Longshoreman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THWAK-THWAK-THWAK-THWAK, his cock made wet slurping noises deep in her throat, Paul was very close to the edge even while he was in control.

"Damn" Stuffy thought, "this bitch is tight, I mean crazy virgin tight." Stuffy could tell this girl wasn't a virgin for the way she was taking on him and his friends. Every woman reacted the same way to him, especially if they hadn't seen his thick cock before hand. At first they go rigid and freeze up, so Stuffy takes it easy on them, only sliding a little in, getting them used to him. After a few minutes they are just like this one, pulling him closer for more.

Stuffy was really enjoying Nicole though, she was tighter than any previous fuck and had a great wiggle to her when he hit bottom, which he tried to do on every thrust. He started picking up his pace on his fucking, sliding all the way out and slamming back in, over and over he went, he could feel her pussy leaking all over him. He spread her legs a little and just rubbed her clit as he was sliding back in. Each and every time he found her button and just grazed it with his thumb as he stuffed her more and more. He could tell she was so close to cumming, she was theirs and would stay that way for as long as they wanted.

Nicole was in a state of pure fuck ecstasy, she was being pounded by a super fat cock that was making her pussy tingle with fire. Her tits were being mauled and squeezed, her nipples were aching to be sucked, and her face, her pretty face was being used by a delicious stud for his pleasure and she was enjoying every fucking dirty whore moment of it. "Come on you fucker, slam that cock down my throat, more, I need MORE cock, deeper" she wanted to cry out loud.

She wasn't about to get Paul off though, that fuck had tormented her with his tongue and now her poor pussy was being pounded by that beer can of a cock. So she eased back on her tongue, not sucking so hard on his shaft as she teased him as best she could while being controlled by this powerful gang of men.

It was time to shift and Paul being the outspoken leader knew just how to position Nicole to get maximum use out of her fuckable body. Pulling his cock out of her mouth, he looked down and watched her strain her neck to try and suck him back in. "Damn this girl is horny" he thought.

"Ok let's get her on her knees for some serious fucking" Paul commanded.

Stuffy reluctantly withdrew from his favorite spot.

"Noooooo" moaned Nicole, "please someone fuck me," she begged. "Stuffy, come back sexy" Nicole's pussy felt empty and she needed it filled right now!

"Bitch we are gonna fuck all of your body" pointing at each one of them "you get it girl, all of you is gonna be used." Yelled Paul!

Nicole knew what they meant and was so fucking ready for it, "please, please just slide that big fat cock right back into me" she said pointing down at Stuffy's groin.

"Stuff, sit on the seat right in the middle" Paul said. Stuffy quickly slid into place and with his fat cock proudly sticking up into the air he was all smiles. Nicole without even being told instantly jumped on his pole and slid slowly down moaning the entire way, a look of shear bliss on her face as she mounted him cowgirl style.

The bench seat was quickly tilted back and Charlie slid around to Nicole's head. Paul was right where he wanted to be, with her pretty white ass facing him. He slid his hands up her thighs and used his thumbs to slide her pussy wetness all over her pink little starfish. Fuuuuuuuuuck, she was so sexy and Paul was absolutely ready to gang bang this whore.

Nicole was in heaven, the cock in her pussy was over riding everything else in her body, when Charlie slid in front of her she quickly gobbled down his dick, her throat already used to the slightly longer cock of Paul.

Paul gripped his cock trapping the blood in it and making it swell nicely, then aiming it at that tight puckered pink asshole he leaned forward. He placed his engorged dick at the entrance to her ass and pushed in waiting for her to yelp.

Nicole was in full fuck mode now, she felt Paul spread her ass and felt the head of his cock, but she didn't care. She just loved riding this big fat cock, it stretched her so wide and she felt so fucking deliciously full. She wanted to turn around and yell at Paul "Come on you big stud, fuck me, fuck that ass, slam me as hard as you can!" But with Charlie using her face, she just couldn't do it, besides her momma always told her it was rude to talk with your mouth full.

Stuffy was close now and he blamed it all on her, he usually had great stamina and could almost always outlast the woman, but not today. This bitch was tight as fuck, she felt like a vise gripping his cock and he was having a tough time holding it together. Of course having those DD's in his face just didn't help matters any, he was amazed how full they made his hands feel and he couldn't help but suck on them as they swayed in front of his face, "Ok think about the jersey numbers on your team, anything to not pop to soon" he thought to himself.

Paul loved the ass, and he was really in heaven now. After he got past her tight anal ring he knew he could pound away, he reached across her back and grabbed a handful of hair "Come on bitch suck that cock" he yelled as he pushed her head forward deeper on Charlie's cock. Paul put one foot up on the van seat and really started to pound away, every inch he could he was driving into this little bitch and she was slamming back for more.

Nicole felt Charlie's cock grow rigid and very stiff she knew he was about to cum in her mouth, she reached up and squeezed his balls.

Charlie was trying so hard, but everything felt so damn good and he did not want to stop, but she was just to damn good and the sight of her sandwiched between all this black skin was too much for him. Suddenly Paul shoved her head even further down on his cock and then suddenly he felt her milk his sack. Charlie reached down and grabbed her head and with a loud grunt came right down her throat. She sucked and sucked and kept on swallowing his load, even sliding further down his cock as if she was trying to get more cum out of him.

Stuffy heard his friend make a loud grunting noise and looked up and saw Nicole's throat swallowing, he grabbed her neck and said "That's it bitch swallow all that cum, suck his balls dry. Come on be a good whore, be my dirty girl" while he gave an extra pinch to her nipples. Stuffy then started to really pick up the pace, his cock slamming hard into her tight pussy, the sound of flesh on flesh echoing through the van.

SLAM-SLAM-SLAM-SLAM, in rapid fire strokes Stuffy kept pounding her.

Nicole wanted more, wanted it harder and faster, she kept jamming her pussy onto that cock, trying to meet his every slam and create a wave of pleasure that was rippling through her body, making her mind cloudy with lust. She felt Charlie pull his softening cock from her mouth and stagger backwards.

SLAM-SLAM-SLAM-SLAM-SLAM, Paul heard the sound and picked up his own pace, they were in rhythm now and Nicole was being lifted into the air by the sheer power of the fuck, over and over they crashed into her.

Nicole need to cum, she needed just the slightest touch on her clit and she would blast off. "God damn this is incredible."

Nicole arched her back, her long dark hair flowing across her pale skin. Paul reached up and grabbed a handful of hair and pulled back on it and in one powerful rush, in mid thrust he jammed his cock as deep as he could into her tight little ass and came in one explosive breath, dumping his load into this beautifully trashy white bitch.

Nicole didn't want it to end but she felt Paul tense up and then suddenly felt him plunge deep into her ass no doubt dumping his hot seed into her body. She felt Paul quickly pull out and sit down on the bare carpeted floor in his loud commanding voice he said "Jesus woman you are one great fuck."

Now Nicole could really focus on the only two things that mattered to her, getting off and riding this fat cock till the end. She sat up straight and started working on the first part of her fun.

Stuffy now had her all to himself, and when she shifted positions and sat up straight he was really going to pound the shit out of her. He grabbed her hips and pulled her hard and fast straight down on him just as he powerfully thrust upwards.

"Oh My God," Nicole's eyes shot wide open, before was unbelievable but now she was being literally impaled on him, she could feel him in her stomach he was so thick.

SLAM-SLAM-SLAM-SLAM-SLAM-SLAM

Over and over like a piston he went at her, now that she had those damn DD's out of his face he could delay his orgasm for a little bit. Pulling down on her hips even harder he was really going at this bitch now, he saw her hands snaking down her stomach.

Nicole had to cum, she was about to black out and she felt and needed this orgasm more than any others in her life. She slid her hand down going directly for her clit, her fingers making direct contact and started rubbing it furiously.

Stuffy was slamming into her for all he was worth now, as quickly as his hips collapsed back into the van seat he was driving them up again into that tight ass pussy. SLAM-SLAM-SLAM-SLAM-SLAM, he could feel his balls tightening up. He saw her fingers playing with her pussy, so he reached up and grabbed her tits, squeezing her nipples just right.

Nicole cried out and her back went rigid as a series of intense waves crashed over her, that cock was tearing her up and she just loved having her nipples played with. She came and came all over him as he continued to pound away. She flung her head back and let him fuck her into total oblivion as her orgasm washed her away. Coming to her senses she had one more trick up her sleeve to get this amazing fuck stick to cum. She reached behind her and with her little hand started to cup and squeeze his balls, while her hips worked his fat cock over and over. "God damn you are giving me the best fuck of my young life! Come on big boy pound me. Your cock is amazing, come on you fuck, harder, fuck me HARDER!!"

Stuffy was done the instant she arched her back causing her perfect tits to jut out sexily while she was also squeezing his balls and now it felt like her pussy was giving him head it was so tight. With a tremendous lurch he grabbed her hips one final time and plunged upward as deeply as he could screaming out "AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!" He held onto her as he pumped what seemed like the biggest load of his entire life into her sweet tight pussy. She collapsed onto his chest and with deep ragged breaths started to regain some of her composure; she smiled and couldn't stop smiling.

Nicole was totally in dream land, her pussy was sore but in the best possible way, and her mind was already churning now about who else she could get to "ask" her if they were real or not.

12