Loaned to a Friend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HGriffin
HGriffin
642 Followers

Terry really didn't know what to say and didn't know exactly what was really going on (between Randy, Jim and me), so deciding that maybe his best option was to gracefully take his leave. "Linda, I'd really, really like to stay and get to know you better, but I've got tons of things that need to be done. I hope I get a chance to see you again, especially like this. I hope it won't be quite so uncomfortable if the situation ever presents itself again."

Thank God, at least Terry had some compassion for me in this embarrassing situation, "Thanks, I assure you that I had no idea that Randy was going to show me off like this. I'm pretty sure that I won't let him get me like this again. I hope I have some clothes on the next time we meet. You probably won't even recognize me with clothes on."

When Terry was gone, I turned on Randy and had full intentions of removing his balls from his body.

He laughed and said, "That that had to be the coolest thing I've ever seen. Terry didn't believe that I had a naked woman in the house. I couldn't wait to show him."

"You asshole! I can't believe you did that to me! You just wait until Jim hears about this. He's going to be royally pissed off at you." I couldn't let him know that I had actually enjoyed this little episode.

Randy kept telling me how sexy it was seeing me standing there, and how if I really stopped and thought about it how turned on I'd get. He asked me how different it was from the flashing I had done at the gas station the night before.

I told him, "Randy, that was a stranger I didn't know and will never see again. Terry's your friend it's likely I'll run across him again. What will he think if he met me when I was with Jim? What am I supposed to say? Jim, this is Terry, oh by the way he saw me naked at Randy's house."

"Believe me, Terry loved seeing you naked, hell, I bet he hopes he'll see you naked again. I hope he does get to see you. As far as Jim, I bet he won't be too upset, he'll think it was fantastic. I bet he'll wish he was here to see it. You know Jim loves to show you off. He loves the idea of men seeing you naked. I've heard him tell you that very thing. He and I have talked about how he enjoys watching men look at you."

God, damn Randy, his argument held merit, Jim did love showing me off, both to his friends and to strangers. He loved taking and showing pictures of me to others. Hell, I enjoyed it too. It was just that Randy didn't ask me if it was okay. Fuck, if he had asked, I probably would've agreed, I would've at least have had him beg me a little.

"That still doesn't make you any less of an asshole."

"Maybe an asshole, but a horny one," pointing to a major bulge in his pants.

"Sorry, but you just lost all chances of any pussy or blow-jobs. You done went and fucked-up, Boy"

"Oh come on, you can't just leave me like this; you know you're the one who started all this last night when you got naked and said let's go."

"You weren't as drunk as you acted and I was more drunk than I thought. You still don't get any of this pussy and I sure as hell ain't giving you a reward blow-job. I should cut your nuts off! Come here and I'll beat you off even though you don't even deserve a hand job."

It wasn't long before I had him begging me to let him cum. I tortured him as long as I could before I let him shoot his cum in my hand. I massaged all of it on his balls and chest. I them made him eat me again. The little episode with Terry must have affected me more than I thought. I'll never let Randy know it though.

Shortly after noon, Jim showed up to take me back home. Thankfully no more of Randy's friends decided to stop by because I knew if they did, I would be shown to them. Damn-it, I kinda wished someone would.

Randy told Jim what happened as soon as he came in, he didn't even let me tell him. Jim at first seemed not the happiest, but as Randy told the tale from his (male) side, Jim began to see the humor in it. He agreed that he would've liked to have been there and it wasn't the first stranger to have seen me naked.

I was fucked, Jim went along with Randy, I guess I am going to have to see their side where a man I didn't know walked in and saw me naked, I was introduced, we talked, had a cup of coffee, he looked and he left. Maybe it wasn't that bad, now that I look at it that way maybe it was kind of exciting.

When Jim and I got home, he made me tell him everything from my perspective. The more I talked, the hotter we both got. We laughed and Jim made beautiful love to me.

We agreed that we'd have to do this again.

Part 2 of Loaned to a Friend to be added soon.

HGriffin
HGriffin
642 Followers
12