Lloyd's Angel Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! I know!" yelped Danny. "Get into a sixty-nine!" Susan and I stared blankly at him, but Yelena grinned lasciviously and reversed herself on the bed. Susan's confusion lasted about two seconds after Yelena pulled her close and began licking; she ducked her head and started reciprocating.

"You first," Danny urged me. "I won't have any trouble getting into Susan."

I clambered onto the bed behind Yelena and wriggled closer to her until my cock nestled between her tight buns. Not wanting to make the same mistake with her I'd made with Susan, I probed gingerly between her legs with one hand. Yelena obligingly raised a knee, granting me unfettered access. My fingers slid easily between her slick folds and emerged dripping; Susan's breath felt warm on them as she continued stimulating her roommate's clit with her tongue.

It was a short distance down to Yelena's puckered anus. I pressed a finger gently against her back door, and it slid in more easily than I expected, but lord was she tight. After reaching the second knuckle, I withdrew it, and tried two fingers together. Yelena jerked slightly as my fingernails penetrated her, but I could feel her making an effort to relax her sphincter.

My preparations seemed inadequate, but I could feel the impatience of Danny and Susan like the hot summer sun on my skin at the beach; I told myself my cock was better lubricated than my fingers, anyway. Repositioning myself, I pressed the tip of my cock against Yelena's asshole. She tensed up, so I used my free hand to caress her flank, like petting a cat, and whispered, "Relax, I won't hurt you," in her ear.

"Oh God, I can see him going into you, Yelena -- this is so hot," Susan moaned.

Evidently, Danny felt he'd waited enough, although I don't think I was more than a third of the way inside Yelena. He bounced onto the bed behind Susan and rolled the girls slightly toward me, unintentionally forcing Yelena further onto my rod. A shock transmitted itself through the bodies before me, and I suspected Danny had just seated himself inside Susan's welcoming ass.

The two of them started banging away with abandon, but I settled for grasping Yelena's hips and pulling her inexorably onto me until I was filling up a place I was pretty sure not too many men had visited before. I switched my grip higher, palming her tits and started a pumping action that, while shallow, caught up to Danny's pace.

Susan was already cumming like a madwoman, but I could hear Yelena moaning and gasping too, and her hips were rocking against mine, encouraging me to lengthen my stroke. I obliged, and the increased stimulation quickly brought her off; when she climaxed, her ass squeezed me so tight it felt like my cock was going to be amputated.

It took me a few minutes more to peak, but finally I felt the beginnings of my own orgasm. At the last moment, I pulled free and squirted my scanty reserves of semen onto Yelena's ass. It was an unconscious decision; I guess it was a reminder to everyone else that I'd been there.

Yelena made an incoherent protest, but subsided when Susan replaced my cock with a few fingers. Looking up, I saw Danny already had spent himself and been similarly replaced. The girls sucked and finger-fucked each other silly for a while longer, until Yelena jerked again in ecstasy, and then rolled free, also satiated.

I could see Susan still looked a little restless, but after six hours of nearly non-stop fucking, she had to be exhausted. "Let's get you cleaned up," I suggested, and hauled her upright. With a little help from Danny, I got Susan into the tub and filled it with warm water. The Madison's class extended to the thoughtfully provided bubble bath Yelena found and dumped in as the tub filled.

"How about a sponge bath?" the irrepressible Danny asked Yelena; both our organs were looking a little ripe.

Yelena turned away from us, displaying my cum drying on her butt, and replied, "I'd love to make you kiss my ass, but I think not tonight." She punctuated the comment by pulling on one of the white terry robes hanging in the bathroom. "I will wait until Susan is finished."

Wordlessly I tossed a washcloth to Danny and found the one I'd used earlier for myself. After we finished, by mutual consent we wandered back toward the bed, leaving the bathroom to the girls.

"I admit, you are a man of surprises," Danny told me as we looked at the wreckage of the bed. "Have you done this before? It didn't look like anything fazed you, even that visit from the manager."

I chuckled. "Appearances deceive. I feel like I've been driving down an icy road all night, and I don't know how I stayed out of the ditch." I looked around and picked up my shirt. "I think one woman at a time is enough for me."

"Yeah, I noticed you seemed a little put off by the crowd." He looked to see we were still alone. "But what a waste! Lloyd, you're a chick magnet! You should be going to town with this." He simpered, roughly imitating Yelena, "Oh Lloyd, I trust you to take my ass."

"Oh, come on. You're the one Connie told me was 'majoring in women'. I'm just a dusty academic."

"The night we met? I'll have to get even with her for that. But listen, Lloyd, I completely struck out with Susan that night -- couldn't even get her phone number." He laughed. "Imagine my surprise when I learn later that stuffy guy at the table is banging her every which way!"

It didn't seem worth trying to correct his distorted impression of what had happened. "Stuffy? Try intimidated! You're all out of my league; you know, I probably wouldn't even know Alex's name if Dr. Reynolds hadn't thrown us together."

"'Alex,' eh? She lets you call her that?"

Oops. "It's sort of a joke," I explained, trying to brush the whole matter aside.

"Chick magnet. The only person she ever let call her 'Alex' was our grandfather." Danny gave me a long look. "You aren't screwing her too, are you?"

"God, no!" I protested, flushing darkly. I zipped up my pants, thankful I was able to protest my innocence truthfully.

"But thinking about it, I'm guessing?" he waved it off. "Don't get upset -- she's an eyeful; I've fantasized about it once or twice, and she's my sister. If you hadn't, I'd think you were queer." Danny's expression turned serious. "But, you know, as Alexandra's brother and Jonathan's friend, if you did try anything, I'd have to hurt you. Bad."

It was a side of Danny I hadn't seen before, and didn't care to see again. "Message received." It wasn't like I didn't already suspect this would be a complication, but I was too tired to deal with it now.

Susan emerged from the bathroom, wearing a robe and looking clean, if half-asleep. "Hi, guys," she mumbled, walking toward the bed. Danny and I looked at each other, and then quickly turned back the bed, letting the stained cover fall on the floor. She toppled onto the bed when she reached it, and lay still where she'd fallen.

I looked closely, but couldn't see Susan's face with her hair in the way; it sounded like she already was asleep. "I guess going home tonight wasn't such a great idea," I mused.

"We've got the room all night, anyway," agreed Danny.

"You don't have to stay; I can drive them home." I dreaded the thought of meeting with Dr. Reynolds in a few hours, and wished Susan had planned this for a weekend.

"Hah!" barked Danny, humor restored. "Just leave you sharing a bed with both Susan and Yelena? Nice try! Besides; I'm paying for the room -- I'll stay, too."

I pulled Susan's legs over so she was stretched out in the center of the bed instead of diagonally across it; she didn't stir. "I don't think we're going to see too much more action, Danny." Sighing, I started removing my clothing once again; this time, in no rush, I hung my shirt and slacks in the closet. I kept my briefs as some sort of sop to modesty or self-restraint.

Danny was a boxer man, but seemed content to follow my sartorial lead. "When do you want the wakeup call?" he asked, reading the directory on the nightstand next to the phone.

"Next week," I groaned while figuring logistics in my head; that elicited a laugh. "You'd better tell them six -- I hope nobody expects breakfast."

Yelena, still wearing her robe and toweling her hair dry, joined us while Danny was talking to the front desk. "Oh, how cozy," she cooed sarcastically, "we all are going to share."

"It's a king," objected Danny after he hung up. "There's plenty of room."

"With a cat, perhaps. Sharing with two men? Like large dogs, but with other things on their minds." She pulled the robe's belt tighter around her waist. It was either the bed or the floor if she stayed, and Yelena showed no inclination to abandon Susan. "I will sleep on this side," she finally declared with a very thin grin, "and then I will have one direction only to defend."

Danny and I ran the remaining permutations in our heads. "Chick magnet," he said so softly only I heard him, as I rolled to the center of the bed next to Susan. Yelena climbed in behind me, and Danny turned off the lights before lying down on the other side of Susan.

I fell asleep with surprisingly little effort, but woke later to find myself in a tangle of limbs. I was on my side facing Yelena, who was pressed tight against me with her head tucked under my chin. I could feel the swell of Susan's breasts against my back, and she had one of her legs hooked over mine. A hand that had to be Danny's draped over Susan and hung in my face. My penis was swollen in my underwear, but there was no way to reach it, much less do anything about it, without disturbing everybody. I lay there, thinking of Alex and the obstacles between us, until I drifted off again.

"Doctor -- Reynolds -- sure is -- a pain -- in the ass!" Alex told me while we tried to make corrections to her thesis draft. She could barely hold the red pen steady; I took it from her so she could brace herself against the pounding she was taking from her advisor.

"Commendable, my girl, commendable," Reynolds told her as he withdrew his foot-long dripping wand from her anus. She tightened her grip on my more modestly-sized erection to avoid being dragged away from the table.

"I'm a bigger dick than that," boasted Jonathan. He unzipped his tuxedo and fished out a rapidly hardening two-foot cock.

"You should be sure to use protection until you're married," Connie chimed in. She produced a condom made of white lace and tulle that matched the veil Alex was wearing, and then rolled it onto the first few inches of Jonathan's throbbing weapon. He hoisted Alex onto the table, scattering silverware and pinning her thesis beneath her.

Alex looked down at herself, staring at the pubic hair trimmed into the shape of a heart. "I was waiting for my true love."

"All the ladies love this," Jonathan reassured her, and began feeding his meat into her in short strokes. Soon she was completely transfixed, and every thrust lifted her briefly off the table as the lace-clad tip of his cock appeared in her mouth.

"Can you -- rewrite -- that last -- paragraph?" Alex choked out when the monstrous organ permitted. She pointed at the sheet on the table.

"Sure," I told her, before I found out the pen had run out of ink. "Susan?"

"I'm almost there!" she screamed. "Danny!" He was fucking her hard, much more quickly than Jonathan's ponderous pace, and Susan was having trouble pouring the midnight siren ink from the lipstick tube into the pen without splashing it everywhere.

"Not on -- the waistcoats -- they're -- rented!" Alex moaned in between thrusts.

"Danny!"

I awakened to find myself in the hotel bed, with Susan and Danny bouncing vigorously beside me. Yelena was missing, although the sheets were still warm. My eyes ached and the clock said it was early, but there was no way I was going to get back to sleep -- or stay awake, for that matter.

The toilet flushed as I was dragging myself to my feet. "Can't you control your roommate?" I blearily teased Yelena as we passed. We were interrupted by a particularly loud and passionate exclamation from Susan, which engendered an involuntary swelling in my briefs.

"About as well as you control your friend," she replied. "You all think with your cocks, I see."

"I'm not thinking much at all right now," I confessed. "I'm taking a shower; send a search party if I don't reappear in 15 minutes."

My face had been in the hot spray for far less than 15 minutes when I heard the shower curtain rustle and Yelena stepped into the tub behind me. "You are a patient man, Lloyd. I thought that I would help you wake up." She started lathering up my body, which prompted me to return the favor. Her touch felt fantastic, but not as good as the sensation of our bodies sliding together when we embraced. My erection was a rigid pole trapped between our groins.

I felt her start when I ran my soapy hands down the curves of her tight ass and pressed my fingers lightly into the crevice between her cheeks. "I am still a little sore there," she told me between kisses.

Disappointed, I forced myself to nod. "It's okay."

"Yes," she smiled, confusing me a bit. Yelena turned in my embrace and reached down to pick up something from the lip of the tub. "Luckily for us, I found this in Susan's coat pocket," she continued, brandishing a condom. We had a heck of a time opening the wrapper with wet hands, but Yelena got the sheath onto me almost soon enough to suit my impatience.

A quick check revealed she was already slick between her legs, but just to be safe I tickled her clit with a finger while caressing her breasts until her breathing was uneven. "Fuck me already," Yelena urged. Her frame was slight enough that I just picked her up and lowered her onto my waiting penis.

Yelena's legs immediately wrapped around me and she began gyrating on me. "Oh yeah," she sighed, "fuck me harder!"

I shifted my position until her back was against the wall, and held her there so I could thrust in and out of her welcoming pussy. She kept up a constant stream of filthy encouragement -- not all of it in English -- and worked her elongated nipples until I stiffened and fired my load into the condom.

My cock and her legs were still supporting her body, so I pushed Yelena's hands aside and started mauling her tits myself. I was fascinated to see how far her nipples extended from her relatively small breasts, and the way she writhed and cursed when I twisted them. She screamed, "bite me!" and repeated it until I understood she was serious.

I lifted her slightly so I could capture a nipple in my mouth, and bit gently while pulling at it with my teeth. Yelena jerked and stiffened, then went so boneless I almost dropped her.

She sighed and looked up at me. "Are you awake now?"

"Very!" I assured her, and we smiled at each other.

"It's after six -- what are you doing in there?" Danny called from the bathroom door.

"Nothing!" we replied together, breaking into laughter.

"Jesus, Lloyd, you're as bad as me," Danny shouted, but he left us alone.

I hoisted Yelena free and set her back on her feet. It was tempting to clean each other, especially since I wanted a closer look at her neatly trimmed bush, but Reynolds probably would blow a fuse if I was late. Regretfully I pulled off the condom and quickly cleaned myself with a soapy hand while Yelena did the same.

"Chick magnet," Yelena giggled very softly while we toweled ourselves dry. I didn't dignify her comment with a response.

We wandered out of the bathroom, passing a very satisfied-looking Susan strolling in the opposite direction, sans robe. Fresh semen was leaking from her puffy lips and I noticed Yelena's eyes followed her ass the same way mine did.

"I thought you wanted to get out of here early," Danny groused at me before focusing his attention on Yelena. "Hey, beautiful, when are you going to let me have a turn?"

She sniffed disdainfully. "When you begin thinking that 'your turn' -- as you put it -- is a gift I may choose to bestow, and not a foregone conclusion to which you are entitled, for one." Pulling on her jeans under the robe, she continued, "A girl likes to feel appreciated."

"Oh, I appreciate you plenty," he assured her as we both watched her shuck the robe. Her trim butt did wonderful things to the denim, and there was a gap at the waist just crying out for a hand to slide down her midriff and explore.

The rest of the scenery was quickly covered by Yelena's sweatshirt. "No, you appreciate my body," she corrected Danny after her head emerged. "It is not the same thing."

Spell broken, we started pulling on our own clothes. My shirt was a little wrinkled, and I sported a night's stubble, but I didn't look like a bum; Dr. Reynolds probably wouldn't care, anyway.

"Are you going to make your meeting?" Susan asked. She was easily the most presentable of us all, having brushed her hair and taken the time to care for her clothing the previous night.

"Yeah," I guessed, looking at the clock, "especially if Danny can handle the checkout." I remembered the cash in my pocket and handed it to him.

"Leave me with all the fun jobs," Danny complained absently while he quickly riffed through the bills. "This is it?" he asked, looking up with a touch of surprise.

"I tipped Ray last night," I reminded him, "and this is not a for-profit enterprise, right?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." The money disappeared into his billfold. "You're a hard man, Lloyd, but surprisingly fun to be around."

"Likewise," I told him, a little surprised to realize I meant it. It was true that none of the past 12 hours would have occurred without his presence, but I couldn't imagine having survived it in his absence.

"Ladies?" I looked up to find Yelena had borrowed Susan's brush; her short locks were damp and arranged differently than she usually styled them, but still attractive.

"We're ready," Susan answered for both of them, and we all filed out of the room. She remembered to hand her room key to Danny during the elevator ride, and he peeled off to the reception desk when we headed for the front door.

I mentally kicked myself for not holding back a buck for the valet, but felt bad for the thought. I could have skipped the orgy without a second thought, but would have paid far more for the time with Susan and Yelena.