London Underground Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He asks, giving Ravi the opportunity to regale him with the minute details of his evening and thus allowing Alex to avoid having to talk about his. His heart skips as he finds himself hoping Suzy calls him soon; shaking his head smiling at the way she keeps popping into his head.

Ravi is talking non-stop as they reach the cafeteria and Alex tunes in now as he selects his full English breakfast from the self-serve buffet, two fried eggs, two sausages, three rashers of bacon and a good helping of fried mushrooms. Gathering a glass of orange juice, a pot of tea and 3 slices of toast on his tray alongside the heaving plate of fried deliciousness. They find a table and both tuck into their meal rapaciously. Alex muses whether his increased testosterone levels over the previous twenty-four hours could be responsible for his increased appetite, a slow smile plays over his lips as he munches, nodding and raising an eyebrow every now and again, acknowledging Ravi's wild narrative. He really likes Ravi but boy can he talk!

They take time over their breakfast, bantering about Ravi's exploits in the pub, it transpires that the two blondes were promo girls who had been making the rounds of the student haunts selling shots while dressed in skimpy shorts and bikini tops. It being October Ravi was one of many who had offered to warm them up and he as a confident, smooth talking, fit, stylish, half Indian man with smoky green eyes was the one who had succeeded.

As Ravi was relating the tale of how he'd quickly booked a hotel room on his phone while hailing a cab and then squired the two models through the foyer of an uptown four star boutique hotel the penny finally dropped and Alex realises Ravi is still dressed in the exact same outfit he was wearing in the photo he'd sent the previous night. His eyebrows shoot up and he coughs as he inhales toast crumbs while Ravi beams and nods, gesturing pointedly to his crotch and saying gloatingly;

"Battered and bruised my friend, battered.... and.... bruised."

Alex grins back, as Ravi continues with the lurid tale of his threesome, part of him wanting to share his own experience with Suzy but somehow instinctively knowing he shouldn't. Recognising that if he gave only sketchy details Ravi would pump him for more and more details which he knows could jeopardise him meeting Suzy again. That secret room existed for a reason, Suzy knew about it therefore she's in on the secret, whatever that secret is......

Alex is intrigued. So intrigued that he instinctively knows he has to stay quiet, he does idly wonder what would have happened if Suzy had bumped into blabbermouth Ravi rather than him, quite possibly the downfall of western civilisation! The thought makes him laugh out loud and Ravi joins in exclaiming;

"I know right! My Mother would shit a brick if she knew. I'm gonna sleep all day today." He yawns.

Chuckling and shaking his head, Alex stands to clear his tray away, patting Ravi on the shoulder as he passes saying laughingly in a pastiche of the phrase Suzy had used in her text message;

"Sleep well stud, wet dreams."

Returning to his room to change and sort his hair out, Alex checks his now fully charged phone and notices a missed call, Suzy's number - damn! He dials the voicemail then calls her back, no answer - fuck! Feeling wretched, his heart pounding he leaves her a message, hoping his yearning to see or talk to her again doesn't come across in his tone:

"Hi Suzy, sorry to miss your call, I'll try again later....or maybe you can call me? I'll keep my phone with me......ok, bye..."

cringing at his obvious desperation Alex hangs up and replays her message to hear her sexy voice once more as he tidies his hair and changes into clean clothes. Grabbing his wallet and jacket, making sure his phone is safe in his breast pocket he locks his room and heads out for the day, too agitated to stay in and wait.

He decides to go for a long walk, avoiding the tube and it's lack of phone signal, furious with himself at missing her call.

12