Look At My Tits Ch. 05

Story Info
Laura finds her man.
3.9k words
4.74
61.7k
4

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yankeedog
yankeedog
14 Followers

This will be the last addition to this story unless I get an overwhelming response to continue. Please vote and leave comments as you see fit.

I stood in the doorway as I watched the two men walk into the kitchen. They chatted about things and spoke as any father and son might. John looked back to see me still standing in the doorway.

"Are you coming in, or do you have somewhere to go?"

The two men chuckled and I turned to see the door was still open. I closed the door, smiled and walked towards the men in the kitchen.

"I'm just going to shower and I'll be right out John." John shook his dads hand and announced that he needed to leave.

"Now!" I exclaimed... you still have time."

"Not with traffic, and it's an international flight, I need to be there at least two hours early... plus your in great hands"

With that John headed to the bedroom to get his suitcase. As he disappeared through the doorway he yelled back " hey dad, I bought a couple of bottles of champagne, can you open one and pour a glass for Laura? I think she needs one"

"Sure thing, do you want one too?"

"Nope, gotta run" John emerged from the bedroom with suitcase in hand. He walked over and kissed me, slapped my ass with his hand and proceeded to the garage door. He turned back and smiled and looked me in the eyes..." it will just be a week, I'll call you when I get there... your in good hands, remember... my dad will be great company"

Without waiting for a response he disappeared through the garage door. Within moments the sound of the car roared and the garage door opened. A few seconds later the garage door closed and he was gone.

I guess because of the speed of things, and because I would have never left my wife on a weeks trip that quickly I had a sort of dumbfounded look on my face. George quickly reacted with a glass of champagne and a " it's OK Laura... he'll be back sooner than you think... we will have fun I promise"

I took the glass from my father-in -law and raised it to my lips to take a sip. "Your right dad, we will have fun, I'm OK... he just left so fast, I thought we would have more time"

"Well, like father , like son. I used to do that all the time to my wife...I hope he changes, I'll have a talk with him when he gets back. I think that had something to do with the trouble in my marriage.. Well.. Umm ...I mean, I never ... well...I guess..."

George struggled for words as he thought he may have stirred the pot a little with Laura's feelings. George got closer and placed his hand on Laura's shoulder. " He is a good man..."

I interrupted him " I love John" thinking this would put him at ease. I don't know the extent of there full relationship, but I wasn't going to destroy it for them..at least not on purpose.

George smiled a reassuring smile and took another sip from his glass. I did the same. We were silent for a few seconds and then George spoke first. " hey, I promised you fun... wanna see a movie or something?'

"No... I just wanna take a shower and maybe watch some TV".

"I have a better idea" George seemed excited. Is the pool ready to go? Wanna swim, you can take your shower afterwards."

Swim? We have a pool. There is so much I still don't know. I have yet to fully explore this house. Hell, I have yet to fully explore this body. What was wrong with me. I could swim. This would give me a chance to see me.. Err... Laura in a swim suit. A bikini non the less. The thought of this began to make me wet again. Wait... I still need someone in me... could George be my first as a woman... sure..well...

The thoughts of swimming and bikini's and well the need to have a cock inside of me made my mind race. The thought of George as Laura's father-in-law were erased with potential cock. I began to formulate a plan in my mind as to how to accomplish this. "Sure dad, a swim would be great. Let me go change"

I began to walk off to the bedroom to find a bikini when George stopped me by grabbing my arm. "Laura... sounds great... sounds like fun, but one problem...I didn't bring a suit, I guess the idea of swimming sounds great, but maybe we should wait until tomorrow until I get a swimsuit."

"I'll look for one of John's. You can use his"

"Are you sure he wouldn't mind" "Sure I am sure, you're his dad... plus... a swim is exactly what I need right now" I polished off the rest of my champagne and handed the glass to George. "A swim and another one of these...I'll get the suit, you get the refills"

"Deal.." With that George polished his drink as well and headed to the kitchen. I tuned and continued my walk to the bedroom. I need the skimpiest suit I can find. I walked to the dresser and opened it. Johns underwear was in this one. I closed the drawer and reached for another. Before my hands hit the next drawer I went back to Johns underwear drawer and reopened it. Boxers... they have a button fly. This could speed the process up. I pulled out a pair of boxers and inspected the fly. No button. Even better I thought. I went to the bedroom door and flung the pair onto the sofa. "John usually swims in these" I said and disappeared into the bedroom to continue my bikini safari, and to avoid any comments on the boxers.

I opened several drawers until I found the swimsuit stash. I laid all of them on the bed until I found the smallest bikini. White with spaghetti strap top, and white bottoms with spaghetti ties. I stripped and put the bikini on. I walked to the full length mirror and looked in. WOW. This will do. I spun to check out my ass. WOW. If I had a dick it would be hard. This is the one.

I heard George in the living room again. I put my robe back on as to not make him uncomfortable just yet and walked out to the living room. George was there with boxers in hand. "These are boxers, not a swimsuit. I can't wear these. Looks as if we will have to postpone the swim"

"Dad, that is what John wears. His other swimsuits must have been packed with him. You have to swim with me.. I just got all ready... come on dad..please.."

I was laying it on think. George could see that I was disappointed, and I think because of the way John left, he too didn't want to disappoint.

"You go ahead then, I'll put these on and I will be right out." With that he handed me my refilled glass, chugged his own, and went into the guestroom to change. I grabbed the remaining champagne bottle and another and walked through the slider out to the pool. The back yard was tremendous. A privacy fence surrounding the property which must have been 12' tall. The pool was in ground and large. Cement patio with a pool house and Jacuzzi. I placed the champagne on a close table and pulled off the robe. The cool night are made my nipples hard as I stood near the pool. I dipped a toe in and the water felt warm and inviting. Must be heated I thought and I did my best dive into the water. It felt very different diving with my new body as the water swirled around my new chest and my weight difference seemed to make my dive not as deep. I swam under water to the other side of the pool before I popped my head out. My long hair was in my face and I went back under to make sure I came up face first so that my hair would be forced back.

I popped up again to see George standing there, boxers on. He was in shape for being an older guy and looked great. I looked him up and down, noticing that he was well aware of the fly opening in the boxers. His hand held the material closed as he stood there staring at my chest. So the suit is working I thought.

"Uhhm.. Laura... your top? " George stopped there.

My top... what a thing to say... this will be easier than I thought. " You like dad?"

"Well umm.... yes...they are very.. Umm... your top is well...ummm" George stumbled for words.

I looked down to see what he was stammering about and noticed, the dive pushed the small material up and my chest was exposed to him. That's what he was stammering about. I pulled the material over and into its correct spot and looked at George. "Sorry for the show...I am so embarrassed"

"Don't be, they are very nice...that"s the closest to sex I have had since my wife died."

So that explains why he is here alone. " I am sorry dad...just let me know if it happens again. Now are you coming in?"

With that George jumped in and swam over to me. He popped up and tagged my arm and said tag and swam away.

"Tag... what does that mean?" "Tag your it.. You wanted fun... lets plat tag."

"Your kidding right? Tag...we are not kids..." "Come on Laura... let's play and if its not fun, we will stop."

I continued to protest as I moved closer to him. "Tag... thaws your idea of fun" with that I lunged out and tagged his chest "TAG!" and bolted in the opposite direction.

George stood frozen and then a smile came on his face. He lunged at me missing as I dodged his attempt to tag me. He lunged again this time tagging my chest. "Tag... oh and sorry" I reached out and tagged him again and reversed direction. We played for about ten minutes each time George tagged my chest and each time apologizing for it. It was my turn and to get him back I aimed for his crotch. "Tag!" I yelled as my hand hit his semi erect member. George in an attempt to get out of the way let out a large "Ouch!"

"You OK dad?" " It's my shoulder, I pulled it playing golf last weekend and it just got sore again... Is the hot tub on?"

"I think so... go check and I'll get our champagne"

George got out of the pool and headed to the hot tub. He turned on the jets and lowered himself in. "Damn shoulder... I hate getting old"

"Your not old " I said as I climbed into the hot tub with him and handed him his glass. "Drink this...it's good medicine.." We both chuckled and both finished our glasses. I refilled them and drained the next one, with George following suit.

"Speaking of medicine, I have some pain relievers in my bag...would you be a doll and get me two?"

"Sure.. " I raised out of the tub, and the champagne said I needed to sit back down.

"You OK Laura?"

"Sure I am... the champagne must be getting the better of me... guess I wont be remembering this night tomorrow... you need to fill me in OK...I'll get those pulls for you"

I stood up again grabbed with empty glass in hand and headed for the guest room. I looked through Georges overnight back and found two pill bottles. One said take as needed for pain. The other said Viagra. Viagra... Oh now this is going to be fun. I grabbed the two pain pills and one Viagra and headed to the kitchen. I grabbed two drink glasses and filled one with Scotch and the other with Apple juice. I crushed the Viagra and placed it in the Scotch glass with ice and stirred to dissolve the pill.

Returning to the hot tub, I handed the pain pulls and the glass of Scotch over to George. " I figured if I am not going to remember this tomorrow, I might as well go down in flames"

We laughed and George took the pills and chased them with the Viagra laidened Scotch. I climbed back into the tub next to George this time to get a better view of my newly hatched science experiment. I chugged my Apple Juice as if it were Scotch, maid a face as if it burned and set the glass down. I made sure to touch George every chance I got as we lay in the tub in silence for a few minutes.

"Dad... hey, I can massage your shoulders if you like"

"I think the steam room may help" George raised out of the water again closing the gap in the boxers with his hands and struggled out of the tub. I climbed out much more quickly and headed towards the poll house. Steam room... this house is incredible. I opened the door and there it was. Steam room and Sauna side by side. George diapered into the changing room and soon reappeared with a towel wrapped around his waist and boxers in hand. "Better get out of that suit if your coming in. The heat will make the water in that suit get to hot and burn you"

I had never heard that before, but was eager to get naked. I slipped into the changing room and discarded my suit and wrapped a towel around me as well and entered the steam room to find George laying on his back on one of the tile benches. I positioned myself in front of him and waited to see if my science experiment would work.

The steam soon filled the room and I could hardly see George. "Are you feeling better?'

"The alcohol and pain pills must be kicking my ass. I too may not remember tomorrow"

"Well the offer still stands on the massage...if you would like?"

"Five more minutes and I'll take you up on it"

We sat with only the sound of the steam for what seemed like a long time and then I heard George grown a little. "You OK?"

As I said it I moved closer to see if he was OK and saw George with his hand on his fully erect cock, stoking it in the haze f the steam room. George must have noticed me getting closer and he tucked it under his towel. " A massage would be great" he exclaimed.

"Great, I put some robes out so let put the on and get you inside"

We stood, George first, to hide his erection and exited the steam room. George grabbed the robe and put it on, then pulling the towel off from underneath. I removed my towel and then grabbed the robe and put it on slowly giving George full view of my body. "Sorry dad, old habit, you have really have a show today huh?" I tried to make light of it not letting him know it was fully intentional.

We walked through the cold night air and back into the house. I needed a cigarette and went for my purse. Lit it and inhaled. Got to keep remembering to do this, I tough as I looks dat George.

"John will be mad that your smoking in the house Laura."

"John's not here, he's in Japan" and I took another long drag. George reached over and took it from me as a parent might. I though he was going to scold me but instead took a long drag himself.

"Ten years... no cigarettes for ten year...what the hell" and he took another long drag.

"Your massage sir...please sit here" I instructed George to sit on the sofa and I got in behind him. I places my hands on his shoulders and began to rub them softly. "Is this OK?"

"Perfect... man those pills and drinks kicked my butt... ,ind if I shut my eyes?

"Go right ahead ... let me know if I hurt you"

George laid his head back and shut his eyes. I worked his shoulders as moans began to echo in the living room. Georges robe began to open a little and his erection sprang in view. George readjusted himself and continued to moan. Again his robe parted and his erection popped out. Science is a wonderful thing I thought as I stared at his member. George again readjusted himself and began to moan as his shoulder began to loosen.

"This feels great... thanks"

"George,,, if you don't mind, I need to get a better angle, my arms are getting tires reaching over the thick back of this sofa"

"Sure... as long as you don't stop, this is the best I have felt in year"

Little did he know what I had in mind. I walked to the front of the sofa and strattled Georges legs making sure not to touch his erection...yet. I reached out and returned to the massage before he could speak.

"Um...Laura..."

"Dad.. Gee, and I hurting you?'

"No... it's just..."

"Dad... it's just easier from here... Is that OK or do you want me to stop?

George was silent for a minute and I resumed the massage He laid his head back and shut his eyes so I took his silence for a yes.

I began to move my knees which were on the edge of his robe. The motion caused to robe to open again and his erection to come into view.

I'm close I thought, closer than I have been yet, now to get it in me. I removed one hand from the massage to loosen the knot on my robe. This allowed a better view of my cleavage and more freedom for my legs. I placed my hand back on Georges shoulder before he could notice and his moans rang out. I worked his shoulders a little harder, with this rocking my body. I spread my legs some and rocked a little harder brushing my chest against his head. No complaints. Time to get bolder.

I lowers my self letting his cock brush my inner thigh... still no complaints. I rubbed my thigh against his still hard cock. Still no complaints. Getting bolder I lowers myself even further until the tip of his cock came in contact with the hairs of my pussy. No complaints and the moans grew louder. I tilted forward and lowered again and I felt the head of his cock touch my slit. I rocked back and forth a little and George moaned as if he were in a trance. I lowered farther yet and the tip of his cock pushed pass the lips a little. I felt the tip enter in and I slowly began to slide down his cock continuing the massage.

Georges eyes suddenly opened and I raised up off of his member. I rubbed his shoulder real hard. Too hard and he barked I apologized. "George.. You are going to have to be the one that reminds me of tonight, my head is swirling."

"Mine too, I guess we will have to help each other out.. Um ... Laura... my shoulder is feeling better, can you get up?"

NO! I thought ... not again... I can't get this close and not fuck someone. I just looked into his eyes and said "Are you sure?"

""Yes...I think its better"

Better how... did he know he was in me a little... better no pain... better how?

"OK" I said reluctantly as I hurried to think of a way to get him to fuck me... and then it hit me... I readjusted my weight as to make like I was climbing off of him and faked a slip. I slipped right onto his dick and he impaled. I slid down his shaft to the bottom until I felt his balls hit my bottom. Georges eyes grew to that of saucers and he placed his hands on my hips as to remove me. He raised me up as to almost exit my hole and I rammed my weight back down crashing to the bottom again. He tried again and I came crashing down again. I was being fucked for the first time as a woman, be it reluctantly, but the pleasure was incredible.

"Laura" George exclaimed as he tried in vain again to remove me and I came crashing down again on him. That was 4... no five time.. Again, and again then finally he flipped me off of him and threw me onto the sofa next to him.

"Laura... we can't.. I can't"

"Can't what... what are you talking about... now help me up"

I reached for his hand and pulled him down on top of me. I put my lounge into his mouth and swirled it around. I put one arm around his neck to hold him steady and with the other found his erection and pushed my hips forward to have him enter me again. I quickly wrapped my legs around him and began to fuck him.

There was reluctance at first, and then, slowly he began to kiss back. Then, he took over the pumping. He raised his head and said "If this is what you want, then girl, let me do it right"

He opened his robe, them mine, and reinserted his rod deep inside of me. He placed his warm lips on my nipple and sucked it into him mouth. His tempo was incredible and I soon began to cum. I was fucking John's dad. I had a dick in me... This was all too much as an orgasm grabbed my body and shook me from head to toe. George realized this but kept the pace up. I soon felt it again and I curled my toes as the wave of pleasure took over my body.

George then stopped and picked my up. Was his shoulder OK, or was this a ploy to bed me, and his plan, not mine working. Either way, I was getting what I wanted. George carried me to my bedroom and lay me on my back. He then placed his mouth on my pussy and began some tongue work that created so much pleasure. I needed to remember his technique I thought as orgasm after orgasm crashed down. George then climbed on top of me and began to fuck me again. It was his turn as I could tell by his pace that he was ready to cum... he tempo pick up and then with a crash, his hot cum exploded into me filling me up. The warmth and the closeness was a tremendous feeling and I came again. We collapsed into each others arms. Not a word spoken and we were both fast asleep.

yankeedog
yankeedog
14 Followers
12