Long Awaited Visit

Story Info
His friend visits him in Korea.
1.6k words
3.78
14k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was stationed in Korea for a one-year remote military tour. I was 9 months through the tour when a dear friend of mine came to visit. Her name is Michelle; she's 5'2" with a 34-23-34 figure. She has waist length blonde hair and a body that is firm from many hours of working out. She is as smart as she is fit, the total package when it comes to women. Michelle was working for a general at the time and happened to come to Korea on business. She called me as soon as she found out and we made arrangements to meet at her billeting room. I was really excited at the prospect of seeing her.

I went over to Michelle's billeting room and knocked on the door. She answered the door giving me an enthusiastic greeting and a BIG hug. She told me to come into her room; she had a couple of calls to make for work. She said she would be done soon and we could go do whatever we wanted after that. Michelle was wearing tight blue jeans, which accentuated her gorgeous ass and a sweater that showed off her firm tits. Just seeing her in person was making my adrenaline flow. She crawled on her hands and knees moving around her bed, as I sat in an easy chair watching her. I was dreaming of what I would like to do to Michelle physically and wow, was the thought pleasant to me. I was getting a semi-hard on watching her move around on the bed.

Michelle got off the phone and was a little frustrated. She apologized and asked me if I would take her around the base to get some things done. At least that way we could be together and visit. I immediately agreed and we walked over towards my workshop to get a truck. As we were walking down the sidewalk I put my arm around Michelle and hugged her. She responded by wrapping both arms around my waist and squeezing. We both agreed it was really nice to see each other again and hang out. I drove her around the base and we got to talk for about two hours by the time she got her work done. I drove the truck back to my job site and we walked back to Michelle's room. As we got outside her room, I grabbed her, gave her a big hug as she hugged me back. She asked me if there was anything I needed her to do for me and I replied to her by telling her I needed another hug.

Michelle wrapped her arms around me and gave me a very tight hug as I hugged her back. It felt so good to feel body warmth after almost a year. As Michelle was releasing our hug I leaned over to kiss her cheek and she moved her lips to mine. I kissed her and she kissed me back by inserting her tongue into my mouth. We started to play dueling tongues and I started to hug Michelle again. This time Michelle jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist. We continued to kiss and started to caress each other, when Michelle jumped down and grabbed my hand. She dug in her jeans for her room key and we went straight into her room. As I closed the door Michelle turned around and dropped to her knees as she pulled my zipper down. She undid the snap on my jeans and pulled them down to my ankles, next came my boxers. She now took my rock hard cock in her hands and started to massage my balls and stroke my cock at the same time.

Michelle then started to swallow my cock with her mouth and lick the underside with her tongue. I was leaning against the door jam and I was in heaven. Michelle's head was bobbing up and down on my dick when she looked up into my eyes with her exotic green eyes. It was all I could take and I blew my load down her throat. She swallowed as much as she could with only a little dribbling down her chin on one side. She smiled as she stood up and cleaned her chin off by using her finger and sucking her finger clean. She grabbed a beer out of the room refrigerator and took a quick drink, then offered me one too. I took one drink, and then set the beer down. I grabbed Michelle and peeled her sweater over her head. I started by kissing her neck and shoulders as I removed her bra. I took each breast in my hands kissing and sucking her nipples to full erection. I unsnapped and unzipped her jeans pulling them down to her ankles so she could step out of them. I started kissing and nibbling on her cunt through her bikini panties.

Michelle was starting to grind her hips into my face, so I pushed her onto the bed. I pulled her panties off with my teeth and kissed my way from her ankles back up to her pussy. She was writhing and squirming, then pulled my head into her pussy as she came all over my face. Her juices were flowing freely and I was lapping them up as fast as I could. I moved up and stuck my now stiff dick inside of Michelle. I started to slowly pump her in and out, when my cock was buried inside of her I would move side to side and up and down. This was a little extra pressure on her clit and driving her absolutely WILD. She started to hump me back with every ounce of energy she had. Before long I couldn't hold out any longer and my cock burst inside of her dumping every bit of come my balls could carry deep inside of her pussy. As I did this Michelle reacted by having another orgasm and we collapsed with me inside of her and lying on top of Michelle. I started to kiss her again and tell her how great she was and how perfect in every way this evening had been. She told me it wasn’t over yet, just a time out.

We talked for a little while and I began to kiss her again. We were hugging; kissing and feeling each other's body warmth grow again. I rolled Michelle over onto her stomach and started to give her a massage. I massaged every inch of her body front and back, and then worked my way down towards her pussy again. She stopped me and laid me on my back and straddled me. She massaged the entire front side of my body, and then slipped my hard cock into her pussy again. She started to ride me up and down, slowly at first, then faster and faster. She leaned back grabbing hold of my ankles with her hands. This position put my cock in direct contact with her G spot on every down stroke. It drove her over the edge and she had an orgasm. As her pussy muscles squeezed my cock, I came deep within her pussy as she collapsed down on top of me.

We laid there for a good hour and fell asleep in each other's arms. I awoke as the sun started to peak through the window. Michelle was sleeping with her head on my chest and arms draped over me. I slid out from under her and got out of bed to take a shower. As I got into the shower and started to lather up Michelle joined me. She took the bar of soap from my hands and covered every inch of my body. She paid extra attention to my quickly hardening cock. I rinsed my face off and took the soap bar back from her and lathered Michelle's body up from top to bottom. I fingered her clit and pussy working her to the brink of another orgasm, and then I stopped. She turned around and placed my dick between her butt cheeks. She pushed back into me and my cock slid into her asshole. She started to stroke me back and forth, then I grabbed her hips and started driving into her with every muscle I had. She soon had her orgasm and leaned forward to the shower wall. A couple of strokes later I came filling her ass with my come. We finished soaping each other up again, and then rinsed each other off.

I knelt down and started eating her pussy out again, flicking her clit with my tongue and sliding two fingers inside to massage her G spot. Before long she was having another orgasm and I stood up sliding my dick into her pussy again. I drove up into her as hard and fast as I could with her legs wrapped around my waist. She screamed out as I came once again deep inside her. We collapsed onto the shower floor and I just held her for a few minutes. Then she knew she had to go to work. I had to go to work too, so we got dressed and before I left we gave each other a big hug and one last very long deep kiss. We both said we would never forget this night and hugged again. As I walked back to the dorm, it had to be the biggest smile I have ever had on my face. Michelle is truly a treasure to never be forgotten.