All Comments on 'Lockerroom Measures'

by derek00003

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
subhubworshippersubhubworshipperalmost 13 years ago
Great concept

I like this story and would enjoy reading more similar to this. Thanks for sharing and please continue more on this subject

SPORTZDOKSPORTZDOKover 9 years ago
Hot

Very Hot. Go into more detail once she starts sucking their cocks, specifics on what she does with her hands, how each cock fucked her, how big the loads were that filled her up, how her pussy tasted before and after. Those details would make this a for-sure firestorm.

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 7 years ago
First Attempt

As you mentioned in your message to me, you feel this is really almost a draft of the story you had in you head. I can see potential for a creative writer and will offer a couple of thoughts that might help in the future.

The idea and premise of our stories are really the easiest part. Often they are our own fantasies that we want to embellish and polish. A couple of things that would have polished your story would include; 1) Develop the main characters to the point where the reader begins to care about them. 2) Don't rush the story. Build the tension and hint at what might be coming later. For example; it is rather unbelievable that the female attendant would have acted so boldly without even knowing the three men. Write it so they get acquainted and over time, she gets to know he is submissive by nature, she can see he has a small cock by the way he fills his workout shorts, she knows she can dominate him and she loves dominating small dick men...the two other men could have been her friends who were in on the game, etc. 3) Personally, I like to know a little more about what thoughts and emotions are running through the characters. This is a good way to add in some erotic images for the reader and fill out the character for us. 4. And once you have it all put together...set it aside for a few days...then reread it and edit it for typos and other missed mistakes....then repeat that until you can't find any mistakes. For me, this is the hardest part so if you can get another person who hasn't read it to go over it, they can usually do a better job editing than you can.

If you enjoy writing, i would encourage you to continue and you will learn and get better with each effort.

Irish_TedIrish_Tedover 5 years ago
Very hot.

Great narrative, love it !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userderek00003@derek00003
46 Followers
I am here to read stories and discuss fantasies, experiences and ideas with anyone who is interested. I really enjoy personal connections and discussing common interests.

story TAGS