All Comments on 'Long After the Fact Ch. 02'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 453 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
CUCK!

I knew he was hopeless when he didn't off her for defending Teddy! With all the pain she caused him, how could she even THINK of saying how "Teddy treated me with professionalism after the affair was over"? She has no respect for him and he is a wimp. They deserve each other and I hope they have many years of pain, heartbreak, and misery together. It couldn't happen to a more deserving couple!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good...

...but too much psyco crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another One!

Just another Cuckold, creampie eating, wimp husband waiting for the bull to finish before he gets to clean her up. Another Ohio special.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
Just reread this story

Excellent story about the trials of infidelity and forgiveness. Reconciliation was believable and not rushed. Dan's reactions were exactly what one would do in his situation. He wasn't the perfect husband. He took the "poor old me" attitude that many would take in his position.

I thought Susan's reactions where very believable too. She was contrite and sorry for the pain that she caused, but when he was treating her badly she got angry too. Just like any normal woman would.

I also like the fact that the revenge on Teddy wasn't over the top and unrealistic. He didn't hatch some elaborate scheme that would never work. He simply used what was at his disposal and let nature take its course. More than likely Teddy won't lose his marriage, at least not right away. This happened before he was married; easily explainable as a mistake of the past. But his job is history. Since one of the biggest reasons for divorce is money problems, this will cause a significant strain on his marriage. Maybe Karma would have her looking elsewhere when THEIR marriage is put under the gun. Maybe she will find a sympathetic shoulder to cry on.

Great story. Those who think this is a story about a cuckold need to grow up. Reconciliation is not being an "accepting cuck". Hopefully some of you bitter one will learn that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Shitstorm?

Fucking wuss ,should've just sucked his dick while you were confronting him.

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
damn

Ohio and Celt in my opinion are the two best authors on this site for this genre of stories. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good ending

5* Ohio. You are a good author - ignore the negative remarks. They had to really work through the reconciliation, but it was believable. A predator took advantage of her at a low point in her life, but love conquers all. It takes a real man to forgive.

The DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ohio

Some of your stories are the best on this site including this one. I do have a difference of opinion though. Two years is not that long of a time to create the dissonance of attitude you refer to so often. Seven - ten years, yes. Two years - no. The epic affair of wife in this story should still be very fresh in her mind.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
After the first part I didn't see this one

Her good friend Diane should have stayed out of it. This was their relationship for better or worse. She cheated, as we only have the authors words to go by we have to take them at face value. IMHO the good Dr. did more damage than good. After her explosion in the office we see her true colors, not just what they wanted him to see. Thank G-D I have never been in this situation, however after she blew up he was totally correct in how he reacted. If ever there was a time to cut his losses this was it.

He could have whatever talk with her afterwards but it would only be spin control. When she would have been served he should have just added a little note that he was taking Diane's advice and moving on. When he needed her most she left him dangling to have her affair with teddy. That she tried to spare him the pain well we all saw how that worked out. Trust his gut, well he trusted his gut when he thought she was faithful and that really proved accurate. Like he said, it's going to take a lot of time and there will still be angry times that he will have to get over. Maybe find a surrogate for them to have a child? Or possibly adopt? Who knows what the future will bring them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Does A Friend Urge A Friend To Divorce

Susan is one dumb bitch. The whole purpose for the lengthy, expensive counseling sessions was to mend her marriage to Dan. Of course, with her friend Diane fighting against the advances made through counsel meetings by urging Susan to divorce Dan, it was easy to understand her blowup. But Susan is so childish through all of this, had I been Dan, I would have left her ass in Ohio. But I am actually glad you found a way to get them back on track. But, wives, if anyone tells you that you should keep secrets from your husband, remember, that person will not be the one dealing with a divorce when the secret is discovered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Story!

Except for the lying. It still gets rug-swept. It gets brought up, then not really addressed.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Thoughts

“You don't have to wait for him to divorce YOU, you know.” – That’s all very true, but not if she wants him back!

"That's just lovely! How noble of you! How kind! And of course you expect I'll just fall into your arms, weeping with gratitude? 'My lord and master is taking me back!'" -

For someone who was desperate to have him back, she’s not exactly being very welcoming!

Even when he left her in February, he didn’t cheat on her. He even told her about his chance to have sex with Kim Roth, and how he turned it down, so compared to what she did to him, for her to expect much in the way of an apology from him is a little much, especially if she wants their marriage to continue.

“How the fuck could she have been so stupid?” – How could SHE have been so stupid? How could YOU have been such an asshole?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It was important in the beginning

How did Dan do in the fantasy baseball? Lol

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
FACTS OR FICTION

she did cheat and had mental excuses, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Shit

More ohio shit!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

You kept me guessing right up to the end. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"But there's something else, too—I wasn't in my right mind. Clinical depression isn't just being a little sad, you know. I was mentally ill when I cheated on you with Teddy. I did something that I would never, ever have done otherwise.

Oh so typical of this author!!! The means justify OHIO's ends!!! If ever there was an author that was dead set on:

- a RAAC ending

- championing every cheating WHORE wife's despicable actions

- emasculating the male gender

- and supporting a CUCKOLD agenda

The above EXCUSE(S) say it all!

But don't despair OHIOBLOW because it's clear to any of your male readers that reside in their bedroom closets hoping and waiting for their "loving wives" to return to their marital bed with their latest "real men" that it's not their wives or YOUR fault!!!

Depression and "pms" are the reasons for such deplorable actions AND the reasons they ( and YOU) use to forgive EVERY transgression of their cheating WHORE wives!

Don't you agree???

dyonysosdyonysosabout 8 years ago
@by Anonymous 05/06/16

Man you are a piece of work aren't you ? when you say "typically" ohio then the conclusion is that you read more of his stories and off course hated them,you must love to hate them don't you ? because why would you read them if you don't ?

You have strictly no clue about the human psyche,what a miscarriage does to most woman ,it makes them vulnerable to all kind of things like pressure,the selfdoubt about being a woman,many fall into depression and when a real predator comes along who is capable of lifting theyr spirits all kind of things can happen ,good or bad,getting ridd of her like you might suggest can have devastating consequences,you might not be able to forgive but at least try to understand and help but people like you will never understand the problem,your brain just doesn't work that way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 8 years ago
***.*

Good writing but .... I felt like I was watching the moving agitator in a washing machine ... Back and Forth and Back and .... Emotionally numbing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just send her.....

A dignified FUCK YOU note, very much like a thank you card. Then be on your way.... I would then screw Kim whatshername till her snatch fell out and keep moving on. Shit I would even try out all the girls at the bunny fuck club as well. Maybe even find a new wife there. I think Peter may have found JRS there.

sTar

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Didn't like the ending...

Well, I guess we're all happy to see Dan acknowledge his mistakes and ask for forgiveness. What a complete caveman he was to feel betrayed, hurt, and offended by her old affair! Thank goodness Susan was broadminded and level-headed enough to allow him the chance to make it up to her. After all, she was over her affair and there was simply no reason for him to stomp out of the house for a month and leave her suffering, wondering where he was; the absolute nerve of that man! If he wants back in, he'll by-god apologize and we'll hear nothing else about it.

Dan should have walked, no, he should have run from this woman as fast as he could. I can't decide if she's smugly using her "clinical depression" as a shield from responsibility or as a weapon to bring about his unconditional surrender. Maybe both. No one seems to give a damn about Dan. No one is offering excuses for his behavior, no one is saying that the pain of betrayal made him respond in a hurtful manner and should thus be excused. Nothing that Susan did was really her fault, but everything Dan did was absolutely his fault. Screw that. Run Dan. This overflowing basket of craziness named Susan is not your answer to a good life.

One final thing: Who diagnosed Susan's "problems" as clinical depression? The "doctor" who misjudged everything else in her therapy.

Still a good story, just didn't like the ending because I don't think Dan was they type of person who would have apologized - not even a little. Actually, I think maybe this story was written by a woman, or at least a woman had a lot of input.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
t

That is really a bad deal ,you get an old(36 is old for a woman, 36 for a man is 22 in womens age index) cheating whore who cant bear a child. Dan has a good job, and an engineer, he could easily get a 20 year old gall and susan wasnt even remorseful. Cheating on a husband, the consequences is you have be freakin submissive like a slave for the rest of your life, in the end she even questioned his revenge, wtf. If youre freakin remorseful susan should have asked where do we bury the body babe? Not siding with the bastard.

Ohio is definitely a woman. Ohio you dont understand how the male ego works. The only thing that can make us swallow that humiliation is love for the children, because theyre our flesh and blood, the only thing that binds a husband and a wife is a contract not blood or flesh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What happen to Teddy

Sorry but this story needs to be completed - what actually happen to Teddy the predator? Was she his only victim (hard to believe). How much did the school system pay out to be a down payment on their new SD home (that are not cheap)?

Glad Dan finally went after the predator but one missed point through out the story.

She was willingly doing makeup sex to make her feel better and used this as a reason why Dan should see here penitence. BUT Dan never knew that hot sex was for her guilt of 'an affair' he was deceived into believing it was for her aloofness during her child loss depression. Her using that to show Dan how contrite she was - was total misdirection and that MD was merely champion for Susan.

I once attend my wife's session, the first meeting was just a double team by the female MD psycho and her. I realizing at that moment I as a man was the evil problem and all the double team was to empowered my wife into blaming her affair on me - I never returned. Years later my wife said I spotted this correctly the MD was a man hater - she was gay too.

paulskinspaulskinsover 7 years ago
Uh huh

Ohio, you are one of my favorite authors. I have read most of your stories and they have even inspired me to write my own stories. I have to ,however, say a few things about the ending of this one. If I were Dan I would have been haunted by the fact that this other guy gave her the biggest orgasm of her life. It would have eventually eaten me alive in which there would have been no future for the marriage. They don't even really address this issue. It is mentioned, but then kind of pushed to the side. All she said is that it wasn't like that. Then what was it like? What did she mean that she never came that hard before? It is a huge hole in the story.

To me there would be nothing she could say that would make it better. Since she has been lying and cheating, how would I ever believe her? The truth is, I wouldn't be able to believe her. I would feel as though she gave that part to him and him alone. I would be stuck being second best, when there never should have been another man.

I also have a serious problem with the excuse you gave her for cheating. She's clinically depressed? It may not have been described as an excuse, but that is exactly what it was. Then she faces no repercussions for her actions. So he left for a few weeks and she's upset. So what if she's hurt. It pales in comparison to the atomic bomb she willingly dropped on him. I say willingly, because she willingly cheated, lyed, and then kept the evidence.

Other than these plot holes, it was a good story and very well written. Keep up the good work and I hope you write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hey anonymous 11/26/16

Maybe the rest of us husbands should end YOUR existence since you don't think it's bad to fuck married women! I use to see guys like you at work. You were the biggest sleaze balls that ever existed. Evertime I heard about one of you screwing a friend's wife, I would want to kick you in the balls as I passed you in the hallway. It is interesting how you like to brag to everyone about your conquests like its some sort of game that you get pleasure from. It doesnt matter to you about the numerous marriages you have broken up. I hope you have AIDS by now. That would be poetic justice!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Re-Reading

Okay, I can maybe buy the "depression" sex, even while pushing her husband away.

I can maybe buy the ignoring of the husband's loss, which while not a physical loss as with the mother, is still a deep emotional loss.

I can even buy the decision not to tell the husband.

But what I CAN'T get by is the over-whelming passion reflected in those Emails. Those weren't "recovery" fucks! "Oh, I've never cum so hard in my life!" Sheesh!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Well written bullshit

Not buying but good effort.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Upon review.

Susan is an unworthy, lying, selfish, cheating cunt that is about as attractive as hemorrhoids and Dan is a bit of a masochistic wimp.

Sorry. You wrote the stupid bitch and wimp well but that is all they are.

A well written tale about two lumps of shit is still about two lumps of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not talking it out?

I don't get the story line about them not talking out their problems. What the hell was the therapy about? That took the story down several notches for me.

Still not sure he did right thing by taking her to San Diego with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Duh

A dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Value of Fighting Through the Pain

I think some people are missing the point of this story: the value of fighting through the pain to win back love and affection with someone who loves you even if they made a terrible mistake. Also keep in mind that talking things out is greatly impacted by the sense that you are both in the boat together, where the setting of this story shows that the pain felt by the husband is years out of sync with the pain felt by the cheating wife. Though I think that the therapist is totally to blame for not valuing the importance of honesty from the cheating wife upfront. A decision made for the mental health concerns of the wife, without any consideration of the husband's increased pain caused by the deception inherently taking place at the time of the wife's re-commitment to the marriage.

I totally would feel that the marriage was based upon a horrible lie that would be near unforgivable. I also think that having lived with major recurrent depression for over 20 years without ever turning to another woman, even after my wife killed our marriage shows that her excuse was lame and really not taking full responsibility for choosing to turn to extra marital sex to solve her emotional problems. That was a choice to shutout the husband sexually and emotionally in favor of someone new and exciting. NOT EXCUSABLE because I'm clinically depressed!!!

looking4itlooking4itover 7 years ago

I've read this several times and the one thing that continues to haunt me is the lack of understanding or compassion to the father in a miscarriage. Not one person considers that there can emotional distress to the male parent when a child is lost. I think that the doctor and the wife (not to mention wife's BFF) were written with a shortened sight in regard to his pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what another pathetic asshole

she was a lying cheating fuck slut whore...glad he destroyed the other guy but he should have left that slut behind when he moved and found himself a decent women while kicking that slut in to the gutter where she belonged....no excuse to do what she did even if depressed....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Weak excuse using clinical depression

So the diagnosis is clinical depression and instead of speaking to her husband or doing a myriad of other things, she bangs a co-worker.

Dan should have disappeared and never come back. Just abandon Susan forever.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 7 years ago
237 comments!

Well, my comment is just a teacup in a tempest, then. One of the giants, practicing his craft. Superbly written tale. I wonder what the situation would be if it had been discovered 15 or 20 years later? Probably much the same. Very good story, thank you, sir. Randi.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Like to apologize

While I might express dissatisfaction with characters and actions in a story, I often do not convey my appreciation of the writer.

This is an excellent author and an excellent story.

I definitely desire more in the way of details and explanations but I am a glutton for punishment and want a thorough level of examination and surgery to understand what made Susan say she came harder with an asshole than she ever did with a man she claims to truly love?

I really need stuff like that explored and explained.

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
stone cold

Good story written well. Funny how most of the detractors are anonymous.

cowards hide in the shadows . The story is a good study of what can happen when a tragedy like loosing a child and the ability to have more. The mind is a complex thing and a struggle to overcome grief takes many forms. Good that they were able to put their lives back together.

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Another Fine Tale

I was glad to see the slimy predator get some comeuppance, and for Dan to be the one to deliver the news of the Montana-sized shitstorm. ;-)

Going back now to drop 5* on chapter 1. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ohio's work is great, but...

I don't buy "clinical depression" as a valid excuse for the wife's cheating for a second.

The symptoms of clinical depression include the following:

•Difficulty concentrating, remembering details, and making decisions

• Fatigue and decreased energy

•Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, and/or helplessness

•Feelings of hopelessness and/or pessimism

• Insomnia, early-morning wakefulness, or excessive sleeping

•Irritability, restlessness

•Loss of interest in activities or hobbies once pleasurable, including sex

•Overeating or appetite loss

•Persistent aches or pains, headaches, cramps, or digestive problems that do not ease even with treatment

•Persistent sad, anxious, or "empty" feelings

•Thoughts of suicide, suicide attempts

Clinical depression is characterized by listlessness, fatigue, decreased energy, confused thinking. Often, depressed people don't want to do anything or even want to get out of bed.

In this story, however, the wife is aroused, excited, happy; she goes to lunch, on picnics, helps him decorate, has sex multiple times. Furthermore, there's no indication of " difficulty concentrating, remembering details, and making decisions." The wife was aware from the first moments she was cheating; she was aware it was wrong; and she did it anyway. She successfully hid the affair from her husband, evidencing an awareness of her guilt.

She wasn't "clinically depressed" - she was just another selfish, cheating slut who put her own pleasure above her love of her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No Anon

Ohio's work isn't great for the reason you State in your first sentence. He/she uses ridiculous scenarios to excuse wives cheating and to justify reconciliation in he most ridiculous situations. Just because he/she uses proper punctuation and grammar doesn't mean he stories are good. They are well constructed shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
She cheated and then told her boyfriend that he was the best lover!

What does stating he is the best lover have to do with clinical depression? After hearing that, the husband should of told her that he was divorcing her slut ass and that he was going to find a "woman" who can give him kids! That would have been a better ending.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 7 years ago

Men, he should have explored things with Kim or anyone else he could. What's good for the goose... That's the only way she could truly understand how he feels

And us it just me or is Diana a pretty poor friend when it comes to the marriage?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NFW!

I would told the, "Doctor" and Susan to shove their therapy up their collective ass's, and then I'd of left for SD.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* WELL DESERVED !

typical ohio cuck-fest .

undeserved RAAC for a serial cheating whore who does not love nor rrespect her "husband" only loves her lovers .

hubby can enjoy the coming years of sucking out 2nd hand man-cum from the dozens of bulls in their future together ! well , till they get a good dose of aids .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You are a great story teller Ohio

Each story has a nice pace & rhythm. You give the characters time to develop and exhibit their emotions and your endings generally give me a nice warm feeling.

Best of all you really annoy the insecure self righteous and sanctimonious LITTLE ( as in dick size) BTB boys with their remarkably limited vocabulary ( e.g. Slut whore fuck etc). I hope each and every one of them has been unknowingly cucked by their wiser smarter wives ... LIL SUCKERS

Flat_OutFlat_Outalmost 7 years ago
Great but . . .

I really enjoy Ohio's writing and I understand the desire to provide a happy ending. For someone who has been hurt by an unfaithful wife I put myself in to the story and try to imagine how I would respond. Susan's behaviour was atrocious, and it came first. Dan's behaviour was in response to Susan's actions. Tough sh!t if she doesn't like it! Her action was selfish- she could have chosen to take the support offered by her husband or comfort offered by a guy who just wanted to get into her pants. Susan made a really bad choice but gets away with it. Ohio, thanks for your fi e writing efforts but I just find this so unsatisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A great story

I loved every bit of it. I didn't feel like RAAC. Just to clarify some points, depression doesn't cause a person to cheat. As a matter of fact a person under depression lack of sex desire.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story

You all need to realize this is a story. Some of you think Dan is week to take Susan back but he is a lot stronger than most of you. You talk about some bull, cuckold husban, and or a cheating wife has been burned onto your brains. I think you complain too much because you are the week ones that either live alone and or are one of the cuckold husbands you are always talking about! Usually the smeller is the feller!

sas6446sas6446almost 7 years ago
Finally!!!!!

The seducer gets his ass handed to him and Dan can understand NOW her clinical depression! He can forgive her and be reconciled, but not without dealing a "death blow" to dear old "Teddy"! His career is pretty much over since it will be reflected in his permanent file that he is a sexual predator! His marriage is probably toast as well!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 7 years ago
Damn

I wish I remembered the end. I respect "Ohio" as a great writer. He's published many great tales. But he blew it with the outcome here.

Damn again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The new way of saying

@ Good story Anon I read the new way of saying everywhere. "Better to live alone than in a wrong marriage!" Except for husbands who like to watch their wives fucked by strangers or like to eat stranger's creampies a cheating wife = wrong marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I Agree With

"good story/ anon" has everything right except he should learn to spell.

If your going to call out the pseudo tough guys you spell the fucking word correctly WEAK not WEEK !!

By the way ohio the story I give a *5

desertdog43desertdog43almost 7 years ago
ending

A real story about real people....5 big ones......

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
You hope

I can say I'm sorry for hurting you these past few months? Well I may get there someday but it won't be today. Guess I should leave now. Have a good life.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Re-Reading

Okay, my usual attitude on stories like this is, if HE'S happy, I'm okay.

Two things still trouble me.

1) When they were BOTH hurting, she pulled away from him, failing to give him comfort and refusing his efforts to give her comfort, and instead seeks comfort from another man.

2) Her falling TWICE for the "decorating help" ploy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very good story

I'm surprised the issue ofSusan and her lover seeing each 5 days a week 9 months a year for those 3 years didnt come up. The knowing glances, the tiny smiles only the two of them understood, the delicious secret only they shared. It was after all, the best sex she'd ever had.

If she was consumed with guilt why didnt she quit? Surely the answer was that she wanted to see him, wanted to remember the thrill, wanted the reminder of their secret shared intimacy. Same is true of the emails. Why did she keep them, really? If ithe affair really was a product of her mental illness which the shrink cured, and she had already decided not to confess, she must have had a compelling reason to keep them. The shrink's explanation seems far fetched, even absurd. A subconscious desire to be discovered? After she put the emails behind a password then kept the old machine?

Isnt it much more likely she kept the emails because she wanted to remember the thrill of the affair, the strength of the passion, the power of the deception? And wasn't the very small risk of discovery exciting in itself, bringing back the thrill of the hidden affai. Itself?

She no longer had the excuse of her depression for any of these things. She consciously and deliberately chose to continue to see her lover every day and keep the emails long after she was cured. Thats about my only caveat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
seems to me ...you specialise in gutless pathetic wimps....

MOST LIKELY BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE YOURSELF WHO LETS WOMEN WALK ALL OVER YOU..JUST LIKE THIS PATHETIC SORRY EXCUSE OF A MALE OF THE SPECIES....WHO IS TO SAY SHE WONT CHEAT AGAIN OR IS NOT DOING SO STILL...ONLY WILL MAKE SURE SHE NEVER LEAVES A TRAIL BEHIND HER THIS TIME....YOUR MEN ARE A SORRY LOT AND LET THE SIDE DOWN ALWAYS FORGIVING CHEATING FUCK SLUT WHORES...TIME THEY MANNED UP...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not possible

First chapter good seconded chapter cuck fag shit. Wimp was cuck husbands seem to be the norm here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You may be the best at these type of stories

Reconciliation that is believable, painful, and takes time and effort from both parties. You own this niche.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Women dream to meet this kind of man!

Cheat on him all you want because if you get found out, no biggie! It's all good! Seriously that was a bit much. I mean cmon man! The psychobabble was strong in this one.

I enjoy a good RAAC, but not this one.

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
W.T.F.

Do you idiots know the definition of a cuckold? He is but he isn't what he isn't is a wimp! I am not going to write about what he should have done and what he did right? All I care is that this is a Fantastic Story! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No. Hell no.

When he explodes at the Doctors office every god damn thing he said was true.

He grieved for the lost of his child -Alone.

He grieved over lost future children - Alone.

He worked on his marriage - Alone.

He never got sex - bcause he was Alone.

He tried to fix/help his wife - Alone.

Why did he do all this alone? Because his lying cheating cunt of a wife was fucking some one else.

Reconciliation my ass. After living through that?

Fuck no. Divorce her. But cuse her and her lover pain. Emotional, finacial and physical.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing!

She was too depressed( clinically depressed) to react to and appreciate her husband's TLC - BUT, she was all fired up and impatient to spread her legs for Teddy!!! Couldn't wait to get some more from him! And was well enough mentally, to plan their assignations but was unable to function for her husband, until her therapist pointed out her precarious position. Then she reluctantly broke off the affair. Still, very well written though an unsatisfactory ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Message to Morons Anonymous

It seems that any writer who dares to allow forgiveness and reconciliation after a wife's affair - even one where she is in a state of deep depression and an easy target for any predatory male - is subjected to torrents of abuse from misogynist morons who make the Taliban seem like liberals.

Clinical depression isn't psychobabble - it's real. Thousands of people every year kill themselves while clinically depressed (sometimes taking their family, children or innocent bystanders with them), and, regardless of how we choose to react to someone's behaviour, only an intellectual and emotional neanderthal would dismiss the reasons, circumstances and mental state of the persons involved as irrelevant or a feeble excuse that should be ignored.

This is an interesting and well-written story and should be judged as such, not by whether it conforms to the readers' personal brand of bigotry.

LA

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
But they are Morons, LA

Your Message to Morons Anonymous addresses them as though they are not, LA, and no matter how you address them you are unlikely to bring about enlightenment on their part.

You say "only an intellectual and emotional neanderthal would dismiss the reasons, circumstances and mental state of the persons involved as irrelevant or a feeble excuse that should be ignored."

The two words are important. 'Reasons' may or may not be acceptable 'excuses' for a person's behaviour, but an emotionally mature person will at least try to understand the reasons before dismissing them as excuses.

But not among the Loving Wives Moral Brigade. Any story that delves into reasons for a wife's wandering is dismissed as psychobabble. Judgement reigns supreme.

Lue

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 6 years ago

I was beginning to wonder if Teddy was ever going to get his day of reckoning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
luedon the only idiot here is you

how the fuck is her griefing any different than his. And out of snyc, of course their out of snyc, the bitch lied for 2 fucking years. This was just some more of ohio`s cuckold with a heart shit. 98% of "it`s", meaning ohio, are justification for the wife`s slutty behaviour. Bring back beerman and the die hard btb writers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
poor LA, just doesn't get it

The closet cuckolds that make up 90% of the comments here stopped evolving and maturing intellectually and emotionally in their teens. Along with bleeetbart and redpill, this is their domain and will defend it anonymously and fiercely.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Cuck and whore flavors

Ohio isn't a straight up cuck but has slight hints, colorations and flavors of cucks because he often, not always, writes about extremely satisfying sex with the asshole the wife is cheating with that pretty much blows away poor hubby's best efforts.

The wives do mostly love their husbands just like good whores love their cucks but the bull type characters are their real sexual fulfillment.

At least that is how he writes several of his better stories. As a reader, we see just how spectacular the sex is with the cheating partner but the husband never measures up in terms of description or abilities in the bedroom.

Not all his stories are like this but definitely some of his best written and longer stories are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fuck that shit!!!

As with many other stories, in my own case of a woman I once loved, there was no physical violence after her betrayal but emotionally I left a swathe of destruction that would have impressed the Moguls! Still friends with several members of her closest family & former best of friends, while she is still an unforgivable pariah who is neither welcome nor is her name even mentioned in our gatherings.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinalmost 6 years ago
5 stars

ohio is just simply one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I'm not normally a reconciliation guy, but I preferred it here. Excellent story.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

This story is crying out for a part 3, where Dan has an affair with a beautiful younger woman and deliberately gets her pregnant. Then he can spring the divorce on Susan out of the blue and let her start to understand the shit she put him through!

She was spreading her legs for another man while Dan was grieving for their dead son... There's no coming back from that. Even more mind-boggling, is that not only was she a cheating slut, she had the balls to make him apologise to her! Then she actually defends the predatory piece of shit lover and tries to get Dan to leave him alone!

So the loving, supportive, faithful husband ends up with a lying, unfaithful, barren, disloyal slut of a wife. How Ohio though this was a fitting ending for Dan, I don't know...

A deeply unsatisfying story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

But you'd have to find an author who isn't deeply committed to extreme femdom fetishism stories to write that story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mental Health Issues

I do not like what she did but under her mental health issues it is understandable, what her Manager did was unforgivable. Like child abuse victims they have a very differently wired brain and a psychiatrist has said they will be raped in later life if they do not have counselling. One way is to try to undo their wrongly wired brain and build walls against male aggressors. I do feel had she owned up to the adultery it would have been dealt with and the manger at that time. Unfortunately had it been me I would have had to divorce her and if I wanted to stay with her, remarry her. The divorce would have been for what had happened and to give a new start,f more for a mental way of dealing with it. I do feel the psychiatrist was wrong to keep it from being known and seemed to say I only discuss but keep out of it, don’t blame me. There was risk it could have become known from several persons so that should have been talked about in her sessions. If it was me who was the husband I would have banned her seeing her friend as she was plainly wrong in her help.

Further what was she doing at work/school with depression that bad? She should have been under Occupations Health with reviews and on restricted working hours so it may not have happed, so where was the duty of care from the employer? The affair should not have happened.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 5 years ago
Liked first chapter, hated second

You did a great job with No. 1, but had hubby pull the wimp card when it counted. You tell a good story, although the way it ended I felt like I wasted my time on No. 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mental Health

Depression is not an excuse for adultery. Planned trysts require thought and effort to execute, which means she was coherent and cognizant.

How does he trust her again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This just sucked

Again the husband pussies up and takes the slut back. Sick. There needs to be a cuckold subcategory for shit like this. 1 star tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Handled his business like a real man

5 stars.

0zed0zedover 5 years ago
MEH!!!

More typical RAAC Ohio bull shit! I'm wondering where this author left her balls, and why does she hate men?

ClaudioKleeClaudioKleeover 5 years ago
Not depressed enough to fuck!

It just doesn´t make any sense to use a depression to explain the cheating.

A very promising story being completely spoiled by the author´s commitment to forgive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unlikely premise

I'm not a mental health expert, but from observing my wife, depression does *NOT* make her horny. That and the fact that it was a three month affair, along with Susans' "get over it already" attitude would have had me out the door. Well written, but the story line did not feel very plausible to me. Thank You for writing though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Okey-dokey

Well written but true clinical depression seems to lead to less or no sex, if my wife is any guide. Also, now days, alienation of affection civil suits go nowhere and fast. And an outside party can't force a school board to follow their internal regulations. If they fired anyone at all, it would be both of the lovers. Ah, the good old days, when pregnant unmarried teachers were fired. Happened to my fourth grade teacher. She was a honey, too.

meucimeuciover 5 years ago
good writing

I have read a lot of your stories and I always think you do a great job. In my opinion though I would have left the dead weight in ohio. It amazes me in our society today as soon as a Dr. says you are depressed or really almost anything to do with mental health they get a pass. Did anybody ever think about her husbands frame of mind, he lost a child too. Did he go out and leave her alone while he found somebody else to fuck? No he just did what a good Husband should do he held her hand and listened to her cry and anything else he thought she needed. Funny all it took was her spreading her legs for somebody other than her husband to fix her right up. I would have took those emails to the school board and got them both fired. As public as possible. He was the wronged party in this story. I wouldn't have went to the counselor, believe me it would be scorched earth for sure. Then California here I come all by my self. Sorry if I rattled on to much but lets just say I might have come very close to living this, not exactly the same but very similar. Again I do enjoy your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ohio

Love reading Painesville stories 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nope

Stupid cucks who take back cheating whores deserve their pain

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
He had a chance/ to get some fertile female ..

He threw away a new life for an old worn tainted one , the pain never, ever goes away, I'm almost 80 and I cringe and remember the cheating time's and those feeling , even after how many years a million , It happens when I have to see my grand kids( I'm still wondering if they have ever had DNA done on them _ that question has lingered on for how many years ?) , I have lost something inside , the destruction of something innate (lost a child/hood friend )and that entire family unit infrastructure ,his kids that I baptized and hundreds of child/hood friend we shared together ….

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
One thing “ohio” does so well is give a reasonable reason why “his” women cheat.

Should they have? Of course not. But is their, temporary, emotional weak point enough of a reason to let the “lapse” go? Perhaps.

I’ve been in a situation where I was in a vulnerable point in life (NOWHERE near as bad as a death, or near death, of a child; in fact, in comparison, just a blip - really tough time at work, in fact possibly loosing my 60-70hr/week dream job but with a shitty boss, but nothing like a child with cancer), and a female friend was there for me nearly daily (lunch at work). I fell in love... while I was married to someone else. She was physically beautiful, kind, friendly and sympathetic. I didn’t talk to my wife about the job situation too much because I didn’t want her to worry about things financially, and she had her own troubles about her work.

If my friend had shown any inclination to want me more than in a “friendship” way I know I would have fallen into bed with her. At that point I was more “in love” with her than I was with my wife. I didn’t even realize I was falling in love until one night I woke up from a dream about her, then “Holy shit, I think I’m in love.” Until then I just thought of her as a good friend. To this day I am both glad nothing more happened, and yet wonder “What if...”

Until you’ve been in a situation where you are emotionally messed up, and the sympathetic and friendly ear is someone who is even remotely physically attractive and available (or actively trying to seduce as is usually the case in “ohio” stories) I don’t see anyone being able to heavily criticize.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What does your gut tell you, Dan?

My gut told me you were a faithful loving wife the whole time you were out slinging your cunt, so lets not rely on it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The one thing lacking

The one thing i noticed lacking in most of Ohio's stories is responsibility. The wife can't take responsibility for her cheating. The shrink says she wasn't responsible for her actions because she wasn't in her right mind (bullcrap). In my mind a shrink worth their salt, would have been all over that incident like it had a target on it, instead of shuffling it off cause she wasn't responsible for her actions. sigh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"But I've spent the past two-and-a-half years earning your trust again,

No bitch, youve spent the last two and a half years lying to me every single day

I'd have told the cheating whore she has to convince her friend Diane to fuck me just as many times as she fucked Teddy and then dump her ass anyway

Stupid cucks who take back cheating sluts deserve their pain

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Usual ohio cuck shit.

Everything dan said in his "heated" counseling sessio. Is still true.

When he needed her most she whored herself out. Cut off physical relations with him and was a bitch. And as he pointed out - lies to him for 2 more years.

Fuck her. But beining an ohio wimp story he takes her back with no punishment.

Grow a pair man.

BigDee44BigDee44almost 5 years ago
The element of mental illness was not fully realized by Dan

I do not see much empathy from Dan. Mental illness is ILLNESS, whether or not it can be seen in a persons physical image. I feel the way he left suddenly was over the top. He did not seem to try hard enough to put himself in his wife's shoes, to me. There are many threads in this that parallel my true story. I wonder how many would just judge me to be a wimp, however, nobody to whom I have told my story to has expressed anything like that.

odogwuodogwualmost 5 years ago
Dan

You real have a forgiven spirit. I wouldn't have taken her back if it was me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No just no

I was hoping he would of dumped her. She didnt deserve him.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
I don't see taking her back

while he's morning, she fucking around and it all forgiven. And the revenge was against the guy she cheated with. He took advantage of her, Really,.....nope all she had to do was say NO! You know like the way she was telling her husband NO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
doesn't fly

"But I've spent the past two-and-a-half years earning your trust again, proving to you how sorry I am for what I did, how much I love you, and how much you can count on me."

By lying and deceiving? How nice of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Waste of Time.

You had a great story going here until you decided to turn it into just another pathetic RAAC tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous