Looking For The Higher High Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She used her legs to pull me closer then grabbed my head and was pushing my head into her pussy.

She jerked like electricity was going through her body. She looked down at me and said, "Fuck I'm going to cum." She jerked again and released a copious amount of fluid onto my face. It tasted sweet and that was the first time I had ever been with a woman who actually ejaculated.

She released my head and let her legs slide off of my shoulders. She just laid there with her legs spread wide open.

I went into the boat to the bedroom to see if Ann was awake yet. When I looked in there was a mesh of human body parts as Ann, Sam and Sara were in various stages of pleasuring each other. Ann was getting her pussy licked by Sara and saw me in the doorway. She pointed at Sara whose ass was stuck up in the air while eating Ann's pussy. I walked up behind Sara who had no idea I was there and in one thrust sunk my cock into her pussy.

She jerked and yelled out, "OH SHIT! She looked over her shoulder and said, "Oh it's you. I'm glad you could join us."

I withdrew and sunk back into her pussy. I was thrusting so hard that she was moaning into Ann's pussy, which was causing vibrations on Ann's clit. Ann grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples and jerked and moaned as she came on Sara's face. I kept pounding into Sara's pussy as my groin was slapping her ass.

Ann flipped around and got under Sara. I slowed my pace and Ann sucked my balls while I fucked Sara's sweet pussy. Sam knelt down over Ann and had the strap-on dildo on and inserted it into Ann's pussy. Sam was brutal with her big cock and sunk it into Ann's wet pussy. The wet sound of it entering Ann was heard all over the room.

From under me I heard Ann say, "OHHHH FUCK!"

Sara's tight little pussy clamped down on my cock as she jerked into an orgasm and I shot a load into her. Ann was slurping up our juices below us. Sam's big tits were swaying as she relentlessly fucked Ann's pussy. Ann moaned, "OH GOD, OH FUCK! I'm CUMMMMMMING!"

My dick had softened and fallen out of Sara's pussy and Ann sucked it into her throat as she came on Sam's big dildo.

We all untangled and got up off of the bed. We went to the front deck of the boat where Stacy and Kim were sunbathing naked. We all sat naked on the front deck of the boat and let the sun bake our naked bodies.

I was sitting there looking at the five beautiful women and could not believe one man's good fortune. Over the past two days I had fucked, sucked and been sucked by each of them numerous times. It had been a great fantasy being held captive by five naked women on this deserted island.

We spent the rest of the morning sunning and swimming. We fixed some lunch and then started packing up the gear to head home.

Sara and Stacy got in their boat and put on their bikini bottoms but remained topless. Stacy said, "Maybe we can give some fishermen a thrill today." They fired up the boat waved and were on their way.

Sam and Kim did the same. Sam said, "I need a little more sun on the top half and maybe Kim and I will stop in a cove on the way back for a little more fun." As she waved her strap-on dildo at us. They fired up their boat and headed out.

Ann had put her triangle and strings bikini bottom back on but also remained topless. She walked over to me and asked, "Well, how was your fantasy?"

I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply. "It was fantastic! You did great and the girls could not have been better selected."

She stepped off the boat to untie us and jumped back on. We fired her up and headed back.

The houseboat moved slower than the girl's speedboats so we just took our time and stopped to swim a few times on the way. As we were approaching the dock Ann went to get her sheer beach dress and put it on. You could plainly see her tits through it.

"Feel like giving the boys a real thrill this time?" I asked.

She replied, "We do need someone to carry all this stuff to the car."

I smiled and wrapped a beach towel around me as Ann had thrown my shorts overboard.

We pulled into the dock and there were four guys there ready and willing to help. They looked at Ann and were for the most part speechless as this time they could fully appreciate her tits. I pulled out the camera and asked the guys to pose with Ann so we could remember this weekend. They were more than willing.

They jumped on the boat and carried our gear to the car for us. We waved goodbye to the guys and headed home. On the way home Ann reached into the glove box and pulled out an envelope.

With a smile she said, "Next weekend is my turn again."

I replied, "I can't read while I'm driving. You read it to me."

She opened the envelope and read her fantasy to me. As she was reading my dick was getting hard.

I said, "I have the perfect project that I have been putting off and I think it will fit in well with your wants and needs." She bent over in the seat and sucked my cock as we drove home.