Looking Back Now Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another moment passed, and Mer's eyes went fully closed.

Jen thought to herself, "I think I have just died and gone straight to Venus."

Mer's thoughts were all over the page, but the pinnacle moment of being able to share what was most likely Jen's first girl/girl kiss experience layered itself in her mind as one of the sweetest and most treasured things she'd ever known. She knew this would be one of life's moments which she'd never forget.

The two separated just a bit and partly opened their eyes. Mer admitted in a soft, sexy phrase, more breathed than spoken, "I have been sooo wanting to do that from the first moment I saw you, Jennifer."

Jen clucked at her, and softly said "Well duh...what took you so long, banker chick?"

Silently, their hands let go, and Jen struggled to blindly guide the corkscrew down to the vanity while Mer's arms had already begun encircling Jen's waist.

Jen followed suit, wrapping her arms in the same way, seeking closeness and comfort. They both drew themselves toward one another, once again feeling their firm but cushy breasts squeezing...mashing together. Other body parts mingled, but more importantly their eyes once again closed, and this time, their lips met at a different angle as Mer tilted her head slightly askew.

Fires were started somewhere deep within with that kiss. The moment was so deliciously, insanely erotic and yet sweet, tender sweet.

Mer's hands lowered a bit as she felt Jan's waistband and worked her thumbs under its elastic tension. She couldn't wait to see where this was all going, but at the same time, knew she needed to wait it out patiently, not wanting Jen to spook and run.

The kiss lingered, then let up, as they turned a bit, changing angles and pressure and beginning to now part their lips, adding just a hint of their tongue tips.

Jennifer also lowered her hands, but she actually cupped Mer's upper ass cheeks which she'd been dying to touch and squeeze.

Mer pulled away again briefly and spoke "Burberry...Brit"

Jen's eyes opened and a quizzical look came upon her face, questioning without speaking.

"It's what I wear that you seem to like so much"

"God, baby, you smell so good to me" Jen admitted, not the least bit hesitant at using the 'baby' term, now that they had kissed, eliciting hope and expectancy. She mentally filed away the name of the fragrance.

There was enough of an interruption of the immense sexual tension to merit a brief break. Jen looked down and uncoupled from Mer with her left arm, but continuing to press Mer into her using her firm ass cheek for leverage.

She reached out to grasp the wine bottle and playfully poured each of them a glass of the rich, red Merlot. She picked up one of the glasses and handed it to Mer, who reluctantly released one of her hands from the elegant trap it had found in Jen's G-string band.

The two opened a bit of clearance between the warmth of their bodies; barely enough for two wine glasses to fit between them. Jennifer picked up her glass and briefly looked upward to the ceiling and the outer space beyond, searching for inspiration.

Looking back down, her dazzling brown eyes reacquired Mer's and she spoke her ad-lib toast, "...to the thought that everything from this point onward this evening will only get better..."

Mer acknowledged the toast by giving her a quick kiss in affirmation, and the two each took a thirsty mouthful of the delicious redness. They swallowed and kissed again, lips parting, as they co-mingled the berry-rich flavor which they'd just consumed.

"Shall we just stand here all night kissing, my Juliette?" asked Mer

"It's tempting, but I would prefer to take you to my big bed, my crazy-sexy kisser girl. C'mon", Jen said, as she softly turned her partner's body so the two of them could walk with their arms around each other's waists.

Jen's private thoughts were only that she'd made a totally good decision to invite Meredith over to play, as her hand gave a pleasant squeeze to Mer's ass cheek.

The two uncoupled and Jennifer set her glass upon the nightstand, next to the hand-written note that showed the private phone number.

As Mer looked on, Jennifer tossed more of the comforter aside, exposing most of the fresh bedding sheets and the ample pillows.

"Here, let me hold your glass while you climb in" she said to Mer.

As Meredith found a comfortable spot and piled a few pillows behind her so she'd remain propped up, Jennifer told her, "I find it a bit hard to even imagine you're here in my bed, as she handed both wine glasses to Mer for safekeeping while she also found purchase to a good place that got her as close as possible to Mer.

"Well, take your glass, and I'll pinch you if you need me to convince you this is really happening" Mer said, striking a very sultry pose, as Jen accepted her glass back.

Without seeking further permission, Mer reached a hand forward and found Jen's right nipple, giving it a firm-but-not-too-hard squeeze.

"Ooh! Mmmmmm, I may need a few more of those pinches from time to time, if you don't mind."

Meredith then turned her glass up and gulped the remaining contents, setting the empty glass upon the headboard. "I want you" was all she then said.

Jennifer said, "But what about the movie?" as she also finished what was left in her glass and stashed it next to Mer's.

"Later gorgeous; right now you're all I want for provocative company tonight" Mer said, as she reached out a hand behind Jennifer's neck and pulled her back into kissing range.

The two exchanged kisses for minutes and the minutes turned into incredible, passionate journeys into places Jennifer never knew existed. Meredith was the first to move beyond her lips to kiss behind Jennifer's ear, as their hands caressed and wandered, touching, brushing and lightly grazing one another's faces, sides, arms and bits of exposed flesh. Jennifer followed suit, seeking out anyplace that seemed to get a moaned response or a quick inhale of breath.

The whole experience was familiar from her long ago erotic nights with Ricky, but wholly different and ridiculously more exciting than Jennifer had even come close to imagining.

Meredith then took the lead, pulling first one, then the second spaghetti strap from each of Jennifer's soft shoulders, touching and caressing all the new flesh to behold, gradually working her way into the splendid curves of Jennifer's inviting mounds and valleys of breast flesh.

The warmth of both their bodies seemed to melt away any of Jennifer's inhibitions, as first her breasts and nipples were exposed, followed by her own explorations of Meredith's.

Neither girl's camis lent themselves to being pulled downward, so before too much frustration set in, the two removed each other's upper clothing. Not a wealth of words were spoken, as signals were communicated mostly with "oohs and ahs" and furtive glances with impassioned pursing of lips, interspersed with kisses, endless kisses.

Jennifer finally spoke, "I want to see all of you, my lover", and as Meredith obligingly lifted her hips upward, Jennifer quickly but ever so lovingly pulled the beautiful, satin piece of nothingness off Mer's hips and then down her handsome thighs as she settled back down. Jennifer pulled the tiny garment the rest of the way off Meredith's sexy legs, past her feet, purposefully avoiding the first gaze at her most private of places. (She loved surprises!)

"Just so I don't feel all alone, shall I undress you also?" spoke Mer.

Jennifer freed herself of any remaining inhibitions by turning herself around in the bed, on her hands and knees, offering her partner a full view of her hindquarters; splendid naked thighs and her two mounds of ass flesh.

It was an easy invitation for Meredith to accept, as she worked her hands under the last stitch of clothing between them and pulled them off of Jennifer, not the least bit hesitant of looking at the visible folds of pussy flesh revealed between Jennifer's slightly parted legs.

"Don't move..." was Meredith's request, and as Jennifer remained where she was, looking at Mer's delicious-looking feminine feet and lower legs, her own tits nicely suspended in mid-air, Meredith shifted downward in the bed, off of the support of the pillows so that her head was now next to Jennifer's knee.

She tugged upward on Jen's leg and Jennifer helped by lifting. With a quick movement, Meredith maneuvered herself between Jennifer's legs and accomplished the first half of a 69 position. In doing so, Meredith spread her own legs and exposed for Jennifer the first broad glimpse of Mer's gorgeous pussy flesh.

Jennifer now was able to stare with no reservation as she began caressing Meredith's warm, sexy stomach bump, just north of a wisp of barely visible, closely cropped blonde hairs, the color of a wheat field just before harvest.

Meredith reached up and pulled one of the pillows under her head to be at just the right height (which was just a tiny bit beneath Jen's moist, parted lips) and was drawn to the bead of pussy nectar Jen had unconsciously prepared for her. She also noted the recently waxed pelvic bone mound, bare and sassy.

With no hesitation, Mer slowly combed the entire length of Jen's soaked pussy with her hungry tongue, licking with passion and intense skill, parting the wet lips, diving in and foraging.

Jen nearly passed out with pleasure at the intensity of Mer's incredible pussy play. All these long years of waiting and not having someone do that to her since losing Ricky was now being rewarded.

Suddenly, and with eager resolve, she decided that she too wanted to enjoy the full benefit of the position, and shifted a bit, going down on her elbows, Mer's open pussy lips wide and openly exposed like a fine meal laid before her.

Both women moaned with the deepest 69 pleasure as each of them sought out the peculiarly exotic flavor of the other's pussies. Meredith was already well underway in sucking voraciously for all she was worth, as Jennifer sampled her willing lover's pussy meat and taste for the first time.

Meredith's taste was something Jennifer's palate immediately acquired a total desire for, and the ecstasy of having Meredith stimulating her so much was quickly turning into a mesmerizing and unparalleled trip into oblivion. It was getting harder to remain focused on gorging herself on her pussy treat as she felt an unbelievable urgency rising deep within her loins.

Jennifer's clit was the main object of Mer's attention, and it wasn't long before she could tell Jennifer's body was beginning to convulse. That urged her on even more, as she listened to all the audible indications that Jennifer's orgasm was imminent.

With a wave of the most delicious, overpowering, consuming sensual delight, Jennifer lost all control of her body. She felt worlds colliding; her consciousness passed out of the known solar system, her body turned flips inside out, yet Mer somehow held on and continued licking and sucking on Jennifer's delicious pussy parts.

Jennifer felt herself come close to blacking out from the extreme pleasure that jolted her body. "This must be what it feels like to be struck by lightning", she thought to herself, as wave after wave of raw pleasure made her quiver and shake.

Tears came to her eyes as the orgasm finally began to fade bit by bit. She fell onto her left shoulder, and Meredith allowed her victim to dismount and fall limply on her side.

Mer turned herself and reoriented her body to be once again face-to-face with Jennifer, whose eyes were still closed and leaking just a bit from her tear ducts.

She reached out a hand and began to caress Jennifer's cheek and displaced curls of hair, which now went every which way. Finally, Jen slowly opened her eyes just a bit, still nearly paralyzed from the magical orgasm that her lover had given her.

Mer moved in closer and kissed Jennifer's soft lips. Both exchanged each other's scents and tastes from their mutual muff dive. The deliciousness and incredible sensuousness of the whole episode washed over both women, as they reacted to each other's satisfied silence. They both were drawn to looking romantically and deeply into each other's eyes.

The two pulled one another close, entangling and wrapping their legs together. They wanted each to be inside one another's body, so intense was the needful desire for complete and utter intimacy.

"Oh god, your tits feel so heavenly" crooned Jennifer, kissing Mer's wet, wet lips, as she did her version of a Beatles twist routine, grinding naked nipples against nipples. It was a not-too-easy movement given the closeness of their bodies, but that made it all the more appealing and intimate, thought Mer, as their magical heat continued to grow and intensify once again.

Then Jennifer sought Mer's rapt attention with her best school-girl pout.

"What? What's that for?" asked Mer.

"I've been a very bad girl, Mer" she revealed.

"Why, did you forget to put the potty seat down again?" Mer joked.

That got an award-winning smile and giggle from her naked lover, who then resumed her pout. Summoning as much drama as the scene warranted she said, "I took, but I did not give".

"...well, that's OK, seeing as..." and Mer's voice trailed off as Jennifer poked her finger out and laid it upon Mer's lips, stopping her mid-sentence and preventing her from completing her thought.

"I want you, and I want you so badly" Jennifer simply stated.

"uhmmm, ok...did you want to twist my arm a little on that one?" was all Mer could dig up from her keen and witty repertoire.

Too late; Jennifer had already broken eye contact from Mer and was caressing her exposed shoulder and forearm, quickly encircling her most available nipple.

Jennifer hesitated and looked back up at Mer inquiringly.

"Now what, my little pop tart?" asked Mer.

A delicious, flirty smile came to Jennifer's face and her eyes lit up brightly.

"What's your favorite position for sex with a girl, Mer?"

"Oh!..., really? Nah...You're really doing just fine the way you were going" which was certainly a true statement for Mer to make, given the newness and virgin-like nature of their sexual danse de deux.

"No, but I mean, I don't have any experience and I know you've done this before, so...remember our toast? Tell me what I can do that will really make you dream about me".

"Oh well, I'm not sure we're ready for all that; you can just do whatever you like." Mer replied, again not wanting to go too far, too fast with her new lover, but becoming tantalized at the thought.

"Meredith Daniels! You'd better just stop and tell me or I'm going to have to spank you!!!"

"Ha ha, now that's rather intuitive of you, my curious long-legged friend...I wouldn't mind seeing your feisty side come out a bit more" teased Mer.

"Oh, please tell me..., Jennifer said, her eyes looking deeply into Mer's, their faces once again quite close...I want to, I want to, I want to..."

"OK, ok, my pouting Princess. But you have to tell me if it's not what you had in mind, ok?" challenged Mer.

"Don't worry, I hope it's naughty and dirty and I can make you feel as crazy as you made me feel. Remember, I've never been with a girl, but I WAS married for a few years, so it's not like I'm some prudie..." Jen's voice tapered off..."Show me!"

With that, Meredith turned onto her back and handed Jen a pillow. Jennifer overheard a favorite song by KT Tunstall playing...

"OK, she said, put that under my back and get on your knees in front of me, I'll hold my legs" and Mer pushed her ass up into the air, as Jen wiggled around and sat up on her knees, placing the pillow under Mer's back for support, watching Mer spread her legs and pull her knees back toward her face.

"Are you sure about this?" asked Mer.

"Oh, god, I'm LOVING what I'm seeing so far!" responded Jen.

"OK, here, now scoot up next to me and sort of cradle my butt up against your chest."

The two worked as somewhat inexperienced gymnasts, turning and adjusting to each other's differences, but it was obvious to Jen what Mer had in mind, and she ably got very up-close and personal with Mer's perfect ass cheeks matching her shoulder height, and Mer's pussy splayed wide open right in front of her face.

No more directions needed to be given, as Jennifer confirmed "Like this?" and began licking the delightful, lusciously wet lips Mer offered so unconstrained and yet totally vulnerable.

"Unh-huh, just like that" was her suddenly transformed response. Mer's face went into a paralyzed trance, as her lover ignited multiple rockets within her psyche. There was just something about the view that Mer liked, seeing her lovers face right in front of her, licking and munching away at her soaked cunt and clit.

Then there were also the obvious sensations of erotic stimulation...

Jennifer was totally getting into the position as well, as she greedily consumed the raw pussy flesh, then paused and massaged and caressed and kissed and sucked on those glorious ass cheeks she'd wanted to go after! No sooner was her appetite for ass met, than she realized how badly she once again wanted the pink flesh that was blisteringly, carnally, immediately available to cherish and indulge herself with.

Back and forth she switched, taking Mer's moaning and devilish, sultry looks as the perfect encouragement. Both women thrived off of each other, giving and taking, each one deriving a pure and sublime satisfaction in their roles.

"I want to lick your ass Mer", Jennifer begged, and Mer simply nodded a surprised but thankful yes and continued her languorous journey which Jen was taking her on.

Jennifer's pulse really began racing, given the naughtiness of the new task at hand, because she also loved her ass to be stimulated, so she knew exactly how good it felt.

Jen's passion was so great now that she didn't act sheepishly, but aggressively sought out Mer's puckered ass button with her tongue. This new activity made Mer really spasm, as she reached up to help Jen by playing with her own clit while Jen's attention was temporarily diverted.

"Oh, god, oh shit yeah baby" were the words that Mer spat out. "Oh fucking shit that feels so hot and nasty...umm-hmmmm, put a finger in baby!" Mer pleaded.

Jen substituted her right index finger for her tongue, massaging the tight, wrinkled flesh at first, as Mer implored her to do, and then resumed licking the sopping wet pussy as Mer continued massaging her clit lasciviously.

Mer's hand was massaging first one of her nipples, then the other, squeezing her boob meatiness, satisfied for a brief second, but then craving stimulation elsewhere. All her nerve endings in most of her favorite spots were being diddled with, and it was rapidly bringing her toward her very happy place.

"Oh, stop teasing me" begged Mer, indicating the fingertip which grazed and rubbed, but did not enter her puckered hole.

"Like this?" Jen interrupted and asked, greedily and immediately returning back to Mer's pink lips, as she stuck her fingertip into the tightly closed sphincter up to the first knuckle.

"Ooh, oooh, yessss" Mer sang out at a higher pitch, clearly on a much better plateau than she'd just been on.

Then began the rumblings of Mer's orgasm volcano. Jen knew it instinctively and maintained pressures in all the same places, twisting and turning, pressing and plunging, licking and sucking, as Mer maintained diligent contact with her erect nipples and clit.

Finally, the stimulus became too much to bear, and Mer paused like a great calm before a huge storm. Her movements completely ceased.

Then WHAM, the bucking of her hips came in convulsive heaps. She let go of her legs and they swung forward, trapping Jen's head between them, as they crossed behind Jen's back and served to put an impossible headlock on her tormenter. Her eyes slammed shut as Mer's intense orgasm rocked the foundations of her woman-ness.