Lonesome Paradise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You feel so good, David," Michelle said, and nuzzled my cheek. "I love you so much."

I rolled off Michelle's body and snuggled close to her, deliriously happy.

It wasn't long before Michelle began squirming hastily next to me. I leaned on one elbow and looked at her. "Horny again already, Sweetheart?"

Michelle stopped wriggling and gave me that familiar "Go to Hell" look. "No, I am not horny again! I happen to have sand up my ass!"

I couldn't believe it. Here I was, lying naked on a sun drenched beach beside the most beautiful woman in the world, a woman with whom I had just made perfect love, and instead of cuddling with her in the afterglow of steamy sex, I was watching her scratch wildly at her ass, a weird expression torturing her face. The sheer absurdity of the situation suddenly hit me, and without conscious thought, laughter simply erupted from my throat. Anyone watching us would think we had the strangest post coital ritual of any couple in the universe. But after the tragedy of the last thirty-six hours, it felt good to laugh like that over such a simple thing.

"You look sexy covered in sand," I said finally, still chuckling.

"I do, huh?" she said, kneeling. "In that case, I think you should look sexy too."

Michelle picked up a handful of sand and threw it at me. I kicked some back in her direction with both legs, feeling sand crawling up my own ass. Our mock sand fight went on until we were both engulfed in a brownish cloud. We rolled around on the beach, tickling each other and laughing until water poured from our eyes from the sheer nonsense of it all.

"I think we both need a bath," said Michelle after a while, standing up and brushing sand from her face and hair. "The sand is sticking to your cock, and my pussy is getting muddy." She paused at her own words, and then all at once started giggling again. The joyful sound of her voice cheered me like nothing else in the world.

Michelle placed her hand in mine and we walked naked together into the surf, the cool water splashing ponderously against our sandy bodies, making us clean again. For a moment we were like Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. This island was our Garden. I went to Michelle and took her in my arms, holding her for what seemed an eternity. We stood there against time in that clear, blue ocean and gazed into one another's eyes. There were no words. Only love.

12