London By Sixx

Story Info
Nikki Sixx gets bowled over by a beautiful Aussie.
3.4k words
4.6
7.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's late November in London and freakishly cold. The snow is coming down and winter has really set in. I'm in town for a showing of my photos exhibition in a South Kensington Gallery. The owner, Nigel, asked me to show one of his collectors through the exhibit. He assured me she's a serious art collector. I've got nothing better to do today. So if a stuffy English broad wants a private 'meet and greet' then so be it.

The door to the gallery opened with a tinkle of the bell. Nigel jumped up from his seat and hurried out to greet his client. I hung back a bit, wanting to check this chick out before I left his office

Entering the gallery, I shake the snow from my coat, glad to be inside out of the cold. Even though my black woollen frock coat is dramatic and covers me head to toe, it's still freezing outside. I slide the hood back and allowed my hair to fall in long chocolate brown waves down my back.

"Lovely to see you as always." Nigel greeted me.

"Nigel, how are you?" I slowly remove my gloves and scarf, stuffing them into my pocket.

"Well, and yourself."

"Couldn't be better. " I look around not seeing anyone else. "Am I early?"

"No. Perfectly timed as always. Let me take your coat."

Slowing, she undid the coat's buttons and slipped it off her shoulders. Black knee-high boots, the classy kind. Black tartan skirt and bright red low-cut v-neck sweater. Cashmere, I bet. Looks soft. The clothes scream class, but the amount of cleavage on show makes it highly sexy

"Do you feel like you're being watched?" I whispered to Nigel as I spotted his eyes looking through the gap in the door.

"I do believe you've piqued someone's interest." He replied "Make yourself at home. I'll put these in the office." He took my coat and bag. I looked up to see Nikki swaggering across the room.

"Rhiannon, I'd like to introduce Mr Nikki Sixx. Nikki, this is Rhiannon Christie, the collector I told you about." Nigel's so formal with introductions. A sign of good breeding no doubt.

"Pleasure to meet you." I held out my hand.

"Pleasure's mine." I replied shaking her hand and copping a look at her cleavage. Hope she didn't notice. She's not classically pretty but beautiful in a one of a kind way.

I tried to hide a smirk as I saw him checking out my cleavage while he shook my hand. No big deal, noticed when he copped a look at my cleavage as he shook my hand. I'd be worried if he didn't. Not my fault if guys notice that I've got killer cleavage and I know how to use it.

I stared taking her around the gallery, explaining each of the photographs and the stories behind them. She laughed as I told her some of the strange and funny situations that arose while shooting them. She's an amazing woman; not at all what I expected. It's awful I know but, I couldn't stop staring at her boobs. She had a great rack. My brain ran a million miles an hour with all the things I'd love to do to her. I fought the urge to push her up against the nearest wall, pull her skirt up, and have my dirty way with her.

I caught him staring at my chest more than once and was sure he's checked out my arse, too. Normally it would piss me right off, but I can hardly be upset when I've been checking him out as well. What I wouldn't give to push him into a corner and go to town on that body of his. It's a shame to hide all that great ink, so the shirt would be first to go, but then I'd head south to his pants. My mind is going wild imagining what he is packing in there. Wait, what did he say?

"Sorry I was a 100 miles away." I shook myself back to reality.

"I asked if you are coming to the opening tomorrow night?"

"Wasn't planning on it, but a number of my friends will be here, so you'll be in good company."

"That's a shame. Are you sure I can't convince you to come?"

'I'm sure you could make me come in all number of ways.'

"Would you like me to come?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, I want you to come." His eyes lit up and a cheeky smile spread across his face.

"Then it's a date."

"See anything you like?" Trust Nigel to time things so badly.

"Yeah, I did." I gave Nikki a long look up and down as he turned toward Nigel.

Nigel had caught me checking Nikki out and smiled, heading back to his office. "I see. Well just let me know and I will put the paper work together."

I felt like I was back in high school. This was an amazing woman and I wanted her in my bed. Hell, I wanted her in my life. I just didn't want to fuck it up. 'Dude, you're a rock star, you can do this.'

"Rhiannon, what are you doing now. I mean when you leave here."

"Nothing really. Tea might be nice." She smiled at me.

"Oh." Could I do tea? Hmm, Imagine it. "You want some company?"

"You? Taking high tea? Do you even drink tea?" She nearly laughed out loud.

He looked like I just shot him "Oh Nikki, I'm sorry I wasn't laughing at you. It would be lovely to have company." I took his arm and headed for Nigel's office. "I really didn't mean to tease it's just I got the most hilarious mental image of you in the tea room, and well, it's a little fish out of water. Forgive me."

"Fish out of water? That's not always a bad thing, is it?"

"Oh hell no!"

Well she was right. I wasn't just a fish out of water sitting in the tea room. I think I was a shark. It's strange being in a room and feeling so out of place when you're with someone who's whose presence commands the room. It was a major turn on. Sitting there sipping tea and talking about everything and nothing, I wanted to take her right there and then. The idea of her as a proper English lady stopped me from making a move. That was until she grabbed my thigh and started sliding her hand over my leather pants, daring me to.

"Dinner plans?" I asked, praying she'd say no.

"Yes, actually I do."

"Oh." The disappointment heavy in my tone.

"But dinner is a long way off and I'm free for a few hours. What did you have in mind?" She smiled trying to hide that she knew exactly what I had in mind.

I grabbed her hand leading her out to the street to hail a cab.

"Your place or mine?"

"Mine. Hotels are so not discreet." She gave the cabbie her address and sat back for the short ride.

We pulled up outside a row of Georgian townhouses.

"Nice."

"Yes, they are." She replied like she owned the whole row

"They?"

"I own this one, that one." She pointed to the house two doors down. "And the one across that road and three to the right."

"You're kidding?"

"Oh, I don't joke about property." She opened the door and led me in.

"Family money?"

"No, it's all mine. Now I'd give you a guided tour but I'd rather take a tour of your tattoos."

Obviously a woman who knows what she wants and who was I to argue with that? I tried to take in as much of the place as I could as I followed her up the stairs but got distracted by the way her hips made her skirt swish with each step.

Ok ,I'll admit it I may have swished my rear a little more than normal coming upstairs. But a girl's got to make an impression. Right? As we reached the landing I felt his strong hands on my hips. His breath hot on my neck as he leant in and kissed the pulse point just behind my ear. I turned to face him. I pushed back hair hanging in front of his eyes.

"Beautiful." I whispered gazing into his eyes. Their perfect black rims intensifying their green colour.

She looked me straight in the eye and I swear she read my soul. She didn't flinch or hesitate as she took my face in her hands and kissed me. I've been kissed a lot, but I've never been kissed like that. She dragged off my coat and shirt as we continued to kiss. I slid my hand up under her sweater, I was right cashmere, pulling it up and over her head. Her black lace bra sat in stark contrast to her flawless white skin.

I quickly guided his hand to my skirt. I felt the zipper open and his hands pushing it over my hips till it fell to the floor. I stepped out of it as I undid his belt. We entered the bedroom, I was still fumbling with his zipper. I could feel him hardening as I finally got it down. Slipping my hand into his pants and around his hips, I settled them on his butt and started pulling them down.

"Shoes." He murmured, as he tried to step out of his pants. We stumbled toward the bed.

She looked amazing standing there in her knee high boots and black lacy bra and panties. I wanted her bad. I tore off my shoes, socks and pants. She stopped me when I reached for her. Placing the heel of her left boot on my knee, she unzipped the boot and slipped it off. I ran my hands up her leg and rolled down her silk stocking. She changed legs and repeated. I kissed her inner thigh. The silky smooth skin against my lips sent shivers through me.

I almost melted when he kissed my thigh so close to my pussy I could feel his hot breath against me. I drag him to his feet and removed his underwear. (Yes, Nikki Sixx does occasional wear briefs!) His hardness pushed against me as he pulled me to him.

Ok something 's wrong with this picture. I'm naked and she's still got her bra and panties on. This wasn't going to work. I fiddled with the clasp of her bra. You'd think I'd have a handle on these things by now but the fuckers still give me trouble in the heat of it all.

"Need a hand?" She asked between kisses. Letting go of my butt she undid her bra before I could answer. She pushed me back onto the bed and I waited for her to climb aboard. I was confused to see her going to the bedside table. "What you didn't think I was going to get in to this without a little protection?" Huh? I was staring at the way her boobs fell now that her bra was off. It's a reassuring sign of natural boobs --Trust me fake don't do that. It wasn't until she threw the rubber at me that I realised what she meant. She stood over me as I pulled it on. Hands running through my hair. I pulled her close, burying my head between her breasts and breathed in her scent--a flowery, spicy perfume meshed with her natural woman smell. Mmm.

I love the feel of his mouth against my skin. His hand skinning my ass as he removed my panties, then he slid back on the bed his cock hard and inviting. I straddled his hips and lowered myself on to him, corkscrewing my hips as his steely hardness filled me.

She lowered herself on to me. Her soft, wet, silky pussy was tight around my dick. She had a way of rolling her hips as she rode me that made her look like the most amazing belly dancer. I could have laid back and watched her move all day. But I couldn't just watch... I had to touch. My hands on her hips, pulling her down on me as I thrust up. I felt her hands ran through my hair as I kissed her breasts.

I pushed him onto his back holding his hands over his head as I rode him harder and faster. My breast s brushed his chest causing both his and my nipples to harden as we raced toward our climax.

The brush of her breasts against me sent me into overdrive, but I didn't want to cum yet. I rolled her over and tried to slow the pace. Her hands were all over me--Soft and silky like her pussy. I had taken my fill of exploring her inch by inch while she rode me, I guess it was her turn now to check out the lay of the land.

God, it was so visually overwhelming. That body, those tattoos and those fucking gorgeous eyes staring at me with the intensity of a blast furnace. It's little wonder that I came as quickly as I did--he was fucking me with his body but the visuals were what put me over the top.

"You can stop smirking." I panted, trying to catch my breath as he held me tight to him while still deep inside me. "My turn." I rolled us back over before he had time to stop me.

Before I knew what was happening she had me on my back and was on her knees over me and grinding me again. Once I came she was going to climb off and I was really loving the view, but at this point it was clear that, she was going to make me cum, like it or not, or kill us both trying. I gave into the heat, the pressure, the wetness, and came harder and faster than I had in years. I pulled her down on to my cock as I thrust up into her, spilling my load into the condom

She winced "Shit. Sorry didn't mean for it to be that hard."

"Don't worry." She said breathlessly, staring down into my eyes, "Slightly wrong angle is all."

"Did anyone ever tell you you're beautiful?" I asked taking in every detail of her.

"Beauty is more than the physical." She cross her arms over her boobs like she was covering up. It was kinda funny considering her pussy was still wrapped tightly around my cock.

I climbed off of him and lay back on the bed. Studying the flex and pull of his muscles as he got up and changed rubbers. Mmm, round two must be coming up soon

"Nice photo." He pointed toward the large black and white photo hanging on the far wall. "Favourite holiday spot?"

"Home. It's Sydney harbour. The bridge is in amongst the mist."

"You must miss it." He stood studying the photo.

"No. I live there six months of the year. My accent is a little mixed up from living here for so long." I stood behind him my body against his and wrapped my arms around him. The feel of his hard hot body against mine sent shivers through me. I wanted him in me again.

I took her hand pulling her around in front of me. I kissed down her neck and across her shoulder as her hands traced the tattoos on my chest. She turned easily in my arms as I kissed my way across her back. I slide one hand between her legs and played with her clit. She leant forward slightly and I took the opportunity to place her hands on the wall spread her legs and enter her from behind.

His steely hardness entered and filled me. Normally I'd hate being in this position, but the caress of his hands on my breasts and the tingles left behind as he ran them down my back more than made up for it.

The jiggle and sway of her breasts and the bump of her hips as I pulled them back toward me to meet each thrust soon had me cumming. I pulled out of her and dropped to my knees, licking her pussy until she started to cum.

Oh my goddess, does he know how to use his tongue to maximum effect. It was seriously the best head I've ever had.

"Fuck me!" I gasped as I fell back on the bed.

"I'm sure I just did." Nikki replied as he laid down beside me.

"Ha Ha. Funny."

"Mmm, I could lie here all day." He said, gliding his hands over my breasts, hardening my nipples as he went.

She looked beautiful lying there, totally exposed and not giving a fuck. The duvet was beneath us, but being there with her was like being cocooned in a warm blanket.

"You look content," She smiled at me.

"Yeah, well I am."

"Good, that makes two of us." She maneuvered the duvet out from below us, covered our cooling bodies, pulled a blanket over us and curled up next to me. I put my arm around her and she moved closer. God, I didn't want to move from this place.

He looked so peaceful sleeping. A tattooed angel. I didn't want to wake him, but I had a dinner to get to. Slowly I slipped out from under his arm. His embrace was so warm and comforting, it was a shame to break it. I took a quick shower and was getting dressed when he woke up.

I must have fallen asleep. I woke up and she was gone. Then I saw her in the at her vanity in new underwear, putting on her makeup. I laid there on my side just staring at her.

"Hey, sleepy head."

"You weren't kidding about having plans tonight."

"No, sorry."

"I should go." I felt a little awkward and god knows that hasn't happened in decades.

"No hurry, I've got ages."

Okay, good, she wasn't hustling me out the door. I got up and leaned against the wall.

"Nicholas you're staring." She quirked an eyebrow at me. "What's up? Is my eyeliner crooked?"

"No, it's perfectly straight." I smiled "Am I going to see you again?"

"That depends."

"On what?"

"Whether you want to or not." Standing up, she put her eye liner down and put her hands on my chest.

"Yeah, I do." I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close.

His arms had a gentle but hold on around me. I could have stayed there all night.

"Phone?"

"I didn't hear it ring." he said, puzzled

"No, give me your phone."

He let me go and went hunting for his phone. Now I have to be honest and say that I did know it was in his pants pocket. But this way, he'd have to bend over buck naked to get it, and oh my goddess! That arse, what a view.

He handed me the phone and I added all my contact details.

"There." Handing it back to him. "You'll never lose me."

"God, this is everything, phone, email, facebook, twitter, the whole lot." He stared at his phone then put his hand out. ""Where's yours? I'll give you all of mine."

"It's downstairs." I finished getting dressed and watched as he pulled on his pants, then sat on the edge of the bed to put his shoes on.

"Wow!" I looked up to see her standing in front of me in a sapphire blue low-cut wrap dress."You look... Wow."

"That good? Thanks." She ran her hands over my chest as I stood up.

"You took your nipple rings out."

"Yeah it's easier going through airport security."

"Shame." Her hands moved up my chest and over my shoulders, lightly caressing.

"You're ready to go out. I should leave." I knew if I didn't get out of there soon, dinner plans or no dinner plans, we'd be looking at round three.

"Want to share a cab?" She followed me down the stairs, picking up my clothes as we went. By the time we reached the front door, we were both dressed and ready to face the cold. She hailed a cab and when we slid in, handed me her phone.

We reached his hotel and he handed my phone back complete with all his details.

"Come to the opening tomorrow. I'll pick you up at 8." He smiled at me. One of those famous smiles. How could I say no.

"Ok." He dipped back into the cab and kissed me hard, before turning around and walking away. I was glad it wasn't going to be the last time I see him.