Look What You Started

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eoins1
eoins1
472 Followers

"See? I can only manage half of it. Look how hard it is, how big and shiny the head is. It's beautiful. Touch it."

John didn't move, looked at me like I was mad.

"Go on John. Didn't you like seeing him fuck me, fucking my cunt? Didn't you want me to fuck him? You know you did. Isn't it lovely?" I purred.

John looked like he was in a trance as he slowly brought his hand up. I took his hand and brought it to Steve's cock. He tentatively touched it with his fingers. I took his hand and made him grip it. I always thought it strange that men can fantasise about two girls but women can't fantasise about two guys.

"Steve doesn't mind, do you Steve? Steve wants to fuck me again and he'll do anything to get inside my cunt again, isn't that right."

"Yes," said Steve.

Between John and me we stroked Steve's big cock. As we kissed I took my hand away. John was now pulling on Steve's cock. He was so horny I knew he'd keep stroking it as long as I wanted. I took Steve's cock into my mouth again and sucked him as my husband stroked him. With my free hand I began stroking John's hard cock. If felt wonderful having a cock in my mouth and another in my hand. I was so turned on watching John stroking another guy's cock. My pussy was so wet. I wanted more, wanted to take it to another level. John's face was inches from mine as I sucked Steve's cock. I pulled back and kissed John passionately. As I broke the kiss I brought Steve's cock to John's lips. He knew what I wanted. I wanted more than anything at that moment to see John take Steve's cock into his mouth. I was surprised at how easily John took it into his mouth. His eyes were closed and he took more in. I lowered myself and took John's cock into my mouth. I sucked his cock as he sucked Steve's. It was such a lewd act and it just made me hornier. John had enough and pulled back but still held Steve's cock in his hand.

I took over, took Steve's big cock into my mouth and sucked him as I caressed his balls. I could feel him welling up, he was about to cum. I sucked harder, taking more of his length into my mouth as I did so. He came, his sperm spurting into my mouth. I held his cock in my mouth until he had finished. A little escaped, running down my chin. I stood up pulling John with me. I kissed John transferring some of Steve's cum into his mouth. I gave the rest to Steve as we kissed. I saw John wiping his mouth on a tissue, noticed he was hard again. I knelt down and took his cock into my mouth. I sucked him until he came in my mouth also. Steve had no objection to my kissing him. Steve and I shared john's sperm as I stroked his hardening cock.

"John, would you leave us for a while?" I asked, "Please."

John dressed, gave me a long lingering kiss and left the room. I wanted Steve all to myself. I wanted to let go, wanted him to fuck me. I lay on the bed, legs apart. Steve held my foot, took my big toe into his mouth and gently sucked it before kissing my feet all over. He sent shivers up and down my spine as he took forever to lick and kiss his way to my pussy. He lifted my legs and for the first time in my life I had my ass licked. I was moaning as he caressed my body with his big hands. His tongue was now lapping at my pussy. He inserted first one, then two, then three fingers as he sucked my clit. I was cumming. As I came I was shouting at the top of my voice for him to fuck me but he kept up his onslaught on my sensitive clit.

"Please Steve," I shouted, "please Steve, please fuck me. I need your cock. Please fuck my cunt. Fuck me anyway you like but just fuck me."

I was still cumming when he quickly climbed between my open legs. He rammed his cock into me, lifted my legs onto his shoulders and gave me the fucking of my life. I was screaming continually until he covered my mouth with his hand. I had one orgasm after another as that big cock pounded me. I felt tears streaming down my face as I came. I had never experienced anything like this before. My pussy was streaming juice; we were both sweating profusely as we fucked. He withdrew, turned me over and fucked me from behind as I continued moaning and screaming. I felt his finger probing my ass. I had never tried anything like this before. I knew what he wanted, he wanted my anal virginity. He had his finger inside my tight ass. It was uncomfortable at first but with his cock fucking my pussy I began to enjoy it.

He pulled his cock from my pussy and I felt him trying to enter my ass. I held my breath as he pushed harder. It was painful and though he took his time I was in pain. He shoved his cock into my pussy once more and proceeded to fuck me as hard as he could. I could feel his balls slapping against me as he fucked me. My head was buried in the pillow, screaming his name all the while. He managed to fuck me harder as he came in my pussy once again. I turned over and we kissed for ages as we calmed down from our marathon fuck.

John came back. Steve and I were entwined on the bed caressing and kissing.

"He fucked me so much John," I said.

John striped his clothes off as I opened my legs for him. I loved him more at this time than ever. He had given me the best sexual experience of my life. He slipped easily into me and we made love. Steve was sucking on a nipple as he slipped his hand between us. He stroked my clitoris as I shuddered to another orgasm. We were all spent. I couldn't have taken more even if they had been able. I struggled to get up from the bed and slowly made my way to the bathroom. John told us that while he was at the bar they, the bar staff and him, could clearly hear my screams. There were many lewd comments made as John tried to pretend he couldn't hear.

We all dressed with me in just my coat again. I could barely walk and they both half carried me to the car. I lay on the back seat of our SUV. John went back to pay the bill and Steve kissed me while he was gone. I said I wanted to do this again.

"Nothing would give me more pleasure," said Steve.

John thoughtfully took it easy on the drive home. I slept the whole time. We discussed what had happened the following day.

"I want more, not now but sometime and only if you agree," I told him.

"Me too," he said, "I was so horny Lauren. It was such a turn on to see him fucking you, hear you screaming. I have a hard on just thinking about it."

"My pussy is too tender," I said as I took his cock into my mouth.

I sucked him slowly, enjoying the feel of his cock in my warm mouth. As I sucked him I thought how it would be so cool to fuck a guy from every country in the world. I knew that would be impossible but maybe one from each continent ........

I was still thinking as John erupted in my mouth.

eoins1
eoins1
472 Followers
12