Lonely in a Long Distance Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked out, wearing his under-vest and trousers. He was a hairy dude! His chest and arms were covered in thick hair. He looked at me, and then looked away.

"Memsaab, you are safe in your home. I really need to go."

"First take your money." I held out the bunch of notes. It was roughly three thousand rupees.

"Memsaab, this is way too much."

"Nonsense, you're my hero!"

I walked to him and put the cash in his hands. He stuffed it in his pocket and started walking to the door.

"WAIT!"

He turned around.

"Your shirt. It's be don e in about half an hour."

"It's okay. You can leave it with the watchman later. I have to get back to my shift."

"Come with me. I'll give you one of my husband's shirts!"

I said and walked into the bedroom. He reluctantly followed me and stood a respectable distance away.

In the closet, I found a nice black shirt and handed it to him. He tried putting it on. But he couldn't even get both his arms in the sleeves. He smiled and put the shirt down.

"What was I thinking?" I giggled. "My husband is like a string bean compared to you."

"It's okay memsaab."

"You have a really broad chest don't you?" I raised my hand and scratched the tuft of hair peeking out from his vest. "And broad arms too."

He shuffled uncomfortably, pushing my hand away. I stepped close to him. I could smell his musky sweat. I could feel the heat radiating off his massive torso. I could almost hear his quickened heartbeat and see that he was nervous and excited.

"I could feel your hard body and your solid muscles when you were helping me up here." I rubbed his bare hairy triceps with both my hands.

"Memsaab, please. Don't....." he grabbed my wrists, held them in front of his chest and looked into my eyes. Deep into my eyes.

"Don't what?"

"Don't...............................tempt me."

I shook my wrists free of his grip. And I came to my senses for a second. What the hell was I doing? Had I just been seriously hitting on this driver? What had happened to me? Was it just alcohol? Or was it something else? He was a big yummy specimen of masculinity. All the flirting and foreplay from Abir had gotten my engine running after almost a year of forced celibacy. My husband had still not responded to my last text. I was feeling more intoxicated by his brutish presence than by the alcohol remaining in my system. What was I doing? What did I want? Did I really want to......

"Memsaab." he interrupted my reverie.

"Hmm?"

"Exactly how drunk are you?"

I looked up at his bearded face and into his dark brown eyes. His question made a volcano of words and thoughts bubble up inside my head. I waded through that molten mess and picked my words carefully.

"Not.....so....drunk...that I'll accuse you of something horrible after sobering up."

I turned around and walked to the bed. Sat on it, put my hands on the bed behind me and looked at him.

He stared at me fiercely. Looked at me up and down for probably the first time that night. His eyes started at my feet, moved up to examine my shins and calves peeking out from under my skirt. Then up to my chest where his eyes lingered on my bra-less boobs and my erect nipples poking through the t-shirt. Then up to my face and into my eyes. He looked at his watch, then back at my face.

"Oh what the hell....." he said and strode towards the bed.

-------------------

I smiled and pulled my t-shirt off, making my boobs swing naked and free. He put one knee on the bed, bent down and grabbed my left tit with his big right hand and my hair with his left hand. He pushed me down on my back, getting on top of me as his hand mauled my tits. The metallic bracelet in his hand rubbed against my boobs. I pulled his face close to mine and kissed him, his beard rubbing against my skin, his hot breath against my nose. He kissed me sloppily but passionately. Not as skilled as Abir, but manageable. He put one arm under my back and I rested on it as his other hand kept working on my tits.

I reached down with my right hand and felt his crotch. There was a healthy bulge there. I tried to unbutton his pants, but I couldn't manage to do it with one hand. After my fourth or fifth futile attempt, he let out a small laugh, reached down and did it himself. I put my hands down his pants, and felt a nice thick dick in there. He was ready.

I broke the kiss and said,

"Do it."

"Huh?"

"Enough with the kissing and fondling. I have been waiting too long. Fuck me." I said that in a raspy hungry voice of a woman in heat.

He got up to take his pants off. In the meantime, I took off my skirt and my panties getting completely naked, opened my legs and waited for him. He jumped back on the lifted my legs up by the knees, lowered his hips and gradually thrust his thick dong inside.

"Ohhhhhhh!!! That feels so goooooooood!" I pushed my hips forward to invite more of his organ inside me.

He pushed again and now most of it was inside me. I put my hands on his broad hairy shoulders. he then started thrusting in and out, in and out, in and out. As his thick dick pistoned my insides, I felt a surge of the pleasure that I had been robbed of for almost a year.

"I can't believe this is happening." he said, looking into my eyes.

"Me neither."

He lifted my left ankle and put it on his right shoulder, straightened his torso and started pounding me at three times the previous pace. During this phase, I rolled his vest up, and then he took it off, showing an equally hair stomach.

"Holy shit!!! That is....hoooooo" I hollered. This angle was working wonders.

A few minutes later, he withdrew, and wordlessly and effortlessly rolled my body over. I got on my hands and knees. He put his feet on either side of my waist, crouched down, and grabbed my boobs.

"Arch your back." he said and I complied.

He then lowered is hips and found my cunt again, inserting his rod inside in a single motion. Then grabbing my boobs, he humped me like a dog at crazy pace. The motion made the bed squeak and the headboard bang against the wall. At this angle, his dick was perfectly rubbing against the front walls of my vagina, which was the most sensitive part for me. I started moaning loudly in delight.

"AAH..AAAH...AAH...AAAAH..."

He was grunting almost in tune.

"HRM....HRM...HRM....HRM..."

And the squeaks of the bed and the thudding of the headboard and the wall provided the remaining sound effects.

The onslaught was too much for my hands to bear, which were supporting my weight in addition to the momentum of the powerful strokes from this 120 kilo giant. My elbows gave way after about five minutes and my shoulders collapsed on the bed. He moved his hands from my boobs to my waist and gripped it hard and paused mid-stroke.

"Keeep going....." I said, not wanting him to stop out of concern.

This fortuitous adjustment in the angle turned out to be just what I needed. A few more minutes later, I felt the sensation I had almost forgotten.

"I am about to cum......keep going.....don't be scared."

The warning was necessary because I was really loud during intercourse orgasms. Once on our honeymoon, the hotel staff had knocked on the door to make sure no one was being murdered.

"ARGGGGGGGGGHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA......."

My shrieking went on for almost 30 seconds during which he dutifully kept pounding my cunt as instructed.

"Oh shit!" I heard him say.

And towards the end of my orgasm, I felt a warm stream fill up my insides.

He kept pumping his seed into me for a couple of dozen strokes. And then collapse on top of me, but resting himself on his elbows so my body didn't have to bear his massive weight. We lay there facing downward, his bear rubbing against the back of my neck, for a couple of minutes, breathing loudly and heavily through our mouths. I stared at his bracelet as I tried to come back down to planet earth.

Finally, he rolled off my back, his half-erect dick exiting my pussy. A considerable amount of jizz leaked out my pussy, down my inner thighs, and onto the bed. I turned around, and looked at him. His mouth was open, his face and body were covered with sweat. he was staring at the ceiling.

I got off the bed, still a little woozy, and made my way to the bathroom.

-----------------------------

Sitting on the toilet and cleaning myself down there, I tried to come to terms with what I had just done. I had given in to my most primal animalistic instincts, and fucked a big burly bear of a man who I didn't even know. This is the sort of stuff that happened in movies or in trashy romance novels. Surely it didn't happen in real life. And it sure as hell didn't happen with Mumbai tax drivers.

On the other hand, this could be a blessing in disguise. If I had done it with Abir, there would have been gossip, some drama, and complications. With this dude.....nobody needed to know.

I walked out of the bathroom naked after a few minutes of self-reflection. He had put his pants and his vest back on. And with a small comb, he was grooming his beard. he stared at me with a mild look of worry. Maybe he feared that after the act, I would be wracked with guilt and anger. He seemed relieved when I smiled at him, walked to the bed and reached for my t-shirt. I put it on, its hem ending just inches below my pussy.

"I really needed that." I said, plonking myself on the bed next to him.

"Madam...I...."

BINGBONGBINGBONG the doorbell rang.

"Who the hell is it at this hour?"

I got up, quickly slipped on my skirt to go with the t-shirt.

BINGBONGBINGBONG

He got up to follow me.

"You stay here!" I whispered and closed the bedroom door behind me.

I went to the front door and asked,

"Who is it?"

"Memsaab, watchman."

"One second."

I opened the door only about six inches, wanting to hide my bra-less boobs behind the door. The watchman looked at me. Then his nose crinkled and he sniffed, taking in a deep breath. And I saw his brow furrow.

"What is it?" I asked him in a boss-like voice. "Do you know what time it is?"

"Sorry memsaab....it's just that....the taxi that dropped you...."

"What about it?"

"It's still downstairs. I was doing my hourly walkaround when I noticed."

"So?"

"So we were just worried about you. In case...." he blushed and looked down at the floor.

I felt a flash of annoyance. But he was just doing his job.

"Thanks, but no need to worry. His taxi broke down after he dropped me off. So he said he was going to get some help."

"Really? But he's nowhere around."

"He's bound to turn up."

The watchman stood and looked at me for a second. And then he sniffed again. A look of recognition flashed across his face. And then he seemed to be suppressing a smile.

"Okay madam. Sorry to disturb you." he bit his lower lip, and walked away.

I closed the door and lightly banged my head against it. He had clearly smelled the sex on me, and put two and two together. I hoped he wouldn't blab to too many people. Oh well, even if he did, I was planning to move to the US after my visa came through anyway.

The driver walked out of the bedroom. I looked at him.

"My name is Janhvi." I said and giggled.

"I am Daljit." he said and smiled.

We both smiled at the awkward irony of the fact that we were learning each other's names only after having sex.

"Did you hear?"

"Yes, I did. What do you want me to say to them when I leave?"

"Don't say anything. Just drive off."

He nodded.

"Let me get your shirt." I walked to the washing machine. It was still wet. I didn't think he would mind.

Daljit quietly took the shirt and buttoned it up. He then took the cash out of his pocket. Kept 400 rupees back in his pocket. Kept the rest on the coffee table. I didn't say anything.

I walked up to him. He took me in his embrace. His hands reached for my skirt, pulled it up, and fondled my naked ass. I wonder if he intended irony by doing the same thing that had made me sour on Abir.

"I'll never forget this night." he said and pecked me on my lips.

I nuzzled his chest hair. As he let me go, he respectfully pulled the skirt down.

"Daljit." I said as he opened the door.

"Yes memsaab?"

"Do you.........have a cellphone number?"

A look of worry and then shame flashed across his face. He looked down at the floor and said,

"Yes I do but........."

"Well?"

"I am happily married. With two kids. I am.....please don't me wrong...I mean tonight was......."

"No need to explain." I smiled.

"Bye memsaab."

"Bye Daljit."

12