Long Lost Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I carefully played with his balls, feeling their weight, tickling the hairs. Fred reached out one hand to get his balance on the wall behind me. I stroked his hard stick, loving the feel of his nearly dry skin in my fingers and palm. As I stood stroking him, he stood back up straight and used both of his hands to smooth my own jeans and panties down. I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my pants, still feeling his delicious sex parts.

He placed one hand protectively over my mound and kissed me again. We whispered little words of love and lust, pushing our bodies against one another again, each with a hand loving the other. His palm moved slowly against the head of my mound while his fingers tickled along the hairs at the edges of my vulva. I felt a drop of precum on his cock and spread it out over his skin, so hard, and starting to throb. He slipped his middle finger between my wet lips, groaning softly as he did.

"You are so wet. Feels so warm and good."

"Your cock is throbbing in my hand. Shall I taste it?"

"No, my dear, I must take you now. I need to be inside you." He slid a finger into my hot, wet core.

He leaned against me, pinning me to the wall with his body while he continued to work his finger in and out in that timeless motion. Sliding, pumping, carressing, fucking my cunt with his finger. He brought me very close to orgasm, but then, as if sensing that, he slid his fingers out and up my slit to find my clitoris.

My eyes exploded in a million points of light at that touch. My clit was already hard and ready, and his touch sent me immediately over the edge. He strummed me as if he'd been making love to my body for decades, as if he knew it well. Circling my clit, flicking his nail across it, sliding back into my cunt, he played his beautiful symphony of passion on my pussy. He built me up to another orgasm quickly, sending me carreening down from the peak again by plunging two large fingers inside me. Going deep, he found my g-spot, grinning again at my gasp.

"Oh yes, Fred. Oh god, you found it." I panted out. Still pinned to the wall by his body, I could feel his hard cock twitching now, against my bare hip. With two insistent fingers, he pressed on my g-spot over and over again. Wiggling his fingers back and forth inside me, he played upon my spot, urging me to build up again.

"That's it, honey. I found that sweet spot for you, didn't I? Feels good in there, baby. Let go. Just let go and ride it, baby. Ride it." He whispered into my ear. My sensations built, the tension making my legs stiff and yet weak, my body quivering but still, pinned to the wall with his body. My hands were spread out to my sides, flat against the wall as he conducted one crashing orgasm after another. Over and over he sent me, screaming silently in release and yet building the next so quickly I didn't have time to come down. The walls of my cunt throbbed and clenched around him over and over and over again. I could feel the moisture down my thighs.

He then took both fingers and started that "come here" motion, pulling and milking my g-spot and whispering more words of encouragement into my ear. "Come on, Book Girl. Come for me again." He spoke through gritted teeth, passion oozing from his tone. "Do it, baby. Come again." He kissed me just in time to swallow my scream. My whole body shuddered and clenched in a wrenching, powerful orgasm.

"Oh my gawd, girl, you're squirting!" He said in amazement. He took his hand out and grabbed his cock. Taking just a second to run the head of his rod across my labia, he plunged in hard, to the hilt. Pinning me tighter against the wall, he lurched and thrust hard. I came again, clenching around him in passion so great I feared I'd pass out. I lifted my legs as he grabbed my butt again, and encircled his waist. Holding on to his shoulders, I let him set his fast, furious pace, pushing up into me as he pushed me to the wall. Grunting and groaning, he plowed into me hard and furiously. We were both wild by this point, fiercely grabbing one another wherever we could, pawing and gnawing and trying to be silent. Building, building, I could feel his cock growing even larger and harder within me.

"Oh, Fred! Fuck me! Oh yes! Harder!"

"Yes, yes, I am fucking you hard."

With one violent thrust he paused, his entire body clenched in ecstasy as he started to shoot inside of me. Pulse after pulse I could feel his juice spouting up inside me and leaking out around his throbbing cock. I came again and could feel my own squirting juices splurging down my thighs, mingling with his. My brain cried out that it was overloaded, I did nearly black out, panting, sweating, groaning as we both clenched hard one last time. Our throbs started to settle down and I lowered my legs. We clung to each other, catching our breath and smiling, each of us groaning softly with aftershocks.

"Wow" he said softly.

"Yes, wow," I agreed.

He softly carressed my hair out of my face and cupped my cheek. He planted a small, tender kiss on my nose, and then my lips.

"Wow."

We used some of the nearby cloth napkins to clean up a bit, and donned our clothes once again. I smoothed his hair into order and he did mine as well.

"I can't believe we did that, Book Girl."

"Well, Fred. I'm glad we did. I've wondered what that would be like for many years."

"Yes, well, I must confess I wondered back when you were still in high school what you would be like. You were so conservative and careful about boys and men. Almost shy. I wondered if you'd be a wildcat once you'd been let out of your cage."

"Well? What's the verdict?"

"Wildcat doesn't even begin to cover it." He placed his hand on my shoulder and turned me to catch my eyes again. "Please say we can see each other again sometime soon."

"I would like that, Fred. Very much."

We went back out to the party after we exchanged email addresses. I chuckled to myself, thinking how odd it is to run into old crushes, and how very rewarding this trip had been.

12