Looking For Her Payday

Story Info
She learns how to use her assets.
1.9k words
3.34
40.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying naked on the deck chair of her Santa Barbara hillside home overlooking the blue Pacific Ocean, Monica thought about all the men she had had to fuck to get here. Her golden tanned body, although not as firm as it had been ten years earlier in her teens, was still every mans idea of the perfect woman. Her long graceful neck blended into the wide muscular shoulders she had developed in her youth as a competitive swimmer. The fall of her pert breasts still pointed up, ending in rosy areola and eraser hard nipples that lengthened to nearly half an inch when she was aroused, as she was now. At her waste she became impossibly thin before widening back out to long slender hips that supported an ass that you could pound all night. She gave the appearance of being tall, even though she was really only 5'7", her slender form and long legs made her appear much taller. But the thing you noticed first about Monica were her eyes. Set in a face you couldn't quite place but seemed somehow familiar and beautiful, Monica's eyes shinned the deep green of the Caribbean ocean. The total effect was simply stunning. Every man she had ever known had wanted to sleep with her. She was still a child when her mother taught her that a woman's real strength was in her power to control men.

Monica had learned early that her body could get her what she wanted. Entry to the right crowd, parties, jewelry and eventually money. Lots of money.

She had come to Santa Barbara State University on a swimming scholarship but quickly realized it was easier to fuck the coach than go to practice. By her second year no one even knew she was on the team, but her full-ride scholarship was safe as long as she occasionally made herself available to the head coach. Since Jack was a good-looking guy, whom she might have dated anyway, except he was married and in his forties, she didn't really mind.

In the fall of her junior year the coach asked Monica to join him and some friends on one of the alumnus's sailboat for a weekend trip up the coast. The boat ran nearly 70 feet and took a crew of 4 to operate. Monica met jack at the docks and was soon introduced to Tiffany and Brian. The group set out and set sail up the coast. Quickly learning that most of the hard work in sailing was in getting out to sea and into the wind the girls retreated to the stern to get some sun while the men took turns at the helm. It turned out that Brian was not really Tiffany's boyfriend but a regular at the club where she was an exotic dancer.

At dinner that night Brian talked about the Internet business he had started then sold just before the bubble burst. He was spending most of his time now near the ocean taking it easy. That night Monica set her sights on Brian and within three monthsthey were married. Nine months later, following a nasty divorce involving video of Brian with another woman and a secret envelope of evidence showing his involvement in a bogus internet swindle, Monica left with three million dollars.

With this bankroll Monica could afford to spend her time at the hangouts of the rich and famous. In days past and maybe still today for some this would have meant Paris, Florence, Vienna or the beaches of San Trope. But today's easy money is in Miami. Where hip-hop and fashion mix into a modern kaleidoscope of sex drugs and salsa music. This is where the beautiful people hang out. Where the best restaurants don't even open until 9:00 pm and most people make reservations between eleven and three AM. The clubs go until dawn followed by breakfast and samosa's by the pool.

Now feeling the hot sun on her breasts and softly rubbed more oil over them. Watching the ocean always made her horny. The rhythm of the waves and the powerful crashing surf made her feel like she was being taken against her will. Swept up and unable to control herself she poured a good amount of oil on her stomach and moved her hand through it down to the golden triangle between her legs. Feeling the squish-squish of her fingers playing softly against her clit made her shutter. Like always Monica didn't care how she got off, men, women, or by herself, it all let to the same place. Truth be told, she preferred masturbating to fucking just because she had complete control over the outcome and the effort required. Too often men wanted to quit as soon as they got their rocks off even though she was just getting warmed up. Women always wanted some emotional attachment and seemed so desperate to connect. Spreading her legs wide Monica rubbed the oil harder against her clit and probed her now slick love tunnel with two fingers. Reaching her other hand underneath herself she lightly rubbed the oil into her tightly puckered asshole. This was how she liked it best and she knew it would only take a minute or two for her to reach orgasm. Turning the two fingers up to rub her G spot while her thumb rotated around her now stiff clit she sank the middle finger of her other hand deep into her ass. Exploding into the ecstasy of orgasm her body quivered for several seconds until slowly allowing her hands to slip free and relax at her sides.

"Excuse', Ms. Monica" Flora interrupted. Mr. William is on the phone. He has been waiting for some time as I could see from the kitchen window you were busy. Monica smiled at the always-efficient Flora and took the phone. "William, I'm so glad you called, I was just thinking about you." William owned a very popular club and was re-developing a hotel on the beach. He came from New England and had grown up with money. When he turned twenty-one, he cashed out his trust fund and headed south. Since then he had prospered. While most of his activities were legal, it was his Columbian friends and his regular trips to the Cayman Islands that first attracted Monica's interest.

It hadn't taken long for William to fall completely under Monica's spell. They had been introduced at his club late one night and by morning she knew she had found her next conquest. She laughed now thinking how bad he had wanted to fuck her in the ass. That was his weakness, and like Delilah, she knew just how to exploit a man's weakness. Although she was far from it, Monica had led William to believe she was saving her "virgin ass" for her husband. Of course, there was no mention of her previous marriage and never would be.

"Oh, I'd love to join you for lunch, but unfortunately Maria has just arrived for my massage. As soon as we're finished, I'll be leaving for the salon and some shopping. I know you want me to look my best tonight." Hanging up, Monica took off her sunglasses and entered the pool to begin her eighty laps.

After her workout and shower Monica, jumped into William's restored Austin Healy and headed for the marina. Judy was sitting on the fantail of her father's 82' Hatteras yacht. Her tanned legs, expensive outfit, diamond tennis bracelet and Hermes scarf screamed money. Judy had just celebrated her 23rd birthday. Her petite figure, short blond hair and blue eyes reminded people of a certain hotel heiress, but truth be told, Judy's father was far richer. Judy grew up knowing that her great grandchildren would be filthy rich and that all that was expected of her was to not embarrass the family. Of course, this was just what Judy spent most of her time doing. From arrests in Monaco to nude sunbathing photos on Martha's Vineyard it had come to the point where her father paid for around the clock security to help avoid further scandals.

Judy and Monica spent a lot of time together. Judy had access to everyone and every party in Miami, and Monica gave Judy's father another reason to worry. Going below deck, Judy pulled Monica's silk tank over her head exposing her pert nipples. Next her white linen shorts fell around her ankles as Judy simultaneously pushed her onto the bed and buried her face into her lace-covered crotch. Monica could feel the hard tongue snaking under the edge of her g-string, searching for her moist slit. It was obvious that Judy was again high on ecstasy and as usual she wanted to party. Monica raised her hips to allow the lace to slide down her long legs. Spreading her legs wide, Judy stared with eyes clouded in lust at Monica's small triangle of blond pubic hair and the bright pink color of the moist flower below. Gently pulling Monica to the end of the bed, Judy kneeled between her legs and began slowly stroking her soft mound. One French manicured finger slid softly across Monica's clit and between the folds of her sex as the other hand reached to pinch her pink nipple. The hard breath blowing on her thigh, then the soft wet tongue as it explored below probing fingers reached for the object of William's desire. Sliding down further on the bed, Monica felt Judy's tongue slide across her asshole and back to her open cunt. One, then two fingers slid deep into her ass as Judy locked her lips over Monica's clit and eagerly sucked until Monica's body shook with a violent orgasm.

Not to be left wanting, Judy quickly stripped out of her clothes and retrieved the huge black dildo she kept for all to see on her side table. Handing it to Monica she lay face down on the bed and raised her ass into the air, shaking it at Monica while she smiled over her shoulder. Putting the dildo aside Monica reached for the bottle of massage oil and applied a thin stream in the small of Judy's back. Slowly massaging the warm oil over her back and down over her shapely ass Monica traced her fingernails up and along Judy's slender inner thighs. Judy squirmed under her gentle touch and spread her legs hoping for release. Seeing a large wet spot on the satin sheet Monica finally let her fingers slide up and between Judy's slit and down between the cheeks of her ass. Crying out Judy jerked her ass into the air and ground her hot throbbing pussy against Monica's hand. Finally relenting, Monica pushed the dildo deep into her friend and fucked her.

After leaving Judy there was just time for a short nap and a long soak in the tub before dressing to meet William. Diner was exquisite with spinney lobsters served in a Champaign butter sauce with baby vegetables stacked on a bed of fried polenta. Champaign and strawberries followed by a moonlight walk on the beach. As the dawn came up over the water, William slid an enormous diamond onto Monika's left hand and asked her to be his bride.

Three weeks later they were married and that night William received his prize. Monika expects it will take less than a year to get hers.