other, seeking out that blissful contact instinctively.

Amy slowly spread her bare legs and nestled Lizzie in between them, wrapping them around the younger girl's back and pressing down.

Lizzie let out a mewl of pleasure but didn't break the kiss(In fact, it made her more determined to not break it) as their bare sexes pressed together. This wasn't what she had planned on doing, but it was certainly good enough that she wasn't going to complain. Slowly, she started thrusting her hips against the older woman beneath her, making sure their wet tunnels of love rubbed together every time.

Throughout the whole thing, both women stared each other. Both blue and green pairs were sparkling with passion and lust at the moment, and it felt like they were communicating that fact simply with that wordless gaze.

Lizzie upped her pace of thrusts as she felt Amy start to writhe and tremble beneath her, figuring she was close to an orgasm. She frantically shoved her hips into the older woman's and rubbed up and down. Their breasts were pushed together, and through some magical happening, their nipples were lined up perfectly to press against each other. It felt so amazingly good for both of them.

"Mmm!" Amy started squealing into the young girl's mouth as she felt her pleasure peaking, and knew that she would finish really soon.

Amy's mewls increased in urgency and she started pushing her hips back into Lizzie's thrusts.

Finally, she had to break the kiss. "Ahhhh! Oh God, Liz! Lizzie!" She cried in a higher-than-normal pitched voice that Lizzie found adorable. She couldn't wait to hear it in the future again..

"Never in my life... have I came as hard as just now.." Amy whispered to the girl who had just had her second orgasm in the heat of the moment. Lizzie wrapped her arms around Amy and curled up on top of her, using her breasts for temporary pillows as she happily smiled at what they just did. Amy returned the gesture, wrapping her arms around the girl sprawled on top of her tightly.

"I'm sorry.." Amy whispered suddenly. She'd planned for this to happen this entire time, for 2 entire years, but the fact remained that she had practically kidnapped Lizzie away from her household, forcing her to endure the pain of being bought off.

"W-what? Do you.. um.. regret doing that..?" Lizzie whispered hoarsely, feeling a horrible sensation in both her stomach and throat coming up. Tears filled her sad green eyes and started to leak out at the thought of the older woman regretting this, even though she planned it all. "What did I do wrong? Am I not pretty enough? Did I do something wrong? Please tell me!" Lizzie said, bawling her eyes out by now and clutching the woman beneath her tightly.

"No! Lizzie you've got it all wrong, I don't regret anything we've done, I just.. I regret taking the choice from you, and stealing you away from your home, and upsetting you." Amy averted her eyes.

"It's... I don't care about all of that! You were right, my dad never cared about me and never will! You've given me more happiness in one day than he has in my entire life!" Lizzie said, her tears starting to clear up.

"I-I.. I'm so glad to hear you say that," Amy said, tearing up herself. "Ever since I saw you two years ago, I knew you'd be the one... I felt it deep inside of my heart, and I just had to get you away from that neglectful man." Amy whispered.

"Oh my God, that's where I remember you from! I knew I'd seen you before, but I just couldn't remember. You came over to my old house 2 years ago. We didn't really talk, but I saw you and thought 'Wow, what a beautiful lady! What's she doing around here?'" Lizzie laughed, and Amy smiled at that.

"Thank you Liz," Amy said lowly. "I've been so lonely all of my life, and you're actually the first person I've... done anything with, even though I'm 27 years old," Amy said shyly. All her previous sexual experiences were with her hands.

"I'm really happy to have been your first! I've never done anything either, so it's the same for me." Lizzie smiled.

"I hope you can come to love me Lizzie, I really do.." Amy said gently as she loosened up her arms and got out from underneath Lizzie, causing them to be laying down side by side facing each other.

"You won't have to wait long, I promise you that with all of my heart." Lizzie replied as she scooted towards the woman, desiring as much body contact as possible as she closed her eyes, wrapping her arms around the older woman.

"You won't have to wait at all," Amy whispered, returning the gesture and closing her eyes as she snuggled in close to the young girl, who was blushing crazily and tearing up in happiness. Nobody had ever told her they loved her before. Not a single time in her life, and it felt so good to finally hear it...

"Thank you so much Amy," Lizzie whispered, feeling happier than she'd ever felt. They still needed to discuss her education/other living facts, but that could be put off until tomorrow

Lizzie was really looking forward to living there. Amy would probably get her more... appropriate outfits for home if she asked, but she had no intention of doing that. It would just get in the way. Though, for public or when guests were over she'd probably have to go shopping to match her style... but that could all wait! All that mattered now was that she was cuddling up in Amy's arms, she was happy, and she was sleepy.

Everything else could wait.

FIN.

Note: Might write a sequel to this at some point. Stay tuned, might not come soon but it's a possibility.

Palistus
Palistus
26 Followers
12