All Comments on 'Long Lost Crush'

by caterwauller

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
REALLY HOT...

makes me want to go to my high school reunion...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I wanted to like it

...but there's nothing admirable in cheating on your marriage this way.

obscuredobscuredover 19 years ago
wonderful description

Your writing once again makes me come. Sexy, romantic, moving and blistering hot! Great story. I love where he strokes her g-spot. You are obviously somebody who enjoys that kind of stimulation, and knows how to express the intense joy through words. I love how they are not in a hurry to move to intercourse. There's more to lovemaking than pumping genitles... what guy wouldn't be thrilled to make someone feel so wonderful? Keep up the great writing. I can't wait for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
got to love it

To have the courage to act upon ones fantasies is great. hope to hear more stories soon.

backwoodsman1952backwoodsman1952over 18 years ago
Sensitive, well written, one of the best

This is one of the best stories I have read on literotica. It is well written and with sensitive attention to detail that I truly enjoy. You aroused me and made me wish I was your lead character. Thank you for sharing a well written tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved your story

Loved your story. It inspied me to look at some of your oyher wriings. Classics

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

really good job, loved it. definitely well written and very satisfying!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Most Of Us Have First Loves That Got Away

To be reunited is a dream come true. If only communication could be better in the beginning, life could have been so much better. Most people marry the second choice and we all go through life wishing it had been different. Great story and great writing. Thanks for the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous