Longwood First Hunt Day 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

"Tell Elizabeth she can return with us or not Dan, you are the chief remember." Dan nods at Elizabeth she smiles, I shut my eyes and lean closer into Dan smelling him.

"Janet don't fall asleep you asked about our father I find a little curious in me about your father." Martin says making me open my eyes and stare at him not understanding then it comes to me what he meant.

"In the tribes we have three men of power, the chief, the medicine man and the father, I do not know the proper term for him in round eye. Chief has final say in everything to do with tribe medicine man advises chief, father advises chief and calls for the sermons. Our sermons are different, the warriors dance around big flame with songs the women sit around warriors with song, different song same meaning. Depending on sermon called for there are warrior drums and women drums." I put my head back against Dan hoping he will take me to bed soon.

"I reckon I've put Janet's roll off long enough, if you would excuse us." Dan says moving to stand up I wrap my arms around him and smile.

Somehow Dan manages to get around Martin with me in his arms. I'm put on the floor at the bed to get undressed. Dan helps me get my belt off then pulls my shirt off. I go to get my pants down until Dan puts his mouth to me and suckles. I moan and put my hands on his shoulders. I've been ignoring the ache in me to let Balik feed for to long. He stays down there suckling on me for a good while I just keep moaning I feel better the longer he is there.

When Dan comes up to kiss me I am moving against him eager for my roll. Dan helps me get my pants off then we move to getting his clothes off. I stay on my knees and pull him to me to give him a little bleeding time relief, I'm not sure I'm ready for rolls yet. I moan feeling him on my tongue as I move back and forth on him, Dan sighs and puts his hands to my head to help. I keep moving on him enjoying the taste and feel until I know he is getting near to his stars.

Getting on the bed Dan follows with a smile, I smile back as he gets on top of me. I welcome him with a moan, I feel good to share his bed this time. Dan smiles at me and goes slow I just hold to him enjoying my husband. I can hear the moans as everyone else gets to their rolls, wondering if Elizabeth is getting a roll I put my face into Dan's shoulder and see my stars.

Falling back on the pillow I look up at Dan and smile at him as he moves atop me. He falls on me pulling me tight to him as we move together, I do not move far to afraid it will hurt. Dan pulls back with a questioning look I nod at him then pull him back to me for a kiss. With our lips pressed together Dan sees his stars, I moan as his warmth fills me. He just stays there kissing and holding me, I don't want him to get off me.

Dan does ignoring my pleas that he stay put. I'm moved around a little then he lies behind me and pulls me back to him. I sigh and settle into him smiling when his hand moves around me to rest atop my breasts. Still not feeling safe I pull out one of my Colts and put it under the pillow with my hand there. Now feeling safe I shut my eyes and drift away, Dan doing the same behind me.

emap
emap
237 Followers