All Comments on 'Loaned to a Friend Ch. 01'

by HGriffin

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
thebuffalothebuffaloabout 9 years ago

Very hot and damned well written.

hardcorefoolhardcorefoolabout 9 years ago
hot

Loved every bit of it. Hope part 2 is posted soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loaned to a friend

Can't wait for part 2

NightthawkNightthawkabout 9 years ago
Loved it!

I've been waiting for a long time for you post another story but it was worth the wait. Loved it! Even though we all know you like to tease, please post more soon!

newbynicknewbynickabout 9 years ago
Great

Loved it - going for next episode

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540about 9 years ago
As usual, a great tale

You are keeping your standards high. Hope this is the beginning of a new series. You and Linda have so much fun.

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyabout 7 years ago
Nice

Enjoyed this one and will read more soon.

-Joe-

RDA2244RDA2244about 7 years ago
Color us IMPRESSED.

This is the first time that we have stumbled across your work. Thank you for a very good job! This first installment is very well written, and it was exciting to both myself and to my wife. You are the type of author we seek when we're and together and seeking out 'hot reading literature' to jointly share for an evening. Friend allow me to say we are glad to have found you today. ;-)

Keep up this level of work and your reader fan base will grow! Personally, I can say that both the wife and I, have bookmarked your story index page In our personal browsers, and that we both plan on return trips shortly until we have read every entry you've posted. We've not yet looked for the dates that these works were released (but we were just both just speaking of our hopes of you being an active current writer, and a fresh periodic submitter of brand-new work). This site needs authors like yourself to remain popular.

Thanks again.

RDA2244

Sailman66Sailman66over 6 years ago
Great story

Fantastic Story. Very well written with only one mistake I found and most likely caused by autocorrect. Didn't detract from the story in any way though. Looking forward to reading the rest of the series.

LaurieF83LaurieF83over 5 years ago
Great Stories

I've read all of the chapters in this series and can't tell you how many orgasms I've been compelled to give myself while reading.

Keep the stories coming.

Locksley7Locksley7over 4 years ago
Good start to a series

I just read this one and had to tame my hard on part way through. Looking forward to working my way through each episode.

doernowdoernowalmost 2 years ago

I cannot wait to read all of your stories! Bravo

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

going to have to read this series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHGriffin@HGriffin
642 Followers
"Linda" and I have lived an exciting life together. We relive our adventures through these stories. Though not 100% true, some are quite close to that figure. All have a vein of reality and are embellished to make them more enjoyable to the reader. Most times real life isn't q...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES