Long Legged Lucia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,591 Followers

Lucia was furious and said in no uncertain terms, "Connie is my girl-friend now and is with me as we speak. If I hear that you bother her in just the slights way you will wish that you were never born; you got that pig?"

The cowed heavy set woman pleaded, "I'm sorry. I had no idea that you even knew her. You can be assured that she will be treated with the utmost respect as your girl-friend. I will make certain that Gina understands as well. What ever days you want Donna to work for me will be just fine. I treasure you as a friend and would never do anything to change that. All thoughts of involving Connie are gone from my mind and I beg your forgiveness. I respect and care for you much too much to ever cross you."

Lucia asked, "What about Donna; why do you degrade her in such a vile way?"

"I only do it because she loves it. She thrives on being humiliated and can't get enough. Let's face it she is not with me because of my looks and would never do that nasty shit if it didn't rock her world." They hung up and the rules were quite clear. Lucia knew that Maria would never dare to provoke her wrath.

Curious Connie asked, "What was that all about?"

"Well baby it was Maria and she told me how your mother is now her pussy licking slut. It seem your mom had sex with Maria, her daughter, and her daughter's friend. Them Maria took your mom to a lesbian bar where she got under a table and ate the pussy of every lady that sat at the table and from what she said there were many. Too many to count. What got me so upset was that Maria wanted you next and your loving mother wanted to watch her fuck your face with her big, hairy, and smelly cunt. Do you want to be like your mother?"

"Hell no! I want you and only you."

Lucia said, "I want to tell you exactly how it is. Most of the time I just let women worship my pussy without returning the favor. Every now and then I meet a woman that I really like and we we indulge in mutual gratification but you are the one that I want to be with. I am offering you a position as my personal assistant with a handsome salary, your own new luxury car, and your own room right here in the Mansion. I will teach you all you will need to know about the business and you will accompany me when I have to travel. I do care about you deeply and truly love you but I must be honest and let you know that I will have sex with others. It is the very nature of my business but I will never forsake you. In all fairness I can't ask you to be true to me but there will be no secrets; we will be totally honest with each other and share our sexual escapades. We may both be with the same woman or women together. You will never have to do anything that you don't want to do. I know this sounds strange and wouldn't blame you if you leave but I really want you to stay with me."

Connie asked, "Why can't we share the same bedroom? I want to be with you as much as possible."

Lucia laughed saying, "Does this mean you accept my offer? You will be with me a great part of every the day and we will visit each other most nights but this way we both can have some private time. Your mother was to start work here but now I am not so sure that is such a good idea. What do you think?"

"Yes I do accept your offer and even though it seems strange I do appreciate your honesty. As far as my mother is concerned she wanted to watch that pig molest me so I think that it is only fair that I watch her being a slut. The big difference is that I am not setting her up. She will be doing it all on her own. I hate to admit it but watching that tape of her really turned me on so I suppose that I am somewhat perverted too." They kissed and sipped champagne, they toasted Connie's new career, erotic, and crazy wild new life.

Lucia told her, "You are a kinky little girl. I like that but most of all I love you. Your long tongue is just a great bonus."

THE END

I do hope that you enjoy this story. If there is enough response I will add more chapters; if not, "OH Well."

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,591 Followers