All Comments on 'Looking Back'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 136 Comments (Page 2)
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Great story. Maddie was one messed up, cheating bitch and Dylan was her male equivalent. Hard to believe he didn't kill them all when he caught them. Great ending too, with the 70 year old hooker.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 3 years ago
Awful

Long winded and over the top.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

I haven't read this in LONG time. so I don't know where it's going, but given the time he comes in the house, it NEVER occurs to her that he might have seen her, so that maybe she shouldn't flat-out lie to him?

"man loved her so much that he got insanely angry at the thought of her with someone else?"- It wasn't the THOUGHT of her with someone else, it was the FACT of it.

As usual, a SUPPOSEDLY intelligent woman doesn't talk to her husband about her issues, just handles it in the worst possible way. Then, when presented with blackmail, doesn't tell the little shit to go to hell.

Why do they always say it was ONLY sex? What else is cheating if not sex?

I thought that what Will said about Chelsea's sex drive was going to turn out to be a lie!

I'm sure Matt and Kate's divorce was caused by their arguments over the separation that Maddie caused.

"after forty years together you should have been willing to..." - After 40 years together SHE should have been willing to come to him with her problems.

I don't believe that the treatment is a "sure-fire cure." I don'i think there's such a thing with cancer. Even his brother wasn't "cured," just was in remission for a number of years.

superdandy123superdandy123over 3 years ago

loved the story, great happy ending for Miranda who had such an unfortunate life.

I like how Kate is such a complex character. She seems kind, down to earth and is objective about saving her son and I felt sad that she ended up the way she did. Then you think about it and she becomes a hypocrite. she's good at manipulating people with her smile. She played mind games with Matt. She abandoned Miranda with an excuse. And she's a objectively a shit parent with how Dylan turned out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5*

Sad that Miranda had that much of a life back in her home time, I feel that you took that a bit too far, just imagining that happening is heartbreaking...it also went too far that it also become unbelievable because even 1 person old/middle aged/responsible would of helped her or even given her some cash to move away.

Cheaters always follow the same lines because they get caught, when have you read a story where the woman cheats, accepts that they have been caught but also explains why she did it or what went in her mind when she was cheating? Never because the writers always follow the natural response they can see someone who gets caught will say, I can explain/It doesn't look the way you see it/I'm sorry/It was just sex etc.

Great story, my second time reading this.

knoxhardknoxhardover 3 years ago
How did he make 40 years with that bitch?

Always like your stuff. But wow. She is portrayed as such a stupid, selfish, narcissistic bitch that it's really hard to see how they could have had a happy marriage.

Rose-colored glasses are one thing. But his rose-colored glasses had to have had the power to bend his mind.

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
Like

Always like to see a man show some back bone and not back down from anything,Maddie and Dylan deserved what they got.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Read again. This is another great story about a strong man refusing to save the life of someone who has helped destroy his life. This betrayal is actually worse than the one in Hooked’s great story. A grandson and his grandmother is unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

4 stars, and if he had hit Maddie with the two by four when she got in the way of Will getting his ass kicked i would have given it 5 stars.

Rocketmann22Rocketmann22almost 3 years ago

The Story is kinda good but, people who have been together so long should know how the other is going to react. Yes this is a story but, not really realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If Ken from Chicago (see preface) ever ended up reading this story, he probably regrets confronting SS06 with not writing enough stories about people over forty.

I wonder whether SS06 is vengeful enough to have written this one, with its' many disgusting aspects, primarily to make sure Ken felt that regret. 2 stars!

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

This is one of the stupidest stories on here. You can't prevent divorce.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 2 years ago

Unfortunately many of your protractors are not looking for entertainment. This is a really great story, well written, a little poorly edited but very entertaining. Keep it up.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Again you are an outstanding author. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I WANTED TO GIVE IT A FIVE, EXCEPT IT IS THE MOST DESPICABLE BUNCH OF VERMIN EVER AND DESERVING OF A ZEROZEROZERO.

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 2 years ago

Worthless pandering

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved that all the assholes got what they deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
There's no such thing

As a "World famous NASCAR driver". The world doesn't give a shit about nascar, beyond joking about "Turn left and accelerate". What you should have said was "Famous in a few states", nascar driver.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It seems that most people that just trash other people's stories, seem to never have written any stories themselves. I have never written but i try to be objective and give advice at my personal level. I found this story entertaining, creative and it held my attention. I also find the story needs better proofreading, there were spelling and grammar problems, see I'm not trashing on anyone. I do wish i have the bravery and skill to write something worthy of submitting here. Be good to each other. Thanks again.

OdessaLesOdessaLesalmost 2 years ago

One fucked up family. Kate threw it away with a stupid ploy, rather than telling her husband she needed more of his attention, Miranda had a rough life and survived the evil, mean, brutal behavior of the human race. Did you know that the only living thing on earth that rapes is/are humans. Thankfully she was rescued by a decent human. Maddie and Dylan were the lowest pieces of shit that ever lived. Matt just a big old dum ass. Ken was the Saint. Some grammatical errors but a great and entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Average for SS06.

Fucked up people? Yes

Poor decision making? Yes.

Ridiculous turn of events? Yes.

Totally idiotic people , getting what they deserve? Yes.

ENTERTAINING? Yes, of course—it’s SS06.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

N f...ing good story.Always like the happy endings. Who cares about a few gramatical mistakes n world class nascar drivers used to b called stock car racing anyway when the sport was great. Restrictor plates n stupid rules ruined a great sport. Waste of time watching. But i digress great job it was enjoyed n appreciated.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Stangster loves him some whores 😂 imagine fucking some chick that had fucked literally 100's of other Guys talk about a Mind Fuck😳

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need to NUKE Miranda's hometown, it seems completely peopled with the scum of the earth who reduce a loving, innocent, hopeful girl to the " town whore" .

Though I've met truly good people in my existence, I still vote the human species as "Needs to be exterminated" for it's past and undoubted future offensive stupidity. The ratio of decent folk to useless turds is just to damn high, consider it a failed experiment.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

I expect twisted from this author. This story took it to another level on several fronts. There were only 3 likable characters in this story and two of those three were severely flawed in their own way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

4 Stars on a solid story . I also would have passed on the looser grand kid . .. I have a friend who has a very rare blood type . He always makes sure that the hospital has 4 pints on hand in case of an emergency . He also donated blood to a guy about 200 miles away . That way he will have a fighting chance if he gets hurt

DazzyDDazzyDabout 1 year ago

I suppose A story is really good if it instils anger and such strong feelings as A result!

Dazzy D

'

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Some weird stuff. Very messed up people. Dylan was an asshole. Maddie like many LWs from this author had some crazy reasons to cheat especially at her age. Whatever.

Just_WordsJust_Words5 months ago

It's a good story and well told, but it's awfully dark. I don't think I'd call it enjoyable as much as interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This author's cheating wives do so for the most screwed up reasons. What Asad, dark, twisted mess.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower3 months ago

Yup!!! 'Nother really good one!

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

Ken is a major douche bag. I really hate these stories where the guy runs away and doesn't tell anyone why and then gets all upset that people are mad at him. Like, what do you expect Einstein? Also, the grandma fucking was absolutely rotten. Stang deserves a dickpunch for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Just stupid.

ViolentKnightViolentKnightabout 1 month ago

Ken is as one commenter put it, a douche. But lets face it, being a nice guy got him a whore who was being fucked by his best friend and grandson behind his back, while trying to justify what she did by calling him boring and making everyone think he was the bad guy. His own people called him a monster so he decided to act like one. Maddie is evil and deserved what she got, as did Dylan.

All that happened was the only reason Miranda is alive right now. Without that, she'd suffer a fate she didn't deserve. Nicely written, SS06

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

The comments calling Ken a douche are just a bunch of jumped up inbreds that can't the problem with seeing your partner fucking your grandchild.

H'wats wrong with him h'wy'd he just run out on his family that betrayed him? Wish you cunts well in your recovery from your lobotomies. Ken and Kate are the only innocent people in the family. Dylan was a piece of shit because Matt was a piece of shit because Mattie was a piece of shit. Fuck 'em all except Kate he should have stayed in contact with her because she didn't do anything wrong.

ImshakenImshaken11 days ago

A mess of a story the reality of which might be more common in the world than we would like to think. Seriously though, who comes up with the idea of a grandma performing oral sex on a grandson! That's so out of the box twisted. Geeze! Does the Stangster just roll multi sided die to determine random variables the enter the plot paths? Still 5 stars. Hard to imagine a grandfather denying bone marrow to a grandson.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous