All Comments on 'Locked Away'

by johnlocke1123

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What does your wife get out of it?

It seems pretty boring for her, if you're locked away all that time.

colonellunchmeatcolonellunchmeatover 9 years ago
That is incredibly hot

Really, it turns me on. But, in reference to the other reader...do you do intensive oral service to your wife as well? That is a point that should be mentioned...does she get a lot out of it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I think your wife is giving you too many diapers. No more than you are eating it should be no more than one per day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story!

This is a really great start... I'd love to hear if you really went through with it!

To answer some of the other commenters, I think there are a ton of marriages where the wife really just isn't that into having penatrative sex with her husband and this type of situation would be a great fit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh Man

I wish someone would do this to me! I agree with the previous commenters - there are plenty of wives who have lost their desire for penetrative sex or even sex at all - hence the term "sexless marriage" - Its a sad side effect of our overly busy and distracted society.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why be married?

Obviously the wife is a shrew that doesn't want to have sex with her husband. I figure she's getting it from her lover and the stupid husband has no clue. What will happen when the kids figure out what's going on? If you don't think they won't figure it out, you've never lived with kids. I wonder when her Mother or his Father would say to them? Probably never talk to them again. And the cage? It's a toy you idiot. He removes it any time he wants. Horrible story of abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

you are insane. But also lucky that it's your decision.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife keeps me in diapers and chastity just like this.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

We would appear like a typical married couple in our 50s and we are, but we added some kink because I’m stuck with ED. So we dabbled in chastity devices, extreme tease and orgasm denial and a few other things to improve our intimacy. I gave up orgasms this spring so I can have some PIV sex. My wife finally had success milking me. I enjoy being locked away now, and still can get out and pleasure her. I think we made the best of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous