Looking for Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,896 Followers

A starling realization confronted Janet. She and Frank had fucked in the shower. She had not been on the pill in years---hadn't needed to be. She owned a diaphragm, but it had probably disintegrated from lack of use in its thin plastic case. They had not used protection. Her periods were exceptionally regular. She was at the fertile stage.

As they got in Frank's truck to drive back to his house, and before Frank put the vehicle in gear, Janet knew she needed to tell him.

"Frank we very well may not be practicing. You fucked me in the shower. I didn't douche. You may very well have already knocked me up when you had your way with me. I could be pregnant right now---and if we end up fucking the night away---which is what I'm looking forward to--- I certainly will be."

"Then we better start making wedding plans, my love." Frank replied. "Janet, nothing could make me happier at this instant than for you to be correct. I love you. I want to marry you and spend the rest of my life with you. I want to have children with you---enjoy grand children with you."

"Frank Williams, are you asking me to marry you?" Janet replied, almost coquettishly.

"Well, I have to ask you father for permission first, then get down on one knee and put a ring on your finger to make it official, but a preliminary yes from you at this moment would ease my mind a great deal." Franks responded soberly.

Janet moved across the seat and fell into Frank's arms. "Yes, Yes, Yes! I want to be your wife. I want to be Mrs. Frank Williams. I've never wanted anything more desperately in my entire life. Now take me home and fuck me just in case you didn't get the job done in the shower."

As they drove home, Janet had an important thought. "My dogs! I can't leave them alone all night.

"Well, at some time the four pups were going to have to meet. Better sooner than later."

Janet and Frank decided to take her dogs to his house. Janet piled the two large beauties in her SUV and followed Frank back the short distance to Frank's place. As dogs do, there was more than a little suspicion as the four dogs got to know each other. There was a lot of butt sniffing, some barking and even a growl and a nip.

The Chinook, the smallest but the most territorial was not initially happy to have her turf invaded. The Weimaraner was more excited than anything else---excited at the prospect of two new playmates. He had been raised from eight weeks by his surrogate mother and was submissive to her. The Chinook, the one female in the group and historically a true alpha dog, quickly established the pecking order with the two new boys.

The three neutered males ran around and played energetically as the female matriarch sat on a small hill and surveyed her domain. She seemed pleased that, thanks to the new additions, she wouldn't be constantly bothered as much by the big gray ghost who always seemed to want to play. She looked on with a disapproving scowl as the three pups frolicked and rolled and acted like typical children as they explored every inch of Frank's expansive yard together. Each dog in turn came over to the beautiful little sled dog to pay homage to their mistress. In no time at all, she licked each muzzle affectionately leaving no doubt who was in charge but allowing the big Dobermans to stay as long as they played by the rules---her rules.

Dogs don't really have a sense of each other's size. Chinooks are notoriously territorial, outrageously protective, initially suspicious of strangers---and they are accomplished scrappers. There had been a time when Frank had been entertaining guests when a neighbor's dog, a massive and unfriendly Saint Bernard right out of Cujo had bounded into the yard and made a dash directly toward one of his female guests. The dog weighed over 180 pounds, stood close to four feet tall, had gotten into a couple of fights with other dogs and had a reputation as a nipper. The little Chinook tipped the scales at just over sixty pounds and at the time was sleeping at her master's feet. The St. Bernard was in full gallop and could have, at the very least, seriously hurt the young woman just by knocking her over. Sensing potential disaster the lovable little fawn colored former orphan covered the greater distance in a flash, setting up her fighting stance a few feet in front of the terrified young woman.

Emitting a low, menacing growl that was terrifying to both man and beast alike, the fluffy little girl made it clear to the invader that he would die. This is my yard and my master's home. I will not back down. It's just not who I am. I am prepared to die for these people...but you will certainly die if you try to hurt them. She then proceeded to escort the not so gentle giant out of the yard with his tail between his legs barking, growling and nipping at his heels. He never returned. The very special dog then returned to the frightened young lady, licked her hand, gazed into the young woman's face with her big brown eyes and curled up at her feet. No harm will come to you as long as I am here. You are my master's friend, therefore you are my friend. Have no fear.

One other time the Weimer, at abut six months, had escaped into an adjoining yard and was surrounded by three unfriendly canines. Not able to quickly discern where he had escaped, the twenty inch tall surrogate mother cleared a four foot horse fence with little room to spare to rescue her terrified little boy. With some sort of innate sense, she sensed which animal posed the biggest threat---not the biggest dog---but the most bellicose of the three...the resident Alpha in that yard. She quickly cleaned the opposing bitch's clock, sending her squealing and yelping in terror. Frank had witnessed the encounter as he was rushing to head off the conflict. The other two dogs, seeing their boss lady subdued, no longer had any fight left in them and retreated in submission. The dear Chinook escorted her young charge back home, nipping his ears and lip all the way, chewing his young butt out for breaking the rules. The big gray never again tried to escape.

The ferocity and quickness of his most favorite canine had amazed even him. This was his special baby, who spent almost every night asleep on a special pillow at his head, occasionally nuzzling his ear and touching him with her delicate pink tongue. A more gentle, loving creature did not exist. When it came to what she viewed as hers to protect, she simply did not know the meaning of fear. This man had saved her. He had found her roaming a highway when she was only eight weeks old. Having escaped a cruel life and almost certain early death, she discovered with Frank undying love, affection, care and a pretty nice home in which to grow old. She would very quickly become completely attached to the new human in her life and totally win over Janet as she won over every other human she allowed to get close to her.

The Chinook understood the rules of men and women; she seemed to understand that when her beloved master provided each pup with a fresh Bison bone and closed the bedroom door that her master was not to be disturbed. She made sure the other three pups behaved accordingly. Soon, they were all exhausted from play and bone chewing, falling asleep in a pile just outside the couple's door. Janet's pups, as was their nature, were very protective of their mistress but quickly sensed that Frank was going to be a permanent fixture in their lives.

One would have had to laugh at the thought of some poor hapless thief who decided that Frank's house might be an easy mark. If the racket that the four guardians would have made hadn't scared the robber off, it was doubtful that even an armed man would have prevailed over the several hundred pounds of fiercely protective canine that the four pups represented. The house was well protected by four dedicated dogs and two very accomplished and well armed Marines. Pity the fool, someone once said.

The sweet little sled dog outlived her much larger canine companions, living to the ripe old age of twenty-four; neither Dobermans nor Weimaraners are particularly long lived breeds. Over the years she educated numerous new canine inhabitants of her special domain, and even as her health and vitality waned, she never ceased to be the alpha mother. She died peacefully in her sleep, still curled up in the special spot that had always been reserved for her, at the head of the bed on a soft pillow touching both her long term master and mistress. Frank and Janet cried softly in each others arms as they laid the amazing creature to rest under a large Oak in a special place long since reserved as her final resting place. Frank had been her master virtually her entire twenty-four years; Janet had been her beloved mistress for almost twenty years. There were and would be other beloved canines, but none quite like Samantha.

As there were other beloved inhabitants of the sprawling farm on the edge of the Midwestern city where Frank and Janet chose to make their life together as man and wife...three children...two boys and a girl. One was in college, one would move away in the same pursuit in the fall and the youngest was a little over a year from also leaving the nest.

For Frank and Janet, formal retirement was on the horizon. It would not be abrupt for either of them but a gradually disengagement from the corporate milieu. Both looked forward to it. They would stay busy. There would always be their beloved canines and their special children. Theirs was a close knit and loving family and both parents looked forward to sharing the events of their kids' lives that would unfold...and hopefully provide grandchildren.

Frank and Janet had become inveterate homebodies, boring, some might have said, and seldom strayed from the special place in which their love had matured except to visit their children or very special friends. As they aged together, their three children spent a great deal of time with their loving parents, bringing their spouses and their children. Over the years that ensued all three young families drifted back to Ohio...because family and the love and comfort it provided had become more important than almost anything else. Ultimately all three built their own homes on the sprawling farm, leaving only occasionally when the harsh Ohio winters drove them south, and even then traveling together to a special place in Florida that could accommodate the entire clan.

Frank had retired the Citation and moved up to a Gulfstream IV, needing those extra seats for his brood which now included nine grand children. As he neared eighty, he seldom took the controls, leaving the pilot duties to one of his children---all of whom were accomplished pilots. He and Janet sailed a small boat on the man made lake a few miles from the farm several times a week, and enjoyed family outings on a Morgan at the Florida home. He'd never really liked Morgans, but he'd fallen desperately in love with his special bride on one so many years ago...and there was plenty of room for everyone he loved on board.

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,896 Followers