Looking Back Now Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bed began to shake and Jen was happily rewarded that she'd achieved for her hot lover the pleasurable place Mer surely coveted.

It took many moments for the shaking to begin subsiding, immediately followed by a retracting and loosening, as Mer's post-orgasm pussy sensitivity set in.

Her hips contracted in irregular pulses, one of the key distinguishing features between a real and a fake orgasm, Jen noted with satisfaction. Jen knew the obvious signs and she slowly allowed her mouth and tongue to resolve to a tenderer lapping and kissing.

Not wanting Mer to feel anything but total relaxation, Jen quickly moved to get out from under Mer, and helped settle her now rubbery legs back down onto the oversized mattress.

She then reached out, grasping the remote to kill the Bose and flicked a close-by light switch then blew out the candle which had burned down to nearly nothing. Lastly, she covered them both with the bed sheet and cozied up to her new, naked, best gal-pal.

She placed her arm and hand between Mer's lovely breasts and allowed her fingers to cradle her chin as she caressed Mer's face and cooed softly and tenderly into her ear.

"...the fantasy might be better than the real thing...yeah, right!" thought Jennifer.

The two slowly and peacefully drifted off into a dreamy naked sleep, cuddling one another and smiling the smiles of utter satisfaction.

*

"I am pleased to submit Chapter 3 for my fans. It was a real challenge, but there's still lots more to come, I hope! I am very grateful for your support and encouragement! Love and kisses to all my readers! T Love"