All Comments on 'Look Who's Peeking'

by indy_pop

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Typical

You did o.k. on your writing but this story has been written 300 time now. Mom see's son naked, son is jacking off, mom see's that, gets horny, goes to fuck him.

It's a tired story line. Nothing original here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
same-old..same-old...

above comment exactly...same premise..rehashed..dad/hubby should be a part of scenerio..with dad/son tag teaming mom..and mom insisting that her men then get into hot bi as is terrific big turn-on for women like her and women/moms like myself..and real bi couples like us..

motherfucker74motherfucker74about 15 years ago
It was okay...kept me hard but.....

Did not help with the finish. I had to seek assistance elsewhere. I would just try to be a bit more original; other than that it's not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Though

There is NOTHING better than a son fucking his mommy...so hot, nasty and taboo. YET so delicious......never get tire of the themes.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You need more than spell check

Spell check doesn't help at all with what I can generously call horrible grammar. Here's an example: "Can't mommy see his grown up son's dick."

This could have been a decent story but the horrible grammar was just too distracting.

You need to learn how to reed and right proper English.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
I love hot wet messy sex between mom and son

When the mother's pussy is all messy and the lips are swollen and red,then seeing her son's cum dripping down her ass crack. His bulbous cock head slips out of her well fucked pussy. Now that's what I call a good story.Damn Pop you get the story right. Thanks for the good ride down the motherfucking road....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
English as a second language?

The only worse writing associated with this piece is that of most of those who left comments. Does anyone proofread anything any more? Does anyone have any standards by which to judge the written word? Illiteracy abounds!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot stuff, and ignore the hecklers.

Indy_pop,

Forget the whining of some of the commenters below. The story was arousing and well written enough. Pedantic criticism as well as complaints about originality can be ignored as it tends to come from people who still don't grasp the concept of *not reading* something they don't like. I can only conclude that in such people we are dealing with masochists or people who feel compelled to bore others with their bitching and moaning. I and others come here to read arousing stories, not to read the congratulatory circle jerk of self-proclaimed "Roger Eberts" of erotica. Good job, Indy_pop

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Time well spent...

Thanks for your work. I enjoyed it very much, despite some obvious inconsistencies and/or errors, and look forward to reading more. My only suggestion is that you be very careful about which criticisms you take seriously.

Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
All I wanted

They might be right with the mistakes, I'm no English man either but haven't had problems to follow. Also the basic plot was no invention - granted. But for me it had all and everything in the right amounts I need in a motherfucking tale. A fine and suspenseful build-up, a not too bold seduction and tease, full description of physics and sex, normal people turning into depravity, not sluts doing slut's stuff. Dealing with aspects of moral and sin. Upholding loving connection between M/S. And much talk about fucking! Still I wonder where Dave/Dad was, he must have heard that noise! Will mom keep up with all she promised during sex? Beeing the decent mother she was all the 18 years before, how will she handle with it in her marriage and family life? She wouldn't turn 180 degrees.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
"You like my cock, Mom?" he asked shyly

This is an excellent account of how a sexually neglected mother and her tall well-built son Fred gleefully come together for some good old-fashioned motherfucking. It's a story repeated many many thousands of times, probably a lot more, every day all over the country. No surprise there. The mother is sexually frustrated. Her hubby was a decent bedmate once upon a time, but that time is over. Now her salvation lies between her boy's strong legs. Mom spies on her son as he whacks off in his room. Where the fuck did he get a cock that big and fat, much bigger than his dad's! She watches him blow his load, and is desperate for him to unload his big balls up her loving motherly twat. Mom opens up to her son, and finds his natural motherfucking instinct in control. She loves her boy's cock as he loves his mother's precious cunt. A beautiful tale of family love!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Outstanding.

I agree with my American friend below. I loved reading this story & I hope you will continue writing stories like this one if not another part to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ok

my mom gave me a handjob cuz she saw me jack off to this thanks indy pop.......i got the best handjob in my life cuz of u......the handjob led to hot sex in which i licked and sucked every part of my moms hot bod including her ass and thighs and tits and feet and neck.........she sucked my cock....i fucked her in her pussy and ass thank u so much cuz of this story every week i have shower sex with my mom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
reminds me tooo

My mom too gave me a hand job after me getting caught jacking off. Its the best i have ever had. no sex though

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I have no title, I can't even express how blissful this was. I haven't had seen a story that could actually arouse me this much except one, 'Brian's Revenge'. Just a recommendation to those who love a great story as this one.

I don't know how to really thank you but I guess, Thank You! Lol. Well, have a wonderful day. ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
editor please.

I loved the stories principal, but, could not keep up with it because of the grammar and misused words. Please get an editor to look over your stories and if you can find one have them look over it and repost it.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
I Liked It

I really liked the story, but had a couple of things I wish had been added. First involves the well-used excuse by women for cheating, that their husband does not pay enough attention to them anymore. I could have a lot more empathy for them if the author included some words about their attempts to communicate that to their husbands without any success. As it stands in this story, it is not a reason, it is an excuse.

Also, I was left wondering about something else. Where was the husband while all of this was going on and over several nights? There never seemed to be any concern that he would either catch her peeping or catch the two in bed. Are we to believe that he worked every single night until very late with no chance of him returning home early? Some words about him possibly being out of town or something like that would have been good.

Also, I would second the motion that your stories could do with some editing. Some think that is being picky, but it does take away from the quality of your presentation.

Thanks and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Question: Where's Dave (the husband) while all this is going on?? Now what about a sequel to let us know how it ends????

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 7 years ago
Just an alright story

Like previous comments same old storyline plus I wasn't impressed with the ending it finished too abruptly for my liking. Sorry ⭐⭐⭐. only

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fucking awesome

That was well played and a good read. Now to read your others and jack off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Thank you!! I came soooooo hard.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
throbbing hard cock

Hi great story stroking my cock shot cum every where

are you still fucking Fred took him in your ass

Interested in stimulating chat.discreet or text with you

Maybe you could hook me up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous