Riae, Goddess of Tats Pt. 01

Story Info
Hitchhiker picked up by titular goddess.
1.7k words
4.38
2.7k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thumb is in the air. A car is slowing down. This might be the single stupidest thing I've done today. No, the second. Wait, no, the first. Leaving the only home I've ever known for good with just an old backpack of worldly possessions, what little money I had on me, and no car was up there. Hitchhiking is still stupider. The white car pulls to a stop. No time to worry about it now.

The window lowers and I'm left speechless. The driver is a gorgeous woman with striking blue hair and an elvish face.

"Need a lift, Cutie Pie?" she asks in a lyrical Italian accented voice.

I nod dumbly.

"Well, hop in."

Carefully, I open the door and slip inside. I sit my bag at my feet and buckle up. I turn to thank my driver, but the words can't come out. I'm too taken aback by her amazing features. Her long, powerful legs are clad in small boots and topped by a very short blue plaid schoolgirl skirt. She is wearing a little white button up shirt. None of that is what truly holds my attention. Save for her face, every inch of skin was covered with tattoos.

I feel the stirring return. It is quickly followed by his shame. I force the bad thoughts back down.

"Thank you."

"No problem, Sweetie."

The car continues on its trek.

"Name's Riae. How about you?"

"Ferdinand," I mutter.

"Why do you say it like that?"

"Not exactly the best name. Old fashioned and silly."

"I think it's cute. Little long though. I'm going to call you Ferdy."

Normally I don't like it when people do that. It always feel like they're trying to hard. Oddly, not when she did it.

"Where you heading?" she asks.

"Anywhere. I don't really care. The next town. A couple of miles. Whenever you want to drop me off is ok by me."

"Ah, running away."

"What makes you say that?"

"Seen it a thousand times before."

We sit in silence for a few minutes.

"I bet I can guess what it is."

"What?"

"What you're running away from."

"Oh yeah?"

"Daddy issues."

"How did you know?"

"It's common with all strippers."

I just look at her for a minute before I burst out laughing.

"Not really stripping material, I'm afraid."

"Depends on the audience. Personally, I'd love to see you take it off. Especially if it comes with a lap dance or three."

My face is burning from the blush she just produced. The stirring is back in full force.

"So, what did you and the old man come to blows over?"

"No fighting. Not that kind. Dad's a pastor. A real holier than thou type."

Riae chuckles. I don't know why. It wasn't funny.

"Everyone in his family has to live under his moral code."

"Surely you moved out."

"Yes, but he bought my car when I was sixteen. It's under his name. My landlord is part of his flock and gave him a key to do random searches to keep my reading and viewing habits... pure."

"That's awful."

"He found some of my magazines and burned them. That was the last straw. We had it out and I left."

There's another brief pause.

"What kind of magazines?"

"What?"

"I'm just curious."

"Does it matter?"

"I want to know the kind of boy I'm riding with."

I blush and look down at my bag.

"You can tell me."

"Ones about women's tattoos."

That got a good laugh out of her.

"I knew it!"

"You did?"

"I felt it the moment you looked at them. I knew Domina put you in my path for a reason."

"Domina?"

"Let's just say, she's my religion. Oh goddesses, you're one lucky son of a bitch."

"How so?"

"Well for starters, look at me. You've got plenty of fetish material right here."

I blush again.

"I'm actually on my way to pick up my friends from a shoot for one of those kinds of magazines. Website. Whatever."

"Really?"

"Cross my heart."

I laughed when she crossed the one the one tattooed just under her neck.

"Forget the next town. Ferdy, I'm keeping you the rest of the day."

Something about the way she says it brings back the fear I had at hitchhiking in the first place. It also elicits a thrill deep within. Another twenty minutes later we pull up to a small studio. Three bubbly and busty black beauties in nothing but bikini and high heels are waiting for us.

They open the doors and hop in. The girl with the short black hair and metallic yellow bikini and heels climbs into the back seat along with a the girl with dyed blonde hair and matching metallic red bikini and heels. The last girl, with dyed red hair and metallic green bikini and heels, joins me in the front seat.

"Hey!"

I'm pushed over until I'm pressed against Riae, who wraps an arm around me.

"Who's this?" the 'red head' asks.

"This is my little Ferdy," Riae explains.

I blush at being called 'hers'. I don't feel embarrassed. I'm blushing because... I like the idea of being hers? I don't really understand it. I know my father would hate it. Yet, all I want to do is nuzzle into her right now.

"Thanks for the loaners," the red head continued.

Loaners? She places her hand on mine and... no, I can't be seeing this. This can't be real. The spider tattoo on her neck is moving. It's crawling along her arm and... onto my hand! I can feel little legs on my skin as it walks up my arm before crawling onto Riae's. It settles onto her neck in the same position it was in on the other woman.

"H...how?"

The blonde covers my mouth with her hand. I watch as the snake starts to slither. I feel the scales as it passes over my head and around Riae's arm, settling there. The last girl shoves her ass up into the front seat, pressing the side of her cheek right against the one on my face. In the rearview mirror I see a hula girl dance her way off the girl's ass and onto my face. I feel her feet rubbing all over my face as she dances onto Riae and into her clothing.

"W...what's going on?"

"Oh, my poor little Ferdy," Riae says, "I forget to give you my full title. I am Riae, Goddess of Tattoos."

"G...goddess?"

She takes her arm off me and drives off.

"How? What? Why?"

For the life of me, I just can't find the right question to ask first.

"Come on, you can ask me. You're my Little Ferdy, after all."

"Right. Are you all goddesses?"

The others laugh.

"No, no," the red head answers, "I'm Shannon. Corrie's the blonde and the other's Amy. We've been friends with Riae from before she reincarnated."

"Reincarnated?"

"Think of it like Avatar," Riae explains, "back in ancient times there was a goddess made of pure ink. Her name was Melani. After she died, she was reborn as a human with powers. I'm just the latest in a line of hotties with magic tattoos."

"Are they alive?"

"More like they're animated. They can't think or feel. Like little cartoons."

"And you can give them to others?"

"Easily. I'll show you. Put your hand on my leg."

"I don't..."

Shannon helps me along. I hear chains rattling. An anchor drags them out of her shoe and up her leg before sliding onto my hand. I feel the cool steel on my skin. It slides up to my shoulders before dropping. I watch it fall as its chain spreads out, covering my body. It lands in my shoe. When it does, the chain goes taut. I feel my body seize up as if it were really wrapped around me. I can't move a muscle. My arms are pinned to my sides, my legs together.

"Hey!"

"It's for your own safety, Baby. You're not even buckled up anymore."

I struggle to break free but to no avail.

"You guys hungry?" Riae asks the others as if I'm not even there.

"Starving," comes a chorus from the backseat.

She pulls into the Taco Bell drive-through and orders. She pulls up to a small park so they can eat. She makes sure to feed me as well.

"Why did you do this to me?" I ask.

"Because you are my Little Ferdy. I intend to make sure you stay that way."

Eyes wide, I look on in terror. I've been kidnapped by goddess!

The others were soon dropped off. Riae pulled into the parking lot of a motel. She begins unbuttoning her shirt.

"What are you doing?"

"We still have a long ways to drive today. I can't wait any longer. I need you now."

I gulp. Does she mean...? She turns to face me, hands covering her nipples. Her legs are spread wide.

"Do you know what kind of goddess I am?"

I shake my head. Somehow, I don't think 'tattoo' is the word she's going to use.

"I am your fetish."

"M...m...my f...f...fetish?"

"The sight of a woman's tattoos sexually arouses you. I can feel it. I feed off it."

"F...feed?"

"Being near that arousal fuels me. It's like getting drunk, or high. The longer I'm around it the stronger that feeling becomes in me. The arousal also gets more intense for the person feeling it. I'm telling you this so you know hurting you in any way would do me no good. In fact, it's in my best interest to keep you happy and healthy."

She unbuttons my pants and pulls my dick free. I have to admit I was harder than earlier, had been for a while. I thought it was being in car full of half-naked women. She straddles me, slipping me into her. She shoves her tit into my face before starting her ride. Still wrapped in her ink chains I can do nothing but surrender to her ravenous sexual appetite. At this moment I don't want to stop her. Her thrusts bring me closer and closer to climax. I buck along with her, all to happy to be making love to this goddess. When we cum its like an explosion.

I feel myself sinking into sleep. She kisses me again and again. She holds me tight against her. As I pass out, I hear her coo to me.

"You are mine Ferdy. I will never let you go. You will never age. Never die. Not until I do. We will be together for all eternity. Just Riae and her little Ferdy."