All Comments on 'Long Day at Work?'

by kissmehbabeh

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Why was this posted in this category? Incredibly short story that was a waste of time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Terrible writing

Learn how to write.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 10 years ago
Reread it

How was this a first tme story? Not a very good one at that! Look up the hall of fame and see how good writers write.

kissmehbabehkissmehbabehabout 9 years agoAuthor
Just to let you know..

First of all Id like to point out the hilarity in the fact that the first two negative comments, the commenters didn't even have the balls to post their username, not to mention the fact that they are litterally, sitting at home, jerking off, while talking about how I can't write, but they are trashing talking the work of a high school sophmore.

Secondly, I wrote this story back when I was a sophomore (I'm nineteen now) and I was a virgin then so no, its not the best work you've ever seen, but again, your hiding behind a computer screen.

Thirdly, I published my first novel when I was in sixth grade, since then I've published five novels, a triliogy, a series, two sequels, a how to book, and an autobiography. So I think I know what what I'm doing, sure there are mistakes, but I typed it fast because I was in a hurry.

Do the world a favor and grow up, thanks

Ps. If you're going to write nasty comments, expect them in return.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous