Long Term Nudity Project 2035

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so much harder to breath through her nostrils, her mouth effectively sealed shut by the device stopping her from biting off her own tongue. She could feel her lungs burning, she needed to get off, she couldn't take any more, she couldn't fight it any longer, she couldn't, no, it was too much, much too much, she had to get off.

And then she flopped forwards once again, her pussy and anus in the combined throws of heaven exploding, stars formed before her eyes, like galaxies, and she imagined herself flying, flying through space, feathery wings of white growing from her back where she was attached to the orgasmatron. And suddenly, she was attached no longer. She was held afloat solely by her wings now, her angel's wings, as she floated up higher and higher, like Icarus and Daedalus, getting closer to the sun.

Her breasts were made of butter now, hot, melting butter, her nipples like humming lightsabers used to churn her breasts into buttery oblivion. Her toes had curled back on themselves and were twisted around like talons. But that was okay, because she was a bird now, an eagle - and eagles had talons. She soared beyond the sun out into deep space, her anus was alive now, full of every woman in the human race licking her anal cavity from the inside, the pleasure just so overwhelmingly intense.

But at least she could breath now. That was the secret, stop fighting it, relax. Perhaps she didn't need to breath because there was no air in space, her air came from all those beautiful naked women kissing her mouth, feeding her oxygen as she drifted on a heavenly chariot to nirvana and beyond.

And then she saw other creatures like herself, beautiful and naked, with ten foot wings growing from each shoulder, they flew alongside her, one attaching to her left nipple to suckle, another to her right, two more between her legs, one licking her pussy, one her anus, their tongues slathering her nipples, the ones between her legs had multiple tongues and they were so long they easily penetrated her. The one at her front sucked on her clit as what felt like five hundred tongues shot forth inside her, licking every inch of her thrumming vagina, juicing it, working their way up through her pelvis into her stomach, climbing the stairway to heaven into her chest to lick her nipples from the inside, such pleasure, the tongues at her anus worked inside and then down, down inside her thighs, into the soles of her feet.

No part of her body was her own to control any longer, she had lost count of her orgasms, they couldn't be numbered or individually defined anymore, her body was just one with the universe. And the universe was called orgasm.

Slowly, Frankie started to become aware of her surroundings again, her nipples were hyper sensitive to the point she felt like fainting, the combined anal and vaginal pounding had surely torn her in two, she would have to be stitched back together, some kind of hybrid.

Opening her eyes, she could lazily make out figures. And a clock. A clock with green numbers. 9:58, 9:59, 10:00.

She felt the moment the power switched off, the instruments inside her and upon her sweet nubile body coming to a halt all at once. If only she could stop so fast.

More aware now, she could feel her vaginal lips flapping at such an intense rate, they must have looked like James Bond's face when he spun round and round in that G force simulator. Her bottom felt like a million wriggling centipedes were making their way from her body. Her breasts felt like real breasts and not just the tiny A cups she had been used to seeing in the mirror, barely a handful to grab between her fingers. They felt like they contained a gallon each of butter and were giant F cups dropping down to her waist.

And what was that noise? It was like a rock concert. As she tried to re-orient herself, she realised it was cheering from all the upstairs classrooms. And she realised where she was again, back in school, returned from a hundred year journey into space, where she met beautiful angels who had serviced her to the pinnacle of ecstasy.

"Sweetie? Sweetie? Sweetie?"

Frankie looked down as her arms were raised and her feet separated as the orgasmatron firmed up it's hold on her. Her mother removed the mouth protector and found that her daughter had practically chomped her way through it. It was almost in two pieces.

"Mum? Is that you?"

"It's me Frankie."

"Oh God, I missed you so much, it's so good to be home."

"Home? You're in school sweetie."

"In school? Well... how long was I away?"

"Away? Frankie, it's been ten minutes."

Frankie looked up and stared right into the camera, a bewildered expression on her face, her hair was standing on end and she thought she could both smell and see smoke.

The school once again erupted, having witnessed for the first time what ten minutes on the orgasmatron could do. Clearly, it had blown Frankie's mind. She didn't have a clue where or when she was.

The Headmistress stood in front of the camera and spoke to her riveted audience. "That's all for today folks. Tune in same time tomorrow to witness another lucky lady take a ride on the orgasmatron."

As Mrs. Collins and her mother took their time unstrapping Frankie and removing all the aparatus from her body, the whole school continued to cheer, clap their hands and stomp their feet. When her mother felt for the wire in between her daughter's legs and pulled the electrode from her body, a gush of fluid rushed out and down Frankie's thighs, covering her mother's hands in her juices and Frankie experienced another orgasm.

"Sorry Mum."

"No problem sweetie. Did you enjoy?"

"Mum... there are no words. YES!"

Zoe Aames helped her naked daughter to step down from the base plate of the orgasmatron and, after removing the anal electrode, sat her down on a heavily padded chair. Mrs. Collins wiped away the remaining conductive gel from her torso and between her legs and smiled enviously at the school girl.

"Can you stand?"

"I don't know." She was helped to her feet and seemed to be okay. She couldn't close her legs together though, she was bow legged now. Every time she tried to squeeze her thighs together another orgasm sizzled through her, electrifying every part of her that had been subjected to the electrodes.

She looked down at her breasts and saw that her nipples were an inch and a half long, fiery red. She took hold of them in her hands and shivered as another orgasm rattled over her. Squeezing her breasts, she felt her nipples open, as if releasing internal pressure. She saw something white on her fingers, then when she squeezed her breasts up into her nipples, two fine streams of milk squirted out of her left nipple and three streams from her right, spraying in all directions at once.

"You're lactating honey, that sometimes happens. Amazing isn't it?"

"You're telling me Mum. That's milk? My milk?"

"It sure is sweetie. Would you like to try it? I have a glass over here."

Zoe Aames held the glass over her daughter's right nipple as she gave her breast another squeeze, then over her left as she eked out a bit more. There wasn't much in the glass, only a dribble, but Frankie wasted no time in swigging it back, the curiosity too great.

"Wow... that's... like totally gross! Yuk! What do babies see in that?"

The Headmistress and her secretary smiled, both having known the pleasures of birthing and breastfeeding daughters of their own.

The two older ladies made sure Frankie could walk and helped her replace her tail and clipped her blue tie back onto her collar, then sent her back to class.

Climbing the stairs, step by step was so much harder than flying up, she thought. Did she really believe she had wings just a few minutes ago? How embarrassing! She must have been out of her mind.

When she knocked on her classroom door and her teacher yelled 'enter', she stepped back inside to whoops and cheers and a standing ovation too.

"Come along class, settle down, school will soon be over. Let Frankie take her place so she can get her homework assignment. There'll be plenty of time for you to catch up in just a few minutes."

Frankie knelt on the hassock, next to Clara, folded her arms on the desk and rested her head on her arms, her tail twitching in her anus behind.

"You were awesome," she whispered. "Legendary."

Frankie was exhausted, she could have fallen asleep right there. In fact, she may well have done just that, because the next thing she knew, the end of day bell was ringing. The teacher left the room, but most of her classmates stayed and gathered around Frankie to ask her what it felt like to go ten minutes in the orgasmatron.

The first question she encountered was, "How many orgasms did you have?"

"I don't know, somewhere between one and a billion. No wait, what's bigger than a billion? A squillion. Yeah, somewhere between one and a squillion."

Her classmates laughed and soon they were helping Frankie down the stairs and out through the school gates. She had to walk home nude, but luckily Clara lived in the same street so would be with her the whole way.

"God Frankie!" said Clara after about ten minutes walking. "Can't you put your legs together yet? You're walking like a drunk who's pissed himself!"

Frankie must have past fifty people on the street walking towards her and a couple hundred cars, a couple hundred of which had tooted her. She could barely feel any discomfort at all, none from her bare feet walking on the stone pavement and none from the nine hard lashes she had taken across her bottom that morning. The only feeling her brain was wired to respond to now, seemed to be pleasure, because the walk home had given her at least five orgasms, all of which were better than any she had known prior to today. She even thought for a moment if there was a possibility her nerve endings had rewired themselves from the intense outing on the orgasmatron, that she would keep experiencing them, that she was somehow broken now and wired to orgasm from every little stimulus. How awesome would that be?

A car horn blew from behind and Frankie and Clara turned to see Frankie's mother waving out of her window as she passed them both. She had a broad smile on her face and drove off ahead of them.

It was another fifteen minutes before the girls made it back to their street, having encountered another hundred people who all smiled when they saw the naked girl dressed only in collar and tie with a tail sticking out of her bottom. Clara walked Frankie to her front door and let her in, saying her goodbyes to her friend and her mother.

Frankie walked into the kitchen, opened the freezer door and turned to push her backside into the cool air. Her mother had some sandwiches and a glass of milk waiting for her.

"Uh Mum? Do you have anything else to drink? I think I've gone off milk for a while."

Her mother chuckled and reached into the fridge for a bottle of mineral water.

"Thanks Mum."

"You're welcome sweetie."

Just then, the front door opened and Frankie's other mother arrived home.

"Is she home?" asked Alexandra.

"See for yourself," replied Zoe.

Alexandra saw her daughter stood there totally nude, in her collar and tie, with her tail and she was so proud. "There's my little girl. I'm so happy for you. Did you enjoy the orgasmatron?"

"You bet. I can't wait to ride it again. Hey! Wait! You knew?"

Zoe and Alex Aames both blushed. "Didn't Mum tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"She stuffed the hat!"

"What?"

"Every name in the hat this morning was yours! We spent five minutes last night writing your name on 97 pieces of paper!"

"Mum! You never did!"

Frankie's birth mother nodded. "We sure did sweetie. Happy Birthday!"