All Comments on 'Long Drive Home'

by DFWBeast

Sort by:
  • 502 Comments
WanderingaimlesslyWanderingaimlesslyabout 11 years ago
WOW

OK that was a scorched earth read. No dead bodies but the emotional, material and financial destruction was just about complete. Liked it.

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
couldn't help it

I had to give a five plus fav story......finally someone that understand the struggle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Now THAT'S a BTB story

For the ladies out there, remember that a broken soldier is not to be trifled with.

Also, why can't these military wives stay celebate for a couple years? Is self control so damn impossible? Is any company better then no company?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
OH YEAH

That's how you treat a cheating skank slut cunt whore twat wife who cheats while you are away defending our nation. On two separate tours. You take the kid. Take the money and burn down the house. Actually she's lucky she's still breathing but in the long run the soldier knew she would suffer more alive then dead. Excellent revenge tale. This is my fantasy.

23,990,567 Stars

hansbwlhansbwlabout 11 years ago
Arson

Not a pleasant situation to be on the run for the rest of your life, fake passport will only delay the hunt. A bad story, not particular well written either.

karan9876karan9876about 11 years ago
Take a bow

Take a bow. That's BTB in the right sense. 5 stars coz that was the maximum. My recommendation? This story should be in the hall of fame.

@Hansbwl... Not well written? You kidding me? Just remember this story is not meant for cucks.

hansbwlhansbwlabout 11 years ago
Arson, another thought

He disappears, the divorce is not effective. He has a New identity and she can claim after a period of time that he is deceased and claim his vet pension.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
No pension

Hansbwl, he doesn't get a pension because he didn't spend enough time in. One small thing, since it says he was a captain he couldn't have re-enlisted, only enlisted grades of E1 to E-9 serve enlistments, officers don't.

sugnasugnaabout 11 years ago
Good One!

Very good story. Revenge? I don't think so. What else could he do? If he simply divorced her her would lose his son, and the courts would rape him. The cheating cunt would be using the child support to buy beer for her boyfriend. He was a soldier, a combat vet, so ther e is next to no chance that he'd leave his son behind after what he'd seen and what his father had put his family through. He could not leave his son behind. He had to expose his whore wife and publicize her adultery in order to lay the ground work for leaving the country with his son. He had to beat her down as much as possible to try to keep people from helping her come after him. The US government will do next to nothing for her. So, it would take a lot of money to actually track him down. Even if they did find him, the country that he was in would have to agree to let the mother have the boy. If he was in a Muslim country with the evidence he had about her affair, there is no chance she'd ever see her son again. If it was a fundamentalist country like Afghanistan, if she showed up there she might wind up dead. So, this is not really a BTB story, as much as it is a story about a man who did what he had to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
just a story

as the idiots try to pick it apart i enjoyed for what it was a revenge tale and a good one.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 11 years ago
Outstanding

This story really made my day! I hope the author writes many more. I'm sure the cucks and sluts hate it. Any man with balls will love it. He'll never truly recover from the slut wife's treachery and neither will she.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Magnificent!!!

Now a followup on the life after Eric for the cheating skank Mandy, (like mother, like daughter). To betray a soldier serving your country, burning the bitch is the way to go. It may gave been a tad over the top but it was great.

I would love to read how Mandy and her boy toy Sean "survive" now and if Eric or rather Marcus is enjoying his freedom from that whore. I can only imagine but to see it in your words will be perfect,please consider.

Five mega stars!!!!!

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

Well done. The bitch and the story. 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent!

Such a refreshing change from the wimp cuckolded husband tales posted here by the sicko's. Thanks! Maybe a followup to highlight the after life of a cheating slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Meh, not impressed.

12 tons is what you would get at the Flying Circus for spouting drivel like this.

That and the muttering: "So much for pathos."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
1*

Yep. Only 1

SirThopasSirThopasabout 11 years ago
Ok

It's nice to see a btb story with characterization, flow, and actual emotion.

Sady, with that crowd popularity seems determined more by attitude and extremity of mindless anger than ability, style, or accomplishment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome

Perfect

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

It's interesting, this story and these comments.

I've come to the conclusion that are two different types of porn writers/readers on ltierotica. Sex positive folks like me and sex negative foks like the writer.

Sex positive readers like stories where good stuff happens to nice people. So the hero and heroine have excellent sex and we like it because it's hot and we wish it would happen to us but also we like the characters and are glad they're happy. Bad people like cheaters exist in these stories as obstables which our heoes have to deal with before they can be rewarded.

Sex negative stories are about bad things happening to bad people. They tend to have a paragraph or two in which the character is unpleasant so we know their suffering is deserved and then page after page of their pain for us to wank to. The homophobe is forced to suck cock, the arrogant boss is gang raped by her staff, the ex who turned you down is forced to drink your piss, the abusive husband is forced to watch a black guy shag his wife, the nazi gets his cock chopped off by the hot jewish dominatrix who caught him and in this case the cheating wife loses her husband and her job and her child. Good people in this story exist solely to punish the bad people, we don't care about them beyond that. The money shot is the wife's tears not the husband's smile.

As a sex positive type I find that hard to masterbate to. I want to wank over the poor husband having great sex with his receptionist on the flight out.

But for a sex negative type it doesn't matter if the husband is happy as long as the wife is miserable whereas for me it doesn't matter if the wife is miserable as long as the husband is happy.

But live and let live. I know there are people who can wank to this, so I hope they enjoy it.

RePhilRePhilabout 11 years ago
Perfection Personified!

10*s. really a good BTB story mainly because you didn't dwell or gloat over the pain and left behind for the wife. Really good keep them coming not always BTB Though)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
awesome

wife was nothing but a worthless whore and now everyone she knows has proof hope she just kills herself. Her son should never be with someone so worthless as her. Cheating on a soldier overseas and then professing love what a worthless cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I am sex positive to, I am positive the wife got less damage than she deserved

This is one of the best stories I have ever read on this site in all the years I have bveen here. Would not have mattered whether he was a soldier or not, whether it was the husband cheating on the wife or not, the justice system is skewed to damage the innocent and reward the guilty in divorce cases. In no way should the child(ren) always be to the wife. In no way should adultry not be considered in the break up of the marriage contract. This man knew there was no way he would get justice by divorcing her. In most cases, she would get the child and the home and he would have to pay her support, for the home, for her car, and child support and seldom be with his son. This way he can live a real life with his son and find a real wife, and she can life forever with everyone knowing what type of woman she really is. It is said look at your potential mother in law and you will know what your wife to be will look like in the future, it is also true look at the MIL personality to see how you wife will act. The apple seldom falls far from the tree.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This is garbage

written by a 13 year old. But that doesn't matter. The comments by all the psychotic cucks is what is interesting. What is it about this site that attracts them like green flies to shit? They all had wives that cheated on them as quickly as they could, unterstandably enough. But that alone can't explain their homocidal hatred. It has to be because none of them have had sex with anyone since that terrible trauma, and internet porn sites are all they have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A bit over the top

Let's face it, love and hate are similar emotions. Finding out that one's mate strayed is a hard thing to take. The fact that he could hate so totally makes it clear he was still in love.

I know since in another time, another war, I came home to a wife that was not the one I left. Oddly, once home she reverted to being faithful so it took months before the truths began to appear. But then, I also was not the man who left.

We split, and we split the "things" which at that time I cared nothing about. Our child, clearly mine, is the bond that keeps us in touch to this day, 4 decades and change later.

Destruction of everything, totally? Seperate a Mother and child, especially a Mother who clearly does care about the child? A terrible thing to do to the child! That was something that as a man, I could not and would not do.

No need. No need at all. The Eric character is every bit as unlikeable as his wife. That is the flaw that keeps this from earning a "5".

The actions are those of a man insane, but then. War does do that to a man, doesn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

That was a big time BTB story. I don't understand the anonymous commentators with their ad hominem attacks. Hey, this is FICTION. A well earned five.

zed0zed0about 11 years ago

I read some of the comments and there is little that I can add, except;

"I Love A Happy Ending!"

I'm also pleased that you seem to have pissed off all the idiots, and wimps. I'm especially pleased that you pissed off the little "annoy-mouses."

Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
That's why

I truly believe that military men and women should not be married while they're serving. The fallout from the situation just isn't worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The comments are discouraging.

This was cliched crap that commenters love because he ruined the cheating wife. What is wrong with so many readers?

energystarenergystarabout 11 years ago
BTB is one thing.

But the story got a bit goofy. He has all this spy capabilities, a new secret job, a new GF, a new life and identify for Him and son, but it is all presented in a way that I felt the author just through this stuff in. The he gets a hammer to smash his old belonging (from where). If the author needed him to use a chain saw, he would of pulled that from his ass. That rushed story telling and the checklist type plot ruined the story for me. None of the characters seem liked more than placeholders. I read great BTB stories here, but this one does not qualify for me. Note: congrats to author, I see much potential. One day you may write a great BTB story. I wish you luck.

bruce22bruce22about 11 years ago
Nice BTB

My reaction halfway through was that he digging himself a large whole, but accepting it as a fantasy. Then it is a pure revenge story without any connection to reality.

One interesting point was the suggestion that military folk should not get married. If this were followed there would be a lot fewer war orphans around but there is a basic urge to propagate which is heightened by facing death. This was in fact a weak point in the story; There should have been more background so you could understand what happened to the couple. How did he become a capitain? How old is he? The time line is tough to imagine. But being a fantasy there is no reason to worry about details!

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 11 years ago
What a Maroon!

This guy gets married knowing he'll be abandoning his bride for a year at a time...what an ass! Serving your country is a huge commitment, and certainly marriage is no less. He screwed up, and has no one to blame but himself.

I don't understand why writers give military characters a free pass to abandon their spouses. Marriage should wait until longterm overseas commitments are done.

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 11 years ago
Dude, Cold

I mean yeah the bitch had to pay, but still cant help but feel a little bad for her... OH WELL.

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerabout 11 years ago
Nice guy!

First let me preface my comments by saying I understand that this is all fiction and therefore cannot be taken "seriously;" but hell, what are comments for but to comment on the characters?

I find the wife by far the more moral individual. She cheated, but twice broke it off; cheating is obviously morally wrong but not illegal.

Eric, on the other hand, not only cheated -- though admittedly in retaliation, which would be fine if that was all that he did -- but apparently intends to do so in the future since he will still be married when he meets his "lieutenant," since the divorce will not only not be final but will never proceed without him pursuing it. Therefore he will be a bigamist if he ever finds a "true love" and marries her. Add to that the already committed actual crimes of arson, theft, and kidnapping, as well as the torts of invasion of privacy and slander (among others) and you have a totally morally bankrupt individual so far beyond his wife's immorality that they aren't even in the same league.

Fortunately this could never successfully be brought about in real life since he couldn't get his new "job" without providing real-life information, and could likely easily be traced by Interpol.

Anyway the story was well written and certainly creative in its devilishness.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 11 years ago
Fuck Off

Who are these fucking idiots who blame the husband for being called up to serve his country? These cunts feel that the husband was too harsh. What was he suppossed to do? Pay her ass for the priviledge to see his son? Please! If this was a real world situation, I would wish him well and curse the bitch who broke his heart. All of you backseat lawyers need to go fuck yourselves.

BelgiumBelgiumabout 11 years ago
No future for Eric

The wife cheated which is reason for divorce. Divorce her, shame her and destroy her good name if you will, but this is still arson and parental kidnapping. Both are major crimes. It’s bad when a wife denies a man access to his children as a (post) divorce weapon. It’s equally bad when the reverse happens. Even if he’s the wronged party, she’s still the boy’s mother.

Now he’ll have a life on the run: kidnapping is an FBI competence so he’ll never have a moments rest and EVENTUALLY HE STILL WILL GET CAUGHT AND SEND TO PRISON. There will be no happy ending for Eric. Thinking otherwise is delusional.

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 11 years ago

Nicely done! Enjoyed the read immensely.

solotorosolotoroabout 11 years ago
I do worry about some details

Officers don't enlist to a specified amount of time. They are commissioned for an indefinite time and stay on duty until they resign or are let go. so the decision not to "re-enlist" is inaccurate. The rest is a fun fiction.

mickymouse113mickymouse113about 11 years ago
Too Far

Arson doesn't bother me but as already said - stealing his own child from his mother is unforgivable in these circumstances. If the wife did it to him it would be unacceptable and it is now with the roles reversed.

cueball961cueball961about 11 years ago
Oh Yeah!

Hit 'em hard, hit 'em fast, leave 'em bleeding and wondering what the fuck just hit 'em.

I loved this story, both for the entertaining way that our hero mopped the floor with this cheating bitch and her boy toy, and for the equally rewarding fact that it pissed off the more testosterone challenged readers. "Sure she cheated, twice. But she quit, both times." Well give the whore a frickin' cookie and a gold star. She also had her lover in her husband's bed and even had his son calling the bastard she was cheating with "Dada" while she was in bed with him. The cunt didn't suffer enough, in my book.

Five well earned stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

So some of you guys think it's ok for him to go protect YOUR freedom but not get married before because it would make the wife very lonely and that is not fair. So how is it fair for you to sit on your ass and judge someone for protecting YOUR way of life while blaming him for his wife not being able to go a year without fucking. I'm sorry but some of you guys on here make everything about sex. To those who would like to blame the husband for her being lonely and cheating on the man she professes undying love for. Have you not ever heard of things like vows, commitment, faithfulness, honor, etc...!?!? You guys are as morally bankrupt as this woman and her mother are. I admit the revenge was a little over the top but the guy was in a war zone with death all around him every day and the wife couldn't be arsed to just use a vibrator for a year or two while waiting for the love of her life. You would think the constant worry of him dying in war would keep her from committing adultery but like all other cheaters it was never about anything else but her pleasure! Sad!!!

cpetecpeteabout 11 years ago
Cold!

Author had a cold well thought out character as husband. Nice set-up with the wife who cheated not once but twice & involved the child.

Writer painted the wife as not evil, but selfish-this did not matter to husband character as resulting betrayal was the same.

A fun read, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wonderful!

Well worth five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WTF

What pathetic lives revenge freaks must have to get so torqued by cruelty. What moral system they must have to think that making public pictures and videos of infidelity is a moral act. It is not quid pro quo at all. Many of you same people get upset about the government and free speech and government getting into folks private lives. Well for one person to give up another's private life like the story is just as reprehensible. Grow up or get out of the Old Testament mentality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Way to much for to little

The punishment should fit the crime. This goes way way overboard. Had the story and her betrayal been more developed and harsher then this level of BTB would have been much better.

The author doesn't paint the woman as a total bitch who would deserve this treatment or similar treatment. Instead she's painted as a remorseful, lonely, and mentally unstable woman. Should he have kicked her to the curb? Most likely. But his actions in this story are so over the top that it actually makes him a far worse person than she was.

It's just short fiction but even fiction is made better if it is somewhat believable. This is not even remotely so.

Danger09Danger09about 11 years ago
I loved this story!

I thought the punishment was exceptional ; )

Some might think it was too harsh or over the top; I'm not one of them. My baby brother is in the marines, I begged him not to do it but he had his mind made up. my brother had all the women in the house scared shitless that he'd never make it home. for those complaining that Eric's revenge was overkill obliviously has no idea what it's like for a loved one over seas, they already have too much to worry about--they shouldn't have to worry about a slut fucking around while they're out there fighting for our country! Mandy is suppose to have his back, but the moment he was gone she was bringing Sean into their home , in their marital bed while their son is home & even walked in on them--so you tell me who's more fucking evil--Eric or Mandy ? Eric was hurt & felt betrayed, what was her excuse? She knew what his job entitled if she wasn't willing to be a soldiers wife she shouldn't of accepted the ring. Eric could've been killed, how would she feel knowing while her husband was getting his brains or a limb blown off she was getting her pussy pounded? Her guilt didn't cause her to stop fucking Sean, she used loneliness as a reason for fucking around but she knew this before she agreed to marry Eric. It's way too much shit military men have to worry about-- they don't need to worry about who's fucking their woman while they're out there fighting & I think it's cruel to ask them to. I think Eric's revenge was awesome ! Atleast he didn't kill her. Trust, loyalty, respect, honesty, communication & love is needed in a marriage, trust & loyalty is needed in a military wife. If you can't trust your wife while fighting terrorism there's really no point in staying married. I loved this story I thought the author did an excellent job in the characters. This is my new favorite author... Author forget about the RAAC pathetic losers, if they didn't like the story they should've stopped reading.. So fuck'em!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great

Honestly she deserved it, she didn't die, got a punishment that will last for years for all the pain she put the man who had trusted her and chosen to marry her. Thank you very much for this story and looking forward to your work in the future.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 11 years ago
Well written and credible story

This wife could have been one of SS06's first wives. I think the level of revenge obtained was about right. Wife and perp got what they deserved. I feel sorry for her father. One of the comments noted that the wife wasn't evil - just selfish. I agreed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
what a sick dude you are

but I guess your whole country is as sick as you. fortunately you dying out as everybody dies somewhere between 13 and 20 leaves his first love and will be killed.

really funny I guess your personal high was when bush started the first war, so you don't have to kill in your country.

and what precisely are you going to tell the kid ? I had to destroy your mother because thats the only way I have a hard on ? and because this is so erotic I have to share shit like this with everyone ?

piss of you ass. nothing left for you, you inhuman idiot.

pakmul48pakmul48about 11 years ago
Excellent

Can relate as I did two tours in Iraq and now have an ex wife. Keep up the good work

TheGrimReaper81TheGrimReaper81about 11 years ago
Holly smoke...

Good writing!

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Best LW story I've read in a long time! 5*

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
TNX - SaxonHart; WTF - ANON 'sick dude'

Quite a few good comments, particularly liked SHs BTW.

Does anyone know what Anon 'sick dude' meant??? Or care?

Doesn't like USA, that's for sure. Also doesn't like DFW!

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 11 years ago
That's such good writing - storytelling. Thanks.

beastie, I think i read you before:) Now listen up - i cannot ever trust any of you guys covered in glory. I get a whole Jacob's Ladder vibe immediately. For the horror you've emitted here- for the pleasure you've wrung out of the btb crew, have a 1* and a favorited cos I'm gonna keep an eye on you you introductory motha.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Was cool up until the point

He turned into a cunt and stabbed his own kid in the back. A real man doesn't take a kid from his mother just because she cheated on him - that's emotionally traumatic, and it's pretty clear he didn't give that much of a fuck about the kid anyway since he went off an enlisted to fight in Afghanistan right after impregnating his wife.

Granted, she's a cheating cunt and deserved a good BTB, but I fucking hate worthless losers who care more about their country than their own children and only give a fuck about the kid when it comes time to use the kid as a weapon against their mother. Real loving father their. Three stars for poisoning a good story with that behavior. One lost for him being a piece of shit, one more for having him commit a blatant felony in contradiction of the laws he enlisted to uphold, and running from the country. His buddy might cover for him, but the military sure wouldn't. He'd be extradited in a heartbeat.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 11 years ago
Unrelenting Bitterness

Is just boring. I like a good BTB story as much as anyone, even wholly unrealistic ones like this. But by the end, you get the feeling no matter where he goes, he takes his bitterness and his anger with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A sick revenge story

She cheated ,he left her to herself.by enlisting and pregnant. So you come back and go destroy her for her mistake and loneliness. You destroy the lover for what .she cheated.you took the boy and ran. This was one sick man. I see so many like this story are you all so small minded,sick individuals.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

so if he will always be bitter he might as well BTB down and get just a little satisfaction. and taking the kid was great. the kid will be loved and not walk in to the bedroom to that her current fuck budy will be able to play daddy with his son. loved it all.

no it is not realistic and neither was HG Wells or ray bradburry. hey does anyone think that mission impossible is factual?

C_frommnC_frommnabout 11 years ago
Come On People

She was'nt sorry until she was served. and she admitted she was thinking of leaving him until she visited him on leave then changed her mind but not her habits.

and to let your 2 year old son come in while you Buck Fuddie was there and call him Dad. Burn The B!tch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
THE BEST

Search and destroy. She is now destroyed for life. The best revenge story next to Huedogg2 stories. Keep up the good work. Being ex military I have seen these cheating skank sluts. You go overseas and her legs open up like a bridge.

suraj5898suraj5898about 11 years ago

i give it 5 because his revenge was very good top class. he didnt hit her so stop crying he is 100% man. he just know how to take revenge then some of u wimp who dont have guts to do and some of u lover boys who think they should do anything but husband or boyfriend should not take any action against u cowards

guys read story again then u will (maybe) understand that he enlisted before he married her she has full knowledge what she was doing and her father also told her not to get married

SparksWillFly he did not take his bitterness and his anger with him he left his old life and start new and he had no intentions of sending any pictures or calling her ever again so indirectly in some years both of them will never remember her

IdiotsavantIdiotsavantabout 11 years ago
Well Done

That is what I call a scourged earth policy.

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
5*****

A Modern Figaro Type Revenge story, without Romantic Revenge epilog. I think there is a mistake in the story line. Erik does not have to call Mandy's parents in the future, because he and his son will be investigated by FBI and Interpol. BTW 5*****. My taste is such in revenge story I like the Romantic Revenge Epiloge.

pumpop201pumpop201about 11 years ago
5+

Thanks for a wonderful story. I hope to see more of your work. The only thing lower than a cheating wife is a cheating wife of a deployed military man. BTB!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
excellent

Dam, I love these stories, but even that was brutal :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
bitch

i love it when a plan comes together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
lol my sentiments exactly

gotta love it when a plan comes together that well

lagrimas458lagrimas458about 11 years ago
Very good first story

I look forward to reading more of your stories. Your character had the 'balls' to do the revenge that I wished that I could have. Unfortunately I had four kids to raise before I found out, for sure, that she had been cheating on me for many years.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 11 years ago
I felt the cold anger...

And disappointment in the story. I remembered how I felt when I came back from Nam and found out my wife had cheated. I wasn't as logical and final as this story. Nick going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One comment DFWBeast

THANK YOU! 5 STAR ++++

"CHEATING WIVES ARE THE LOWEST FORM OF LIFE!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story

Yoyrs is the first story i have ever given 5 stars to. great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WE Won fInaly

fuckin Aaaa

bill

shuttlepilotshuttlepilotabout 11 years ago
Do you honestly think that the police will waste time

looking for him, let alone interpol or the FBI? He's gone with the wind. His son won't remember his mother, he's only a toddler of two years old at the time of the story. What do you remember from being two? He has a new identity so bigamy doesn't enter into it. Readers' comments complaining about these things haven't really thought them out. He's gone, gone, gone. The military doesn't care either. They don't have the resources to waste looking for him, especially on a cold case as he soon will become.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not that smart

He'll be found sooner or later. And when his son gets older and asks about his mother? You think he'll love his father no matter the circumstances? Don't think so. Wife may have cheated but the father is an arsonist, kidnapper, coward and all around low-life. May he rot in hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yuck!

I disagree with the above anon that says no one will look for him. He exhibited the signs of a deranged and dangerous spouse with his actions of burning the house and her belongings and spousal kidnapping of a child he did not actually have custody of. He can hide for a long time possibly, but the courts and Interpol will be on the lookout for him and the child. Then he will be on the losing end for taking all of the money and failing to leave her a job and home. In this story, I am sympathetic to the cheating spouse because he displayed childish behavior and deserves no sympathy with his actions. War hero my ass... I served my time during war and it was my observation that a high percentage of my fellow Marines paid for prostitutes both in-country and while on R & R. There was plenty of screwing around on both sides of the ocean. I realize you wrote this as a BTB tale but do not understand why you wrote the wife as a sympathetic character in the telling. I can only assume you wanted to have it both ways? You wanted the readers to argue the merits of the story? I haven't read the other comments yet and will do so now, but my first take is that this story sucked, even if written well enough.

Old Marine Vet

firas01firas01about 11 years ago
not like this

i like burning the bitch for sure and revenge is sweet when you did nothing to deserve the shit that was heaped on you, but again, i hate to push people into a corner like this, he took her job, her house, her son, her reputation, and with her history of mental problems it wouldn't be out of character to assume that she would eat a bullet or slit her wrists, then what, can you tell yourself that you are not responsible for her death, she was not a malicious bitch like the ones in JPB or MM stories, she was just a mentally imbalanced one, and her reasons were understandable, i wouldn't accept her reasons and obviously her husband didn't, but still, pushing her like this seems like going to far.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Loved it

Wow! The writing was amazing. He certainly went to extremes in his revenge, but the bit about his son being hoisted into the bed was priceless. The most unique and painfully exquisite thing I have come across on this site. Five stars!

BTTapBTTapabout 11 years ago
Powerful BTB story

Really well executed. I felt for both characters. A real tragedy. The incremental corresponding reveils of both the betrayal and the revenge was handled artfully. Emotionally impactful. I liked that a lot of story was told in a short format, giving the reading all the information he needs, without completely spoon-feeding it to us. Coldly realistic. I look forward to more of your stuff, even if it isn't in the dramatic LW subgenre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome

As a 30 year vet and someone that found himself in tose very shoes - loved it. Great story and well written

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
Wow!

Although, I'm not a complicit proponent of burn the bitch philosophy in every case. I don't think Mandy was a total cheating slut but she had some extenuating circumstances that probably most cheating sluts have in terms of mental health issues. I think there might have been hope for them if she hadn't cheated again when he left again for Afghanistan. The story element was very emotionally and passionately charged with hate and revenge from a deep rooted sense of betrayal. Love betrayal has serious human emotion which "his author most ingeniously crafty in a 3D description. It was powerful and moving. Thanks DFWBeast!

FireFox59FireFox59about 11 years ago
Great First Story

Scorched earth/maximum pain!!! And she earned every bit of it. Looking forward to more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a gutless bastard

He takes the kid and runs off? Because he knows he'd have to share custody with his slut wife? Well, no matter what, he has condemned his son to a lifetime of running. And he's going to be running to where? From the law, for sure. He's an arsonist and a child abductor. What a great guy. I hope when they catch him, that he spends years in jail and misses his son's entire life as he grows up. And they will catch him. Assholes always make a mistake. He'll make his and he deserves the jail time.

IslandBornIslandBornalmost 11 years ago
Stupid Anon

How often have you every heard of major law enforcement searching for a runaway father and son? I can tell you about zero times i've heard about it. How about trying to find a person using a different identity? He's small time and unless the SLUT did the legwork I highly doubt any agency would put to great an effort into searching for a runaway arsonist regular joe. Also it's a freakin story, how is anything you said relevant? LMFAO love dumb comments like these.

IslandBornIslandBornalmost 11 years ago

Shyt forgot to say, GREAT STORY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really bad is an understatement...

Your fans are wrong. He'll get caught unless he flees to a country with whom the US does not have an extradition treaty. Yea, he can raise his kid in Cambodia. Or Afghanistan. Great dad. And a smart one. The lady lieutenant probably won't give him up...even if she risks being prosecuted herself -- which she will under civilian or military law. Mandy did some bad things that hurt their marriage. He endangered the lives of his neighbors and the first responders. Her conduct was bad...really bad. His was grossly inexcusable. In the majority of states if anyone gets killed as a result of the fire he is eligible for the death penalty. And he deserves it. On the other hand, if no one dies in the fire he only gets life without the possibility of parole for the kidnap under the Lindbergh law...which every state has. Great parent. Smart man. He's a disgrace.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great work. Spin up the apologists

and the kumbaya-singers some more. They live in a dream world, made possible by men better than they. Let's examine the character, what he did, and what he DIDN'T do:

I don't think you specified his MOS, but with a couple tours, he's probable not a stranger to death in the lands where life is cheap and violence is commonplace.

So, when he's wronged, does he kill or maim his wife ? Nope, he walks away. That's restraint.

As for the emailing video: Did he LIE about her actions ? Nope, he simply exposed her behavior to the world. As my grandfather told me from a young age, "if someone else SEEING you do something bad bothers you, don't concentrate on their SEEING it, concentrate on what you're DOING that's bad." Or, "don't do the crime if you can't do the time."

And when he walked away, he took the one thing he wanted from the marriage SHE walked away from (with her repeated infidelity) -- his son.

Burning the house ? Well, not quite equitable. But as the wronged party, I'll cut him some slack for property destruction.

As for the people who think he can't hide effectively -- dream on. With the intel resources of half the planet, it took a decade to catch the world's most wanted terrorist. As it's his son, and he had custody, he is not guilty of kidnapping. Arson 2nd, sure. But you think INTERPOL will do a vast manhunt to find a 1-time arson suspect who could claim DimCap ? "Sure, we'll get right on that."

Please write more. Keep spinning them up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wonder if any of the PC over the top crowd read this

Child abductor, its his child, he isnt taking the child from a fit parent, having the child walk into the bedroom while having sex with her fellow adulterer and lifting him into bed with her makes her a sex risk to her own child. The only thing he did wrong here is burn the house down and you have to prove arson, if could have been a smoldering cigarrette dropped to near a pile of papers by accident. Why a third world country valid ID papers, yeah they can be bought look at the illegals using them all over the US, with enough money he can go and be anywhere. If he doesnt use old numbers and accounts hes gone. Wow, medical reasons to be a cheating slut, doesnt have anything to do with brain power, emotional control, morals, and oh yes love of husband and marriage. You need to fuck that bad get a Sybian. Let the piece of human garbage wallow in her own manure, she brings it to court she loses the child anyway as a sex offender.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The reason he gets caught?

It's SO clear - his son turns him in when he gets old enough to understand his Dad kidnapped him. Father can hide all he wants but the kid is going to burn him like he deserves. May he spend years and years in prison and miss his son growing up, getting married and having children.

TalonsreachTalonsreachalmost 11 years ago
Extreme

Yes, extremely over the top per the pc crowd. Yes, her betrayal of a spouse in a war one is extremely poor decision making by a person of extremely questionable moral character. Interesting that her father saw it from the beginning.

However, it was also extremely well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good storu

A note to the author the diagnosis (or at least this one was mentioned as a possible) for Mandy during the tow different times she started affairs of Clinical Depression is not possible in light of her behavior. Were she to have Clinical Depression it definitely would come on slowly and unless treated with drugs hang around for more than a month. But a more obvious reason that she was in fact not Clinically Depressed is that in all cases of patients with Clinical Depression there is an almost complete lack of libido hence she would have near zero desire for a sexual affair.

A more accurate description of her psychological behavior that resulted in affairs twice each time her husband went overseas is that her personality is a very self centered one and that she maybe narcisicistic and only her needs matter and others are there to serve her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Anon on 5/21...

Is obviously a pretty wimpy sort of person who thinks cheating wives are really OK. Well, wimpy, I suggest you keep your better half (because if you have another half, they are DEFINITELY better than you) in sight because, with you pathetic views on life they will cheat on you. Final word to you, pack your sicko attitude up your ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
SWEET!!!!!!

Great first offering! ALL service spouses should be required to read this story; actions have consequences. Keep writing, brother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
She got just what she deserved!!!!

A very good story, well writen. No one can imagine what it is like to be in a combat zone and wonder what your wife, girlfriend is doing at home, it will get you killed. How do I know, well I spent two years in Iraq and had a similar experience, I just handled it a little better????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Part 2

Part 2 needs to have a military sniper take care of Eric and bring the son back to the mother. These whining babies and their PTSD, how come WWI and WWII and Korea didn't seem to have this problem and some of the battles of Europe and the Pacific (can you say Siapan or the Battle of the Budge) were as bad or worse than anything since. Whole platoons killed in front of you as opposed to 3 or 4 in a vehicle in front of you, not making insignificant the loss of even ONE life. The earlier soldiers were men as opposed to the some of the riffraff (pardon the term if you are a real man and are now serving) that we have now. And before anyone says anything I served 12 years during and after Viet Nam.

kansasjackkansasjackalmost 11 years ago
No PTSD? ??

Well Anonymous, consider yourself one of the lucky ones. Just because you didn't have it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I was a very lucky Marine who served at Chu Lai in 1967. Hell, i didn't even know there was such a thing as depression. Until I was diagnosed in 1985. i give my shrink full credit for saving my life. Btw, in WWI AND WW2, they called it combat fatigue because PTSD was a totally unknown psychiatric condition that wasn't defined until many years later.

Good luck Dude. ... later

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
No shit -

Pain is a motivator -

Motivated people get things done -

Did she have an explanation - sure they all do - was it an excuse? not to him and he gets to decide - kinda sucks - but kinda don't LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

Quite right too. She was a multiple whore and and an unfit mother. All the anonymous remarks from the cucks and wimps can go fuck themselves. 5 stars, pity I could not give more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Go Figure Ho's, Hotwives, Sluts, Whores and the like. Great home invasion rewards with fullfilling happy endings all around. Your so called men are fighting a lost cause. A world puppet show. Back door fucken wide open come Sept. WTF.

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
fight the power!

there is nothing funnier than a wolf crying "sheep..sheep".... she played and with the right say "BW" connections off he went INTO THE WILD BLUE YONDER, no ones gonna look hard for him, and to that jerk who mentioned PTSD was not around for ww1 ww2 and such vets.. talk to the kids of one of those guys see if the were well adjusted, my dad work with RCL and they were all damaged by war,it is war for Christ sake you knob....only one thing dumber than the "i serve my country do or die right or wrong" it is believing in today's world of me me me now now now thrill thrill thrill your stay at home mate is gonna NOT CHEAT there are way to many chances to cheat and morals are frowned upon, other wise when your leaders tells you to invade and lies about everything and then covers it up.....well..chances are 20 year old Blondie gonna cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What an ass

He thinks he can't be found? That's a joke. And what happens in a few months when his kid wants to see his mother? At some point if the people looking don't find him outright, the kid will give his location up and then he'll be spending years in jail and won't get to see his kid grow up. Now how smart do you think you are?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDFWBeast@DFWBeast
Most of my stories fit in the "Loving Wives" category. Primarily they're "cheating wives/ revenge/ possible reconciliation" type stories. You'll rarely find stupid, clueless wives or weak, whipped husband's in my stories. What you'll find is flawed wives...