All Comments on 'Look What You Started'

by eoins1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
jentinokcjentinokcalmost 13 years ago
Wow

So hot, wish all men could be this open and sharing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
I wonder if opening Lauren's box is the same as Pandora's

A good story, but I think they may have started something that will bring an end to their marriage.

But perhaps that would happen anyway.

Thanks for the read

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsalmost 13 years ago
Name That Song

...'It's All Over Now'!!!

I enjoyed your story, pretty hot and sexy.

My thoughts. She took to getting off on Literotica immediately. She started into dating sites very quickly. She told John (told) that they were going to meet this guy. She told him to eat her while she fucked him. She controlled everything.

Okay, it was a fantasy or fetish and for a brief moment he appeared to be a little pensive but then got along with everything.

She didn't just fuck this guy, she made love to him, first, in the middle and in the end. She had John leave so she could make out, make love. Sorry, in the real world this woman is not just a hot wife in an open marriage, she is a closet slut, out in the open and John is very soon to be a cuck!

Good story though.

commoner2000commoner2000over 12 years ago
YES!!!

This is just what I want my wife to do again. Nothing like watching your straight wife turn into a slut. I will be watching for your stories. How do you feel about him being bisexual? I want to tell the wife that I want to try sucking cock but I know she will never go for it. Party on

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Some moments...

3 *, but in some moments I thought that the story was running to disaster, but you saved it in the last instance....

artykay63artykay63over 9 years ago
Not as good as the truth

I think your more restrained description of how you first started swinging was far more erotic. We enjoyed quite a lot of this one but having my husband sucking off another guy takes the story in another direction and I hate any one touching my anus. Both of these things are a massive turn off for me.

StewartDStewartDover 4 years ago
Great story 5+ From me !

Loved it. The feeling you get when you are sharing your loving wife is unbelievable. Only men who have done this Know what I-mean by that.

Once you Start to share her it then becomes like a Drug you want your Fix often. I know from experience of Sharing mine !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yet again, a wife sharing story degenerates into a cuckold humiliation tale. The wife quickly becomes interested only in her needs. She finds it necessary to make her husband submissive to her hung lover and then sends him away so as not to inconvenience her and the male she prefers. Bleah...

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

There's that mmf again without a cuck and whore tag. Can't have mmf without both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Now that he's coming to terms with his cuck desires, when does Johnny get to take a big, thick cock up his hungry ass?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous