All Comments on 'Long Haul'

by Scaramouche123

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
photographerphotographerabout 13 years ago
Keep it going ....

A kindred spirit! Having the guts to admit that a stupendous sight in nature can move you to tears is something I can definitely relate to.

I live in Africa. The wide open spaces, filled with game, is my paradise.

And elephants in all their majestic glory, move me to tears.

Your young lady is special - wise beyond her years - and knows that this older man, so in tune with all things beautiful, will treat her well.

Keep going. This is going to be a great story.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
With luck, he'll cum and go the first time......

Every old fart needs an "Angel."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
An excellent

job of utilizing dialogue to tell a nicely concieved story. However, there were numerous little mistakes that hurt the readability... through instead of threw as an example. You've some obvious writing talent, just do a better job of proofing or find an editor.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 13 years ago
This is a most beautiful story.

I love that everything's in the dialogue. A masterpiece of 'show, don't tell'.

Thank you very much. Going to look for more of yours.

papagrizpapagrizabout 13 years ago
A REALLY GREAT STORY

This old man also has tears in his eyes frequntly when reading a lot of things about people and our world. I really hope you will continue this story and I for one will not only read it but gladly overlook a mispelling or two.

rockslyderockslydeabout 13 years ago
Really liked it!

It reminds me of a similar experience I had on a bitterly cold day, many years ago, with two young girls that I rescued in Amarillo. Like the character in your story, I also crossed state lines with a minor. (minors). I carried them to safety, but I can't really give any details, as the "thought police" seem to lurk everywhere. There was'nt any sexual contact, but the older girl shared an eagerness, much like the character in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent!

I have n't anything to say but excellent.More of the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
excellent Earth Day tale

Those redwoods are something to behold, fun story, snappy dialogue, likable characters, all around strong effort - thanks

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 13 years ago
Lovely

A wonderful sweet and sexy story. Thank you for sharing and good luck in the contest.

GentleVikingGentleVikingabout 13 years ago
Beautiful

A sweet and gentle tale.

Thanks you for sharing it.

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
WOW!!!!!

This story is like a breath of fresh air. Thank You for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A beautiful story

Thank you so much for this story. It's a keeper.....

auhunter04auhunter04about 8 years ago
Wonderful

I know this an erotic site. Just sometimes sex gets in the way of the story

This is a story, soft and gentle as snowfalls can be. The redwoods closing is beyond description, a masterpiece ending to this story.

My most heartfelt congratulations on a job well done.

DohcdaveDohcdaveabout 6 years ago
5 Stars?

Oughta be a second line for 6 thru 10! - and reference for the book deals-

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous