Logan Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned over her spent body and slowly lapped up the juices still flowing from her body. As soon as she sighed, showing that she was back to reality, he started sucking on her clit and she once again tried to paw away from him.

"Please, Will," she said, as two tears slid from her eyes, "I'm so sensitive." He looked up at her and growled before moving his lips over hers. She tasted herself on him.

"I just wanted a little bit more," he said, looking into her eyes. As she stared into his dark brown eyes she knew he could get anything with that look so she promptly looked away.

"I take it back," she teased as a smug grin spread across his face, "I don't hope Sasha gets your eyes because then I'll be completely defensive against you both." He gave her a face of mock shock as he allowed two fingers to dip lightly into her and grinned when she started squirming.

"Will," her voice was husky, "Shower." He just shrugged and scooped her up, depositing her under the spray of water and climbed in behind her, pulling the glass door shut.

"That's not going to save you, little one," he whispered in her ear, nipping at it as he pressed her gently against the wall, his hands kneading her breasts as he pushed her feet apart with his own. He moaned as she arched her back, pressing her backside against him and spread her feet further on her own accord. "El," he breathed, letting the head of his dick pop into her cunt. She let out a long, low sigh that turned into a moan as he began sliding three inches or so in and out of her. His mouth found her neck again and she let her head fall back to rest on his shoulder.

"Please, Will," she whispered.

"Please what, El?" he asked, one hand sliding lower to circle her clit. The only response he got was a gasp and her breathing becoming shallower. Suddenly she was clinching around him and letting out another moan. It caught him off guard and suddenly he had to fight the urge to burry himself into her as he came too.

He turned her around in his arms and pulled her to him as he gently tilted her head up a little to plant a small kiss on her lips.

"You know what?" he said, gently stroking her back.

"What?" she asked, her voice full of fatigue.

"I think I love you more and more each second." She just grinned lazily as she gave him a small peck.

"Wait," she said, standing perfectly still before laughing, "Do you feel anything?" she asked, placing Will's hand on her stomach. He looked puzzled and moved his hand around different parts of her belly.

"No, I don't feel anything."

"Exactly," she said, laughing, "Sex put her to sleep."

"Let's hope that still happens until she's married."

"What? You don't want any accidental grandchildren?"

"I never said that," Will said, kissing her gently, "Sometimes surprises are the best."

12