Long Term Nudity Project 2035

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ten it was then. Miss Glass flexed her wrist which, truth be told, had begun to ache from that last swat. "Okay Frankie, here goes."

Miss Glass once again let the cane fall on Frankie's backside to line it up along the nine fiery red lines spread across both cheeks that were starting to spread into one conglomerated hodge podge. "On three. One... two... three." TAP!

She gently swatted Frankie with barely a touch at all.

"What? What just happened? Is that ten?"

Miss Glass smiled and nodded her head, holding out her hand to shake Frankie's.

The Headmistress spoke up, "It was decided years ago, that any student who took nine full force swats and asked for ten, would get a light swat as the last one. You are the first who has ever asked for a tenth. Congratulations sweetie... you did it!"

Frankie turned to the assembly hall and raised her right arm and punched the air in victory. Holophone cameras all around the hall snapped 3D moving images of Frankie's moment of greatness. They would be uploaded immediately to the holographic web for all to see.

Standing there in just her collar and tie, her rose red nipples, her hairless crotch, her victory sealed, Frankie beamed when, a now fully dressed, Maud presented her with her tail, all nice and clean and dried.

It was such an honour, holding the silver butt plug in her hands, feeling the hairs of the proud looking tail, there was only one thing left to do. Insert it.

Maud placed a chair to one side of Frankie as she raised one leg and placed her foot down on top of it, opening up her butt to accept the tail. Frankie pushed the thin looking tampon shaped missile into her rosebud and felt it automatically expand to fill her anal cavity. The protruding element ran its way up the centre of her bum parting and then soft flowing hairs fanned their way half way up her back before falling backwards to tickle and soothe the ruby red cheeks of her bum.

The transformation was complete and Frankie raised both arms in the air to mark the occasion. Collar, tie and tail. Finally, an L.T.N.P girl, just like her mother and grandmother before her.

"Okay girls, boys too, off to first class. Dismissed."

As the hall began to empty, Zoe Aames walked up to her daughter. "Are you okay?"

"Better than okay Mum. This is the best moment ever."

"You won't be able to sit, you know that right? You'll have to stand for all your classes."

"I can manage it Mum."

"Okay then. Maud will rub some salve in for you, then you can make your way to class. I love you."

"Love you too Mum. Have a nice day."

"I will sweetie. If you need anything, you know where I am."

"You were awesome Frankie. Ten minutes! I had four on the orgasmatron and I never thought I'd be able to stand up straight. You're going to need to go home in a wheelchair!"

Frankie was dreaming of the moment. The pain throbbed throughout her butt for sure, but the thrill just made it feel so good. She was naked. In public. Her life's dream come true. She was wearing the dainty white collar and tie. The tail was up her bum and back there for all to see. And she had a whole 24 hours of nudity to look forward to as well as the orgasmatron. Life didn't get any better than this.

"You okay Frankie?"

Dreamily, she uttered one word, "Awesome."

"Okay, I'm going to rub this in your cheeks now."

"Okay Maud. Thank you."

Maud had squirted the salve onto her palms and rubbed them together and placed them, one each, on Frankie's cheeks. She started to massage them around and Frankie cooed with delight.

"Doesn't that feel good?"

"It feels incredible. You have such a nice touch Maud. You can touch me there anytime."

Maud turned Frankie around to face her. "Really? Because I'd rather touch you right here..." She placed her hand between Frankie's legs.

Frankie's eyes lit up. She couldn't believe Maud was touching her there, on her lips.

"Do you want me to stop?"

Frankie bit her lip and vigorously shook her head, no.

"Emma Drake did this to me after my spanking. She said Kelly Kapowski did it to her and Cassie Brooks had done it to Kelly. It's something of a tradition."

"You mean..."

Maud put her finger inside Frankie. And nodded. "You okay with that?"

"God yes. Please."

Maud smiled and worked both the remaining salve and Frankie's own juices all around her pussy, pushing her fingers inside, brushing her clit with her thumb, rubbing across her pubis, even slapping her there. But mostly she pinched and squeezed Frankie's clit.

Frankie had her eyes shut and her head back. She was so close and breathing hard. "Yes, don't stop. Please. More. Oh. That's the way."

Frankie opened her eyes and saw Maud looking at her with envy. Maud gently stroked her free hand up and down Frankie's stomach and up over her tiny titties, grabbing one of her nipples between thumb and forefinger, then tugging it away from her chest.

"Oh Maud, I'm so close. Kiss me."

Maud licked her lips and inched closer to Frankie's face, then just before they could touch, she dipped her head and caught hold of Frankie's other nipple between her teeth, kissing the areola all around it, sucking on her tit, creating heavenly suction.

"Ohhhhh!" Frankie screamed with delight. "Ahhhhhhh!" she sang. Orgasm. Bliss.

"Miss Aames, you're late."

"Sorry sir," Frankie said with a smile. She was ten minutes late to first class. "I'll try not to let it happen again."

"See that you don't young lady. Now take your seat."

"Yes sir."

Frankie reached her desk and pulled the chair out. As she started to squat, she felt her bottom throb. Inching closer to the cool surface of the chair, she slowly sat. The cool plastic was nice in cooling her sore tushy, but as she relaxed her weight down upon it, she felt the heat and raised her hand.

"Yes Frankie? Oh! Right, yes, um, the cushion."

The teacher stood and went inside the cupboard at the front of the classroom and took out the hassock that was kept in every classroom for kneeling on and reserved for naked girls with very sore bottoms. He brought it to Frankie, who was setting aside her chair, placing it at the back of the class.

"Thank you sir."

"You're welcome Frankie. That does look quite sore," he said, examining her bottom.

She smiled awkwardly and knelt down on the dense cushion and found her body to be directly aligned with the top of the desk. Perfect!

Mr Stokes may have taught the most interesting lesson ever, but Frankie wouldn't have known it. Her mind was elsewhere. She was on cloud nine, living the dream. It wasn't until morning break that Frankie really got a chance to talk to her friends as they ventured outside into the playground to soak up the sun. Frankie was the only person naked in school and even that thought alone was enough to keep her pussy dripping.

As they walked around the yard together, chatting away, Frankie had no shortage of eyes on her, not least because her bottom looked like a red stop light on an otherwise pale skinned body. She felt like a queen. Queen for the day. Nothing could ruin it, it was perfect, the thrill of experiencing things for the first time naked. The breeze on her warm skin, the tickle between her moist thighs as she put one foot in front of the other, the swish of her tail, the fullness of the butt plug it was attached to as her cheeks swayed from side to side. It was all just thoroughly enjoyable. This is what it was to be woman. Proud, confidant, head held high.

She had another lesson after break that she found it hard to concentrate on and then it was lunch time. As with every other day, Frankie and her friends left the school premises and walked the half mile to the chippy down the road. Leaving the security of the school had been such a thrill, walking down the pavement as cars past her and tooted their horns, reaching the shops and calling in the newsagent for a soft drink, then joining the line outside the fish and chip shop, it all made her feel so alive. And what a great time to be alive. How boring it must have been to live in the twentieth century and the first few decades of this one.

As Frankie and her friends stood chatting, a nude woman came out of the chippy carrying her dinner in her hand. She had on a black collar and a pink tie. She had jet black hair and a matching tail. She smiled at Frankie who looked up at her in awe. So confidant and beautiful.

"Hi, I'm Lisa. What's your name?"

"Frankie."

"Is it your first time Frankie?"

Frankie nodded. "Yeah! Isn't it great?"

"It sure is Frankie. And it's better every time. You have 24 amazing hours and then you never know when you'll get the chance again, but you look forward to it so much. Then when you get to do it again, it feels like winning the lottery. This is my twentieth time. And it never gets old."

"Twentieth? Oh wow! My Mum got to do it for a whole year."

"Lucky lady! What I wouldn't give to be naked for a year! Anyway... dinner's getting cold. Have a good day Frankie."

"You too Lisa."

As the woman started to walk away, she noticed the glowing red bum of the 18 year old girl. "Oh my! Look at your poor bottom."

Frankie smiled.

"Don't tell me, your school has an orgasmatron?"

Frankie nodded.

"Oh you lucky, lucky girl. Oh, you don't know how lucky you are. I have a colleague at work who's been on one. Whenever someone asks her the details, she just smiles, starts dribbling and then suffers an involuntary orgasm. It's like it becomes a conditioned response to the memory. She had four minutes on it and said it was all she could take."

"I've got ten. This afternoon."

"TEN! Oh, how I envy you."

Lisa looked down at Frankie's kitty and tenderly gave her lips a stroke. "Oh, these are going to be so swollen and so red later on, you lucky, lucky, lucky, beautiful girl." She held her thumb up. "Will you give me a call and tell me all about it?"

"Sure." She held her thumb up and the two ladies pressed them together to exchange contact details through organic near field communication (O.N.F.C.).

Frankie had another ten minute wait to get served and then stood, while her friends sat on the wall outside, dipping her chips in curry sauce and sipping from her cola bottle.

She had a double free period after lunch and then there was a short afternoon break before final double lesson of the day. Half way through the class, there was a knock on the door.

"Could Frankie Aames please leave and come to the orgasmatron?"

The girls in class began to cheer as Frankie got her books together and left with another girl.

"Good luck Frankie!" said Clara.

"Knock 'em dead, babe!"

"Thanks Clara, thanks Maud."

"TEN! TEN! TEN!" they began chanting.

As she reached the door, Frankie stopped and said, "See you in ten!"

In ten minutes time, the final class of the day would come to a brief intermission. The 100 inch TV screens on the front wall of each class would switch on and show Frankie on the orgasmatron, strapped in and ready to go. It would then be activated and everyone would get to watch her have the most amazing multiple orgasms of her life.

Frankie followed the girl to the main office, where her mother was waiting, with a smile.

"Are you ready for this honey?"

"You bet Mum!"

Zoe Aames rubbed her daughter's arm and led her into the room that contained the orgasmatron.

"Okay sweetie, remove your tie and tail please and put them on that tray."

Frankie lifted her leg and felt around behind and then clenched as tight as she could. That caused the butt plug to shrink back to tampon size and she was able to 'poop' it out. She unclipped her tie and put that down alongside.

Dressed only in her white collar, Frankie stood naked in the centre of the room in front of her mother and her secretary Mrs. Collins.

"Okay, bend over honey."

A moment later, her mother inserted an electrode up her daughter's bum. The electrodes had multiple tricks up their sleeve, they could dissipate micro currents into the body, they could vibrate at a rate of 35,000 cycles per minute and they were able to emit and maintain a small static field around them as well as give out tiny electro-sonic pulses.

As every woman in the land knew well, handheld electro-sonic pulse devices were the preferred method of orgasm for lady parts and ranged in price from £100 for the Sidewinder GTX to £1000 for the Victoria Beckham Deluxe. Orgasmatrons cost a million pounds each and there were fewer than 200 spread throughout the whole country, half of which were owned by the nation's top private schools, of which Frankie's school was one.

"Stand up straight and spread your legs." She next inserted another electrode deep inside her daughter's hairless pussy. A wire, much like a tampon string, dangled from both Frankie's front and rear ends. "How does that feel?"

"Okay, I guess. A little loose."

"Alright, tell me when..."

The Headmistress turned the dial at the end of the device attached to the two wires. Frankie felt the electrode in her bum begin to expand and take her breath away.

"Okay Mum... when!"

Zoe Aames smiled and turned the dial to do the same to the one inside her little girl's vagina.

"When!" Wow, that was filling.

"Just try to relax dear." Her mother, unclipped the two wires and fed them into the control panel on the back of the orgasmatron, then took hold of her daughter's hand and helped her to step up onto the base plate of the device.

"Just lean back sweetie. Spread your legs so your feet are in the foot holds. Raise you arms and place your hands through the shackles and lay your head in the headrest."

Frankie did just as her mother asked. Then the Headmistress and her secretary took one side each of Frankie's body, first securing her feet in the clamps and strapping her thighs to the machine. Securing a strap across her hips, another across her waist and another across her chest, a few inches above her nipples. Two on each arm and her wrists as well. All straps were pulled tight. One final strap secured Frankie's head to the headrest.

She was now secured to the orgasmatron.

"How are you doing up there? Okay?"

Frankie nodded.

"Okay, I'm going to have to put the mouth protector in now, so you won't be able to talk. This will keep you from biting your tongue or swallowing it."

Frankie was beginning to feel a little nervous. Even though she had heard all her friends talk about the orgasmatron as if it was the best lover in the world, most of them had gone bat shit crazy after just a few minutes in it. Frankie was going to be in it for ten.

Her mother attached a monitor to the skin over Frankie's heart. Then Mrs. Collins clipped one electrode to Frankie's right nipple, while her mother clipped one to her left. Then Mrs. Collins took a wide paint brush and painted conductive gel all over Frankie's chest, stomach and abdomen and a little on her inner thighs which were already saturated.

"Okay, are you ready?"

Frankie flickered her eyelids a few times as she was simply unable to speak or move any other part of her body, except to wiggle her fingers and toes.

The machine started to hum as it began it's warm up cycle. The skeletal arms that secured the straps and which had been rigid, now relaxed, allowing Frankie to move all her limbs once more. The orgasmatron supported her full body such as to make her feel weightless, like being in space. She was suspended about four feet off the ground by a big metal arm attached to the back of the device.

Mrs. Collins went to the holographic video recorder and switched it on. The Headmistress briefly appeared on every TV screen in the school to introduce the show, "Ladies, gentlemen... I present my daughter, Francesca Aames. As you all know, she is to endure ten minutes in the orgasmatron. So without further ado..."

Frankie heard the whole school erupt in cheers. Even though all the classrooms were upstairs and she was downstairs, she could clearly make out the whooping and clapping and even the stamping on the floors that went along with it. She knew that she was now projected onto every 3D TV set in the school, so she faced the camera... and winked.

There was a green digital clock on the wall opposite Frankie that read 0:00. Then Frankie felt a vibration in her vagina and the clock started ticking... 0:01, 0:02, 0:03...

The vibration began slow and steady, then another vibration made its presence felt deep inside her bottom. Then her nipples began to tickle and a warmth washed over her whole torso and between her thighs where Mrs. Collins had painted the conductive gel.

Frankie's whole body shuddered and for a moment she thought she might fall, but the orgasmatron supported her in every way and made her feel safe. Her nostrils flared as she tried to steady her breathing, goosebumps appearing over her whole body, her chest and arms, even her backside. She could feel all the individual vibrations in her body coming together, becoming one.

She looked at the clock. 0:32.

Suddenly she twitched between her legs and lurched forward. The orgasmatron allowed her to sway about freely, reacting to her movements, exaggerating them before returning her to upright.

The electrode inside her vagina had filled her up when it first expanded, but now she could feel it working itself loose inside, vibrating at such a rate as it slathered around her rapidly expanding vaginal canal.

The one up her bum seemed to be growing and she could feel its effect through the wall of her vagina, almost as if the two were vibrating in tandem, coming together, magnetically joined, she could feel the combined effect of the two, increasing her pleasure exponentially.

The involuntary twitches were coming more often. Her lower torso had stiffened as she held herself rigid to enjoy the pleasure of the device. It was then that she was able to focus on the top half of her body. Her breasts were positively singing, her small titties, shaking so fast, she wondered if her milk would turn to butter. But then she realised she didn't have any milk.

She tried to smile around the mouthpiece, her breathing now ragged, her face flushed a crimson red, the air seemed thicker and harder to breathe in. Her arms tingled from her shoulders to her finger tips, and as she looked at the clock change from 0:59 to 1:00, she honestly began to wonder how much more of this she'd be able to take.

She wasn't experiencing orgasms as she had done up 'til now - as single events at the end of quarter of an hour's worth of 'in the mood' hand stimulation. What she had experienced already, in just one minute was continuous pleasure, more than she could create for herself in a month of hand jobs. This was a completely new experience.

She could only imagine the expression on her face, she had watched all of her friends closely when it had been their turn in the machine and all of them looked totally out of it by the one minute mark. She fully expected to be no different in that regard and wondered what her friends thought of the way she looked.

Her nipples felt huge. They felt five inches long, though she knew that was impossible, that was just how they felt. Her pussy felt like it had grown wings between her legs and they were flapping like a bird's as it soared through the skies. Her bum felt like it was being pounded by a truck full of lightening, latching onto her vagina which felt like it was birthing a hippopotamus in the throws of a wild orgasm of its own.

She could hardly keep her eyes open, but as she shut her eyes from this world and faded into the light inside her mind, she was vaguely aware of some green number, somewhere, hovering in mid air. 1:36.

Again she bucked like a bronco, her arms flailing wildly as her pussy slathered hot, sticky, volcanic lava all down her inner thighs, the pressure she felt on her pudendum, pressing through her whole body and out the other side, like a thousand lesbians licking her clit all at once. The thought made her spasm wildly and if it weren't for the secure grip of the orgasmatron she would have been nothing more than a puddle of bodily juices streaming all over the floor by now.