Loath to Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rohan stopped and kissed her and pulled out of her. Tara was in shock -- her pussy gripped onto him as he slid out, and she was begging him to put his tool back into her. Rohan spread her legs and pushed in, slamming his entire length into her hole and hearing his balls slap against her crotch. At the same time he grabbed her head an propped her up.

'Take a good look. Thats my dick fucking your hole. Those are my balls slamming against your soft ass.'

With each stroke he pulled out, gave her a desperate second and plunge back in. Her pussy spasmed in response, the pleasure was working wonders for her. She could finally take no more and grabbed his ass, plunging her nails into his butt, forcing him to stay in and begin another round of steady, deep fuck strokes. She was moaning with each plunge, and could feel her moment approaching all too quickly. Rohan increased his pace, literally tearing her pussy apart while she clung on for dear life. With a low guttural moan, Tara entered yet another orgasm, shaking bodily, letting her nails sink deeper into Rohan's back and making her pussy milk his cock. Rohan was in seventh heaven as he shouted out 'Fuck yeah babe! Your pussy's so damn tight!' while Tara continued to shudder senselessly below her. With her pussy tightening around his cock, Rohan increased his pace, fucking the now incomprehensibly moaning Tara at breakneck speed. The fucking extended her orgasm and she kept on spasming over and over again, while the added pressure on his cock made Rohan edge closer to oblivion. When the moment came he let out another one of his animal roars, as if fulfilling a conquest and shot his load into her depths, continuing with his deep strokes, just when Tara was inching towards the end of her O. The sensation of his cum splashing against her pussy walls slipped her back into the pleasure she'd been floating in and she lost all sense, biting Rohan on his neck while her arms mauled his chest. Both came violently, an animal act that gave them utmost pleasure and sapped them of all their energy.

He lay on top of her, his cock lodged firmly in her oozing depths, their legs and arms entangled. Rohan lay gasping for breath while Tara lay unconscious. She came around and looked at him and smiled. Rohan smiled back and both shared a tender kiss. 'That was intense' she said, lodging her head on his chest 'I came six times today in all, and the first time ever with sex alone. You're amazing.'

He stroked her head, all his animal sexuality having transformed into tender, loving care, 'You bet it was. I've never had a more amazing fuck in my life. And that too with a woman I caught fingering herself in my backyard.'

She sniggered and bit his chest and took a deep, satisfied sigh, snuggling into his strong arms. 'I'm soooo spent.'

'So snuggle up and sleep in my arms. Or would you like to take a warm shower?'

'If you promise not to fuck me. My pussy will fall apart.'

'I'll try to control myself. But you're just too damn hot.'

He carried her in his arms to the outdoor shower and closed the door behind him. They stood in a tight embrace as the water washed away all their sweat. His cock rubbed against her cold skin and started showing signs of life.

'Again? Do you want to see me alive tomorrow?'

'I want to see you alive tonight. Right now' he said, and pulled her into a deep kiss while her hands wandered down to his swelled member and started stroking it. Rohan lifted her up in his arms and positioned her vagina over his engorged dick. She let down a hand, holding his dick in place while she was lowered onto it.

Thanks to Rohan's strength, he sustained a lengthy session of a shower fuck, while the new position pleasured Tara in places she never realized before. She rode him like a deranged cowboy, slamming against his crotch repeatedly, while the water continued to trickle down their skins. She thought she'd be dry and tired, but this man had ignited an inferno of passion in her and her pussy was as wet as the ocean. His hard cock rammed her hole endlessly, bringing back the same sensations of spasming. This time both were prepared -- Tara clenched her pussy around Rohan's rod, while he increased the pace of his fucking. Both let out groans at the same time -- their orgasm took them together and both shuddered violently in the shower, ultimately collapsing against its walls.

For minutes they stayed like that, she on top of him, his dick buried inside her depths. Finally they managed to extricate themselves and wipe their bodies clean. They walked arm in arm back to the room. Kissing before they opened the doors, a sweet pain of tiredness coming over them.

'Thats some mess we made...' Tara said, looking at the bed which look struck by a size 8 earthquake, and moved to set it up. Then she paused, and turned back to him. 'Unless you prove the cleaning up to be redundant...'

Rohan grinned. 'I'll try...' and moved to embrace her once again.

__________________________________________________

A week later, both were back in Delhi, discussing their latest article with the editor.

'I'm glad you both put your differences aside and worked on this piece. It's pretty top notch.'

'Yeah, we came to respect each other's prowess. We were at it all the time.'

'So how about I set you up both for an intensive piece on Mauritius for next month?'

Rohan smiled. In his mind's eye he pictured both of them frolicking in the sands and making love in the open ocean.

'Intensive? I don't mind at all. I love these hands-on experiences that get you in the deep of things... Tara?'

'In-depth coverage is tiring business, but I'm up to the task, Day and Night! Rohan makes the task enjoyable for me.'

'Thats the spirit guys! Keep it up!'

Rohan squirmed in his seat, 'You bet we will.'

12