All Comments on 'Lonely in a Long Distance Marriage'

by shiprat

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
What the savour in this story?

Just two cheaters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ya, she's definitely justified.....

....in her choice to cheat....at least in her mind.

She's probably right, her husband has long since found somebody and is shagging her nightly.

But she does not know this, and has never apparently talked with her husband about her needs.

She could and should have done what women have done throughout time. She should have layed down an ultimatum..."you get your dick home and use it by Friday, or lose me forever!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good stuff

Welcome back. Good stuff. But why the watchman episode?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3*s

Surprisingly enough ,in only 2 pages , you drew me into caring for her.

Very good dialogue, ordinary plot. I enjoyed the story. Thank you for a good one.

This begs for a sequel! Please post one soon.

AMerryMan

shipratshipratover 9 years agoAuthor

Anon "good stuff", the watchman episode.....think of it as Chekov's gun. :P

To be a little less obtuse, left it in there to maybe build on later. In case I decide to do a sequel, which AMerryMan, I do have an idea in mind for.

monalisaamonalisaaover 9 years ago
dear Shiprat from Anon 'good stuff'

Well, i would be the last to complain in that case. Having read your work innumerable times, i did detect a possibility of the future & hearing from you -i am pleasantly surprised. on a different note, my complaint like so many others is these large gaps of time between episodes of a single story. Hoping we dont need to bite that bullet this time:) & thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow Shiprat

This is an amazing story yet again from you.

Can't wait to see if the watchman starts to exploit her. Or maybe not. With your stories and the incredible plot twists one can never really know. But I urge you to please please continue the story. Make it a saga, only till the story holds your interest though.

Can't wait to read the next "parts".

One of your earliest fans

Disha

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gr8 stuff as usual

Realistic characters. Vivid descriptions and a twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh Goddddd!!!

Honey please pst the next part.... i cant wait to read what happens next.

Plz plz.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHAM BAM...THANK YOU MA'AM

works in Bombay too. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
AN EXCELLENT LOVING WIFE STORY - VERY EROTIC - CAPTIVATING - FUNNY - PERFECT BUILD-UP -

THE WIFE IS A KEEPER. IF I WERE HER HUSBAND I WOULD FORGIVE HER WHAT SHE DID. THE AUTHOR MASTERFULLY CREATED A UNIQUE CHARACTER! The story is full of human emotions & yes! SEXUAL DESIRES.

It is totally realistic. When i was a kid, a good friend of my father's was telling what had happened to one of his limo drivers: a rich lady told him to leave the meter running and bring her stuff inside. She told him to stay at her place for a while & they had sex. She paid him the full fare & then some... He told everything to my father's friend (company owner) because he did not wont to lose his job. My father's friend added, "if were a bit younger, i myself would drive one of my limos." I was young but i knew what he meant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
CHAPTER 2 PLEASE!

I like Shiprat's writing style.

This is a very good story.

The wife's character is depicted masterfully. _I wish she were my fellow worker...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I WISH MY WIFE WAS LIKE THE MAIN FEMALE CHARACTER

:)

I loved the story.

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I agree in principle with comments on 10/15/14 by anon "3*" & monalisaa (but 3* would be too strict a mark!)

The story deserves 4.55 out of 5.0 (= *****).

The author has created a fantastic female heroine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Waiting for the next hitch

Looks like the watchman didnt take his rounds:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Janhvi calling ;)

With such a long gap,I wonder how Janhvi is getting along?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
THE STORY DESERVES AT LEAST 4 STARS

I marked it 4.2/5.0 = B+ = 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
JANHVI IS A KEEPER

*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WHEN A WOMAN IS YOUNG & ALONE IT'S A DANGEROUS COMBINATION FOR SOME OBVIOUS REASONS:

- she needs sex

- men want to fuck her

- the husband is too far

- a man will be at the right place at the right time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5* I LIKE IT VERY MUCH

The story need not be to everybody's liking.

You won't regret if u read it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Totally plausible, skillfully written

If i were her husband i would rush home to salvage the marriage while it is still salvageable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY

*****- (4.51/5.0 = 90.2% = A)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
VERY EROTIC. VERY WELL WRITTEN. TOTALLY REALISTIC. I LIKE THE STORY VERY MUCH.

I rated it 4.75*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very true

If you don't take care of your wife, someone else will. And usually does. You just don't know about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Five-star rating!

The story is very erotic but its eroticism is sublime, understated... as it should be.

The story has literary qualities too!

I believe that, toward the end of our marriage, my first wife felt & acted like Shiprat.

In those 6 months, i discovered my hitherto-dormant voyeur side.

Had i known about myself what i know now, i could have offered her the open-marriage solution. She would have accepted the proposal because her libido was very strong & she had learned that men like to fuck married women.

I hope that my comment makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love this story, gave it a 5-

This story is:

totally realistic

very erotic

well crafted

funny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot!

I would love to be fucked by a sardar like that! Very sexy story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (4.85/5.0 = 97% = A) a beautiful story, well crafted too.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
FIVE STARS EVEN, i.e. 5/5 (100%). BRAVO!

On of the best stories in Loving Wives Category on Literotica.

Absolutely realistic.

Very very erotic.

The story is not India-specific. It totally could be an American loving wife story if you changed the names.

(90,198 views, 28 favorites, & 30 comments, as of today.)

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago

This implies that a women's wishes are less important than whether or not they have been slapped. If Mr. Taxi stopped it at her repeated refusals, that would have been the right thing to do. Dumb to defend a slap that will cause no harm by harming a defenseless individual possibly permanently, and ignore the implications of "NO." No protestations of, "why not when I kept shouting" from her.

So I get it. To a cheater, being slapped is worse to honor than cheating or rape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LIKE IT VERY VERY MUCH. ***** (5). VERY EROTIC.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
In my mind this story is among top 5% stories on Literotica!

I really really like it.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really really LIKE it. Marked it 5- (92%)

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE IT! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (100%)!

Very erotic, totally realistic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
👍👍

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)! The story is VERY EROTIC & TOTALLY REALISTIC. The storyline was brilliantly conceived & masterfully crafted.

shiprat is a very good & very prolific writer.

I really like her stories. This one is no exception.

abdtiresiasabdtiresiasalmost 2 years ago

I usually prefer dark and twisted stories, but I can't help but love this passionate and romantic story. Erotic yet comforting. The taxi driver was a really charming and sexy character.

Just_a_desi_guyJust_a_desi_guyover 1 year ago

Although I don’t encourage cheating, the writing was so good that I enjoyed the story. I was able to visualise from her perspective the sequence of events. Maybe can evolve into a polyam, cuck, Hotwife or any scenario. This story has a lot of potential.

Five stars for the writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershiprat@shiprat
A typical atypical Indian woman. My stories, entirely fictional, explore some dark and disturbing fetishes of mine. Infidelity, humiliation, abuse, cuckolding, and playing with taboos related to social status and age. These are just dark fantasies meant for entertainment purpo...