Long Awaited Love

Story Info
Her lover returns, filled with passion.
2.1k words
4
7.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a start I wake up, sweat soaking through his tattered old t-shirt. I look around my pitch black bedroom, my eyes lingering over the right side of the bed, where he should be. The room lights up with a strike of lightening and the house seems to shake with the following rumble of thunder. I tug the string on my bedside lamp, but the power seems to be out. With a sigh, I swing my legs over the side of the bed and slip on a pair of gym shorts that I left on the floor yesterday.

I traipse through my apartment to the kitchen, sliding my hand along the wall so I don't run into anything in the dark. I miraculously find a lighter in the junk drawer and light a few candles. I carry the candles to the living room where I set them on the coffee table and cuddle up on the couch under my favorite fleece blanket. I grab my cell phone off the seat next to me and check for messages. Disappointed, I toss the phone to the end of the couch and curl up in a ball with my head resting on my arm. I doze off quickly, watching the flicker of the flames.

Something warm touches my forehead and I shiver awake. The only light in the room is coming from the candles slowly burning out on the coffee table. My eyes reluctantly blink open and as they focus, my heart stops. He's here. He's sitting on his knees on the floor in front of the couch, stroking my hair and watching me sleep. He notices me staring and grins his wide, cocky grin. "Hey, babe." I immediately sit up, instantly alert, and shove him away. "I haven't seen or heard from you in two months and you think you can just say 'Hey?!'" He cups my face with his left hand and sighs. "I know it's been too long. I needed some time to think. It was just going to be for a couple of days, but a couple of days turned into a couple of weeks, and then, well..." His voice chokes. "Baby I've missed you so much."

Tears begin to roll down my cheeks. He stands and picks me up as I wrap my legs around his torso. As I wrap my arms around his neck, holding on for dear life, he pulls me forward and gives me a deep kiss on the lips. I pull back and look him in the eye questioningly. He chuckles and kisses my neck lightly as I lean back and whimper out of joy and sheer pleasure. I tighten my grip on his torso with my legs and I feel his hardness pressing into me. He immediately reacts to the pressure and spins around, shuffling out of the living room with me still in his arms, still ravaging my neck with the combination of his lips and tongue. Before he reaches the bedroom, he shoves me against the wall in the hallway, keeping one hand on my left thigh to prevent me from falling and placing the other on my right cheek pulling me in for the kiss of a lifetime. My lips part and our tongues begin to dance until we are both gasping for breath.

He carries me into our dark bedroom and sits me on the edge of the foot of the bed. I lean back on my elbows, breathing heavily with frustration, as he exits the room. I wait impatiently, questions and desires swarming in my head, until he waltzes back into the room with a grin on his face and the lit candles in his hands. Irritated, I begin to ask why he's so cheerful when I notice his cock standing at attention, in plain view. I begin to giggle, realizing that he must have ditched his clothes in the living room in a successful attempt to surprise me.

He moves across the room to place the candles out of our way on the dresser, and my laughter dies as I notice the ripple of the muscles in his arms, shoulders, and back as he moves and I imagine what he could do to me with such strength. He turns and looks at me with his piercing black eyes, and I shudder with anticipation. He slowly steps towards the bed and toward me, never breaking eye contact with me, almost as if to ask if what he was doing was okay. As he approaches the foot of the bed, I grab his hands and lay back, pulling him on top of me. Holding his hands above my head, I kiss him and wrap my legs around his lower back, forcing his cock against my inner thigh as our lips lock for what seems like hours.

Eventually, he grunts and rolls to his right onto his back, with me ending up on top of him. I break our kiss and sit up, looking at him with a twinkle in my eye and a devilish grin. Before he has the chance to do anything, I swiftly pull my shirt off and toss it behind me across the room, narrowly missing the fiery candles on the dresser. I immediately notice him staring at my chest mesmerized, and grab his hands and slowly slide them up my stomach to the bottom edge of my bra. As soon as he feels the black lace on his fingertips, he comes to his senses and mutters, "Come here, baby."

I obey and lean forward until my breasts are hanging right in front of his face. He slides his hands from my sides until he is cupping my bra-clad breasts. The roughness of the lace against my nipples makes me moan. I am now straddling his left leg and grind against his thigh as he delicately traces the top edge of my bra outwards with his thumbs. He reaches around and unhooks my bra, letting it slip down my arms and land softly on his chest. I pull my arms away and he hastily shoves my bra to the side as I lay my body on top of his, craving the feel of his skin on mine.

I lightly lift my butt and he knows what I want, pulling my shorts and panties to my ankles, where I promptly kick them to the floor. The cool air feels good against my moist pussy, making me shiver. He realizes that I'm cold and gently nudges me off of him so we can get under the covers, where we begin to spoon. I warm up quickly with my back against his warm chest, his arms wrapped firmly around my stomach, and his quick breath against my neck. Just as I start to relax and drift off to sleep in his strong arms, I startle awake. "Shhhh..." he whispers in my ear. "Lie still." Again, I obey, closing my eyes and drifting into wonderland as his fingers reach around my body and stroke my lower set of lips.

I groan into the pillow as he slowly rubs my pussy, coating his fingers in my juices. Slowly he inserts one finger into my core, careful not to scratch me. I gasp, and my eyes pop open with surprise. I turn my head, and our faces are so close that my eyelashes are brushing his cheek. He kisses my forehead as he begins to finger me, making me dizzier with every pulse of his finger. When he feels me rotating my hips for maximum feeling and my pussy begins to tighten around his finger, he pulls out and flips me onto my back. He lies on top of me, holding both of my hands at my sides, and kisses me. All too soon, his lips leave mine and stray downwards to my neck, my collarbone, my milky white breasts, my stomach, and finally my waistline. He never lets go of my hands. When I realize what he's doing, I start to shake and whimper with anticipation. Just to tease me like he loves to do, he drops down and kisses my inner thighs, taking his time.

Eventually my whimper overcomes his will to tease me and before I realize he's moved, his lips are right at my core, kissing my pussy lips just like he does the ones on my face. I beg him to make me cum, and he promptly probes my entrance with his tongue, eager to satisfy me. He lets go of my hands and cups my butt, lifting me slightly and making my pussy more accessible. I moan loudly for the first time, thankful that we have our own place in the country with half a mile between us and each neighbor. I grab his head with my right hand, pushing his face against my pussy, while my left hand presses a pillow against my face, muffling my sounds. His hot tongue smothers my clit and he tongue fucks me until my back arches and I cum in his mouth, screaming his name as my first orgasm of the night shakes my body.

Satisfied, he crawls up my body and gives me a playful peck on the lips, then settles back to give me time to recover. To his surprise, I immediately roll onto him and engulf his cock in my mouth. He groans with pleasant surprise as I bob my head up and down, taking his manhood as deep into my throat as I can without gagging. Just as I start to get into it, pulls my face up and moves it away from his cock. I feel hurt, wondering if I did something wrong. Seeing my face, he says, "Baby, I've left you alone for too long. Tonight is all about you." I start to object, but as I shift positions my wet pussy rubs against my leg and I realize how much I need him.

He recognizes defeat in my body language and sits up, pushing me back with my head at the foot of the bed. I instinctively spread my legs, not knowing what he has planned for me next. Starting at my left ankle, he kisses all the way up my body: up my leg, grazing my pussy, lightly biting my stomach, sucking my nipples until they're hard, teasing my neck. He leans up to kiss my lips and just as my eyes close to meet the kiss, his hard cock impales me. My body jolts upward, my eyes widen, and my breath catches as he chuckles, proud of his cleverness. I mutter, "Not fair." He apologizes with his lips on my neck, letting my body adjust to his thickness.

When my breath returns to semi-normal, he begins to thrust slowly in and out of me, groaning as he feels my tight warmth around his pole. His audible reaction throws me overboard and makes me cum immediately, gripping his arms and gracing his left shoulder with a love bite. When my muscles relax, I nudge him and he rolls onto his back, flipping me with him without ever slipping out of me. My hair is messy and falls in waves around my face. While I reach up to move it out of my eyes, he reaches up and lightly cups my small breasts. I tremble at his touch and command, "Squeeze. Harder." I feel him grow harder inside of me in response to my dirty request which he gladly responds to.

As he squeezes tightly, I ride him slowly, taking his manhood as deep into my pussy as it would go. When his hips start to buck, I know he's getting impatient, so I place my hands on the pillow above each of his shoulders and ride him faster, his cock rubbing my clit every time it slides out of me. As I cum, my pussy contracts on his cock and his entire body shudders. He grabs my arms tightly and mutters "I'm cumming." His hot juice reignites my orgasm and I collapse onto his sweaty chest, exhausted, as I scream with delight.

As his cock softens inside me, I slide off of him and snuggle up next to him on his right side. My right leg is extended over his and my chin is resting on his chest. He leans down and kisses me on the nose, and I giggle. While he strokes my head, I run my hand over his chest enjoying the feel of his hair, and watch him blissfully as he falls asleep with me in his arms.