Logan and Lauren Ch. 03

Story Info
What happened to the shy girl?
1.5k words
4.54
52.6k
35

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as I was told, wearing only my blouse, bra, and panties. I felt extremely vulnerable and exposed... My heart was going wild and I was a basket of nerves as he approached me.

He unbuttoned my blouse button by button and let it fall open. His eyes rolled over this new view of my body, his green eyes darkened with lust. He leaned down and began to press soft kisses to my exposed skin. I felt goosebumps rise everywhere his lips lingered. He kissed his way down my abdomen and stopped at the waistline of my panties. My breath caught in my throat: This was it, the day I lose my virginity and it's the product of a shitty deal and not a meaningful relationship.

He curled his fingers around the sides of my panties and gave them a tug. The only made it halfway down my thighs before his nose was buried in the soft hairs that covered my pussy. He groaned as he inhaled my scent like a madman.

"You smell so fucking good, Lauren!" he said, so quietly that it seemed like it was coming from another room. He removed himself from my body like it inflicted pain to separate himself. He roughly pulled my panties down, sensitivity forgotten. He looked at me with a devilish grin, "I bet it tastes even better."

Before I could muster a reply, he roughly gripped my thighs and separated them, leaving my sacred place open for his probing eyes. "I have no idea why you didn't want me to see this pretty pussy," he said, looking at it approvingly. He pushed the chair out of the way and got to his knees at the end of the table. My legs trembled in anticipation.

He leaned in, kissing my inner thighs. He kissed them slowly, painfully so, licking and nibbling here and there. With no further warning, he attacked... his tongue invaded my opening as he plunged it deeper and deeper inside me. He removed it and began to trace circles around my clit; I shuddered by the sensations that Logan bestowed upon me.

"Now, Lauren, I'm going to put my finger inside of you... it may be a little painful, but I promise it'll get better," he said watching me nod my consent.

He eased a finger into my tight, wet cunt. Just as he predicted, I felt a searing ache as he snaked it around inside me. Also, just as he promised it got better. I began to whimper and grind my pussy on his finger trying to get it deeper inside of me.

"Easy, Babe," he said as he stilled my movement with his free hand. He inserted another finger inside of me and instead of feeling pain, I felt raw lust. I began to moan and work my hips, trying to get his fingers to douse the fire building up inside of me. He was saying something but I was too far gone to hear it. He withdrew his fingers and I made no effort to hide my frustration. I looked at him, thoroughly pissed off. He did nothing but sat there, smiling, licking his fingers clean. He was so sexy.

"You were about to cum, Lauren," he said, still smiling.

'No, shit, Sherlock,' I thought as I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Don't you give me that look," he warned, pulling me to my feet. He pulled my blouse off and let it fall to the floor. I was only wearing my bra and I felt just as comfortable as if I were wearing a sweatshirt. What had he done to me? "Turn around," he commanded, twirling his finger.

I did as I was told and he stood behind me and undid my bra. He pulled the straps down my shoulders and let it hit the ground. My nipples quickly hardened in the cool air of the library. He wrapped his hands around the front of me to fondle my breasts. He gave them a squeeze as he pulled me back against his strong chest. He licked a finger and twirled it around my left nipple as he used his right hand to rub my clit. His erection was straining against his jeans and he grinded it against my ass. I wanted him so bad, I could hardly stand it! I needed to see him naked.

"Logan," I said, my voice sounded raspy with desire.

"Yeah, Babe?" he said as he increased the pace of his fingers on my clit.

"Can you..." I began, but was cut short due to him plunging a finger inside of me.

"Can I what, Babe?" he asked and he felt my arousal build.

"Can you take your clothes off?" I moaned. He stopped abruptly and turned me around to study my face. "Please," I said breathlessly, "I've never seen a naked man before, except in textbooks, movies with a sex scene, and my dream."

He gave me a nod and stepped away from me. He removed his shirt. Just like in my dream, he had the perfect body... the only difference were the matching nautical stars on either side on his clavicle. I watched as he presented more of his tanned body to me. I watched as he unbuttoned his jeans and let them fall. He stepped out of them, removing his shoes at the same time. He was sporting a massive erection that made his boxers stand out so far, it was almost comical.

Seeing the smirk on my face, he asked me "What's funny?"

"It's just the way your boxers are standing out right now, it's kind of funny" I explained.

"So my pain is funny to you, Lauren?" he asked, removing his boxers. I looked at his cock; it was just as perfect as it was in my dream. Though it did look painful, as hard as it was.

"It hurts?" I asked, feeling guilty. This whole time he's been pleasuring me and now, he was so hard that it hurt him.

"Damn right, it hurts!" he said, banging it off the nearest table, causing a loud thumping noise that echoed throughout the entire library.

"I'm sorry," I said, pouting. "I would love to make you feel better." I brazenly walked over to him and wrapped my small hand around the girth of his dick, slowly stroking the length.

'Where did this girl come from?' he thought as he watched his pale cock mingle with my dark hand. He tilted his head back and let out a groan. "What do you want to do for me, Little Girl?" he asked gruffly.

I instantly felt myself get wet when he called me 'Little Girl'. I knew what I wanted to do for him, but I had never done it before and it scared me. I looked down at it and licked my lips, blushing shortly after.

"You wanna suck me off?" he asked bluntly. I almost moaned listening to his words. I bit my bottom lip and nodded.

"Tell me... Tell me that you wanna suck my dick, tell me everything, Lauren," he said as if he was in agony.

"I want to suck your dick, Logan; I want to taste you... I need to taste you," I said, surprised by my own openness.

He sat on the chair and pulled me down to my knees. "Show me how bad you need to taste me," he said as he relaxed.

I crawled between his legs wanting nothing more than to please him. "I've never done this before, Logan," I said, suddenly feeling inadequate. "Don't worry, Babe, you're about to do it now," he declared as he helped me lower my head onto his cock. I swirled my tongue around the tip of his dick, lapping up the precum that leaked from its peak. He tasted better than I imagined, I wanted to taste more. I wrapped my lips around his cock and began to bob up and down on it. I heard a slew of curse words leave his mouth as I tried to take more and more of him inside of my mouth. I felt so dirty but I didn't mind. I knew at that moment that I would do any sleezy, nasty, sexual deed that Logan ever wished of me. He was all that mattered at this point.

"Babe, slow down," he managed to gasp out, but I couldn't. I let my body go in overdrive and I took more and more of his cock deep in my throat, trying desperately not to gag. I didn't want to look as inexperienced as I really was, I didn't want to disappoint him. He began to moan louder and louder, his cock tensed up and he grabbed my head. He held it still as he mercilessly jabbed his cock deep in my throat, causing me to gag. With a final thrust, he shot wave after wave of his ejaculate down my throat. He was delicious, sweet and salty, masculine joy.

"Swallow it, Babe... Swallow like a good girl," he said as he lovingly stroked my hair. I did as I was told.