Lloyd's Angel Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't a stirring endorsement, and I thought about drawing him out a little more, but the bathroom door opened and Susan rejoined us.

She was wearing a lacy black baby doll negligee with matching panties, and that was it. Her hair was down and teased out, and her lips were a suspiciously familiar deep red. "How do I look?" she asked, twirling so we could see all of her.

"Why don't you come over here and ask?" returned Danny, who set his drink on the side table without taking his eyes off of her.

Susan looked hot, but it still felt funny having Danny there too, and I didn't say anything. I think she sensed that, because she sauntered over and embraced me. I could feel Susan's body as clearly as her questing hand could my erection, and we kissed hungrily.

Danny was kind enough to remove the glass from my hand before I spilled it, and then he was embracing Susan from behind and running his hands down her body. I tried to ignore his nearness and concentrate on her. "I hope this wasn't too expensive," he murmured in Susan's ear.

"Why?" she mumbled into my mouth, undulating sensuously between the two of us.

"Because I'm going to be paying for it too," he replied, and then literally tore the panties off her body. Susan squealed with surprise, and then jumped again as Danny inserted a few fingers into her from behind. She moaned, making my cock even harder.

"C'mon, Lloyd," Danny chided, breaking our embrace and steering Susan toward the bed, "we aren't here to hit singles and make out; the lady wants us to get to home plate. Am I right?"

Susan lay back atop the covers, breathing heavily, and spread her knees in clear invitation. It was surprisingly easy to focus on her glistening sex and ignore Danny, who was shedding his clothes beside me. I fumbled with my own fly.

Naked at last, I nearly threw myself at Susan and sheathed myself to the hilt in her molten cunt. I leaned forward to kiss her, but Danny was beside us and Susan turned aside to take his rampant organ in her mouth. The three of us bucked together without any rhythm, but the feel of Susan convulsing between us was unbelievable.

I jetted into her depths almost immediately, and I saw overflow from Danny's load trickling from her mouth not much later. There was no way to be sure, but I suspected Susan had already orgasmed at least once. My cock was still ready for more, but she rolled away from me, trying to follow Danny's reddened tool.

"Ride me, you slut," he teased her, flopping on his back and holding her head away from his throbbing manhood. I thought his attitude was coarse, but Susan wasted no time in clambering forward and impaling herself on him.

It didn't fit my mental image of Susan, and I didn't like watching her fuck another guy, but I had to admit she was looking and acting a lot like a slut. "Oh fuck me, fuck me harder, pound me!" Susan slurred, her tits swaying as she bounced up and down on Danny and I watched my scum leaking onto their thighs.

I think my pride was a little wounded that she seemingly could forget me so quickly. If Susan was going to act like a slut craving faceless cock, I decided, maybe I should just treat her that way. I moved up behind them, focusing on her tiny rosebud, and pressed against her.

It wasn't like I was forcing her. "Oh, God, yes!" Susan moaned, and pressed backwards so I slid into her. When she reversed course and moved back against Danny, I followed. I could feel his cock pressing against mine inside her, one of the most erotic sensations I'd encountered.

I began a slow pistoning motion, because I knew that really got her off. "Fucking slut," I grunted. Danny said something, but I couldn't hear him over Susan's moaning and gasping. I reached around her head and muzzled her with one hand.

"Roll over," he repeated; I realized most of our weight was on top of him. Keeping a firm grip on Susan, I leaned sideways and fell to the bed. He rolled with us, leaving us all on our sides with Susan the meat in our sandwich. "Thanks," he grinned, then refocused on Susan. "Take this, bitch!"

We started slamming ourselves into her, working into a synchronized rhythm. I could go deepest when we were alternating strokes, but it was when we were both thrusting into her simultaneously that Susan just went nuts.

"That's the ticket!" Danny grunted. "Give it to her!" I came again, unloading in Susan's tight ass, but kept going, maintaining pace with Danny. I also kept my hand over Susan's mouth, keeping the volume to a manageable level. Susan's body was thrashing as if she were experiencing continuous orgasms, and her head suddenly snapped backwards and cracked me in the face so hard I saw stars.

When I could focus again, the first thing I heard was Susan crying. My initial alarm faded after I realized she was saying, "Oh my God, I can't believe I came like that!"

"You're an E-ticket ride, baby," agreed Danny, leaning over me to look at my forehead. "I think you're gonna have a bump there, Lloyd."

"I'm so sorry!" gasped Susan, rolling over to look at me, eyes wide with concern. Her face looked like a mess with lipstick smeared all over it, but she was glowing.

"Don't apologize," I magnanimously told her, "it was worth it."

"You're so sweet," she smiled, and kissed me. A moment later, she sat up. "I want to do it again!"

Danny laughed; I just stared at the ceiling. "I'm glad you appreciate our prowess," he told Susan, "but, as you see, we take a little longer to recuperate." He made no attempt to hide his flaccid organ, which was still shiny with her juices. "We do have fingers and tongues, however."

"I want more cock. I want to feel it inside me. Can't I help you along?"

I sat up, too; my penis needed to be washed. "You know it doesn't work that way," I reminded Susan. "It's just a physical limitation we need to live with." Danny nodded his agreement.

"Can't you, you know, do something about it?" She gave me a meaningful look. Danny picked up on it, although I prayed he didn't understand what she was really asking.

"I'm sorry," I said shortly, heading for the bathroom, "you'll just have to wait. As soon as I get hard, you'll be the first person to know."

"Drat," Susan sulked. "I wanted to fuck all night!"

"Didn't you take any physiology?" asked Danny, half-humorously. "You'd need a lot more than two guys for that."

"How many more?" Susan asked, in a tone that made me drop the washcloth and leave the bathroom.

"Seriously?" It was clear Danny didn't know if she was joking or not. "I don't know; maybe a half-dozen or so."

"You don't need to do this," I pleaded, but Susan was fixated on the idea.

"I've heard about your reputation," she addressed Danny, absently fingering herself. "You have friends; could you talk some of them into coming over here?"

I had to give Danny credit; he looked in my direction, where I was shaking my head "no."

"Don't pay attention to him," Susan chided, walking up to Danny. "Pay attention to me." She undulated against his body and whispered huskily in his ear. "It's my party, and I can fuck who I want to." Danny's cock lengthened slightly, and I knew I'd lost the point.

While he made a few phone calls, I seriously considered just getting dressed and leaving; I hadn't signed up for an orgy and wasn't interested in participating in one. I finally decided to stay; I'd brought Susan, I was the one who'd made her want to do this, and I thought it was good to have somebody present who saw Susan as more than a fleshy tube meant to house cocks. I knew Danny's reputation too, and I didn't trust any of the gentleman callers expected to appear.

The first disbelieving frat boys arrived sooner than I'd expected. They looked young to me, and the reality of the sexy woman who answered their knock clearly surpassed whatever Danny had promised them. Susan still wore her baby doll, but the panties were gone and it was obvious she'd already been fucked.

"What's the score?" one of them asked Danny after taking in an eyeful and then scanning the room. "Is this for real?"

"Totally real," Susan assured him, unfastening his pants. "Do you think you're man enough for me?"

"We needed reinforcements," amplified Danny, unashamed of his cock, which had made it back to half-mast. I'd pulled on my shirt and slacks, feeling uncomfortable with that level of nudity.

The new guys didn't need much encouragement, and had Susan screaming with pleasure in no time. Danny was fixated on the show, stroking himself slowly, so it was left to me to answer the knock at the door. I was scared it would be somebody from the hotel, but it turned out to be another trio from school.

One of them palmed some cash into my hand as they pushed by; from the way their attention was focused on the action atop the bed, I didn't even bother asking them about it. A few more singletons arrived a bit later, also cash in hand, to join the swarm.

It was like watching ants at a picnic. The men were double- and triple-teaming Susan, who was gleaming with perspiration and leaking semen from every orifice. Danny was keeping an eye on her too, but it seemed mostly to ensure her mouth was plugged as much as possible. I stopped worrying about her after a while, when it became clear she was enjoying herself even more than her worshippers.

The first guys left after about an hour, laughing and joking with Danny, who escorted them to the door. I couldn't help noticing he was limp again and glistening with fresh saliva.

"What's with the money, Danny?" I asked after the door was closed.

"Oh, good," he exclaimed when he saw the bills in my hand. "I was afraid nobody was taking it. It's donations -- you don't think we're going to have to pay extra for cleaning?" We watched one of the guys spray sperm across Susan's back and the bedspread.

We could have bought new linens for less than what I held. "Susan is not a whore, and we are not pimps," I told him sternly.

"Absolutely not," Danny replied defensively, before our conversation was interrupted by a sharp knock.

It was another one of Danny's friends, pale as a sheet, accompanied by the hotel's night manager. "What's going on in this room?" he asked suspiciously, eyes widening at Danny's casual nudity and again at the unmistakable sounds coming from the bed.

"We're just having a little party..." Danny's voice trailed off into a widening circle of silence that spread to encompass the entire room, punctuated by Susan's, "keep going! Why are you stopping?"

The manager -- his nametag said "Ray" -- walked a little further into the room and his eyes literally bugged out at the scene on the bed. Susan was kneeling atop one guy while another stood frozen behind her, slowly rotating her pelvis against both of them. She visibly swallowed and pushed a lock of cum-matted hair out of her face. Several more guys, all stark naked with wilting cocks, surrounded the bed.

"This is completely unacceptable behavior!" Ray choked out after a false start.

"What's the big deal?" Danny asked with commendable bravado. "We're all adults here; we aren't doing anything wrong." After a barely discernable pause, he added, "You should join us."

"I should call the police," Ray huffed.

It was hard to tell if he was threatening us or just thinking out loud, but I don't think anybody, even Danny, saw a happy ending ahead. I cringed thinking of how Susan would come out of it.

I couldn't let it happen. I wasn't the only one in the room to close his eyes, but instead of praying for salvation I found Ray's mind and thought about how good Susan's mouth felt on my cock and how great it was to explode down her throat and feel her suck me dry.

My ears almost popped from the change in air pressure when we heard the sound of Ray's fly unzipping and everybody exhaled at once. "Convince me not to," he told Susan, and stepped in front of her.

The outcome was predictable after that. Susan worked on him like she hadn't been near a man for a year, and carried on like he was Casanova. Luckily for us, everybody else was still too scared to move and Ray hadn't seen enough to know Susan was like that with everybody. When he orgasmed, she didn't lose a drop and left him as clean as a whistle.

"Thank you," she told him, with a sincerity of expression and tone of voice that had more than a few cocks twitching. The sound of his zipper was like a switch that jolted everybody back into motion again.

"Just try to keep it discreet, okay?" Ray told Danny and me as we escorted him back to the door. We feverently promised to do so, and wilted against the walls after the door closed behind him.

"You should be in sales," I told Danny. "I thought we were goners."

"I did, too," he admitted while eying me speculatively. "Do you know why he changed his mind, Lloyd?"

"He just knew a good thing when he saw it," I demurred, looking over at Susan, who was teasing her partners back to full hardness.

"Maybe," he said, and let the conversation slide.

Many of Susan's guests left fairly quickly, no doubt shaken by their close call; however, an uneven stream of replacements continued to arrive. I shot Danny an accusatory look after letting in a party of four, but he shrugged back at me, all helpless innocence, and I had to admit to myself I hadn't seen him go near the phone again. Evidently word was spreading on its own.

"Unbelievable," Danny breathed, as we watched Susan assist two of the new arrivals with their attempt to double-penetrate her vagina. "I should have asked for more." His penis was beginning to rise again.

I was more troubled. Watching those young men, clumsy with their eager desire, penetrate a woman who clearly welcomed all of them, kindled no heat inside me. I knew I'd been there first, and that there was no place they could penetrate that didn't hold my seed. The woman I wanted to share a hotel room with was Alex, and I certainly didn't intend to share her with anybody.

Despite our differing attitudes, Danny and I stepped forward as one to restrain and then evict one of the guys who apparently thought sluts deserved to be slapped around as well as fucked. "We need to shut this down," I told him after we closed the door.

"Who's going to tell her?" We looked at the bed, where Susan quite clearly was still having the time of her life.

"Well, I'm going to stop letting people in," I decided. Danny didn't argue the point. We proceeded to ignore the sporadic knocking that followed, and didn't answer the phone either, the once it rang.

It was well after midnight by the time the last stalwart cocksmen departed, leaving the room to the three of us who'd started the evening together. Susan lay on the bed, oozing cream from everywhere, and singing to herself like she was drunk; Danny obviously was considering whether to have a final go at her himself. I felt tired and grumpy; this wasn't what I wanted, but it reminded me of what I didn't have.

Danny rolled his eyes at another knock on the door, but since I wasn't the one teasing Susan by holding my cock just out of her reach, I recognized the sharp staccato of Ray's knuckles. With some trepidation, I opened the door to find the manager accompanied by Yelena.

"The young lady insisted on being allowed entry," Ray told me, obviously in an uncomfortable position, as Yelena pushed past me and let out a gasp at the sight of Susan.

"I understand," I told him. "We were just wrapping up the party anyway; don't worry about it." It didn't feel quite right, but I offered him some of the money I'd collected.

"Yelena!" slurred Susan. "Did you bring me some more cocks?"

"I'll leave it to you, then," Ray said, taking the cash after a quick peek. I didn't blame him for wanting to distance himself from this situation. I locked the door before joining the others.

"No, of course we didn't do this all by ourselves," Danny told Susan's wide-eyed roommate. Yelena didn't resist when I offered to remove her coat.

"She told me to check on her if I hadn't heard from her by midnight," Yelena explained. She'd obviously just thrown on a sweatshirt and blue jeans before coming over; they didn't highlight her lithe body the way her usual outfits did.

I realized, belatedly, that it was only the amount of semen, and not the nudity, that had thrown Yelena. Well, Susan had hinted in the past that her friend was a little promiscuous.

"Why don't you join the party, now that you're here?" Danny brazenly offered, his penis pointing at her.

Susan climbed off the bed and embraced him from behind, protesting, "I don't want to share!"

The comment, together with the fact that Yelena hadn't immediately refused, sparked a thought in my mind. Susan couldn't go on like this, and we were pretty sure I couldn't undo what I'd done. But perhaps I could give her an alternative outlet, one that wouldn't be so high profile... My cock stirred at the idea; two girls sounded much better than two guys.

I focused first on Yelena, thinking of all the things about women that excited me. The feel of soft lips, the curve of a breast interrupted by the pebble of a nipple, and the way it grew when teased; the smell of her musk and the liquid grip of her channel when she climaxed. Nothing happened for the longest time, and I was beginning to think I'd messed up somehow. Finally I was rewarded with the tell-tale shimmer for which I'd been waiting.

I knew before Danny did that when Yelena stepped up to them, she was going to kiss Susan instead of him. Horn-dog that he was, it just made his erection harder; I wasn't immune, either.

Before Susan could overcome her surprise and resist, I centered on her and repeated the process, with much more immediate results. I wondered, briefly, if it had anything to do with my prior intervention or her natural inclinations, but put the thought aside for future consideration.

All three of us admired Yelena as she stopped to pull off her sweatshirt and jeans; she wore nothing beneath them. She might have been a ballerina, although her breasts and hips were large enough to save her from androgyny; I think she could have held a pencil between her tight buttocks.

"Men, I have tasted before," she told Danny before pushing past him to flop Susan back onto the bed and embrace her.

Danny just shot me a sardonic grin as I finished undressing again, revealing a hard-on that matched his own. We moved closer to the bed where we could see the action clearly.

The girls writhed against each other, their skin well lubricated by the male ejaculate covering Susan's body. Danny was slowly stroking himself, but I held off, knowing I probably had only one more good climax in me that night. First Susan, and then Yelena, jerked and trembled under the influence of delicate fingers probing between their legs.

"What about us?" Danny finally asked. The girls looked up as if they'd forgotten we were there.

"I did not come... prepared for this," Yelena admitted, dropping her eyes.

I remembered all the condoms in the room and guessed she wasn't on birth control. Of course, Susan and I didn't use condoms and neither of us had any, and it was apparent Danny didn't, either.

"Well, there are other options," suggested Danny, who never seemed to be at a loss in these situations.

"Oh, let them do your ass, Yelena," Susan sighed. "It would be so hot!"

Yelena looked at us. "Lloyd, I will trust," she finally decided. I don't know if it was subconscious prompting on my part, or the matching feral gleam in Danny's and Susan's eyes that made up her mind, but I was glad she chose me. "Be gentle," she urged me, "I will be tight." My cock throbbed in anticipation.

I was thinking about what I could use for lubricant when Yelena surprised me by milking a handful of mixed cum from Susan's gash and slathering it on my erection, which hardened even further.

Susan looked disappointed to see her friend's attention focused away from her. "Can't we do this together?" she asked.