Longwood Sixth Hunt Day 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The transcontinental train is a joint venture of two companies. They both footed the cost of building the line and both pay the salary of the workers on the train. Both companies are more or less the only train company on the coast, in between there are other companies that are being bought out by one of those two now and then."

"Mean those mergers in the paper?"

"Yes, they are slowly working across the country. Eventually both companies will run every train line in this company and Canada."

"Rather have better than lantern on street light." Dan look over at me and snort as we go in town.

"Janet you do realize that we have more light on our streets than the big cities." There no butcher here so we just go store and hope have cheese and meat to buy.

"Still no like when sun above."

Dan snort then we go inside and is good store, have thing all over . This store even have second floor so is bigger area look over. Second floor where folk run store sleep at, know this on account the wife is climb down from there with fella right behind. Seem is lunch time so we is rude but will buy so they no mind.

Dan is head for fella talk on so just go look over store and find nice thing. Squeak and jump up and down wave hand until Dan come over to look at with.

"You never wanted one of these before." Roll eye and swat Dan.

"Remember, comment on plenty afore Kansas City how cookie on cow drive had metal stick over fire. You keep no buy so stop comment on, no matter but is nice have." The gal is giggle over our speak on thing then grab up one of the metal racks and head for the fella.

Dan swat on head then follow her so follow Dan. When reach fella behind counter he is wrap steak up in paper. Is do proper like Bartholomew do so am think this fella is butcher so no need have shop for.

"Thank you for buying one of those, the company sent us plenty when ordered and only sold two so far, been nigh on a year since we got them."

"Sturdy bit of metal, reckon have to put on the fire for her." Sigh then reach over and pinch Dan on the backside hard as can, make jump so is giggle.

"Oh heavens, never expected to see her in this town." Look up at him then at Dan.

"We are staying in Longwood, two towns north. We are going over in to Mississippi and clear across to Georgia. Reckon when we finish we will head north and take the transcontinental."

"Well at least we don't need you." Dan snort.

"According to the letter they sent they are reworking the duties of marshal so they rove the land instead of staying in the big law town waiting for bounties. They asked us to do it first because we are known and trusted. Reckon is closer to Janet will just shoot most of the scoundrels."

"Dan you said they hope we find James and Younger." Dan nod then shrug.

"Their last known location is in Mississippi, they can be most anywhere now though."

No seem any other word to say on matter so we get all wish to buy, even big thing of cheese. No think able finish in week but have big hunk of cheese. No bread though get new thing, called camp oven and can make bread in so get that and bread pan. Reckon on make better lunch bag than tortilla wrap morning vittle.

Reckon on no make all morning so is good buy. Also get big jar of butter so no have dry sandwich. Dan no like dry so always make his with butter, sometimes make with mustard. Admit that butter sandwich is good taste so tend to have with, when not have ice cream. Is good lunch vittles during summer, rather warm then and ice cream is cold.

Then we are leaving town so speed up, is little after noon and best get far as can. Pinto no seem happy when do pull over but keep go until is almost dark. Explain to and give licorice as rub down, then get nuzzled by white horse so give licorice. Laugh when notice Dan was hold out red licorice, horse no like red.

Little hard get fire go, is dark so tough find stick to burn but do manage. Is nice once get fire go, sit down and have stew done up and sit on new metal rack right quick. Know cook fast on rack so get going on make camp biscuit. Dan help mind on stew, seem like no time set the coney quarter in stew and let heat up so all hot.

All done up so ponder on for bit then load up plate with thick stew, coney quarter, and biscuit. Even have butter to add to biscuit so is bit like at house still on vittles. No talk for a spell on account did good with vittles, got a bit of milk so made chowder stew with tater and pea. Coney is good flavor to add in with this so all is right in land with vittles that made.

"Janet this is really good, almost think we should get you work as a cook in an eatery." Snort and shake head.

"No Dan, am deputy with husband sheriff. Do go cook with Isaac some, seem that is better when do, at least what Sally say. Reckon on Sally just want be nice to." Dan snort and shake head.

"Reckon is just what she saying, you are good at cooking. Also good at roll, no forget that."

"You forgot best tracker known to round eye and shooter." Dan roll eye so pinch then go back to powerful good vittles.

When finish vittles clean plate and make sure pot get cover with rock atop to keep out critters. Then no go for bedroll, Dan make stay at fire while go set up bedroll, also closer to fire like is winter. Would complain but am feeling the chill more than should. Not enough to drag out coat so far but am feel and no normal.

Finally though bedroll all ready so head over to and get out of cloth. Dan is follow suit then we are under and am snuggle up to handsome wonderful husband. Move up and give kiss then settle right back down, do want roll but no want start. Clear sign no longer broken so am smile at until Dan pull to look at.

"Are you not wanting a roll?"

"Am wanting roll but no wish start. Reckon mean no longer broken, still whore, is good income." Dan just look at for a short spell.

"This is new, you are always all over me on a hunt." Sigh and snuggle up with handsome wonderful husband.

"Still have desire of gal you know, seem most gal no want start roll just let happen and enjoy." Dan snort.

"You have always been the opposite." Sigh and stop snuggle to look at sky with Dan.

"Was broken, been say that plenty. You get history that had and no be broken. Seem no longer broken on account wish roll with handsome husband but no wish start. Mean if handsome husband want to enjoy wife he can roll right on over."

"Supposing I liked to let you decide when we would roll." Look over at Dan to see smile so poke him.

"No nice tease wife Dan." Dan is laugh now and pull over to him to snuggle.

"Honest, we been go bed do roll then sleep all time of late. Since you are going to let me decide on it we will in the morning, just to be different." Look up at Dan then grin and crawl atop to lay like am the man just no inside.

"Then shall sleep atop and wake with equipment churn."

"We haven't done that for a while." Sigh and pinch Dan nose.

"Do try, you is all about leave alone no touch when do." Dan sigh and put arm around so am held and feel right.

Wake still atop Dan and am enjoy lay here so just stay for a short spell. Look around as well to see sun is soon come so reckon may as well get to the wake Dan with roll. Course Dan no ready so slide down a bit and rub along him. Dan stir little and say something that no understand but is rise to ready.

Move about a bit more afore adjust to have ready husband pressing into equipment. Then am sliding down on Dan equipment and feeling good. Just stay there for a bit enjoy feel of what put second child within. Then am move, just a little to start so am quite eager for husband then sit up more and move harder, also seem when wake Dan.

Hands come up to handle breast so roll got better. Now am happily bounce atop husband and he is watch with smile. The stars fall right on and am wailing as bounce still. No need Dan help but Dan help anyway, he is move under. Roll got better and all is right in land, handsome husband is churning equipment up something fierce now.

Those wonderful hands are doing nice thing to breast then find stars come closer. Want stars so move harder atop Dan. Dan seem like this since is smile big now. Then stars fall on so am moan enjoyment and Dan groan so is receiving warmth during stars. Seem stars like this on account got bigger stars and lose all gumption to move, not that matter am getting warmth of husband within.

Fall atop Dan as he keep move to get all he has give out where belong. Arms come around so we just lay there for a bit then Dan is move about so snuggle instead of lay atop full of. Is good place to be after roll of fast but no complain, was good fast.

"Dan was excited?" Dan snort then pull up give kiss, first of day and after roll, no do like often.

"There was enough light I could look at you riding atop. I don't get to see that enough." Sigh and snuggle closer to wonderful handsome husband.

"Dan think should give roll. No often you say am beautiful like that." Dan is chuckle now, giggle little since he has been say fair often that am.

"Get the fire going, I am hungry and mean wife no make vittles."

Roll eye then swat Dan and get up. Am giggle plenty while get fire going, all out today so am place wood and get burning fresh. Then Dan is at fire getting coffee ready until swat hand away. No stand Dan coffee so do coffee and add little sugar. Perhaps if get used to sweet in coffee can like Dan coffee.

Course coffee ready afore the tortilla and wrap so Dan is get cup. Also add two spoon of sugar to coffee, big spoon so is big sweet coffee. No idea how stand when no real like of coffee with spoon in whole pot. Finally have all ready and do tortilla wrap with cheese. Happy with stew, thicken while heat with shred of coney meat so go in wrap easy.

"When are you going to do the bread?" Have stop eat vittles to answer so mean husband.

"Tonight, we reach Mississippi tomorrow and town right there. Reckon can stay in hotel for night and move on."

"Never been to this town so there may not be a hotel, but we will get dinner there at least."

"There is a hotel, is on Mississippi, there are boat go up and down big river, always hotel."

"Oh yes that is right, forgot about steamboats." Giggle little and lean against Dan.

"Perhaps should sheriff on one, they are gambling hall." Dan shake head so giggle more.

"No, we will cross on the bridge and leave the boats to others."

Am laugh now so get poke and go back to vittles, still laugh. Finish up vittles and tortilla wrap remainder of vittles then get work on clean everything. Dan no help on account is go about look for more wood. Reckon is good idea, though seem not as well on account plenty of bushes to get fire wood from.

Still no take long get all clean then on horse so join horse and get go. No long after get go reach next town so just ride on through. Just keep on ride, start see tree even so point out to Dan who shoot some eye dagger. Giggle for a while on this, is funny. Hand out wrap for lunch, Dan end up take two, have three so reckon they no big enough.

Course still have a couple from yesterday so no big deal. Am eating one when reach another town, will stop for night in another hour or two would reckon. Just ride on through again though see some black folk in this town, little surprise. No that they about, am surprise that here. There good number in Kansas City, been there afore the war.

Know they in other big city as well, just seem they no found in town west. Reckon is silly mind on but what figure. No see black folk on our hunt, partly on account we just no get bounty on one. Reckon that black folk when no made slave or get freed either stay in south or go big city and no go west.

Then realize there was no black folk door and the blacks were on walkway with the white folk. Seem wrong on that since Dan was saying they are make them buy separate. Reckon on best ask about this afore we get to another town.

"Dan this no south state?" Dan snort and come closer to swat.

"This was a slave state and fought in the war for the confederates. It also was made a slave state on account Washington try to avoid war by making equal number of slave state and free state. The thing was, there were not really that many slaves here. Some plantations were set up since they can grow cotton here but for the most part this all farm land. The white folk never really had a better than the black mentality."

"So no south state." Dan sigh then ponder on a bit and chuckle.

"Reckon that is the right of it. Soon as we cross the Mississippi however we have a south state."

"Dan am lost on one thing. Why no see black folk on hunt?" Dan look over at me and chuckle.

"Well mostly on account most white fellas think a black fella is no good at anything but farming. Most black fella want family and no family if go about as bandit."

"So they no go west?"

"They do go west, we just never ran into any on account afore the war the ones who did go west were on the settler trail, afore train you see."

"So why no see when get down to settler trail?"

"They did not stop there would reckon. Or did and have since passed on, settler trail has not been used since a bit afore the transcontinental tracks were being laid. Also keep in mind, white folk have only been offended by black folk held as slave for the last twenty years. There are towns where it is only black folk, at least when formed in to town."

"No get, why shove folk aside cause different? Injun are all different, even tribe of Cherokee is different from another tribe."

"I don't know, and remember it's not all white folk that do this. Black folk do the same, even in area where they are not beat down cause black they don't have much to do with white folk."

"Dan white folk held black folk as slave. No say right to no speak to white folk that no do that but still make sense."

"Does a little, but then also does not. This country is allied with England, we fought off the British to name this our own country and now we are allied."

"True Dan, but still country is different than folk."

No more speak on thing, is no good speak. Reckon on get upset if continue, Dan seem mind same since we just stop speak. Mind on what around, there is plenty of coney. Perhaps see farm way off, though no go there. No wish impose on farm family, then perhaps is just old man on carriage route, though makes one wonder.

"Dan still do carriage?"

"Some, trains are going up all over so much longer and every town will be a train town or next to one."

"So stop need us for bounty?"

"Can't rightly say, though I am thinking we will still do bounties. Even if trains go near all towns there is still plenty of land not covered by train tracks."

"So we have to wait for folk to get about by soaring through sky." Dan snort and shake head then point to a good camp spot.

"Let's camp right there." So we go over there then get to work on rub down horse. "Honestly Janet I don't think folk will be soaring through the sky anytime soon."

"There are folk who are sure can manage to make happen."

"What they are doing is using a balloon, they only soar through the sky in the direction the wind goes." Sigh and shake head.

"Will happen Dan." Dan snort then follow along to help make fire.

"I know it will happen but I don't think it will be soon."

No argue with Dan on, no think be soon neither, what claim in book aside. Would like soon but reckon am not too old go for slaughter so no big worry on. Then am getting out the steak Dan buy, just look at what have for a bit then pull out tater.

"Hash browns with steak?" Look up at Dan and grin.

"Am make fried egg as well." Dan just look at for spell so laugh when no can hold in.

Dan toss up hand but no say any more on so go back to make vittles. Open up can of pea when finish chop up tater and get all over fire. Pea no close fire on account over cook pea and turn to sauce. Like split pea but lose flavor, did try make for Balik. Did like mashed carrot, though thought mashed tater and gravy was all good.

Like that, am the one that made mashed tater and gravy. So precious little son still rely on for vittles, out of breast or no. Then steak is finish and get on plate so make gravy in steak pan. Dan look little lost on but no say against. Good on account may swat if did. Finally get all cook so get on plate then sit and lean against Dan to enjoy vittles.

"This is better than I thought." Sigh then pinch Dan.

"Am able cook and no make bad."

"Do wish you had made more gravy, it's good on the steak." Whimper then pinch Dan harder.

Least Dan no say any more, just enjoy the vittles that made. When finish vittles set about make up bread dough to let rise. Set in bread pan to rise, reckon be a bit afore is risen so look at Dan.

"Isn't that going in the little stove?" Shake head.

"Need rise first Dan. Way work is let rise a spell, punch down then let rise again. Once it rise second time it go in stove to cook, fast cook least."

Dan sigh then go to bedroll and get undress. Smile and follow after, just a little behind on get undress so snuggle up to Dan. He just look down at for a moment then sigh when look up. Squeak when get roll to back with Dan above then am get kiss. Leg spread soon as Dan move out of way, need poke a time or three for that.

Course no get husband where belong, instead get hand that is move almost before it is inside. Moan into kiss since feel good and know soon Dan will come to as husband. Reach down and grab hold of Dan to help along on come to as husband. Just lie there get kiss and Dan have hand to with hand to Dan for a spell, then stars fall on and moan into kiss.

Suddenly no be kissed any longer on account Dan is move a bit then come to as husband. Moan more on account is feel good then have leg wrapped around. We is move together at good speed so know soon will find stars again. No mention Dan find stars, do want this on account is better to have stars with warmth of husband.

Just move together a spell, feel good and no want end. Stars fall on sudden like and lost gumption to move though Dan no slow. So am being moved about under wonderful handsome husband. Then figure is long enough do punch down dough, take a bit of pinch on Dan afore he pay attention.

"What Janet?"

"Need punch dough. Can stay on hands and knees for finish." Dan chuckles a bit then is get up.

Sigh when husband no longer where belong then get up to move to dough. Pull pot cover off dough and punch down. Giggle plenty when learn this, seem funny to be punch dough that eat. Do punch even, make fist and hit dough like is bad fella. Then work around in hand a bit afore cover and let rise again.

Moan when Dan come to as husband afore am finish with punch dough. Is new experience and quite nice. Also know in another couple months only way enjoy husband is like this but still feel nice. Then Dan is lean over so can talk and is ask if done with dough. No understand why ask but am done so cover quick and say yes.

Then get pulled up a mite so now Dan is handle breast from behind. This feel good and is make stars come much faster than they had been. Also find is nice like this, usual no rise this far when Dan behind for roll afore. Other than rise up distance that did is same as bend over dresser, still enjoy this and is a first.

Dan is move behind plenty and all is right in land since Dan is where belong. Also have hand to breast, there is no no like to this roll. Course then roll get better, stars fall on sudden like so is doing a bit of wailing then Dan grunt and getting warmth of husband. Somehow figure out how move so am help Dan empty where belong.

After a spell Dan is pick up and we go back to bedroll to lie down. Am tired now so no argue notion. Course also need cook dough to have bread, though best do in morning. Usual is do up dough while cook supper then cook bread in morning while make vittles.