All Comments on 'Looking for Love'

by Dinsmore

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A truely delightful tale

You have made this Horny 'ol Sailor's evening a joyas one with this story. It was extremely well written, the words flowed, making it an easy read, and finally, it had a happy ending. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

You seem to have the knack for coming up with these delightful romances. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.

Boyd

sacksackover 18 years ago
a "real" story...

with plenty of interesting details. However, I would work on your punctuation to eliminate excessive dashes and consider resubmitting this in the non-erotic category.

walrus1153walrus1153over 18 years ago
Terrific

A well written story. I enjoyed it from the first sentence to the very last word. Thank you.

PAPATOADPAPATOADover 18 years ago
Nice Read

enjoyed the story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It sure seems like a Romance to me!

This was very nicely done, a true love story. It was well written, flowed well, and kept up the interest. I felt like I had known both of them forever and even felt like their friend! Great job!

Two minor quibbles: When it switched to the dogs (which I enjoyed immensely - your dogs are great... mine is a white boxer, ugly as sin, but loveable!) the story just ended too fast. I wasn't ready for this! The second, and I probably shouldn't say this since you might actually be a marine (and probably bigger than me) paratroopers have a saying about marines; let's see... something about sweets, something about posterior, and ending with marines.

Is it okay to say "Airborne!" and the response be "Ooh-rah?" Nah! I didn't think so!

Anyway, great story, you have a nice way with words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
superb!!!

Outstanding love story---just my kind -- please keep up the outstanding work

Thanks,

Sam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Worth a reread

I enjoyed this again, it's a shame you are no longer submitting stories.

YornHYornHalmost 14 years ago
What can I say .....

I have read a number of your stories (all on Literotica) and you are generally a terrific writer -- your specialty definitely being romances - in that category you are simply a master.

If I have to be a little negative, your characters (whom I just love, of course) are too much larger than life. It would be nice to read about more reachable characters. BUT, this is a very minor objection.

I just love your stories!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Too much dog info

Understand you like dogs, but give it a rest.

DinsmoreDinsmorealmost 13 years agoAuthor
If you don't like dogs you don't need to read my shit ass hat.

The title says it all dick wad.

mtoldman33mtoldman33over 12 years ago
Bravo

I love this story as I do almost all of your work. One small quibble: it would take a gale strong enough to blow the sticks out of the boat to come anywhere close to putting a Morgan 41 on a plane!

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
I sure liked your response to the asshole that didn't like dogs...

I also liked your story a lot!

KelteriserKelteriserabout 12 years ago
lovely read

i enjoyed this story a lot

would have liked some of the 20 year gap filled in but i suppose that is being greedy

well written i enjoyed it.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Well shit-

The last page - with the dogs and the life they led after marriage was perfect -

You chose to expound upon your Chinook love and there was a beautiful section there - so real and true and visual - no doubt it could be from life as it occurred.

Awesome -

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
boy not a cat couple, are they

This story is OK! There is a but! Why do most authors finish the story covering 40yrs in one paragraph do you run out of ideas. Said that I have to say it's Fantastic in the beginning, middle some of the ending love you all! Bye.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

One of my favorites of this author’s. Of course the fact that I’m a Marine too may have swayed my opinion just a little. Semper Fi.

flarebel2327flarebel2327over 4 years ago
DOGS

for the last 55yrs+ I have had a number of dogs most were dogs thrown out on the street & some from the pound. my dad had his hunting dogs , but we weren't allowed to touch . after leaving home at 20 I made up for lost time . my late wife & I couldn't have children between her & I we lost 5 so dogs became ours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Outstanding!

A wonderful story ! 5+

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 3 years ago

Awesome story! Totally beautiful!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous