All Comments on 'Locker Room'

by mercedes1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
At least it IS non-consent and...

...he didn't enjoy it and didn't ask for more. He just did it because he was outnumbered and also to protect Molly from being violated should he retaliate back. Anyway, 3 against one - what chance does he has?

Although the story should have been a little more descriptive about his feelings like how he resented being abused but there was nothing he could do except to submit quietly and how was his feelings after the whole ordeal. That would allow the readers to follow his rollercoaster emotions.

Also there are some words which should be one word instead of two like 'downtown' and 'kickboxing'. And a bit of a spelling mistakes here and there.

Otherwise, I think you would have a neat story going there and for a newbie, I think you did well.

Thank you. Hope to see more REALLY non-consent stories from you but please don't make your heroes or heroines fell in LUST with their abuser the moment the cock entered their holes. And no eating shit, drinking pee or vomit please! Keep it clean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Who would I be to argue

There are categories for gay writers; Gay, TV-TS-TG, Anal and if Litter Erotica ever changes the femdom category. Write what you want just be honest. A whole lot fewer complaints.

PlayfulpanthressPlayfulpanthressover 17 years ago
What do they know?

Screw the other critics that don't even have the balls to leave their handle. I enjoyed the story. This was definitely non-consensual. It isn't your fault if some people can't take a second to read a tagline that openly describes your story. I say great job and keep writing. Perhaps one day those anonymous bad asses will write a story of their own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not bad for first try

Not a bad try for the first time. Don't let these negative comments get to you. Not everyone agrees which category stories must fall into..........

FreekyFreekyover 16 years ago
WOW ! !

I enjoyed reading this story very much, my dick is still throbbing-GIVE ME MORE....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Hot story dude! Since this is a fantasy- I couldn't help getting a nice 9 inch hard on!

Roger12Roger12almost 13 years ago
KINKY!!

This story was well written! Not the same old man rapes woman..those are hot too..but this is original and kinky!! The guys violate the husband and not the wife!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous