All Comments on 'Lloyd's Angel Ch. 02'

by VirtualScott

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ummm

we come into a different story already in progress or something?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Missed a bit!

This has come form the EMCSA website. There is a bit about reminiscing on how he discovered his ability.

I THINK that it is the same author, but I'm not sure....

SouthernPassion53SouthernPassion53almost 13 years ago
An enigma, within a puzzle

Same title, same main character, but what in the hell is the connection? A paragraph at the beginning woulld have done wonders to tie the two together. As it is you have a prequel that hasn't been tied to the first chapter in any way at all.

VirtualScottVirtualScottalmost 13 years agoAuthor
You can't win... ;-)

This really is all one story, which is told using interleaved timelines (or flashbacks, if you prefer).

I posted the chapters separately only because the last time I posted a long story, I did it in one piece and got numerous negative comments telling me it was too long and I should have posted in parts.

My intent really is that you should start with chapter 1 and proceed in order all the way through chapter 18. (Not all of them have made it through approval as I write this.)

Apologies for the confusion,

-VS

diggypopdiggypopabout 12 years ago
An actual story...

...and one that doesn't spell everything out in the beginning, either. Only quibble I have is that the first chapter DOES over-explain, we don't need to know Angel and Angela are the same people out of the gate, for instance. If you ever publish this, I'd say leave as much mystery as possible in the early stages. But I understand the concern w/ confusing your readers, especially considering how most people read on the web.

Regardless, you have ME hooked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVirtualScott@VirtualScott
236 Followers
Back again after having been locked out of my account for six (!) years! I'm interested in all kinds of kinks, but particularly psychological issues: How do you react if you're forced to do (or want) something you wouldn't do normally? What happens if you're in a position to ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES