Long Legged Lucia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,591 Followers

Donna slurped the big woman's hairy cunt and tingled with delight when she felt tongues and fingers in her pussy and ass. When she saw Gina probe the woman's ass and pussy with the strap-on she held the blond mother's face tight to her sopping cunt so that she couldn't protest or try to resist.

Donna's screams were muffled when both of her holes were penetrated. Her pussy was being stretched like never before. Her husband had a small dick. Before she married she did fuck a guy that she thought had a big dick but it was nothing like this monster stuffing her pussy now. Her ass had been virgin and it hurt like hell but she couldn't say anything with her face buried in the huge sopping hole. In time the pain gave way to pleasure and she humped back wildly.

Her pussy flooded as she reached one orgasm after another. While furiously fucking both holes Gina slapped her creamy ass and triumphantly announced, "Look at the fucking slut, she loves me fucking both of her slutty holes as she gobbles up my mother's hungry cunt. Mom is right, she is a pussy licking, cock loving, cum slut and we will have a party with mom and my friends over and she will gladly service every ass and pussy in sight."

Donna passed out and when she came to she heard them making fun of her gaping holes. Eva brought over a mirror so she could see and Donna screamed in horror, "Oh my god, what have you done to me? I am ruined now; no one else will ever want me with these two gaping holes."

Maria laughed and said, "Don't worry baby girl; they will close but they won't be tight anymore. So tell me Donna does your daughter eat pussy as good as her mom. We can't wait to feel her long tongue up our horny holes. Gina lusts after your little girl but this time I want to be first. How old is she anyway?"

Donna felt fright and a strange perverted lust all at once. She knew that it was wrong but the thought of this nasty woman degrading her daughter started her pussy flooding again but she tried to deny her feelings and stated, "NO, not my little girl. Keep her out of this. She is nineteen and still a virgin so forget about her."

Maria noticed Donna's nipples harden and saw the moisture on her thin pussy lips and scolded, "Don't you fucking lie to me. You are a pussy licking slut and I am willing to bet that like mother like daughter. Tell me bitch are you getting all hot and bothered at the thought of us having our way with your daughter or is it because her long tongue melts your slut cunt? Why do you want to deprive your girl of the carnal lust that you enjoy so much?

Donna protested, "You have no right to talk about me and my daughter like that. I am going to go home now."

As she started to get up Maria pushed her back in the bed and told the girls to hold her down and shut her up. They pinned her to the bed by the wrist and took turns sitting on her face and delighting to her probing tongue and sucking lips. Then the forty-six year old Maria got the idea to take Donna to a lesbian bar and further humiliate the slut. Maria made the slutty mom put on Eva's ultra short skirt and a flimsy top that hid nothing.

As Maria held her hand and led Donna to the car she protested that she felt naked and didn't want to go out like that. Maria smiled and told her, "Where we are going you will fit in just fine."

They entered the club packed with horny women, got a table in the back, ordered drinks and Maria started fingering Donna before the waitress left the table. The buxom redhead knew Maria and paused to watch the action. Donna's face turned crimson when her bossy friend said, "When you go get our drinks spread the word that my little slut friend can't get enough pussy and all they have to do is sit at our table and she will crawl under the table and suck all the cum out of their hot twats." The woman brought them their drinks, sat down at the table, and declared that she wanted to be first and then she would tell everyone else.

Maria withdrew her fingers from Donna's slippery slit, made her suck her fingers, and then ordered, "Get the fuck under the table and get her off." Donna just sat there stunned and then Maria forced her under the table.

The look on the redhead's face told Maria that Donna was doing her thing. After fucking Donna's face furiously she thanked Maria and promised to spread the word. When Donna attempted to get out from under the table Maria pushed her back down and said, "Stay there slut until I tell you otherwise. The fun is just starting and before this night is over you will have eaten so much pussy that we will have to put your tongue in a sling."

Women came to the table sat down and left smiling. Singles, couples, and groups kept the table constantly busy all night long. It was an international buffet for Donna, Black, White, Latin, Oriental, and woman of all ages, size, and shapes all fed Donna's hungry mouth their hot, wet, and horny cunts. Before that day Donna had never thought of having sex with another female now she couldn't count the number of women that she pleasured.

On the ride home Donna said, "I've done everything that you wanted so can we please leave my daughter out of this?"

Maria answered, "Not on your life slut. If she is anything at all like her mother than she will be a cunt lapping, ass licking, submissive little tramp, and will love feasting on my big, fat, hairy, and horny cunt. Back in my daughter's room when we talked about your little girl and your little nipples stiffened and your slut cunt was leaking I realized that you would love to watch her become my pussy craving little girl."

Maria put her fingers in Donna's cunt and declared, "Ah ha, just as I thought. Just talking about defiling your little bitch sets you on fire. Admit it slut, you want to watch her give into temptation and feast on my cunt. Just think of all the fun we can have together. You want it to happen don't you slut? Tell me that you want to watch your daughter eat my cunt and my daughter's too. With that tongue of hers she has probably been seduced by now. More than likely some girls and women have already taught her by now. Be honest with me before I put you over my knee and spank you. You do want to see me fuck your little girl's pretty face, don't you?"

"Well I... it sounds so wrong but it does turn me on. In a way I want it to happen but then again I don't. It's just not right."

"Don't sound so high and mighty with me. Remember that I walked in on you eating out my daughter and her friend. Is that right? Look it is going to happen if you are there to watch or not. The fact is that your daughter's face and long tongue belong in my cunt. What's it going to be? Do you want to watch or just have me tell you all about it?"

"Oh god, how did it come to this? If it must happen then I guess I should be there."

Marie said, "That's my girl; now come inside and kiss my cunt and ass goodnight then you can go home get a good night's sleep."

"I would love to but my tongue is so sore."

"Come on Donna it will be your last chance to eat pussy tonight unless of course you seduce your daughter but you better not because she is going to be mine."

They went inside, Donna fell to her knees and said"Why not? I could use one for the road."

Maria laughed and said, "For the road? You only live next-door but I want you to eat your big Bad Momma Maria with all that you've got. Suck it dry bitch. Yessssss!"

Donna staggered home with her breath smelling of pussy, her jaw hurt, and her tongue was sore but she was glad that she didn't run into Connie. She went right to sleep not knowing that her daughter was out. She had to admit that she did love pussy and it was all good but none of the others even came close to the long legged Lucia that first seduced her.

Lucia knew her friend Maria very well and she figured that her and the girls were using and abusing Donna and that they would go after Connie next so she called the nineteen year old beauty with an offer of employment and was expecting her at any minute. The irresistible sex Goddess confidently waited for her prey. She smiled with pride when she thought of her next conquest. The idea of seducing a mother and her daughter in the same day was titillating, arousing, and a total turn-on.

Connie drove up the long winding driveway to the Majestic Manson and was in awe of the pillared structure and expansive grounds. She thought that the landscaping alone must cost a fortune. She was greeted at the door by a maid and was ushered to Miss Lucia Ricci's luxurious office. On the way she noticed several attractive women clad in sexy lingerie and was very surprised and curious.

Connie was blown-away when the most stunning, enticing, and alluring creature that she had ever seen stood from behind her grand desk and embraced her in greeting saying, "You must be Connie; it is so nice to finally meet you." Connie was stunned and speechless as she drank in the many attributes of the sexy long-legged woman clad in only see-through lavender lingerie. The younger girl was speechless and all she could do was stare wide -eyed with her mouth hanging open at the captivating creature.

This was not an unusual reaction to Lucia so she tried to put the girl at ease by saying, "Please have a chair and we can discuss your employment with me. I realize that it must seem strange for you to be interviewed by me wearing next to nothing but we receive buyers at all hours and nothing makes sales better than the customers seeing me and some of my girls wearing my designs. This is my latest creation; what do you think?"

Connie partially recovered from her stupefied trance and uttered, "It is dazzling. It is impressive that you designed it yourself but don't the buyers realize that they would be hard-pressed to find another woman that would even come close to looking that good in your creation? I mean you could wear dirty old rags and still look awesome."

Lucia walked over to the still sitting girl, posed, and moved so close that Connie could feel her body heat and smell her sweet womanly fragrance. The mesmerized girl felt an overwhelming urge to reach out and touch this magnificent creature. She could feel her frame become flushed and aroused being so close to this captivating woman. Connie was upset at her own body for reacting to another woman in such a carnal, wicked, and depraved way that she desperately tried to fight off this strange, desire, and totally new attraction to another woman and asked, "Exactly what kind of a job is it that you want me to do for you?"

Lucia recognized the girl's arousal. It was a reaction that she had seen so many times before and had come to expect. Lucia told the girl, "There are many positions open so let's first find out your qualifications. Strip and model some of my new line of lingerie. You can pick one out out of the closet and we will go from there."

Connie mumbled, "Here? Now? I... um, I do...ah don't know. It doesn't seem right."

Lucia chided, "What's the matter baby? Are you just a shy little girl? Look I have jobs from scrubbing floors to modeling. If you don't try something on right now then you can just take work scrubbing floors or get the hell out of here. I don't have time for your childish games. What's it going to be?"

The girl felt so intimidated by the authoritative enchantress that she quickly disrobed and put on a baby-blue nightie and felt so embarrassed and inferior standing before this breathtaking beauty. Lucia scolded, "Just look at you trembling like a frightened little bird. You must learn to be comfortable with your body. You are quite an attractive girl so there is absolutely no reason to behave in this manner. Now stop trying to hide your cute little frame with your hands, turn,walk around, and show me what you can do."

Connie blushed as she tried her best to look and walk like a model. Lucia quipped, "If you feel so damn uncomfortable then look at this." In a flash Lucia was naked and all Connie could do was stare at the incredible woman with her mouth open. The long legged seductresses pressed her naked body against the sweet young thing. Connie felt so titillated and alive when she felt the large breasts with long pointy nipples press into her back and she thought that she would faint when Lucia cupped her medium sized breasts, licked her neck, and whispered in her ear, "You are such a lovely young lady that I just want to ravish you, kiss you all over, and take you to places that you never dreamed existed. I promise that this will be the best night of your young life and one that you will never forget. We are going to take a trip to sublime ecstasy and feel that we are floating on clouds as we ascend the heights of carnal bliss and shoot into outer space."

Connie was conflicted with her desire to give in to this sweet temptation and her belief that it would be wrong and perverted. While stimulating the girl's already erect nipples with one hand Lucia slid her other hand to Connie's sweet little love box and was pleased to discover that it was wet and slick and opened up for her probing fingers. The confused girl softly said, "No please don't do this; it is wrong so please stop."

Lucia increased her manipulation of the girl and said, "You are lying to me little girl. You say that you want me to stop but your stiff nipples, quivering body, and your sopping pussy all yell out for me to continue. It does feel so good doesn't it honey?"

"Yes it does feel good but it is wrong. My mother is so straight laced that if she ever found out that I ever had sex with a woman she would kill me!"

The skilled seductress was now going to put the tape of Donna and the girls to good use and wickedly stated, "Your fucking mother is a pussy licking slut. She is a slave to pussy and can't get enough. She is servicing your next-door neighbors and by now Maria has her eating her nasty fat cunt and I wouldn't doubt that Maria is sharing Donna with her friends and others . I know Maria very well and she likes to humiliate, control, and totally degrade her submissive little sluts. Your darling mother ate me out this afternoon and couldn't get enough of my pussy and ass so when I pushed her away she crawled over to Gina and her friend."

Connie's voice was filled with anger as she defended her mom by shouting, "You are lying; my mother would never do such a disgusting thing." Lucia led the girl to the love seat, put on the tape, sat right next to the upset girl, put her arm around her, and told her to watch her mother in action.

Tears streamed down her face as she watched her own mother willingly, lustfully, and eagerly have sex with the two young girls. She felt even worse when Lucia informed her that she was the one that taped the whole thing. She felt ashamed, betrayed, and disgusted watching her mother do such dirty things especially with Lucia in the same room but at the same time she felt aroused and wondered what it would be like to put her tongue on another woman's pussy and to feel a woman's mouth on her honey-pot. It felt perversely thrilling for the young girl to yield in sweet-surrender.

Lucia kissed away her tears, began fondling her again, and then kissed the girl full on the mouth. Connie no longer resisted and when their tongues entwined Connie was overcome with desire for this alluring sex-Goddess. For her part Lucia felt shivers and tingles all over her scrumptious body when she imagined how the girl's long tongue would feel in her smoldering cunt but first she wanted to give the sweet girl all of the pleasure that she had promised her.

Lucia kissed her way down the girl's body, lingered at her pert breasts, tongued her navel, worked her way down to her legs, licked and kissed all over her thighs, inhaled the girl's aroused aroma, and then kissed, licked, and sucked the girl's pussy until Connie collapsed from so many heavenly orgasms.

When she awoke Connie had a big smile on her face and declared, "You were so right. Nothing even comes close to the sensations you gave me. I have never felt so alive and right with the world as right now. Suddenly I am no longer a girl but I am a woman now and I owe it all to you and your fantastic loving ways. How can I ever thank you enough? Would you let me do the same thing to you?"

Lucia smiled and replied, "I thought you would never ask but do it only if you really want to do it not because you owe me anything."

Connie eagerly responded, "Oh yes! You are the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen and I am dying to give you pleasure but I have never done it before and am afraid that I won't do it right." They kissed and Connie exclaimed, "OH my God! I can taste my own pussy on your lips and now I want to taste yours."

Lucia leaned back on the end of the love seat, spread her long legs invitingly, and in a husky voice urged, "Help yourself little girl. My cunt is so fucking hot and can't wait for you to put that pretty face down there and feast on it. Do it baby; put your long tongue up my cunt and make me feel good." Connie lowered her face to the bare slit, stuck out her tongue, and then started to lap the moist clam. The more she tasted the luscious love hole the more she wanted. Soon she was kissing, licking, and sucking with fervor. As Connie buried her face in the sopping cunt Lucia cried out, "Yes baby! Just like that. I'm going to cum all over your pretty face. Keep sucking and snake that fantastic tongue all the way up my horny hole. Yesssss, so fucking good." The older beauty held the younger girl tight to her steamy slit and fucked her face like a woman possessed. She yelled out, "The clit baby! Such my clit. Oh God, Oh God, don't stop. You are the best; yesssss!"

Connie looked up at her lover with adoring eyes and said, "I'm so sorry, please forgive me."

Lucia couldn't imagine what she was talking about and asked, "What are you sorry for? You were fantastic; your pretty face and long probing tongue sent me to paradise. I don't get it; what is there to forgive?"

Connie timidly said, "In my haste to get to your sweet pussy I forgot the foreplay and your huge breasts look so inviting. Can I start again, please?"

Lucia smiled saying, "You won't get any objections from me. My tits, my pussy, and my everything are all yours. Do with them what ever you so desire my pretty little pet." The young lady kissed her way up to the massive melons and nursed on them like a baby. She spent a good half hour suckling before kissing her way back down to the pussy that she craved so much. She ate the sopping pussy with passion and licked up every drop of sticky fluids like a cat lapping up milk. When she looked up into the dark eyes of the older woman with her baby-blues a connection was made. It was one of mutual love and caring. Lucia observed, "You look so good with your face on my pussy that I never want to let you go."

Connie replied, "Your pussy is so delicious that I want to eat it every chance I get. It may sound silly but I love you."

Lucia surprised herself by saying, "I love you too darling." They both felt great satisfaction in each others arms after their breathtaking lovemaking. The phone rang and it was Maria. Lucia told her about the work Dona was going to do and Maria thanked her and said that she would think about what days would be best for her. Then Maria proceeded to describe in detail every degrading act that Donna was made to perform and added that she knew a dike that looked just like a man that ran a whore house. She told of her plan to let the Dike have her way with Donna and then bring the submissive slut to the whore house and have her suck the freshly fucked hookers clean. Maria added, "That's just for starters; she wants to watch me feed her little girl my big cunt. I can hardly wait to have the mother-daughter team eat-out me and all of my friends. Not to mention Gina and all of her friends. Then we can do a lot more; the possibilities are endless."

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,591 Followers