Long Live The Kinky Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lesbian video added excitement to the evening.

"I would love you to meet our friend Sandy, Nikki told Jade. Sandy, please say hello to my coach and friend Jade." Sandy rose and moved close to Jade. Jade's thong panties became soaked and dripped her juice constantly. She trembled as the beautiful English women approached.

Sandy, aroused also, told her she was overdressed and asked if she wanted to be more comfortable. Jade simply nodded her approval. Sandy unbuttoned her sexy silk blouse she had especially chosen for the occasion. "It's beautiful." Sandy said as she pulled it over her shoulder revealing a cleavage accentuating lace bra.

"Oh my you are so lovely Jade," Sandy whispered. I think out breasts are about the same size. "Forty." Jade replied. Oh my, I have 38s." Sandy told her, unzipping her very short skirt. Jade lifted each leg as Sandy slipped the skirt over her high fuck me heels, leaving her in bra and thong "You have such lovely legs." Sandy whispered again. "Please give me your feet." Sandy removed the high heels and slowly began to lick the juices dripping down Jade's legs. Her thong was soaked and clung to her pussy in a perfect camel toe. Sandy's pussy overflowed soaking her bikini bottom. The air was thick with the aroma of sweet female nectar.

Nikki played with her pussy as Sandy and Jade French kissed each other. They probed mouths with hot tongues. Sandy skillfully removed Jade's bra and Jade untied her bikini top. Jades 40" tits smashed onto Sandy' 38" boobs. It looked like four balloons smashing against each other. Covered in perspiration they glistened in the room light.

Nikki found her favorite dildo and pounded her sloppy pussy. Sandy and Jade parted. Jade placed her hand on Sandy's very wet pussy and Sandy returned the favor. They rubbed each other to a frenzy, then finger fucked each other madly. Jade erupted in a frantic orgasm. Sandy moved to feast on her gushing sweet nectar. She held each other's ass and climbed into a classic 69, devouring each other's pussy.

Nikki placed the dildo in the sink to clean and knelt behind Sandy's ass. Sandy loved anal love and pushed her ass hard into Nikki's face. Jade licked with a passion as more and more juices poured into her waiting mouth. A long spurt of Sandy's tangy Para urethra fluid splashed off Jade into Nikki's face. The both pushed Sandy off and kissed each other swapping the juices back and forth until they both gulped down a good share. Sandy continued to eat Jades pussy.

Nikki set on Jade's face and dived into Sandy's pussy. Jade felt a long spongy slippery object enter far into her pussy. "Meet by lover Jason,' Nikki said. "Isn't his tongue divine?"

She shook madly as Jason's tongue slowly thrust far into her cunt.

Jade could not believe this man was giving her more please in one minute than her ex gave her in their entire married life. She became a gasping, screaming, moaning, throbbing, sex crazed women.

Nikki and Sandy adjourned to the bedroom leaving Jason and Jade alone. Jade calmed down and looked up to see the most magnificent cock she had ever seen. Her tongue licked off Jason's pre cum. She licked up and down and around his purple circumcised head. She licked his balls and the sensitive space between his sack and asshole. She had been force fed large dildos in jail and had no trouble taking all of Jason's cock down her throat. She held it deep and worked her cheeks in and out like chewing gum. She swirled her tongue around the head and tried to stick it in his pee hole drawing out more pre cum.

She wanted his load and bobbed up and down rapidly. "Wow, does she ever know how to suck cock! " Jason thought and soon shot several ropes of cum into Jade mouth, on her face and tits. Jade flipped out when Jason cleaned his cum then kissed her sharing more of his load. She opened wide to accept every offering until Jason's entire load was in her belly.

She felt full but wanted Jason's cock in her tight pussy and ass. She spread her legs invitingly.

"Fuck me hard stud. Give me all that big cock deep and fast. Nikki promised me a real man. Treat me like your whore. Yesssssssss! Ohooooooooo! Like that. Ohhhhhhhhhhh! So big. Stretch my pussy you cum loving bastard! Rub my clit! Attack my G spot! There! Soooooo good! Pound me! Fuck me! Harder! Oh, I am going to spurt!" Her ejaculate sprayed on Jason and all over her belly and legs. "Don't stop. Fuck me more! Ahaaaaaaaaa! I'm Cumming! Cum with me stud." Jason and Jade came together holding each other tight. Streams of cum filled her pussy as her hot juice washed over his cock and balls.

The fell beside each other exhausted. Nikki and Sandy cleaned them up and shared their discharge in a deep sloppy kiss. When Jade recovered, she hugged and kissed Nikki for a long time and thanked her for showing her what a real man. I love you both and will to continue my life as a confirmed bisexual. See you soon Sandy, my love. hugging and kkssing her fervently.

In less then a week Sandy said a final goodbye to her cheating husband and invited Jade to move in and become her partner.

When Nikki heard the great news, she thought of Sheri and Laura and now Jade and Sandy. "Maybe I should set up a match making service."

DAWN'S RETURN

The four months following Dawn's assault seemed to drag on forever. The lesbian partners became more caring and passionate. No one said it aloud but all realized the same thing could happen to them. The gay and lesbian bars and clubs across th4 state hired more valets and increased security.

Dawn finally left the hospital on a cool, crisp, sunny Friday afternoon. Her friends from LA followed her progress closely and were overjoyed. Marylyn and Maria drove in and stayed with Cassie and Jackie. Dawn's escort friend Misty and her boy friend David arrived. Michelle and Nicole flew from New York by private jet courtesy of their entertainment manager.

Everyone gathered at Dawn and Gwen's home to celebrate her return. Gwen's car pulled in to the driveway. Gwen helped Dawn exit the car and walked her to the front door. The only sign of her injury was a slight limp. She faced a log rehab on the atrophied muscles of the leg broken during the attack.

Dawn, still a little tired and weak, otherwise looked marvelous. She lost some weight and was runway model thin.

The sight of all her friends overwhelmed her and she bawled continually as she hugged and kissed everyone. She slowly calmed down and relaxed in a comfortable recliner, catching up on the events since her absence. Sandy introduced her new partner Jade.

"So you finally divorced your cheating husband?" Dawn asked

"Yes, and I have never been happier." Sandy professed.

Jade added. "It is an honor to meet you."

"Likewise. You are a beautiful couple." Dawn complimented.

Unseen by Dawn, a stretch limousine pulled up and Matt and Brad escorted a distinguished elderly black couple. Jason opened the door and Dawn's mother and father entered.

"Oh my God! Mom! Dad!" she cried hugging and kissing them lovingly. Oh, it is so great to see you. You look well. I hope you can stay a few days. I have so much to tell your and want to hear all about home."

"Of course we can stay, darling." her mother assured. The family had not seen each other since her graduation from USC.

Before leaving, her friends welcomed Dawn home one at a time and introduced themselves to Dawn's mother and father telling them how much the loved and admired their daughter.

Gwen, Brad and Matt, stowed her parents luggage in the only bedroom with a standard mattress, knowing they probably never slept on a waterbed.

Michelle slept with Matt. Nicole slept with Brad. Dawn slept soundly in Gwen's loving arms. Her long hospital stay ordeal is over but her psychological recovery just begun. She suffered frequent nightmares. She lacked her old spirit. Her famously penetrating eyes which once flashed from kindness to deadly serious now starred blankly. She endured physical and psychological therapy determined to be her old for fall classes.

THE END

Coming soon: Summer time with the kinky.

12